PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the car....

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 04:56 PM
Now that i moved and can keep it LOCKED up , got around to taking pics..keep stupid posts to your self...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Goinfasterthanu/101_0001.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Goinfasterthanu/101_0002.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Goinfasterthanu/101_0003.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Goinfasterthanu/101_0015.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e140/Goinfasterthanu/101_0016.jpg

quickdodge®
01-29-2008, 04:59 PM
Those red wheels are hideous. Style is nice but that color is..............goddamn! Later, QD.

Tree
01-29-2008, 05:02 PM
i like it... just one thing.. whats up with the bumper?? love the ls turbo

MoonScryer
01-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Looks great.

hmongxcuz
01-29-2008, 05:04 PM
i like it, looks good

boosted to :goodjob:

Revmaynard
01-29-2008, 05:16 PM
I like what you've done with it but not my style. I'd either put a white hood/trunk deck and keep those wheels or keep the cf hood/trunk and get some silver/gun metal rims for it. Did you have to cut that front bumper for the intercooler, it looks a little uneven.

KDM>JDM
01-29-2008, 05:28 PM
I think i know the guy that used to own it....if i do it used to have a turboed ls/vtec in it

01SpectraGSX
01-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Looks good. I agree on the bumper though. I d find one that fits the intercooler better and looks better.

Marta Mike
01-29-2008, 05:50 PM
LOCKED up? I didnt think it was that nice.......................ooops i think that was a stupid comment.

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 06:03 PM
Those red wheels are hideous. Style is nice but that color is..............goddamn! Later, QD.

Yea... I like them... but you drive a 78 so enough said about ugly....

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 06:04 PM

well the intercooler barley fits... im working on it....

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 06:06 PM
I like what you've done with it but not my style. I'd either put a white hood/trunk deck and keep those wheels or keep the cf hood/trunk and get some silver/gun metal rims for it. Did you have to cut that front bumper for the intercooler, it looks a little uneven.

cutting is a understatement...lol

jadakid88
01-29-2008, 06:08 PM
looks good how many pounds?

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 06:09 PM
wow .... i just washed it and took some pics..... wasnt like i was saying its the most badass looking car ever.... Yea i keep it locked up as the motor is BUILT and the turbo setup isnt free..... Sorry if its not up to your standards.... All i did ask is that the stupid says out or keep it to your self.... sad long time members couldnt even do that....

jadakid88
01-29-2008, 06:10 PM
you shouldnt have done that!:no:

jadakid88
01-29-2008, 06:11 PM
:thinking: who is this directed to?
wow .... i just washed it and took some pics..... wasnt like i was saying its the most badass looking car ever.... Yea i keep it locked up as the motor is BUILT and the turbo setup isnt free..... Sorry if its not up to your standards.... All i did ask is that the stupid says out or keep it to your self.... sad long time members couldnt even do that....

HachiDori
01-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Looks good buddy! moving up from your old da i wanted to buy

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 06:14 PM
looks good how many pounds?

Thanks.... 11psi right now.. but the build will hold 400 safely.... I just ran out of injector and was on stock map... I got almost all the e-bay crap off of it and am about to hit the dyno again.....

Garrett t3/t4 .57/.63
smp 8:5:1 pistons
eagle rods
acl bearings
revhard mani...... ect.....

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 06:15 PM
:thinking: who is this directed to?

mostly QD..... and the guy who found it odd i kept it locked up.... even though stock civics get stolen like hot cakes....

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Looks good buddy! moving up from your old da i wanted to buy

that da still runs belive it or not..... thanks!!!

Danger Mouse
01-29-2008, 06:18 PM
looks pretty quick

cactusEG
01-29-2008, 06:18 PM
I remember the day of the honda meet, i saw u creeping up on me on I985. I was like who is this fool? (but thinking at the same time, damn the car looks nice)...

Alan®
01-29-2008, 06:19 PM
the hood and trunk is carbon right? I can't really tell from the pics but it doesn't look that bad

4uh8ers
01-29-2008, 06:23 PM
I think it looks sick man. You dont see many fo doors that body style that look that goos. Most are hideous. I would change the front tho IMO.

halfshaft5
01-29-2008, 06:27 PM
Yeah, red wheels not my thing, but hey to each his own!!!!! Nice setup

jadakid88
01-29-2008, 06:30 PM
wow small world i have the same block setup!:rolleyes: :lmfao:
Thanks.... 11psi right now.. but the build will hold 400 safely.... I just ran out of injector and was on stock map... I got almost all the e-bay crap off of it and am about to hit the dyno again.....

