PDA

View Full Version : time to start trouble...

mocha latte cupcake
01-29-2008, 11:13 AM
ok so lately i've noticed that mike mr formerly of vtec now of boosted nissan and georgie porgie aka lui kang small wang aka nemi-stang aka amy sans ex have been getting into it... now i've been thinking why does mike keep banning george? and why does he need his number/aim/etc etc :thinking: then it struck me... mike has a crush on george and georgie isn't ready for another relationship. i mean think about it

when you were a kid didn't you pick on the one person you liked, so what would you do if you had the power to BAN them... i mean thats the ultimate form of "e-picking" on someone lol. so i propose that mike has an e crush on george, now having seen georges recent almost to 16000 posts thread... i can only once again see that it was part of mikes plan to keep george from doing something he wants to do... so can we assume yet again that mike it playing hard ball and being mean?! look at it people! the proof is there,....

mike is jealous of amy san, pbs, and well sorry george i didn't wanna call this out but.... :ninja: anthony too. i've recently heard that they got into a small lover quarrel @ the starbucks.. something about he ordered it with extra whip and a double shot and anthony made a scene... now seriously people this is just getting out of hand... george needs to just tell mike he's not ready for that kind of relationship or at least let mike take him out for a drink or something i mean give that cuddly little mod a chance you never know you said you're tired of asians george, give the great white boosted lover a chance :lmfao:

and mike for goodness sake stop picking on your lovers :no:

Sammich
01-29-2008, 11:17 AM
ok so lately i've noticed that mike mr formerly of vtec now of boosted nissan and georgie porgie aka lui kang small wang aka nemi-stang aka amy sans ex have been getting into it... now i've been thinking why does mike keep banning george? and why does he need his number/aim/etc etc :thinking: then it struck me... mike has a crush on george and georgie isn't ready for another relationship. i mean think about it

when you were a kid didn't you pick on the one person you liked, so what would you do if you had the power to BAN them... i mean thats the ultimate form of "e-picking" on someone lol. so i propose that mike has an e crush on george, now having seen georges recent almost to 16000 posts thread... i can only once again see that it was part of mikes plan to keep george from doing something he wants to do... so can we assume yet again that mike it playing hard ball and being mean?! look at it people! the proof is there,....

mike is jealous of amy san, pbs, and well sorry george i didn't wanna call this out but.... :ninja: anthony too. i've recently heard that they got into a small lover quarrel @ the starbucks.. something about he ordered it with extra whip and a double shot and anthony made a scene... now seriously people this is just getting out of hand... george needs to just tell mike he's not ready for that kind of relationship or at least let mike take him out for a drink or something i mean give that cuddly little mod a chance you never know you said you're tired of asians george, give the great white boosted lover a chance :lmfao:

and mike for goodness sake stop picking on your lovers :no:

why u gota call me out smokey?? i mean damn..i love mike too..but our love is kept underwraps:love: u tryna expose us:idb: :ninja: :police: :bannana:

1000cckiller
01-29-2008, 11:20 AM
fawking fags

Killer
01-29-2008, 11:26 AM
lollergagyourmotherwithatubesock

Jecht
01-29-2008, 11:26 AM
w00t I'm not included in this!

1000cckiller
01-29-2008, 11:27 AM
lollergagyourmotherwithatubesockI got kelly with that one already :ninja:

Killer
01-29-2008, 11:27 AM
I got kelly with that one already :ninja:

u gagged mrs taylor??? dang.

1000cckiller
01-29-2008, 11:29 AM
u gagged mrs taylor??? dang.you stopid .....fool :lmfao:

Nemesis
01-29-2008, 11:29 AM
if anyone takes my e-cherry its going to be Yousef

1000cckiller
01-29-2008, 11:30 AM
if anyone takes my e-cherry its going to be YousefMike already took yo cherry

Jecht
01-29-2008, 11:30 AM

Lol Jorgie wants some terrorist love. :lmao:

Sammich
01-29-2008, 11:39 AM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
01-29-2008, 12:43 PM
see i knew the love web went deeper! all of you are in on it too!!!!!!!!!!! AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE GAY HERE!!?!?!?!??!!

On_Her_Face
01-29-2008, 12:45 PM
you sir have a lot of time on your hands, yet thought out pretty good. (above ia's average)

mocha latte cupcake
01-29-2008, 12:47 PM
i set the standard for randomness... :ninja: i set trends not follow them....

but repped b/c your vette gets georgie wet lol