PDA

View Full Version : Costa Del Mar 'Stringer' Sunglasses

DerrickT
01-28-2008, 10:45 AM
http://images.cabelas.com/is/image/cabelas/s7_712485_999_04?$main-Small$

Costa Del Mar Sunglasses Stringer - Small to Medium Fit. TR90 nylon provides the strength and flexibility to survive the daily grind. Well suited for sport or casual use in hot or cold temperatures. Integral Hinges. Megol nose pads. 8 base polarized lenses offer exceptional optical resolution. Premium glare absorbing anti-reflective coating. Water-repellent coating sheds water, snow and even saltwater. 100% UV Protection. LIFETIME Warranty.
The best hinges in the world. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Flexible so they keep their shape and adjust to your head.

Scratchproof encapsulated mirror, 8 layers of reflecting zircon, titanium and magnesium oxides, embedded in the lens, not stuck on the outside.

Polarized CR-39 lenses are lightweight monomer with exceptional optical resolution.

Polarized Lightwave glass in a polished silica material offering exceptional quality, optical clarity and maximum scratch resistance. They're 20% lighter and 22% thinner than ordinary glass lenses.

You live for the fight, sweating the monster fish until he surrenders. These co-injected cold-molded sunglasses feature the best polarized lenses, letting you see his every move. All-day comfort and forget-they're-on fit mean you can worry about what's on your line and not what's on your head.
Lens Size:55 / Bridge:19 / Temple Length:133

Polarized Green Mirror -– Offers enhanced visual acuity for specific light situations such as sight fishing but is worn by many for everyday use. The lens color is amber and the green mirror is encased inside the lens for maximum scratch resistance

Price: $100 $115 Shipped ($179.99) at Bass Pro
brand new just back from repair.

aaronfelipe
01-28-2008, 10:50 AM
Please post an actual picture of the item.

DerrickT
01-28-2008, 10:55 AM
Oh yeah, They are Tortoise Frames and Green Mirror just like the picture.
best sunglasses out for water sports.

I am selling b/c I have a pair of Maui Jims that fit me better.

DerrickT
01-28-2008, 10:56 AM
Please post an actual picture of the item.

they are in shipping to my house still, I will when they arrive at my house :goodjob: that cool?

aaronfelipe
01-28-2008, 10:57 AM
Yessir ;)

DerrickT
02-01-2008, 02:47 PM
SOLD. :goodjob: