PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to see if I have insurance on my cell phone through cingular?

rupertaker
01-26-2008, 09:38 AM
My dog dumped a glass of water on my phone and it's trash. Is there a way to see if I have insurance on it via the cingular website? I don't feel like driving up there only to find out I don't.

bah.

RandomGuy
01-26-2008, 09:41 AM
http://www.cingular.com/checkifyouhaveinsurance

rupertaker
01-26-2008, 09:43 AM
thanks.

BTLFED
01-26-2008, 09:45 AM
Godzilla took out your phone? lol

WTF are you doing damnit!

Nemesis
01-26-2008, 09:46 AM
They wont cover water damage, and there is no way to hide it. Phones have a white dot placed near the battery that changes color or dissappears once its in contact with water. I found out that the hard way when I jumped into a Jacuzzi with my Blackjack in my pocket. lol

rupertaker
01-26-2008, 09:47 AM
Not **** I dont have a phone and I've lost my debit card. Im off to a great weekend

rupertaker
01-26-2008, 09:47 AM
They wont cover water damage, and there is no way to hide it. Phones have a white dot placed near the battery that changes color or dissappears once its in contact with water. I found out that the hard way when I jumped into a Jacuzzi with my Blackjack in my pocket. lol

There goes my blackjack lol

BTLFED
01-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Not **** I dont have a phone and I've lost my debit card. Im off to a great weekend

How the hell did you lose your debit card? Guess I can't give you a call later lol

rupertaker
01-26-2008, 09:50 AM
How the hell did you lose your debit card? Guess I can't give you a call later lol

I think I left it in the ATM last night. I do that about once a month.

My phone just powered up again, I hope this time it works

BTLFED
01-26-2008, 09:51 AM
I think I left it in the ATM last night. I do that about once a month.

My phone just powered up again, I hope this time it works

LOL! Did you dry it out at least?

rupertaker
01-26-2008, 09:53 AM
hahaha!

false alarm

she dried out overnight and works like a champ

BTLFED
01-26-2008, 09:55 AM
Touche! What are you up to today?

RandomGuy
01-26-2008, 09:59 AM
Touche! What are you up to today?why dont you call him and find out

LIRL

EDIT: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>NVM PHONE WORKS NOW lol FTL

rupertaker
01-26-2008, 10:06 AM
Touche! What are you up to today?

touche!

Selling a motor and hanging out I guess.

what are you doing today kind sir

BTLFED
01-26-2008, 10:08 AM
touche!

Selling a motor and hanging out I guess.

what are you doing today kind sir

Not sure as of yet. Since your phone is working I'll give you a holla when I get off my lazy ass lol

rupertaker
01-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Not sure as of yet. Since your phone is working I'll give you a holla when I get off my lazy ass lol

Okay night night

BTLFED
01-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Okay night night

I'm not sleeping LOL

1000cckiller
01-26-2008, 10:40 AM
They wont cover water damage, and there is no way to hide it. Phones have a white dot placed near the battery that changes color or dissappears once its in contact with water. I found out that the hard way when I jumped into a Jacuzzi with my Blackjack in my pocket. lolHE NEEDS TO SAY IT WAS STOLEN.

redrumracer
01-26-2008, 02:11 PM
HE NEEDS TO SAY IT WAS STOLEN.

x2 and i know there are some phones that companies dont offer insurance

Vteckidd
01-26-2008, 02:21 PM
beer............................yummy

BiH1320
01-26-2008, 04:02 PM

BWHAHA

I fell off of a rock in lake lanier.. right into the water.. and the white dot didnt change colors:thinking: I fell in the part where you only fish.. on the other side of the dam where the water is cold like a muhfugga.

gtikid
01-26-2008, 04:04 PM

We do cover water damage. You can throw your phone at somebody, run over it, throw it off a building, jump into a lake with it, whatever you want, as long as you have the INSURANCE, which you pay $4.99/month, they'll send you a replacement. Of course there's a $50 deductible.

Now the WARRANTY is something else. The warranty only covers if the phone has some kind of defect, like it drops call, freezes, etc...When the Blackjack's first came out, they couldn't be INSURED. Now they can :goodjob:

AdriSciontC
01-27-2008, 08:14 AM
If you have the insurance that you have to pay for on your Cingular/AT&T phone the phone that costs $4.99 a month they cover everything... lost, stolen, WATER DAMAGE....