PDA

View Full Version : Misc RAMBO!!!!

JDMJAYDC2
01-28-2008, 06:04 AM
:goodjob: :goodjob: for action i almost didnt see this movie because of ROCKY and how old he looked in that one. But in rambo he pulls it off well lots of action lots of blood this is a def buy for me once it comes on dvd. It didnt drag at all it kept you going the whole time very well done imo. Only one part had me like wtf?? rambo grabs a guy from behind picks him up by his neck and literally rips his throat out other than that movies was great go see it guys

CHUCK NORRIS
01-28-2008, 07:04 AM
:goodjob: :goodjob: for action i almost didnt see this movie because of ROCKY and how old he looked in that one. But in rambo he pulls it off well lots of action lots of blood this is a def buy for me once it comes on dvd. It didnt drag at all it kept you going the whole time very well done imo. Only one part had me like wtf?? rambo grabs a guy from behind picks him up by his neck and literally rips his throat out other than that movies was great go see it guys

I can do that. But only in emergencies.

BABY J
01-28-2008, 07:05 AM
LMAO!!! HA HA. Right on Chucky.

mocha latte cupcake
01-28-2008, 08:04 AM
rambo does rip peoples throat out... he's old and pissed his AARP doesn't cover certain benefits... i'd do it to.... ~searching for kayfunk~ :ninja:

badboi706
01-28-2008, 08:09 AM
I can do that. But only in emergencies.
yeah it was a good movie but that asian guy was kinda small plus he had a thing for that girl the asian guys was going to hit up.....hehehe so he could of done it

The12lber
01-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Got a 37% average on Rotten Tomatoes, I don't think I'll be dropping the seven or so dollars to see it.

Maverick
01-28-2008, 09:31 AM
havent u seen roadhouse....patrick swazy can rip throats out too! i cant wait to see john rambo! oh and it has an 8.5 on imdb...thats pretty damn good

Deke
01-28-2008, 09:37 AM
oh and it has an 8.5 on imdb...thats pretty damn good

Yeah I saw that. That's definitely just the initial spike that almost all new movies get, it'll disipate over time. In fact, it was actually an 8.8 when I looked at it the other day. Even though it's still pretty high.

I'd like to see the movie, but probably won't see it in theaters. I have a feeling this will be one that I drink before :)

quickdodgeŽ
01-28-2008, 11:58 AM
"Meet the Spartans" blasted "Rambo" this weekend in the box office. Lolol. Later, QD.

nextelbuddy
01-28-2008, 12:17 PM
saw this movie last night at discover mills and i must sya i felt like i grew another pair of balls after seeing this movie. so much gore and killing and just all around exciting.

2 thumbs up and i never go see movies in the theater

redpanda
01-28-2008, 01:39 PM
rambo does rip peoples throat out... he's old and pissed his AARP doesn't cover certain benefits :ninja:
rofl reppd

{X}Echo419
01-29-2008, 04:59 PM
havent u seen roadhouse....patrick swazy can rip throats out too! i cant wait to see john rambo! oh and it has an 8.5 on imdb...thats pretty damn good
love the sig :goodjob: