PDA

View Full Version : Nocturnal

Nukem
08-05-2005, 08:06 PM
just saying hey to any old members of Nocturnal CC, I know the club is gone.

Nakita if ur out there e-mail me

PD code 805D
08-07-2005, 09:15 PM
damn i remember the good times....WAFFLE HOUSE............... lol Damn what happened to all the old clubs we hung out with back then...Lol that was a bunch of fun. If you dont remember me i haad the white jetta (now cyber green) the X president of sfumato. We should get a reunnion of old skoolers up there at WH someday. I talk to most of my team still. You up for it?

Nukem
08-09-2005, 09:49 PM
damn i remember the good times....WAFFLE HOUSE............... lol Damn what happened to all the old clubs we hung out with back then...Lol that was a bunch of fun. If you dont remember me i haad the white jetta (now cyber green) the X president of sfumato. We should get a reunnion of old skoolers up there at WH someday. I talk to most of my team still. You up for it?

Yeah have to do that, I won't be back in town til September. I use to drive the Gold Saturn SL2, good friends w/ Marcus and Shana. Gosh I miss those days. Do u still have the Jetta?? if not what do u drive now. I think I remember u.

PD code 805D
08-24-2005, 09:26 AM
i drive a jetta. it was white then grey then flat black then a bunch of colors ....now it is cyber green from the new bettles. I wrecked the front end into my garage after 5 months saving for paint...ahhhh! but its not hurt bad at all just a fender and front kit. I also have a 1985 blazer 4+4.

Nukem
08-27-2005, 05:51 AM
I drive a Ion Redline now. That sux about the front end. well hope to see u guys at the WF in about a month. later