PDA

View Full Version : Pearlwhitesh Very Unreasonable Buyer!!!!Neg Reps!!

jb55
01-26-2008, 04:34 PM
I drove all the way to the Varsity to meet this guy from tennessee...I have the carfax, clean title, bill of sale, and current emissions test all IN HAND drove him around and told him everything about the damn car!
he says, "I didnt know the front end was black"..."I thought i was getting what i saw in the pics"..."I saw the parts were replcaed but didnt know they werent painted"
it is clearly stated that the parts were replaced and even under the first <Now> picture it says <now-(no new pics with replacement parts yet)!!!! i work 6 days a week and have had no time...plus according to 2 people this car should have been sold!!! COMPLETE waste of my time and i am pissed! this is why i hate tennessee and people from there!!!!! neg reps to u...very fu.cked up what u did man!

Grimm Reeper
01-26-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear that bro

TheGrillMan
01-26-2008, 06:33 PM
nevber meet up unless it;s close to your place if they want it bad enough they will come get it

silversol
01-26-2008, 10:52 PM
i do not know pearlwhitesh. and i am not trying to be a **** either jb55 i know tire kickers can get frustrating. but he drove a few hours to meet with you but that is a long way to tire kick. and i know you did not have pics of the car with the black front end untill today. you know people on ia dont read lol!
but really he is not really required to by anything and can walk away from a deal at anytime untill cash changes hands and the deal is done. sucks you lost some time out of your day. but thats the way it goes man!

jb55
01-27-2008, 12:32 AM
how many guys tho show up with with clean title ready to sign over, carfax, and good emissions ticket???? i have never came across that...and if he/anyone does research on me i dont sell and buy ****!!! thats y i am pissed! o well was a longer drive for him...

bigdare23
01-27-2008, 12:52 AM
So you're mad because dude didn't a buy a car from you, and now you're bashing him! LOL

You need to grow up!!! Purchasing a car is an investment. I wouldn't buy anything that didn't meet my standards, and I'm assuming your car didn't meet his since he drove all the way down from TN and didn't get it. You may see this experience as a waste of your time, but thats life. Just look at a car salesmen. They may waste two hours on a potential buyer and not get a sale.

how many guys tho show up with with clean title ready to sign over, carfax, and good emissions ticket???? i have never came across that...and if he/anyone does research on me i dont sell and buy ****!!! thats y i am pissed! o well was a longer drive for him...

Isn't this stuff you should do when selling a car anyways?!? :rolleyes:

{I think this thread should be delete.}

cactusEG
01-27-2008, 01:32 AM
damn dude, i see y u were mad at some one wasting ur time...

Frög
01-27-2008, 04:39 AM
i feeel you, but if he drove all the way from tennesse and didn't buy, its because he had reasons.. maybe he didn't feel it.. i wont buy if i dont have that feeling.. and im sure he was pretty sure he was going to buy it if he drove all that way.. maybe he said that about your front bumper as an excuse instead of saying " your car is a POS"

DaMaGe ZWK
01-27-2008, 07:16 AM
In all my years ive seen hundreds, including myself... and this thread is dumb as hell... you cant just come in here and make a thread about someone cause they didnt want to buy your car... and who said he wasted your time, maybe you wasted his.... Ive turned down many of cars in my time, and had many tire kickers to... if your a salesman like you say you are then you should know how it goes...

manilikecars
01-27-2008, 10:05 AM
man i don't understand what in the hell is wrong with you. I have told you and told you. I came down looking at one car and saw another. Yeah I work alot to but I made time to drive to atlanta with cash in hand to buy your car. But It needed more work then i wanted to put into it. I have been nice in everyway, never said it was a pos or anything. THE CAR JUST WASN'T WORTH 2500 TO ME. that is it. I think it runs great and would be great for anyone wanting a little bit of a project. You were firm and i walked away from it. thats all. It happens all the time. I don't know why you are making threads like this. I didn't stand you up and I even went out of my way to rush down there asap so i wouldn't mess up your plans. Its very clear that your mad but these guys are right. Its just a part of life. I'm done with it. If you want to tell everyone one I'm a bad buyer because I walked on a car I didn't think was worth the money, thats fine. You want to neg rep me over it, whatever. I haven't said crap to you about it, just defended myself. I haven't neg rep you over this because it makes no sense. If you want to keep doing it. Its cool, I don't care. I have explain why I didn't want it. If you can't accept it, it cool I don't care. But i'm done with it. later.

aguynamedpat
01-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Dude, get the hell over it. The guy didnt like what he saw in person, decided he would rather spend his $2500 elsewhere, COMPLETELY understandable. He drove about 2 hours or so, you drove 30 minutes. I think his neg reps should be removed, because that is the stupidest reason Ive heard in a long time to neg rep somebody.

Get over it, grow up and move on. Dont bash the dude or neg rep him for changing his mind, making a thread calling him a very unreasonable buyer. If your time was worth that much money, you would have come off the price some ON THE SPOT to make sure you got some money out of it. You wasted 1/8 tank of gas and probably about 3 hours max of your time. Get over it.

imbosile
01-27-2008, 02:36 PM
he has every right to walk away without buying your car, it's not a big deal.

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 02:48 PM
man i don't understand what in the hell is wrong with you. I have told you and told you. I came down looking at one car and saw another. Yeah I work alot to but I made time to drive to atlanta with cash in hand to buy your car. But It needed more work then i wanted to put into it. I have been nice in everyway, never said it was a pos or anything. THE CAR JUST WASN'T WORTH 2500 TO ME. that is it. I think it runs great and would be great for anyone wanting a little bit of a project. You were firm and i walked away from it. thats all. It happens all the time. I don't know why you are making threads like this. I didn't stand you up and I even went out of my way to rush down there asap so i wouldn't mess up your plans. Its very clear that your mad but these guys are right. Its just a part of life. I'm done with it. If you want to tell everyone one I'm a bad buyer because I walked on a car I didn't think was worth the money, thats fine. You want to neg rep me over it, whatever. I haven't said crap to you about it, just defended myself. I haven't neg rep you over this because it makes no sense. If you want to keep doing it. Its cool, I don't care. I have explain why I didn't want it. If you can't accept it, it cool I don't care. But i'm done with it. later.

now this is man 2 man.. civilized conversation.. he didnt like what he saw.. so he aint buy!! :goodjob:

anyways... DONT BE A MENACE.. if he aint buy he aint buy.. dont sit and say(ASIAN ACCENT).. WHY U NO BUY.. OH DAYUM YOU.. YOU NO BUY :lmfao:

AnTi-PooN
01-27-2008, 09:38 PM
why are you guys ragging on someone that is giving seller/buyer feedback in the selle/buyer feedback section to warn people to be more careful in the future?

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 09:50 PM
why are you guys ragging on someone that is giving seller/buyer feedback in the selle/buyer feedback section to warn people to be more careful in the future?

put yourself in the situation.. if u drove state to state to look at a car to see ifu were gonna buy it.. and u aint like how it was and u aint like the price.. would u buy it?? i dont think you would.. proves my point.. u aint gotta buy nothing you aint want..everyone got their rights to want or not want to buy things.

aguynamedpat
01-27-2008, 10:59 PM

Because he is warning people/neg repping someone because they decided NOT to buy his car. Thats stupid, he did nothing but change his mind, probably a wise decision, and obviously the best decision for him at the time. That doesnt make him unreasonable, if anything I think he is very reasonable from driving to Atlanta from TN, whereas the OP lives in Mcdonough, so Id say the buyer went out of his way to check out this car, decided he didnt like it and changed his mind. Big deal, that does not make him unreasonable.

chinitoxamor
01-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Because he is warning people/neg repping someone because they decided NOT to buy his car. Thats stupid, he did nothing but change his mind, probably a wise decision, and obviously the best decision for him at the time. That doesnt make him unreasonable, if anything I think he is very reasonable from driving to Atlanta from TN, whereas the OP lives in Mcdonough, so Id say the buyer went out of his way to check out this car, decided he didnt like it and changed his mind. Big deal, that does not make him unreasonable.

rep for seeing it the right way :D

jb55
01-28-2008, 06:02 PM
took me almost an hour...had someone follow me, wasted gas in both cars there and back! and yes im allowed to makeone of these! Look if i am driving far and he did not drive 2 hrs...im gonna buy the car! i drove over an hour to buy this when i purchased it! and that was juts lookin at pics and talkin to the guy...im just pissed cuz i have a very good reputation and never screwed anybody on here and i do constantly...! obviously no one on this thread knows me or has dealt with me but thats what checking peoples profiles out are about...check out anything i have ever sold or bought always good transactions! i even go the extra mile when doing business...and yes neg reps are there but he told me yes he had cash and yes he wanted the car and yes he was willing to drive extra...then all for nothing...i been workin all damn day too saturday!!! just had got home and dropped what i was doing to meet him! and yes necessary documents and paperwork shouldbe there but this is IA who really does that no one! i have never bought a car from someone who supplied that stuff to me i always had to go fetch it. and as far as it being a "pos" its better than most crap on here that sell for higher...he dogged this other hatch the whole time i drove him around in it then all of a sudden that one is more appealing for a lil less money....

