08-05-2005, 10:29 PM
ANybdoy into trance or techno? if so post your fave Dj
mine would be The Cosmic Gate and Ferry Corsten

Pher
08-06-2005, 04:04 AM
Tiesto, Oakenfold, Nano, Corsten, Aphrodite

Brandon C
08-06-2005, 12:39 PM
There are way to many DJ's to say that are good..But why limit yourself to just Trance and Techno....and the above listed DJ's have been using laptop programs for years which all goes back to what is a real dj question...I agree all listed above are good if your into Trance Techno shows view www.liquified.com as they are the Promoters bring in most of your dj's that you like..up coming artists for them list as..

8/06 Gus Gus
8/13 Paul Harris of Dirty Vegas
8/20 Seb Fontaine
9/03 Ian James, Habersham & Numinous
9/10 Icey
DERRICK CARTER & NEIDEL CRISAN | SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH

PSINXS
08-06-2005, 01:43 PM
i just said post yourfav trance djs. i am not limited to that. i likebreakbeat as well. Tinman, kurvy, and icey are my faves

Sirk
08-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Everything listed above plus Dieselboy, Aphex Twins, Sasha, BT, Baby Anne, Armin Van Buuren, ATB, Ian Van Dahl, Paul Van Dyke, Rick Orion, Oakenfold, and sooooooo many more. I usually have Digitally Imported going 24/7.

Brandon C
08-07-2005, 10:59 AM
DJ MAGIC MIKE IS MY FAVORITE AS HE ROCKS BREAKS/DNB/HIP HOP(OLD SCHOOL) AND NO ONE IS MORE ENTERTAINING TO WATCH..

BUT OF COURSE I AM IA'S FAVORITE DJ YA HEARD!!!!!

Tracy
08-07-2005, 12:11 PM
I don't care for trance, house or down tempo. I'm more into breaks and jungle. My all time fav is Icey. Just reminds me of my younger days.

Brandon C
08-07-2005, 12:29 PM
TRACY WHAT ABOUT THE DAYS OF DOC MARTIN FEELGOOD AND A LITTLE BIRDY TELLS ME OL RONI SIZE WILL BE IN ATLANTA SOON..

Tracy
08-07-2005, 12:47 PM
I fukin love Roni Size. I just may have to get my ass out for that one!!!

Brandon C
08-07-2005, 12:56 PM
I knew that one....I know he is definatly playing in New Orleans Sept 17th and a Atlanta Promter is trying like hell to get an Atlanta Date while he is in the US

Pher
08-08-2005, 12:27 AM
My all time fav is Icey. Just reminds me of my younger days.
Yep! :goodjob:

F8d2Blk
08-16-2005, 04:21 PM
I am a trance/techno fan and also love to listen to digitallyimported.com too.
I am currently listening too Blank and Jones. Love Corsten, van Dyke, and Tiesto are my top fav's but Blank and Jones is quickly topping those. Anyhow I would love to listen to different stuff and would be interested in some burnt CD swaps to listen to new stuff I don't have.

Crowml
08-24-2005, 08:03 AM
Benni Benassi and Gigi D'agostino. Shame on you guys for not mentioning them yet :-)

Also, Royal Giggolos, Armand Van Helden and Bad Boy Bill. (yeah, I'm a house head.)

silver
08-24-2005, 08:33 AM
GEORGE ACOSTA--- is the shit! If no one has heard of him check him out. If you are or were big in the scene, you should know who he is.

But Pretty much everyone listed I like. Oakenfold, Sasha, John Digweed, Seb Fontaine, Tiesto, Dave Seaman... I have the whole Global Underground collection pretty much... Paul Van Dyk, 4 Strings, Darude, ATB, Robert Miles, Christopher Lawrence, Ok I will stop there cause I can go forever on that... I download a lot of random shit to though... People I never even heard of but have good beats...

And then there is nothing wrong with the DJ Icey, Bad Boy Bill, Richard Humpty Vision, Keoki, Rabbit and the Moon (Saw them do a party... Was not really a fan of their music, but seeing it live was off tha hook... put on a crazy show!! Liked them ever since for some reason, lol)

I can go forever listing dj's that I listen to... I can listen to anything almost except for that Happy Hardcore stuff... Never really got into that... lol I tend to go for the more pretty stuff or the stuff that just has very good beats you can either jam to or just chill to...

Ok.. I'm done, lol

Crowml
08-27-2005, 12:15 PM
I've spun along George Acosta back when Liquid was open in Miami. He's a class act. Icey is also a good guy, I was in the studio with him when he laid Sugar Daddy. And Roni Size, well he's still humble as hell, he'll do a love parade size gig and rock the crowd as much as he'll enjoy a hole in the wall club (I hit a couple sets with him in Cleveland)

You're stirring up some good memories here guys. It's good to know electronica isn't dead. (I still think nothing compliments a souped up car on the road better than some good progressive beats blasting out of the windows.)

I have about 500 live sets on MP3 if you guys are looking for any rarities and need them burnt drop me a line.