PDA

View Full Version : Next time you pay for your traffic ticket...

quickdodge®
08-05-2005, 07:55 PM
From The Daytona Beach Journal:

MOORHEAD, Minn. (AP) -- A man ticketed for speeding thought he'd get even by paying his fine with 12,000 pennies. But the judge had the final word by making him wait for the change to be counted.

"If the person is mad at the cop, why take it out on court administration?" said Clay County District Judge John Pearson. "They're punishing the wrong people."

Rather than count the small garbage can full of pennies by hand, Court Administrator Jan Cosette took them to the bank, where they were put in a counting machine. She returned with $120 in cash and some extra pennies, which were given to the Seattle man, who waited in the courthouse.

He was cited for driving 70 mph in a 55 mph zone March 5.

Lolol. Funny shit. Later, QD.

5thgcelica
08-05-2005, 07:56 PM
hahahaha.

Marta Mike
08-05-2005, 07:59 PM
hahaha PWNED!!!

kilpatty43
08-05-2005, 08:05 PM
tahts awesome...

a similar story
we were eating at ruby tuesdays one night and my buddy is the general manager...well these people sitting next to us complained about everything...i mean everything...it was ridiculous...well the waiter got pissed so when he gave the people their change he gave them a $1 in pennies and a $1 in nickels...it was hilarious...but he got fired for it...

silver
08-05-2005, 08:09 PM
OMG.. I have a ticket I am paying on the 29th... $151.00... I should so do that, lol

Julio
08-05-2005, 10:07 PM
tahts awesome...

a similar story
we were eating at ruby tuesdays one night and my buddy is the general manager...well these people sitting next to us complained about everything...i mean everything...it was ridiculous...well the waiter got pissed so when he gave the people their change he gave them a $1 in pennies and a $1 in nickels...it was hilarious...but he got fired for it...

Why did he get fired for it? Pennies, nickels don't matter.. I mean is still legal..
Im sure he did it because he was pissed off. But He shouldve kept his mouth shut and not say he was upset.

If I was the dude that giot fired over that, I would call Ken Nuggent.. haha

svbproductions
08-05-2005, 10:12 PM
That is funny. "What goes around comes around"

thinkfast®
08-05-2005, 11:41 PM
hell yea man. call up the fuckin restaurant and be like "my lawyer says when am I coming back to work" haha dumb bitches.

Negrodamus
08-06-2005, 12:52 AM
Why did he get fired for it? Pennies, nickels don't matter.. I mean is still legal..
Im sure he did it because he was pissed off. But He shouldve kept his mouth shut and not say he was upset.

If I was the dude that giot fired over that, I would call Ken Nuggent.. haha

+1 Money is money either way the customers got their change back. hell yea i woulda sued.

djdetox
08-06-2005, 02:12 AM
gheey......

gijoe0720
08-06-2005, 02:21 AM
One of my friends payed for a 190 dollar ticket in pennies and he had to wait till they took them to the bank and get cash.