PDA

View Full Version : Would this be too disturbing?

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 04:41 PM
I found this pic i want made into a t-shirt. its just the pic is kinda graphic. ITs a guy sittnin in a cab wit his face blown off by a oduble barrell shotgun. And i wanted it to say "Dont try me" above the pic and on the bottom to say "The pump will make a mess."

Kevykev
08-05-2005, 04:43 PM
yeah don't!

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Ughhh... ya I'd say so.

The Ren
08-05-2005, 04:55 PM
urm... no

5thgcelica
08-05-2005, 04:56 PM
ya think?

Leisa
08-05-2005, 05:05 PM
dude, that is disgusting, why would you want to even wear that in public,.... have a bit of class about yourself :rolleyes:

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 05:29 PM
That would be stupid. :)

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 05:39 PM
its not for public. its for me. but a few of my friends i hang out with woudl see it. i wouldnt wear it to like a party or to a car show or something. just something for me.
i dont think its anymore more vulgar than ppl tha wear the shirts that make racist comments. or the shirts makin sexual connotations.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Its your choice to do it... but as everyone else has said- it would be stupid/grose/ whatever... sort of insulting mostly--- your choice though.... if your friends are ok with that kinda shit- go for it, personally, I wouldnt be around if I had a friend wearing that type of shit. Clothing can say alot about someone.

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 05:55 PM
its not for public. its for me. but a few of my friends i hang out with woudl see it. i wouldnt wear it to like a party or to a car show or something. just something for me.
i dont think its anymore more vulgar than ppl tha wear the shirts that make racist comments. or the shirts makin sexual connotations.

it's not so "vulgar" as it is just fucking disgusting. Why dont you have a picture of a fetus getting put into a meat grinder while your at it? It doesn't matter if your going to wear it in public or not, I think your a fucking freak for even wanting a t-shirt like that... but whatever floats your boat man.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 05:59 PM
:stupid:

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Wow i didnt think it was that bad. i guess thats a no then....

honestly i aint that fucked up.

Leisa
08-05-2005, 06:28 PM
it's not so "vulgar" as it is just fucking disgusting. Why dont you have a picture of a fetus getting put into a meat grinder while your at it? It doesn't matter if your going to wear it in public or not, I think your a fucking freak for even wanting a t-shirt like that... but whatever floats your boat man.

^^thank you! ;)

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 06:28 PM
racist comments. or the shirts makin sexual connotations.

The racist shit, is just immature. The sexual things are funny as poo.... having someones face blown off- is just fucking weird and discusting, and yeah you are fucking scaring me. :crazy: Everyone is intitled to their own opinion.... this is what I think, if u dont like it.... so be it-

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 06:29 PM
And I am glad to see Leisa in this thread... glad you agree!!

99ITRGIRL
08-05-2005, 06:30 PM
i dont totally get it...but I get some, so I wouldnt.

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 06:31 PM
The racist shit, is just immature. The sexual things are funny as poo.... having someones face blown off- is just fucking weird and discusting, and yeah you are fucking scaring me. :crazy: Everyone is intitled to their own opinion.... this is what I think, if u dont like it.... so be it-
Not trying to scare anybody or be weird. why do u think i asked first before i just showed up at the next meet saying check this shit out!!( i wouldnt have doen that even if i did have it made) We can watch it in movies but not wear it i guess. Seriously i am not crazy! sorry if i offended anybody for even suggesting it. My bad ppl. I am not as sensitive to some things as toher ppl may be. i've got mixed opinons about the idea but all in all i guess its a bad move. Sorry once again.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 06:32 PM
Its just the fact of chick... go back and read it- maybe more of an insult? I dont really know but the whole thing is fucked up.