Garrett t3/t4 .57/.63
smp 8:5:1 pistons
eagle rods
acl bearings
revhard mani...... ect.....

WTF?
01-29-2008, 06:32 PM
badass car man

slow_hatch
01-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Gaw, what a piece...That thing is slow as balls, and the wheels Oh MY :eek:

tougekid
01-29-2008, 06:49 PM
what happened to pics?????

chinitoxamor
01-29-2008, 06:52 PM
niceee.. u cut your bumper?? that intercooler huge man hahaha.. anyways nice i like the wheels :D .. AT LEAST ITS NOT ANOTHER RICER :goodjob:

AnthonyF
01-29-2008, 06:57 PM
lovin it Jeremy. bring it out for the KF meet! :) i want to seeeeeeeee.

mushroom_toy
01-29-2008, 07:04 PM
This **** is fast! I can vouch lol. See ya tomorrow at the meet man.

Civic_H2b
01-29-2008, 07:25 PM
Nice car..

1CleanEg
01-29-2008, 07:45 PM
nice 4dr man. thats i wanted a boosted ls in mines until it got stolen. Lookin good tho!

RUFFIAN
01-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Thats dope. Ferio FTW.

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 08:00 PM
the hood and trunk is carbon right? I can't really tell from the pics but it doesn't look that bad

Thanks ... yea its carbon

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 08:01 PM
wow small world i have the same block setup!:rolleyes: :lmfao:

What are you putting down?

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Gaw, what a piece...That thing is slow as balls, and the wheels Oh MY :eek:

Didnt look slow when you were 4 cars back...lol... i know your just messing with me...hehe....

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks to all who posted + things!!!

slow_hatch
01-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Didnt look slow when you were 4 cars back...lol... i know your just messing with me...hehe....

shhhhhhhhhhhhh......... :tongue1:

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 08:13 PM
gave reps to all i could

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 08:14 PM
shhhhhhhhhhhhh......... :tongue1:

if you need any help with your car {heard it was down} hit me up..........

slow_hatch
01-29-2008, 08:25 PM
if you need any help with your car {heard it was down} hit me up..........

Yeah man, definatly. I was actually about to put it in our shop the next day to start doing alot of stuff to it, but it broke before then. If your ever up close to Dahlongea and wanna hang out, i'd be happy to have some help :D

Mad Mike
01-29-2008, 08:29 PM
man that ride is looking good.

b16EG-HaTcH
01-29-2008, 08:39 PM
very clean lookin 4 door u got.

Nang
01-29-2008, 08:46 PM
niceee

what happen to your h22 hatch?

Mr.Big
01-29-2008, 08:46 PM
Very nice and clean 4 door cuz!!! Is that ls motor build????
Front bumper looks good too!

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 09:23 PM
niceee

what happen to your h22 hatch?

sitting right here.....

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 09:23 PM
Very nice and clean 4 door cuz!!! Is that ls motor build????
Front bumper looks good too!

yes sir its built... thanks!!

Nittanys1
01-29-2008, 09:33 PM
fun...i know thats a cf hood...but the trunk doesn't look like its cf...is it?

JDMjoe
01-29-2008, 09:43 PM
Nice...

kyx
01-29-2008, 09:51 PM
whats up with the single windshield wiper? :P

Mr.Big
01-29-2008, 10:46 PM

He maybe only worrys about his view

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 10:49 PM
fun...i know thats a cf hood...but the trunk doesn't look like its cf...is it?

Yes it is... both are vis

Goinfasterthanu
01-29-2008, 10:50 PM

Was done when i got it... just haven fixed it yet... I have only had for a few months

TonyRSX
01-30-2008, 10:33 AM
great job man...looks like u know exactly what ur doin lol...keep up the good work and keep us updated

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 02:03 PM

Sorry, I don't have a 78. And I can say that I drive a car that you don't see on the road every 30 seconds. Can you? Lolol. Idiot. Trust me, your car is NOT a head turner. Maybe back in 2001 it was. But now your car is as common as grass is green. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 02:04 PM

That's a "mod" that people do when they are stuck in the late 90s/early 2000s. Lolol. Later, QD.