jb55
01-28-2008, 06:09 PM
i am just tired of dealing with sorry people and usually bite it and move on cuz this is IA but then again i have never made one of these and thought it was time...i dont understand y u would want a green front end with moderate-severe hail dings and dents over a clean new mismatched black front end...you couldnt even open the passenger door without it hitting the fender before i replace it! it needs body wotk anyways so if anything i saved him time! he drove to atl but never hesitated to negotiate...and mcdonough is not that close to atl guys...deep henry co. almost griffin...and traffic right at an hour there for 2 cars, gas to ride him around atl, and gas for 2 cars not 2 home...if i tell someone im driving further then them, have cash, want the car, like the car, NEED a car...im gonna buy it thats what yall dont understand! dont do/say something and not do it....i mean $2500 for an awesome running car with clean/complete interior is not a bad deal, why do u think i bought it! it has potential and thats what u buy older a lil rough around the edges cars for...if it was new teal and no dents it would be $3000 firm and woul have sold for that but its not give me a break! anyone in MY SHOES would be pissed too!

jb55
01-28-2008, 06:18 PM
funny how most neg input in here is from non buyer/seller members on this site...stick the red light distrct guys!!!

DaMaGe ZWK
01-28-2008, 06:28 PM
funny how most neg input in here is from non buyer/seller members on this site...stick the red light distrct guys!!!
Hey buddy, ive sold more cars and stuff on here than you have even looked at... you must be new to selling cause one guy turns you down and you cry like a little ****ing baby to everyone... maybe you should stick to the red light district, cause you sure as hell dont know how to sell cars... if you did, he would have drove home with it... thanks for the neg rep by the way... it really hurt

BTLFED
01-28-2008, 06:32 PM
You can be pissed if you want to be but that doesn't mean you have the right to make one of these negative threads because he didn't buy your car. That's not shady of him. He drove from a different state to meet you and came back with nothing so how do you think he feels? He wasted just as much time as you did if not more. This thread isn't warranted at all and I just positive repped him which will way trump your neg reps and make them not even exist so neg repping him was as pointless as making this thread. I SHOULD lock this.

BTLFED
01-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Hey buddy, ive sold more cars and stuff on here than you have even looked at... you must be new to selling cause one guy turns you down and you cry like a little ****ing baby to everyone... maybe you should stick to the red light district, cause you sure as hell dont know how to sell cars... if you did, he would have drove home with it... thanks for the neg rep by the way... it really hurt

He neg repped you too? Let me counter act that for you. :goodjob:

chinitoxamor
01-28-2008, 06:37 PM

dude ur sad.. boohooo.. stop whining like a little b.itch about you not selling your car.. if he aint want to buy then he aint want to buy.. sh.it .. if anyone were to hire you at a dealership.. they would've fired your ass for crying every f.ucking day from not selling a damn car.. go get a life.. neg rep anyone you want.. or you can just take it like a man because he aint want to buy your car and move on and sell it to someone else

aguynamedpat
01-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Negging people because he started a thread bitching that someone didnt buy his car, and anyone who doesnt agree with him gets negged. If I bitched about every person that showed interest and didnt buy any of my cars Id have threads for days. Lots of people out there change their mind, ITS A PART OF LIFE.

Hey BTLfed, he negged me as well.

01-28-2008 07:15 PM jb55: earn reps before u spread!!! noobie!

DaMaGe ZWK
01-28-2008, 10:30 PM
Negging people because he started a thread bitching that someone didnt buy his car, and anyone who doesnt agree with him gets negged. If I bitched about every person that showed interest and didnt buy any of my cars Id have threads for days. Lots of people out there change their mind, ITS A PART OF LIFE.

Hey BTLfed, he negged me as well.
i got you back man... and thanks btlfed... he should be banned from the flea market for a while for this stupid ****...

Tech5
01-28-2008, 10:53 PM
x2
i feeel you, but if he drove all the way from tennesse and didn't buy, its because he had reasons.. maybe he didn't feel it.. i wont buy if i dont have that feeling.. and im sure he was pretty sure he was going to buy it if he drove all that way.. maybe he said that about your front bumper as an excuse instead of saying " your car is a POS"

Tech5
01-28-2008, 10:59 PM
You can be pissed if you want to be but that doesn't mean you have the right to make one of these negative threads because he didn't buy your car. That's not shady of him. He drove from a different state to meet you and came back with nothing so how do you think he feels? He wasted just as much time as you did if not more. This thread isn't warranted at all and I just positive repped him which will way trump your neg reps and make them not even exist so neg repping him was as pointless as making this thread. I SHOULD lock this.
Me too.....sorry about this Pearlwhitesh +++++Reps too you for your long drive for nothing

chinitoxamor
01-29-2008, 12:19 AM
[/b][/color][/size]
Me too.....sorry about this Pearlwhitesh +++++Reps too you for your long drive for nothing

yeah seriously.. for being a man to drive from TN just to see a car.. normally i wouldnt drive so far.. but you did.. and you made a good decision

DieselNuts
01-29-2008, 10:30 AM
put yourself in the situation.. if u drove state to state to look at a car to see ifu were gonna buy it.. and u aint like how it was and u aint like the price.. would u buy it?? i dont think you would.. proves my point.. u aint gotta buy nothing you aint want..everyone got their rights to want or not want to buy things.
Ive never seen "aint" used so many times in one post...used wrong every time too...

DieselNuts
01-29-2008, 10:38 AM
Look if i am driving far and he did not drive 2 hrs...im gonna buy the car! i drove over an hour to buy this when i purchased it! and that was juts lookin at pics and talkin to the guy...

...if i tell someone im driving further then them, have cash, want the car, like the car, NEED a car...im gonna buy it thats what yall dont understand! dont do/say something and not do it...
Hey man, news flash....YOU ARE NOT HIM! He has every right in the world to walk away from the deal. If he had faxed you a legal document with his signiture stating that he would buy the car from you, then it would be a different story (honestly, have you ever heard of something like that happening? not me...), but thats not the case. You need to suck it up and find another buyer.

Neg reps for not buying your car is like getting pissed off because someone doesnt want to fuk your ugly girlfriend. I can see why you are upset, but its his judgement that matters in the end.

Kyle
01-29-2008, 10:52 AM
That's part of selling a car, things happen. I drove over 400 miles over a few trips, I spent hours removing all the parts the buyer didn't want, then his mechanic tells me my turbo is leaking oil(which it isn't), I had to disprove this, etc. etc. and he didn't buy the car. Consider yourself lucky and get over it.

chinitoxamor
01-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Ive never seen "aint" used so many times in one post...used wrong every time too...

I'm sorry for my incorrect usage of literature. "Ain't" really isn't a word, but I still say it anyways. :D

DieselNuts
01-29-2008, 01:02 PM
I'm sorry for my incorrect usage of literature. "Ain't" really isn't a word, but I still say it anyways. :D
Actually, it is a word. It says in Webster's II New Riverside Dictionary: Nonstandard. Used also as a contraction of is not, are not, have not and has not.

chinitoxamor
01-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Actually, it is a word. It says in Webster's II New Riverside Dictionary: Nonstandard. Used also as a contraction of is not, are not, have not and has not.

really.. damn high school teachers :lmfao:

well i gotta check this one out.. thanks.. i dont know.. ever since high school.. i never used AINT.. but i been around black people so much that i forgot i was asian lol

Frög
01-29-2008, 01:48 PM
im guessing you didn't go to UGA..

DieselNuts
01-29-2008, 02:12 PM
really.. damn high school teachers :lmfao:

well i gotta check this one out.. thanks.. i dont know.. ever since high school.. i never used AINT.. but i been around black people so much that i forgot i was asian lol
its all good. I know the internet isnt the place for grammar lessons, but I like to drop some knowledge from time to time.

chinitoxamor
01-29-2008, 05:52 PM
its all good. I know the internet isnt the place for grammar lessons, but I like to drop some knowledge from time to time.

thanks.. its good to learn something new everyday

im guessing you didn't go to UGA..

leave me alone :rolleyes: im a very special person :lmfao:

jfman
01-29-2008, 09:44 PM
I'm sorry jb55 but do you think meeting up with someone is an instant sale? Pretty lame. That's like bashing a chick for not putting out on a blind date LOL! He didn't like what he saw, so he walked away. If you dont wanna have this happen again, do what I do, have people "meet" you at your house. Simple eh?

Tech5
01-29-2008, 09:48 PM
CAR IS SOLD DELETE THIS MODS

Frög
01-31-2008, 12:42 AM
leave me alone :rolleyes: im a very special person :lmfao:

i wasn't talking about you.. it was to jb55

jb55
01-31-2008, 05:16 AM
hey guys the only reason i neg repped other people is cuz the neg repped me...and i have just as much experience in the flea market as most og u other guys and maybe more on some...and hey check this out someone drove from alabama ALL THE WAY to me and bought it with no hesitation...thats a real traveling buyer! like he stated to me "for the money and the condition its a good deal", this was over the phone, "yea im not gonna drive all the way there for nothing man im definately getting it" just goes to show you...o ill get some mod help too thanks!!

jb55
01-31-2008, 05:19 AM
no i did not..but cant i just be a uga fan???? o and thats a real good counterattack...."no u stay in the red light district jb55"...well view other peoples profiles, if u guys know how to...and see who really is in the red light district and who really is selling stuff...then talk to me!