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 06:32 PM
i dont totally get it...but I get some, so I wouldnt.
i dont understand your sentence. try agin please.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 06:33 PM
Not trying to scare anybody or be weird. why do u think i asked first before i just showed up at the next meet saying check this shit out!!( i wouldnt have doen that even if i did have it made) We can watch it in movies but not wear it i guess. Seriously i am not crazy! sorry if i offended anybody for even suggesting it. My bad ppl. I am not as sensitive to some things as toher ppl may be. i've got mixed opinons about the idea but all in all i guess its a bad move. Sorry once again.

I am not as sensitive either... however it is still just a very very fucked up idea-- where the fuck did you get this shit from!

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 06:34 PM
I am not as sensitive either... however it is still just a very very fucked up idea-- where the fuck did you get this shit from!
the pump will make a mess is line from a rap song i like and the picture fit the line from the song. thats where i got it from. ppl say fucked up shit, some ppl take pics of it, just dotn put em together.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Well technically you were putting it together. heh

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 06:43 PM
yeah thats why i said not cuz u might get the reaction i just got!!! my bad yall.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Oh no, dont let me make your mind up for you- just see how many people shoot you in your shins and make you cry like a fucking little girl. :)

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 06:48 PM
yeah thats why i said not cuz u might get the reaction i just got!!! my bad yall.

I could careless about "The pump makes a mess" or whatever it was... It's just the picture of a guys face blown that I think is disgusting.

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 07:11 PM
Oh no, dont let me make your mind up for you- just see how many people shoot you in your shins and make you cry like a fucking little girl. :)
that was uncalled for kinda like my shirt idea was. and if someone shoots somene over a shirt then they r just as fucked up as i am. i said i wasnt gonna do it. now shut your hole please

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 07:13 PM
I could careless about "The pump makes a mess" or whatever it was... It's just the picture of a guys face blown that I think is disgusting.
yeah it's kinda disgusting. depends on what u are around. i got a couple that take pics of crime scenes for work and u havent seen disgusting.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 08:26 PM
that was uncalled for kinda like my shirt idea was. and if someone shoots somene over a shirt then they r just as fucked up as i am. i said i wasnt gonna do it. now shut your hole please

I wont shut my mouth, I am glad you could see where I am coming from.... you evidentally got the point- but there was no need to get that sassy with me. :2up: If someone shoots someone because of a shirt- or someone doing something stupid thats just as fucked up as that shirt. Just punch someone make life easier on yourself!!! :goodjob:

Another thing I just caught--- "we can watch it in the movies, but not wear it"-- Go to hot topic and pick up an actual funny in production shirt that is kinda gruesome... if someone were to find out you thought of that crap yourself.... you might as well walk off of a building ledge or something cause I gaurentee that most people will not find it as humerous as you and will get insulted and want to kick your ass. Unless of course you are in a house full of pygmies or crackheads...then, MAYBE the will find it funny. :jerkit:

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 08:32 PM
who said it was supposed to be funny? u are the one that got sassy with me in the first place moron. u really dont read before you post do you? who shops at hot topic? wy would anyone wanna shop there? and as for thinking of that crap myself, lemme go beat up Steven King and Wes Craven that made freddy krueger(he killed little children) for thinking of that crap we entertain ourselves with. oh and lemme beat up your dad for producing a crap child. i said i wasnt gonna do it and yet u still had to say something else. i see why u get in the shit you do.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 08:37 PM
who said it was supposed to be funny? u are the one that got sassy with me in the first place moron. u really dont read before you post do you? who shops at hot topic? wy would anyone wanna shop there? and as for thinking of that crap myself, lemme go beat up Steven King and Wes Craven that made freddy krueger(he killed little children) for thinking of that crap we entertain ourselves with. oh and lemme beat up your dad for producing a crap child. i said i wasnt gonna do it and yet u still had to say something else. i see why u get in the shit you do.