Sammich
01-30-2008, 02:16 PM

X2

DieselNuts
01-30-2008, 02:25 PM
I'd either put a white hood/trunk deck and keep those wheels or keep the cf hood/trunk and get some silver/gun metal rims for it.

word up

not digging the 4dr, but its different, so thats cool...i guess...

fucksohc
01-30-2008, 02:46 PM
it looks good man:goodjob:

Goinfasterthanu
01-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Thanks... QD i used to think you were a cool guy{i know you could give a ****} but its obvious your just going out of your way to be a ****.. Its cool though go hunt ghosts and be the cool guy on IA{ kinda like the cool kid at applebees but not as cool}. Also i wouldnt put down some wheels that cost more than your car. You need a wife, life... real car... i dunno but something is missing. I know you thought i was going to e-tug but youll have to go else where for that.....

Back to good comments... Or im even open to ideas just dont be a ****...

Wow qd you even neg repped me... GROW the **** up.. damn your so high school...

Goinfasterthanu
01-30-2008, 03:02 PM
it looks good man:goodjob:

Thank you sir... Its a starting point.. Like i said i havent had the car long and have been fixing things here and there..... The wiper does need to go though.. I didnt even see it when i got it ..lol.. till it was raining one day and i was like WTF....

Goinfasterthanu
01-30-2008, 03:03 PM
word up

not digging the 4dr, but its different, so thats cool...i guess...

now see if you dont like thats how you post...... cool man....

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Thanks... QD i used to think you were a cool guy{i know you could give a ****}

I actually am. You decided to be a bitch about my comment. I only posted it because you said something about no smart ass comments or something. I did it as a joke, cuzz. But you wanted confrontation instead of fun. I really don't like your wheels(the color), but I was joking the way I worded it. I thought you'd know.

but its obvious your just going out of your way to be a ****..

Explained above.

Its cool though go hunt ghosts and be the cool guy on IA{ kinda like the cool kid at applebees but not as cool}.

Hail yeah!! The ole "go hunt ghosts" insult. I have to say, you put that knife straight in my back, man.

Also i wouldnt put down some wheels that cost more than your car.

AHH ****!!! You just put that knife in a little deeper with this original gem. But it is funny how you're bragging about paying more for your wheels(that everyone has) for your car(that everyone has) than my car(which is a classic AND a real head turner). I wouldn't brag about it. But you need something don't you?

You need a wife, life... real car... i dunno but something is missing.

And with this, folks, I send in my resignation for the knife has completely penetrated my body coming out through my heart. You've struck me where no one has ever, ever struck me before. I have NEVER had anyone tell me I need to get a wife or life.

Wow qd you even neg repped me... GROW the **** up.. damn your so high school...

Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 03:35 PM
now see if you dont like thats how you post...... cool man....

And if you don't have a sense of humor, you make tired, age old insults to make yourself seem like you've done some damage. Later, QD.

ahhmyek
01-30-2008, 03:54 PM
I smell the insecurity that can only be associated with having a small penis. PROBABLY NOT A QUICK DODGE BECAUSE ALL I CAN AFFORD IS A LATE 70's HONDA THAT IS PROBABLY FALLING APART. Its ok QD your a b!tch boy and since jeremy wont e-thug, I will. I only have 32 posts I.D.G.A.F someone somewhere is gonna kick your a$$ so god [)amn bad maybe even worse. I hope you dont treat people in real life the way you do on the internet because if you do, i cant wait to run into you. Someone is going to try their [)AMNDEST to find out what your face looks like, where you work, your daily schedule, hopefully where you live. IA helps to get people's cars stolen who's to say IA wont help someone carry out a H!T. I hope this post sticks out in your mind when you are alone in your house, yard, car, gay strip club, wherever. Later hopefully forever QD. ps. i know of a junkyard with some parts cars you might be able to get someone to swap your civics motor into it because i know what kind of "heads turner" your car has to be.

Sammich
01-30-2008, 03:55 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2136/1518799938_4ae723604b.jpg

ahhmyek
01-30-2008, 03:59 PM
bring on those negative reps quick dodge. i know that 4 inches in your pants is burning for retaliation.