Tree
01-31-2008, 08:14 AM
damn lunhch box. sorry to hear about that.. so want to drift the kart?

chinitoxamor
01-31-2008, 11:23 AM
hey guys the only reason i neg repped other people is cuz the neg repped me...and i have just as much experience in the flea market as most og u other guys and maybe more on some...and hey check this out someone drove from alabama ALL THE WAY to me and bought it with no hesitation...thats a real traveling buyer! like he stated to me "for the money and the condition its a good deal", this was over the phone, "yea im not gonna drive all the way there for nothing man im definately getting it" just goes to show you...o ill get some mod help too thanks!!

well.. i dont blame him.. sometimes youre in luck and sometimes youre not lucky.. its one of those days man.. just be happy with life.. figures. well good luck to that buyer and good luck to you mr.seller lol.. some people have different opinion.. note that for sales everytime you wanna sell.. or buy.. because you might have a different opinion too.

no i did not..but cant i just be a uga fan???? o and thats a real good counterattack...."no u stay in the red light district jb55"...well view other peoples profiles, if u guys know how to...and see who really is in the red light district and who really is selling stuff...then talk to me!

i aint neg rep you.. i dont recall doing it.. but hey.. theres no point.. just dont get mad over someone not buying.. and this thread is kinda useless.. no bashing on people :yes:

damn lunch box. sorry to hear about that.. so want to drift the kart?

get a couple of karts.. and ill grab some beer :cheers: we'll race lol.. pink slips ONLY :lmfao:

Sammich
01-31-2008, 11:37 AM
if i were you i woulda got a non refundable deposit

Chicago4LIFE
02-01-2008, 01:01 AM
if i were you i woulda got a non refundable deposit

yeh so that way you have a win - lose situation.. if he buys then you get the money.. but if he doesnt buy then you still keep the deposit :D

metalman
02-01-2008, 11:18 AM
A couple of things to be learned here...

1. Nothing is a deal until $$ changes hands regardless of emails/words/seller rep etc
2. Sellers have the right to accept first cash offered in person.
3. Buyers have the right to walk upon visual inspection...or for any reason.
4. Dont 'hold' an item without a deposit
5. Never do 'meets'...they tend to be a waste of time.

But what the hell do I know...I've only been buying/selling for 30 or 35 years. Have fun everyone!

JayKnight
02-02-2008, 08:12 PM
I drove all the way to the Varsity to meet this guy from tennessee...I have the carfax, clean title, bill of sale, and current emissions test all IN HAND drove him around and told him everything about the damn car!
he says, "I didnt know the front end was black"..."I thought i was getting what i saw in the pics"..."I saw the parts were replcaed but didnt know they werent painted"
it is clearly stated that the parts were replaced and even under the first <Now> picture it says <now-(no new pics with replacement parts yet)!!!! i work 6 days a week and have had no time...plus according to 2 people this car should have been sold!!! COMPLETE waste of my time and i am pissed! this is why i hate tennessee and people from there!!!!! neg reps to u...very fu.cked up what u did man!

Dude Quit your ****ing bitching, He drove all the way from Ooltewah TN, which is a good 2 and a half hours, He did not have to drive that far to buy a car, yet he gave you the chance to make a sale. God forbid you people in ATL have to cross the street with out pitching a fit. Why is it that everywhere in ATL is so ****ing far to drive.

For what it is worth, I bought a plane ticke to Chicage to buy an NSX last summer, when I got there the car was total crap and the seller was shady as hell. Needless to say it was not a wasted trip, I did get to see BBK and Buddy Guy at House of Blues.

But like said before, he had no obligation to buy the POS you we selling. I have known PearlWhiteSH fo 4 years, and I know he knows what he wants when it come to cars. So lay off of him, and get over it.

Oh I will give you neg rep for dogging a good person, and he gets more rep for taking more time out of his day then you did.

Later !!!

odie22
02-03-2008, 09:19 AM
well put

ash7
02-03-2008, 09:04 PM
God forbid you people in ATL have to cross the street with out pitching a fit. Why is it that everywhere in ATL is so ****ing far to drive.
that is the god-honest truth..

it is almost painful to talk most folks on here to make a trip to buy a part. (although, i have had good luck here lately)

-jonathan