I am simply stating my opinion and you bring my family in...wtf man. I hate my father. Thats cool, supposedly I am your home girl and shit- thats cool too. Go stick yourself up someone elses ass. And who would wanna shop there? Whats your preferance, FUBU? Everyone has their own opinions in this fucking world damnit dude. Go right ahead and try to lay a hand on Steven kink or wes craven- they are hella rich- and look good in syscle and eberts eyes... you would only look like a dip shit in everyone elses. :)

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 08:42 PM
I am simply stating my opinion and you bring my family in...wtf man. I hate my father. Thats cool, supposedly I am your home girl and shit- thats cool too. Go stick yourself up someone elses ass. And who would wanna shop there? Whats your preferance, FUBU? Everyone has their own opinions in this fucking world damnit dude. Go right ahead and try to lay a hand on Steven kink or wes craven- they are hella rich- and look good in syscle and eberts eyes... you would only look like a dip shit in everyone elses. :)
supposedly u were m homegirl. i would try to stick up for you. until u had to go and make the little girl comment. the subject was over and u come out with that shit? wtf? FUBU because i am black? oh yeah miss racist stuff is ignorant. and as far as beating them up once again u fail to miss the point. just stating if u gonna hate me for it hate them as well. they just got rich off of their fucked up ideas. so as long as u get paid its ok. i gotcha. u r one stupid girl. u post that jerk off icon a lot. i swear u have a penis.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 08:46 PM
supposedly u were m homegirl. i would try to stick up for you. until u had to go and make the little girl comment. the subject was over and u come out with that shit? wtf? FUBU because i am black? oh yeah miss racist stuff is ignorant. and as far as beating them up once again u fail to miss the point. just stating if u gonna hate me for it hate them as well. they just got rich off of their fucked up ideas. so as long as u get paid its ok. i gotcha. u r one stupid girl. u post that jerk off icon a lot. i swear u have a penis.

Supposedly yah. Id say it was a pretty well educated reply. :) Did I say it was because you were black? No, do not put words into my mouth. Did you say about hot topic because of the "goths"? Possibly. Im not really stupid, I just see stuff diffirently from most NORMAL people. :D The jerk off icon? I have a penis?? Dude!!! I can masturbate properly now! :goodjob:

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Supposedly yah. Id say it was a pretty well educated reply. :) Did I say it was because you were black? No, do not put words into my mouth. Did you say about hot topic because of the "goths"? Possibly. Im not really stupid, I just see stuff diffirently from most NORMAL people. :D The jerk off icon? I have a penis?? Dude!!! I can masturbate properly now! :goodjob:
i like goth girls thank you very much. u can ask anyone of my close friends. it was just a stab at you. i didint even know u were goth. and i wouldnt call shooting in the shins and crying like a little girl very educated. but it is lea anne we are talking aobut. so u are abnormal. sometimes u get that confused with stupid. my mistake. glad u can masturbate properly cuz nobody's hittin it. i just saved myself the trouble of having to meet you in person. This thread rocks!!

AznTraitor
08-05-2005, 08:52 PM
wow.....this is getting intresting now.

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 08:52 PM
wow.....this is getting intresting now.
aint it though?

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 08:56 PM
i like goth girls thank you very much. u can ask anyone of my close friends. it was just a stab at you. i didint even know u were goth. and i wouldnt call shooting in the shins and crying like a little girl very educated. but it is lea anne we are talking aobut. so u are abnormal. sometimes u get that confused with stupid. my mistake. glad u can masturbate properly cuz nobody's hittin it. i just saved myself the trouble of having to meet you in person. This thread rocks!!

I didnt say I was goth- I didnt say I was anything... I am mearly Lea Anne. I was simply stating that everyone has their own preferance for clothing or whatever. The shooting in the shins thing was trying to prove a point... evidentally I pushed a few of your buttons. Cool! :goodjob: You're cool, insult me some more- please. I am abnormal- thats what makes me so normal-- :eye: Figure that one out! Stupid is, as stupid does. :blah: LOL, im glad no one is hittin it- that makes me not a whore! OHHHHH! :idb: Glad you saved yourself the trouble.... you saved me more than half the trouble of even talking to you ever again. And you thread only rocks because you made a stupid post. :doh:

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 08:57 PM
aint it though?

