PDA

View Full Version : nice day for a kill

dLux636
01-28-2008, 07:18 PM
weather was pretty nice so i took the 636 out for a spin. rode around canton for a while before i headed more north.

got on 575. was cruising at 70mph when a RC51 pulled next to me. it sounded like a beast. slowed down to about 50ish. got into 2nd gear and went at it. the RC pulled on me immediately. but i was able to catch up to him at the end of 4th gear before being able to pass him. let off at 140.

he followed me off the exit to a chevron. cool older guy. we talked for a while. he had PCII and a yoshi exhaust. stock gearing. ohh and yes i was spraying. but his favorite quote was "lets go to the twisties and lets see how you do then"

onebadgt
01-28-2008, 07:21 PM
o, so you got your spray, how do you like it and what kind of pwr did it make? i just got back from wv. its supposed to be real nice sat. maybe we can get a run in then.:goodjob: no sprayin me tho. i dont have ne yet!

dLux636
01-28-2008, 07:59 PM
o, so you got your spray, how do you like it and what kind of pwr did it make? i just got back from wv. its supposed to be real nice sat. maybe we can get a run in then.:goodjob: no sprayin me tho. i dont have ne yet!

i love it. yea i just got your pm. just let me know. saturday would be good.

IndianStig
01-28-2008, 10:54 PM
i really wanna see two bikes racing on the hwy, something i have never seen in my life, now bike and car, yes, but i still wanna see a bike and care tear it up