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 04:01 PM
I smell the insecurity that can only be associated with having a small penis. PROBABLY NOT A QUICK DODGE BECAUSE ALL I CAN AFFORD IS A LATE 70's HONDA THAT IS PROBABLY FALLING APART. Its ok QD your a b!tch boy and since jeremy wont e-thug, I will. I only have 37 posts I.D.G.A.F someone somewhere is gonna kick your a$$ so god [)amn bad maybe even worse. I hope you dont treat people in real life the way you do on the internet because if you do, i cant wait to run into you. Someone is going to try their [)AMNDEST to find out what your face looks like, where you work, your daily schedule, hopefully where you live. IA helps to get people's cars stolen who's to say IA wont help someone carry out a H!T. I hope this post sticks out in your mind when you are alone in your house, yard, car, gay strip club, wherever. Later hopefully forever QD. ps. i know of a junkyard with some parts cars you might be able to get someone to swap your civics motor into it because i know what kind of "heads turner" your car has to be.

You said Jeremy won't E-thug? And you will? Let me know when you do it so I can join in.

As far as this rambling, Brokeback Barry, just about everyone on IA knows what I look like. And a few know where I live. So what. No one is gong to do anything because, in the end, everyone knows this is the Internet. Not to mention the fact that I like the newly enforced "Stand Your Ground" law. And lolol @ the IA Hit. That's funny. And I see you've picked up the art of reposting insults that make you look as smart as a three-toed sloth with Downs' Syndrome, lolol.

goingfasterthanu. See what you've started by not having a sense of humor? Now you have Peter Pansy in here thinking he can get with me, lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 04:02 PM
i know that 4 inches in your pants is burning for retaliation.

You know too much about me. Is this the part where I call you a nutswinger. Later, QD.

ahhmyek
01-30-2008, 04:02 PM
And if you don't have a sense of humor, you make tired, age old insults to make yourself seem like you've done some damage. Later, QD.

you're one to talk all you do is insult people on the INTERNET

Goinfasterthanu
01-30-2008, 04:07 PM

If you were really just messing with me then you got me .... If you did it just because i asked for no one to then cool..... no hard feelings here... were all just talking **** right?...... flame on QD

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 04:09 PM
If you were really just messing with me then you got me .... If you did it just because i asked for no one to then cool..... no hard feelings here... were all just talking **** right?...... flame on QD

Exactly, homey. It was all in fun. As far as I can recall, we've never had issues before. And I don't just make up issues with anyone. I'll PM an admin to remove the reps.

But as for Bobby Bukake, lolol, may QD have mercy on his soul. Later, QD.

ahhmyek
01-30-2008, 04:10 PM
You know too much about me. Is this the part where I call you a nutswinger. Later, QD.
I guess so. I wish i knew more.

takume
i like it especially the ls turbo. The car overall looks clean and nice except that rims and that color.

Goinfasterthanu
Exactly, homey. It was all in fun. As far as I can recall, we've never had issues before. And I don't just make up issues with anyone. I'll PM an admin to remove the reps. Later, QD.

coolness thanks....

Goinfasterthanu
01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
i like it especially the ls turbo. The car overall looks clean and nice except that rims and that color.

LOL...THATS IT IM KEEPING THE RIMS FOR EVER!! Just because you all hate them so much... that brings me JOY!!

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
I guess so. I wish i knew more.

I bet. I'll tell you right now that you won't find me on eHarmony.com. And, to let you know, I don't kiss on first dates. Later, QD.

DieselNuts
01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
Exactly, homey. It was all in fun. As far as I can recall, we've never had issues before. And I don't just make up issues with anyone. I'll PM an admin to remove the reps.

But as for Bobby Bukake, lolol, may QD have mercy on his soul. Later, QD.
LO FUKING L @ Bobby Bukake! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahhmyek
01-30-2008, 04:15 PM
i think everyone is tired of your "i was just playin around". its next to impossible to sense sarcasm through words on a screen. unless you want everyone to just quit taking everything you say seriously because everything you say is derogitory.

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 04:18 PM
i think everyone is tired of your "i was just playin around". its next to impossible to sense sarcasm through words on a screen. unless you want everyone to just quit taking everything you say seriously because everything you say is derogitory.

Lolol. With barely a year under your belt and 30-something posts behind your wet little ears, I hardly see where what you think means a damn to IA. Check out all my posts and not just a select few. You'll see I'm not always derogatory(<----correct spelling of word). Except towards idiots that think they can match wits with me. You know...like you. Later, QD.

ahhmyek
01-30-2008, 04:22 PM
I bet. I'll tell you right now that you won't find me on eHarmony.com. And, to let you know, I don't kiss on first dates. Later, QD.

