PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN 1/30 White 06 Civic

AngryGolf
01-30-2008, 06:04 PM
A White 07 Honda Civic Si w/ black wheels was stolen this morning 1/30 around 7:30am from Atlanta South Parkway near I-75 in College Park. The theives knocked out the right rear corner glass to unlock it. The vehicle has Alabama plates AN09310, VIN 2HGFA55507H705946 A stolen hooptie was left in its place running with the ignition pulled. Please forward any info about the vehicle or suspicious part-outs to myself or Clayton County Police at (770)477-3650. Thanks!

Stolen VIN - 2HGFA55507H705946

DarkMystic
01-30-2008, 07:36 PM
damn sorry to hear...i thought the 06+ civics were kinda hard to steal....guess not

Tree
01-30-2008, 08:20 PM
damn that sucks.. do you have a picture

turboSOHC
01-30-2008, 11:32 PM
damn....06 si already stolen ummmmmmmm....that suxs man....figured that it would be more up to date about stealing those man, well, i guess not huh

Tree
01-30-2008, 11:34 PM
it looks like honda has a flaw damn then...

GSRteg®
01-31-2008, 01:18 AM
it looks like honda has a flaw damn then...

Honda's alwase have a flaw and I own one. :(

quickdodge®
01-31-2008, 08:02 AM
A white 06 Honda Civic was stolen this morning around 8:00am from Atlanta South Parkway near I-75 in College Park. The theives knocked out the quarter glass near the side mirror to unlock it. The vehicle has Alabama plates. A stolen hooptie was left in its place running with the ignition pulled. Please forward any info about the vehicle or suspicious part-outs to myself or the Fulton/Clayton police. Thanks!

Out of approximately several thousand white Honda Civics in the Atlanta area alone, how are we supposed to know which one is the one you're talking about? Pics would be nice and a better description of it. I hope at least the police have more info than this. Later, QD.

404 THE DC4
01-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Out of approximately several thousand white Honda Civics in the Atlanta area alone, how are we supposed to know which one is the one you're talking about? Pics would be nice and a better description of it. I hope at least the police have more info than this. Later, QD.

x2

Boosted FC
01-31-2008, 11:28 AM

x3

AngryGolf
01-31-2008, 04:54 PM
Added some new info. The car was locked with a key inside. The police were called within 10 min of the theft & have a full report.

chinitoxamor
01-31-2008, 07:39 PM
clearly he aint got enough detailed info on the car.. why would you just post up sayin ur car got stolen with no detail.. theres at least 50,000 cars going in and out of atlanta in a day.. or in the city.. 10 of 10 civics in a honda lot wouldnt get stolen .. but his got broken into and stolen.. where was the alarm?? where were cameras?? where were witness?? what was he doing at the time being?? okai.. proves my point.. he needs more info.. and for posting that.. i laughed.. cause hes a noob for not knowing sh.it.. post your details right and maybe.. everyone will know what we're suppose to be looking out for.

yeh i laughed.. so what.. get over it.. anyways.. i aint care if hes been here longer than me.. should know the rules and what to post if you lost your car or want to sell or buy something.. im out

DESTRO_91
01-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Damn that SUX!!!!!

Stol3n
01-31-2008, 07:42 PM
need more details, and a pic would be nice. :D

AngryGolf
02-10-2008, 06:06 PM
chinitoxamor.....

I updated with all the info you would need before you had posted. The car is not mine & I posted as a favor. If the description I gave of the vehicle is not good enough for you; then you obviously aren't intelligent enough to be of any help anyway. thanks.... :screwy:

To everyone else, sorry for the lack of info prior to the update...... no pics are available but I had updated with the VIN & tag info..... Any part out on a civic this new is more than likely stolen if it was not totaled by an insurance company. More than likely the car has been stripped for parts. Anyone parting this car in atlanta...... you will be caught!

Don't leave spare keys in your car! 99% of car theives aren't smart enough to steal an immobilizer vehicle under these conditions, so unless you are careless your car should not go anywhere. ( unless they have a tow truck :ninja: )

dickdragon
02-18-2008, 01:54 PM
chinitoxamor.....

I updated with all the info you would need before you had posted. The car is not mine & I posted as a favor. If the description I gave of the vehicle is not good enough for you; then you obviously aren't intelligent enough to be of any help anyway. thanks.... :screwy:

To everyone else, sorry for the lack of info prior to the update...... no pics are available but I had updated with the VIN & tag info..... Any part out on a civic this new is more than likely stolen if it was not totaled by an insurance company. More than likely the car has been stripped for parts. Anyone parting this car in atlanta...... you will be caught!

Don't leave spare keys in your car! 99% of car theives aren't smart enough to steal an immobilizer vehicle under these conditions, so unless you are careless your car should not go anywhere. ( unless they have a tow truck :ninja: )

how can you be so sure of that?

AngryGolf
02-25-2008, 06:38 PM
I would say that figure holds fairly true since I said "under these conditions". It wasn't meant to be a real percentage anyway, just to get a point across. This civic was an opportunity theft. I know how to get around the immobilizer & unless you are a professional theif or in the auto industry more than likely you won't be able to. To steal an immobilizer car requires a premeditated theft since specific tools are required. Either way, investing in some common sense & theft protection is a good idea. :cheers: