PDA

View Full Version : Club?

Rican219
01-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Dude it has been since like 1999 since I have been in a club (Perfected Images) We ruled (Xrated Drools)

More and More people have been hitting me up with this so I figure why not get some feed back?

Right Now I have 3 Speed 6's, 2 Speed 3's, 2 Evo's, 3 Sti's That want me to start a "Turbo" Club.

Feed back please Cool Idea or OH MY GHEY?

GaGen2Teg
01-30-2008, 08:15 PM
off topic but your sigs are the funniest **** ever haha lmao

yaggrauo
01-30-2008, 08:21 PM
is this going to be a car show club or will you guys be participating in track events and meets around georgia or just another street club? pictures of the cars would be cool. check my ip and tell me if i would qualify! ;p but seriously, you need to post up more information about this. making a club is cool, will it be a team or club squad or what? be more specific, jose, goosshh!

Rican219
01-31-2008, 08:17 AM
LOL Still in the works right now I was just trying to get some input. The way I invision it is us participating in track events and meets around georgia. Don't want it to be a street club and or a thing for ricers to join. Some nice cars people hanging out that aren't d1cks about their car you know?

Kind of like what we had with Perfected Images

yaggrauo
01-31-2008, 08:20 AM
well i wasn't a member back when perfected images was around. so i don't know what they were about, but im sure you can make it work if you really try, what will be needed to be able to become a member? you have to post alot more information man, and again, pics of the cars would be good. that way it can give others an image to work with.

AnthonyF
01-31-2008, 08:31 AM
Rican-i'm down. hit me up if i'm "allowed" looking more for a TEAM than a club. Clubs are more like meeting all the damn time and going to a bunch of shows. blah blah blah. anyways, lemme know and we can discuss it.

Ive been in a few clubs from Import Auto Concepts and then 1/4 Mile Motorsports.

Rican219
01-31-2008, 08:42 AM
Cool yes agreed I need more Info and pics but as of right now I'm still in the planning stages. I will post more info and pics soon and come up with a name and logo Ect Ect.

Right now looking at Just boosted cars Forced Induction so it can be Turbo'd or Supercharged. More to come....

AnthonyF
01-31-2008, 08:53 AM
^good deal. Ü

DieselNuts
01-31-2008, 09:02 AM
Im gonna have to go with Oh my GHEY. I dunno, I have always thought car "clubs" were stupid. Seriously, whats the point besides being able to claim a club that has no reputation?

Rican219
01-31-2008, 09:04 AM
Im gonna have to go with Oh my GHEY. I dunno, I have always thought car "clubs" were stupid. Seriously, whats the point besides being able to claim a club that has no reputation?

Well I say club but it's really a team. Hang out do Drag events shows meets things like that. Eh we will see I have had alot of interest from people.

AnthonyF
01-31-2008, 09:05 AM

its more about being with the friends and hanging out that a social/rep status. Now, if we get some heavy hitters on the streets, that will build up our team name.

DieselNuts
01-31-2008, 09:06 AM
Well I say club but it's really a team. Hang out do Drag events shows meets things like that. Eh we will see I have had alot of interest from people.
Yeah, I see what you are saying, but why cant people just meet up and hang out? I guess its all good as long as you dont get some lame stickers made to put across the top of your windshield...

i want fi :ninja:

AnthonyF
01-31-2008, 09:10 AM
Yeah, I see what you are saying, but why cant people just meet up and hang out? I guess its all good as long as you dont get some lame stickers made to put across the top of your windshield...

i want fi :ninja:

here are my old clubs decals (NOT ON THE WINDSHIELD)

DieselNuts
01-31-2008, 09:13 AM
see, thats not so bad. I also hate when they use incorrect spelling like "kustum kreashunz" or some lame shiit like that. As long as the stickers are suttle and put in the 1/4 glass, its not to bad.

AnthonyF
01-31-2008, 10:04 AM
get some F.I. biatch. Stillen FTW

Maniac1
01-31-2008, 10:14 AM
I will post more info and pics soon and come up with a name and logo Ect Ect. I thinking coming up with a name should be up to everyone in the "team" or whatever it is you're going to call it.

Also, will this team have a leader?

That may change things to some people. Having a leader is good, but having a leader with no leadership skills isn't. You up to it?

Right now looking at Just boosted cars Forced Induction so it can be Turbo'd or Supercharged. More to come....Sounds good, this means there will more then likely be no honda's in the team! LOL its all good though, they're already in squads so they're not worried.

wantboost
01-31-2008, 11:08 AM
sounds good to me, let me know if you need any help with anything. btw this is paul with the blue 240

DieselNuts
01-31-2008, 11:11 AM
get some F.I. biatch. Stillen FTW
If I get FI it wont be for this car. It will be on my next one... :ninja:

Rican219
01-31-2008, 11:39 AM
I thinking coming up with a name should be up to everyone in the "team" or whatever it is you're going to call it.

Also, will this team have a leader?

That may change things to some people. Having a leader is good, but having a leader with no leadership skills isn't. You up to it?

Sounds good, this means there will more then likely be no honda's in the team! LOL its all good though, they're already in squads so they're not worried.

The way I see it bro is that I can be named as foundor and have the main say so on an issue or major concern but I'd rather have the team choose the leader that way it's not a dictatorship you know? don't want someone only a few people can stand but the majority of others can't.... And yes they need to be a good leader that is respected.
Founder, Co Founder, Team Lead Something like that

AnthonyF
01-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Rican will be pres. b/c i said so. If he wants to nominate a VP thats his decision. wont need a treasury (sp) unless there are dues. only due should really be to pay for the logo/decal.

Maniac1
02-01-2008, 07:36 PM
The way I see it bro is that I can be named as foundor and have the main say so on an issue or major concern but I'd rather have the team choose the leader that way it's not a dictatorship you know? don't want someone only a few people can stand but the majority of others can't.... And yes they need to be a good leader that is respected.
Founder, Co Founder, Team Lead Something like thatI agree with you. But you're liked by alot of people, so having you as a leader im sure wouldn't be all that bad! But im sure people don't want to have a leader with a slow car, you know? LOL j/k! Good luck either way, and even though the speedmonkey crew is gone, we're all still friends. And those are the people I roll with! But I'd be down to roll with yall to meets or events sometime! Lol but seriously, I wanna see them pictures, so hurry up! XD

RISKYB
02-02-2008, 11:26 AM
sounds good, good luck with it

wantboost
02-05-2008, 01:44 PM
any news :D, we need to get this off the ground.

Rican219
02-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Still working through it. Kind of hard to do and still run your own business LOL I should have something soon

AnthonyF
02-05-2008, 05:59 PM
no problem man. if u need help, u can count on me. just let me know whatcha need.

Maniac1
02-05-2008, 06:03 PM
no problem man. if u need help, u can count on me. just let me know whatcha need.What he needs is some quicker cars in his team! LOL j/p Jose! :D

Rican219
02-05-2008, 06:10 PM
What he needs is some quicker cars in his team! LOL j/p Jose! :D

LOLZ True dat!

Check PM I will run and Idea by you

AnthonyF
02-05-2008, 06:11 PM
What he needs is some quicker cars in his team! LOL j/p Jose! :Dooooooooooo snap!

Rican219
02-05-2008, 06:15 PM
ooooooooooo snap!

Check PMS

wantboost
02-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Still working through it. Kind of hard to do and still run your own business LOL I should have something sooni would imagine lol