Good to know, ill go find michael jackson and tell him that there's this 9 year old boy named quick dodge on the website importatlanta.com that wants to play hard to get by not kissing on the first date. oh and its good to hear you're not on e harmony you would spend all your time on the computer if you were

BobbyFresco
01-30-2008, 04:22 PM
I like the LS Turbo build.....

The car needs some work but you've already stated it does so it's not like you
don't already know that...I'm not so keen on those wheels though.

Sorry, but they are played the fuk out......

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Good to know, ill go find michael jackson and tell him that there's this 9 year old boy named quick dodge on the website importatlanta.com that wants to play hard to get by not kissing on the first date. oh and its good to hear you're not on e harmony you would spend all your time on the computer if you were

Lolol @ your location being named after your entire existence. Listen Carl Cumdumster, I really, really like how you overlooked my post back to you when you thought you were going to scare me into not posting the way I do on here. You think you're the first to hint at a threat? Come on, Corky. You haven't the wit, intelligence or education to compete with me.

I'm out of here, homeless. See your nonsensical reply when I get back. Later, QD.

ahhmyek
01-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Lolol. With barely a year under your belt and 30-something posts behind your wet little ears, I hardly see where what you think means a damn to IA. Check out all my posts and not just a select few. You'll see I'm not always derogatory(<----correct spelling of word). Except towards idiots that think they can match wits with me. You know...like you. Later, QD.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
YOU FOUND A MISSPELLED WORD
im going to leave work now and go home where i wont have time to waste by sitting on the internet to argue with you QD.

Goinfasterthanu
01-30-2008, 04:32 PM
I like the LS Turbo build.....

The car needs some work but you've already stated it does so it's not like you
don't already know that...I'm not so keen on those wheels though.

Sorry, but they are played the fuk out......

Yea mabye but i like them... thanks

Mad Mike
01-30-2008, 04:35 PM
Yea mabye but i like them... thanks

I like the wheels. I'm geting the same one but in black.

Kalifornia087
01-30-2008, 05:22 PM
Saw the car in person a few weeks ago at the meet in Oakwood. Looks good!

Just need to bring the ride height down a little bit, and i think that people will come around on the rims. I had the same ones on me EK and everybody loved them, but my car is slammed LoL. I'll be waiting on progress pics!!

BobbyFresco
01-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Saw the car in person a few weeks ago at the meet in Oakwood. Looks good!

Just need to bring the ride height down a little bit, and i think that people will come around on the rims. I had the same ones on me EK and everybody loved them, but my car is slammed LoL. I'll be waiting on progress pics!!

Not trying to be a **** but EVERYONE has GT3's or the DRAG version.

It's time for everyone to find a different wheel to bandwagon on.:yes:

Frög
01-30-2008, 05:40 PM
chill the fu.ck out dude.. you think your going to post pics on the internet and not get critisism? get real, and with red rims what did you expect? your a member from Nov 2002 with 4200+ post how does this happen? i mean you still being a noob..

either way, paint the roof black to go with the hood and trunk, and i would change the wheel color.. my thought, but if red makes you tingle when you see it, keep it..

the car is nice, love the turbo!!!:goodjob:

NosVette
01-30-2008, 05:59 PM

Those wheels are hideous???? Thats why your Sh!t is STOCK!!!:lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 06:02 PM
Thats why your Sh!t is STOCK!!!:lmfao:

Huh? The fucc does this mean, Webster? Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-30-2008, 06:10 PM
im going to leave work now and go home where i wont have time to waste by sitting on the internet to argue with you QD.

This is not an argument. An argument is a disagreement between two or more people who have valid, coherent comments to make backed by some sort of knowledgeable brain activity. The other day, I got into with a tree in my backyard and it gave me more intellectual grief than I've seen from you. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
01-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Huh? The fucc does this mean, Webster? Later, QD.

Damn, QD....I was expecting more of a venomous, straight to the jugular type response from you...You losing your touch, old man? LOL

jadakid88
01-30-2008, 06:50 PM
:???: :thinking:
Thats why your Sh!t is STOCK!!!:lmfao:

toxxxic
01-30-2008, 06:56 PM
i love that car

AnthonyF
01-30-2008, 07:00 PM
:locked: