PDA

View Full Version : LS2_KID vs. ivansnow

On_Her_Face
01-26-2008, 05:01 PM
So last night i'm driving downtown to go to a frat party @ GSU and i'm almost to 285 (i think) and i notice a black s14 with black stock looking wheels and an aftermarket exhaust. I look at the car see no drift charms or whatever that bullshit is called and i think maybe this could be fun. I pull up next to the 240 (ivansow) and gas some (he does the same thing and pulls on me. I flash my lights catch back up we both slowed down to about 60 mph (2nd gear for me) i honk 3 times and go. however i got the jump (probably didn't give him enough time) and i am out about a car, instantly reeled back in by this ricer (:lmao:) and got pulled by i'd say one or two bus lengths at 130(ish) :(

LS2_KID = Stock
ivansnow = rb26+some goodies i bet :goodjob:

god damn six bangers

caught back up from getting raped, roll down the window give the guy a thumbs up (being a good sport). he rolls down the window i yell "SR?" he replied "no RB". in a joking manner i said "**** you" then went to the party and got wasted

good runs last night, i'd have a better chance from a dig (stock tires on the rear i believe) but would still get pulled :yes:

edit: ivan delete some of your PMs

Maniac1
01-26-2008, 05:06 PM
I remember when I saw him run Z U L8R, and damn! His 240 moves! LOL it must have been the lag that gave you the opportunity to get the jump.
Good run though...

On_Her_Face
01-26-2008, 05:07 PM
good deductive reasoning.

ivansnow
01-26-2008, 05:26 PM
yeah man good run the guy that was driving my 240 was my boy jesse i was in a green expedition trying to keep up with you guys lol...funn night i had just got done runing Borris with the audi pull him some cars topend his car wasent runing right or something but yeah good runs.

On_Her_Face
01-26-2008, 05:27 PM
yeah man good run the guy that was driving my 240 was my boy jesse i was in a green expedition trying to keep up with you guys lol...funn night i had just got done runing Borris with the audi pull him some cars topend his car wasent runing right or something but yeah good runs.

i've wanted to run his car just for ****s, but pm sent..

jayjaySTI
01-26-2008, 07:47 PM
So last night i'm driving downtown to go to a frat party @ GSU and i'm almost to 285 (i think) and i notice a black s14 with black stock looking wheels and an aftermarket exhaust. I look at the car see no drift charms or whatever that bullshit is called and i think maybe this could be fun. I pull up next to the 240 (ivansow) and gas some (he does the same thing and pulls on me. I flash my lights catch back up we both slowed down to about 60 mph (2nd gear for me) i honk 3 times and go. however i got the jump (probably didn't give him enough time) and i am out about a car, instantly reeled back in by this ricer (:lmao:) and got pulled by i'd say one or two bus lengths at 130(ish) :(

LS2_KID = Stock

god damn six bangers

caught back up from getting raped, roll down the window give the guy a thumbs up (being a good sport). he rolls down the window i yell "SR?" he replied "no RB". in a joking manner i said "**** you" then went to the party and got wasted

good runs last night, i'd have a better chance from a dig (stock tires on the rear i believe) but would still get pulled :yes:

dam man next time u go to a party let me know:yes:

On_Her_Face
01-26-2008, 07:57 PM
no partying for me tonight i need to recover lol

jayjaySTI
01-26-2008, 07:59 PM
no partying for me tonight i need to recover lol

dam:(

TS240
01-26-2008, 10:04 PM

LS2_KID = Stock

god damn six bangers

LOL, if you want to build your confidence back up, I'll run you in my 240.:D :cheers:

RJ's325ITS
01-27-2008, 12:15 AM
cool runs... Ivan's car is fast.

Ivan was boris's S4 tuned yet? :lmfao:

On_Her_Face
01-27-2008, 11:46 AM
LOL, if you want to build your confidence back up, I'll run you in my 240.:D :cheers:

lol i would say yes but if i get :ninja:'d some how i might cry :cry:

IndianStig
01-27-2008, 12:42 PM
haha, i remember you telling me something about this at the house. i thought it was a skyline you ran cause you said rb26, lol.

congrats to ivan i guess, billy...get mods.

TS240
01-27-2008, 08:10 PM
lol i would say yes but if i get :ninja:'d some how i might cry :cry:
Dude right now you'd walk me pretty bad, but if you give me a few weeks to get tuned it wont be a total waste of your gas.... I hope:D

On_Her_Face
01-27-2008, 08:44 PM
pm me then, i would love to have a good run :D

TS240
01-27-2008, 08:51 PM
pm me then, i would love to have a good run :D
For sure:cheers:

On_Her_Face
01-27-2008, 08:52 PM
hell we could even do a before and after run if you wanna see the improvment

TS240
01-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Dunno if its worth your gas but sure, shoot me a pm with some details.

Nitro
01-27-2008, 09:02 PM

dAMN jesse!!!.......sup dawg?

onebadgt
01-28-2008, 09:03 AM

when is it ever, i bet it had low bottle psi lol

collins
01-28-2008, 09:52 AM
^^lol! was that a ricer excuse?

billy, i thought you said you weren't running your car anymore? :dunno:

btw, i'd still like to get a run in with you to see where the car measures up

Z U L8R
01-28-2008, 10:06 AM
NICE,

yeah ivan's car moves son, specially without the bling bling rims, traction is a wonderful thing =]

fun stuff,
Dave =]

zoborax
01-28-2008, 12:00 PM
Ivan's car is sickly fast! I've driven it, and it scares me! I would say it's quite a bit faster than my R32 GTR.

b0ki
01-30-2008, 10:57 AM
cool runs... Ivan's car is fast.

Ivan was boris's S4 tuned yet? :lmfao:

no the S4 is not tuned yet. plus it had some leaks on the IC pipes and Throttle body.... but the leaks i fix it last night... and is ready to get tuned ;)

RJ's325ITS
01-30-2008, 10:08 PM
no the S4 is not tuned yet. plus it had some leaks on the IC pipes and Throttle body.... but the leaks i fix it last night... and is ready to get tuned ;)

Is on writing now... Get that S4 tune is begging for it. GL with this car and tell me what happen with the M?

Are you and Audi man now?

b0ki
01-31-2008, 04:35 PM
Is on writing now... Get that S4 tune is begging for it. GL with this car and tell me what happen with the M?

Are you and Audi man now?

M is still there... thats my baby :) Audi is just a daily/grocery getter :D

SpooL'DGsR
01-31-2008, 04:49 PM
hey boris.... how much power is your s making ???

z0-sick
02-01-2008, 08:52 AM
ya his car is pretty quick....

but when i raced him he tryed to re run over and over agian to catch me BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN lol

its still http://i26.tinypic.com/1zeehdc.jpg

LS2 kid gets some mods dont let the rice win

i had ran up on the black evo (GUY WITH BANDANAS ON HIS HEAD) in atlanta i was only motor but pulled him by car from a 40 roll a few times and his **** is quick but still :rice:

onebadgt
02-01-2008, 11:12 AM

but when i raced him he tryed to re run over and over agian to catch me BUT IT DIDNT HAPPEN lol

i had ran up on the black evo (GUY WITH BANDANAS ON HIS HEAD) in atlanta i was only motor but pulled him by car from a 40 roll a few times and his **** is quick but still :rice:

wow your alive lol, i think the guy your talkin about has a pretty big turbo. good job, wanna hear something ironic. the guy matt sold his car to goes by the screen name zo-sick also lol

ivansnow
02-03-2008, 03:20 PM
lol yeah no sh%t it was wet and i dint have any traction at all lets try it again this time ill be ready :D let me know.

Stol3n
02-03-2008, 05:05 PM
wow your alive lol, i think the guy your talkin about has a pretty big turbo. good job, wanna hear something ironic. the guy matt sold his car to goes by the screen name zo-sick also lol

if it's the same evo i'm thinking about me and josh both ran him one night. evo -> :idb:<-vette's