You got his back right? :lmfao:

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 09:01 PM
so ppl that have sex are whores? another burst of insight. got azn traitors back? yup and he knows why. he prolly dont need it, but if he ever does i got it. what point did that comment make after the shirt was cosidered a bad idea? excellent we dont have to talk. tis not like u use to be my best friend anyway. and this thread rocks cuz u post the darndest things.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 09:05 PM
so ppl that have sex are whores? another burst of insight. got azn traitors back? yup and he knows why. he prolly dont need it, but if he ever does i got it. what point did that comment make after the shirt was cosidered a bad idea? excellent we dont have to talk. tis not like u use to be my best friend anyway. and this thread rocks cuz u post the darndest things.

Assumptions make you look like an ass hole. And rumors are like ass holes-- they all stink. :gay: Another thing where you are putting shit into my mouth... lol so you are Azn's best friend too! :lmfao: COOL! The point was- that its just stupid- saying that people do stupid shit like that all the time...and that it is-- in fact a bad idea! :eek: No where in there did I call you stupid, or try to insult your ethnicity, or do anything of the matter but post what I thought-- IE: my own opinions as everyone else has stated. :2cents: OK cool.... I do post the darndest things dont I? :jester:

AznTraitor
08-05-2005, 09:07 PM
man....just where did this thread turn so ugly?!

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Assumptions make you look like an ass hole. And rumors are like ass holes-- they all stink. :gay: Another thing where you are putting shit into my mouth... lol so you are Azn's best friend too! :lmfao: COOL! The point was- that its just stupid- saying that people do stupid shit like that all the time...and that it is-- in fact a bad idea! :eek: No where in there did I call you stupid, or try to insult you ethnicity, or do anything of the matter but post what I thought-- IE: my own opinions as everyone else has stated. :2cents: OK cool.... I do post the darndest things dont I? :jester:
lets try to break this jumbled mess down. assumptions? i made one about your Fubu comment. the fact u that u even stated fubu seem questionable cuz u do know my ethnicity. rumors? no rumors are even in this thread. try again on that one. putting shit in your mouth? thats nasty. eh whatever. azn's best friend? who said that? i said i had his back cuz of what he posted in a previous thread that had nothing to do with you. i respected what he said and told him if he needed anything i got it taken care of. once again what you said was out of place. the matter was resolved. therefore making your opinon suck and be invalid. u really gotta work on your timing cupcake. and one hell of a way to put an opinion. shoot you in the shins lol excellent opinion. we can do this all night cuz i am bored. and i dont have to keep insulting you. what you post does good by itself.

fawk_you
08-05-2005, 09:16 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :tool:

Im through!

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 09:17 PM
it was fun while it lasted.

JustinSane110™
08-05-2005, 09:46 PM
it was fun while it lasted.
Damn homey, after this thread you should scrap your shirt idea and hit up Paul for one of these. :goodjob:

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 09:52 PM
thats the hotness!!! u jsut made that? not a bad idea.

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 10:57 PM
I wouldn't consider horror movies to be in the same area as this... Cause atleast the way I understood it, your talking about a REAL picture of some guy who shot himself in the head with a shotgun. There's movie magic, and sick real shit. Ya I know shit like that happens everyday, but I definatly dont care to see it, and I find anyone who "enjoys" to see that morbid shit to be a freak. There's a difference between BEING able to look at shit like that (like crime scene cleaners and such) and actually ENJOYING looking at that... But no... Movies does not equal reality, so dont compare the 2.

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 11:04 PM
yet some of those gruesome movies are based on true stories. so its still a reality. but we all agreed it was a bad idea. thread over.

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 11:06 PM
yet some of those gruesome movies are based on true stories. so its still a reality. but we all agreed it was a bad idea. thread over.

Yup... I dropped the thread, just had address the "same as movies" statement.. Cause fake gore, and real gore although they look alike, are totally different heh.

Scrappy
08-05-2005, 11:13 PM
damn i go to see jessica simpson in a bikini and i miss this... glad i went... LAME!