PDA

View Full Version : WTF property values went up 7.5% within 2mths in Grayson, GA

UpSideDownDesi
01-30-2008, 12:41 PM
http://realestate.yahoo.com/Georgia/Grayson;_ylc=X3oDMTE5MGRqZDdoBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA 2ZwLXRyb3VnaARzbGsDc3Bpcml0LWZpeGVk
:thinking: am i seeing shi.t? Property values are dropping everywhere like it's hot and Grayson just went up 7.5% within 2 months...waaaaaaaaaaat. If this is correct...i am living in the right location. On avg property in good aread goes up 4% every year.

Seems like neighboring cities went up too...Dacula also went up in that range.

UpSideDownDesi
01-30-2008, 12:48 PM
move this to "Wallstreet"....seems like no one cares in hoe'slounge

MistaCee
01-30-2008, 12:56 PM
thats krazy. Are people actually buying then?

AlanŽ
01-30-2008, 01:40 PM
http://realestate.yahoo.com/Georgia/Grayson;_ylc=X3oDMTE5MGRqZDdoBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA 2ZwLXRyb3VnaARzbGsDc3Bpcml0LWZpeGVk
:thinking: am i seeing shi.t? Property values are dropping everywhere like it's hot and Grayson just went up 7.5% within 2 months...waaaaaaaaaaat. If this is correct...i am living in the right location. On avg property in good aread goes up 4% every year.

Seems like neighboring cities went up too...Dacula also went up in that range.
the whole crisis is only affecting cetain parts of the market. sales are still climbing on million dollar homes in the metro area.

UpSideDownDesi
01-30-2008, 02:13 PM
thats krazy. Are people actually buying then?
**** i am happy i have houses in both cities...i ain't complaining.

MistaCee
01-30-2008, 02:15 PM
Wish I had money to buy a house. Ima start saving now though

UpSideDownDesi
01-30-2008, 02:23 PM
the whole crisis is only affecting cetain parts of the market. sales are still climbing on million dollar homes in the metro area.
some of the area in metro are zone as soft areas where values have dropped and going down. Trying buying a house right now and see how much shi.t the lender will make you go through....even with a excellent credit.

AlanŽ
01-30-2008, 02:43 PM
some of the area in metro are zone as soft areas where values have dropped and going down. Trying buying a house right now and see how much shi.t the lender will make you go through....even with a excellent credit.
Oh I know.My dad has almost A+ credit and tried taking a small portion of the equity of the house and it took us like 4 months to get the loan but the problem was that the appraisal of the hosue was all over the place. The first guy came in and said the house was worth 900k :thinking: then it was like 1,150,000 then some crazy ***** came in and said it was worth 1.5. then come to find out we didn't need an appraisal since it was new construction :doh: