PDA

View Full Version : are southern women easy?

bicsintegra
08-05-2005, 11:20 AM
i am not trying to offend anyone or start a flame thread or female bashing just need some opinions. i have been in ga since 92 when i came down for college from ny/nj and in my opinion wome from the south are just plain easy. you do not need anything to get a girl in the bed down here even a nice looking chick. i mean where i'm from the tightest girl in the hood was always with someone who played basketball, sold drugs, or carried crates for redman and was waiting for their time to shine. but not in the south you need nada not even respect for women down here. i remember freshman year in college the baddest girls would be with the ugliest, dumbest, no money having, disrespectful, idiots on campus. now i have had this discussion with some of my friends and even the ones who are from here agree women in the south are just easy, my .02 cents.

Spyder
08-05-2005, 11:24 AM
they get looser as they get closer to the equator.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-05-2005, 11:24 AM
southern hospitality homeboy

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Dunno about southern girls... since alot of the girls I meet from the city are snobby as shit, but those country girls they can be some freaks = )

silver
08-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Well being i live in ga I guess I would be southern... and I am in by no means easy... a little crazy at times, but not easy.

Hulud
08-05-2005, 11:29 AM
they get looser as they get closer to the equator.
lol

bigb996
08-05-2005, 11:30 AM
i agree they are easy.....easier not sure? i just think as time goes on the list of whores continues to grow and list of good girls goes down.

Spyder
08-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Well being i live in ga I guess I would be southern... and I am in by no means easy... a little crazy at times, but not easy.

There are exceptions to every rule.. you just may be one of them ;)

Hulud
08-05-2005, 11:41 AM
i am not trying to offend anyone or start a flame thread or female bashing just need some opinions. i have been in ga since 92 when i came down for college from ny/nj and in my opinion wome from the south are just plain easy. you do not need anything to get a girl in the bed down here even a nice looking chick. i mean where i'm from the tightest girl in the hood was always with someone who played basketball, sold drugs, or carried crates for redman and was waiting for their time to shine. but not in the south you need nada not even respect for women down here. i remember freshman year in college the baddest girls would be with the ugliest, dumbest, no money having, disrespectful, idiots on campus. now i have had this discussion with some of my friends and even the ones who are from here agree women in the south are just easy, my .02 cents.
read this and then found this t-shirt funny as shit! since your from jersey u say
http://www.bustedtees.com/images/jerseygirls.224.product_artwork.jpg

Marta Mike
08-05-2005, 11:45 AM
unfortunately, but yes they are!!!

Vteckidd
08-05-2005, 11:48 AM
i agree. when i was in AZ, man there are hot girls out there, but they are all stuck up. if you arent driving a BMW or in a Fraternity (i was in college there), they didnt want to talk to you.

I got lucky and had a few GFs when i was out there.

then i move here, and man, its so much easier to get a cute girl to talk and go out with you. I have had MUCH better luck being in the south. they arent as stuck up. i have had a lot more 1 night stands in the south as well......................

Kristi
08-05-2005, 11:54 AM

i agree with you silver.

i was born and raised in Snellville, GA - so I am a typical southern girl - but I'm not easy. I don't sleep with just anyone - i have to be committed to that person and care for them. And I haven't slept with but a couple guys...so......

but i think society is just changing - girls are getting knocked up younger and younger as time passes. I think a lot of the newer generation kids are 'easier' than past generations. but that is my opinion

B16a2 Civic
08-05-2005, 11:55 AM
well, In Ny most girls are stuck up...but they wasn't to me, i just seen it happen to my friends....when he came down here he did get waay more play...doesnt take much to impress someone down here...a girl liked him just cause he had a Ny accent....so i wont say easier, just more simple ( not meaning dumb, just the simple things impress girls and they look for the simple things)

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 11:58 AM
i agree. when i was in AZ, man there are hot girls out there, but they are all stuck up. if you arent driving a BMW or in a Fraternity (i was in college there), they didnt want to talk to you.

I got lucky and had a few GFs when i was out there.

then i move here, and man, its so much easier to get a cute girl to talk and go out with you. I have had MUCH better luck being in the south. they arent as stuck up. i have had a lot more 1 night stands in the south as well......................

Shit... I've lived here my entire life and i've had a total of about 4 g/fs lol. You dont got nothin' to worry about, try bein' fat and findin' girls becomes a LOT harder lol. Pretty much the only girls that'll give us the time of day are either country girls, or black girls (for some unknown reason).

kilpatty43
08-05-2005, 11:58 AM
i think youre dating the wrong girls...i agree that there are a lot of easy women in the south but i think there are just as many who are not

CMO
08-05-2005, 11:59 AM
Up north girls are easier for me. They hear the country accent and think that it's cute and shit. Half of the girls that I've had have been from NY.

PhAtBoYMr2
08-05-2005, 12:03 PM
girls are pretty stuck up in general. Not all but most.. The thing about girls from new york is there grimey and they all got attidude.

But i would say the quality of girls up there is a little better. girls down here are on that hollister, abercromie shit, girl up there are on that gucci, prada shit

CMO
08-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Yeah your right about the way a chick dress. Most of the NY girls that I know love that gucci & prada stuff. But to me that's just dumb you don't need to spend alot of money to look cute. But it's all about where your from. They wear that stuff up there so when they come down here they just bring their style back with them. I love Ny girls cause when they put their mind to it they get what they want.

Spyder
08-05-2005, 01:10 PM
girls are pretty stuck up in general. Not all but most.. The thing about girls from new york is there grimey and they all got attidude.

But i would say the quality of girls up there is a little better. girls down here are on that hollister, abercromie shit, girl up there are on that gucci, prada shit

Grimey?

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Grimey?

guess he means, dirty, grungy... i.e. Kurt Cobain? lol

Spyder
08-05-2005, 01:12 PM
guess he means, dirty, grungy... i.e. Kurt Cobain? lol

wrong coast homie lol.

bicsintegra
08-05-2005, 02:47 PM
read this and then found this t-shirt funny as shit! since your from jersey u say
http://www.bustedtees.com/images/jerseygirls.224.product_artwork.jpg

that is a good one and yeah they are easy girls everywhere i guess women are attracted to something new. when i first came down to s.c. to see some of my family with my cousins from brooklyn in '89. we went to one roller skating party and meet 3-4 girls and within a week had been at their house and been with atleast one of them. i guess girls from ny/nj are always after something or have an alterior motive and in the south they just simply want sex, especially in college. my brother used to tell me tales from his first year at college in va. and i was in high school like is it that easy? then i got here and low and behold it was. then i got my integra and it was just ridiculous how easy it was.

bicsintegra
08-05-2005, 02:50 PM

yeah i agree women in ny are always looking for what they can get out of you especially when they think you have money, i guess that is why they seemed so hard for me back then i didn't have no money!

ISAtlanta300
08-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Yeah.... they are definitely more approachable here.......

Spyder
08-05-2005, 02:56 PM
So you guys think that NY girls that actually say what they mean and mean what they say are worse to have then southern girls that play games and tries to hide her thoughts and feelings as to not "offend" ?

wow...

I have never gotten along with a "southern" girl as well as i have a northern one. northern chicks i understand what the hell they mean there is no BS and there is no playing games... im sure others have had different experiances.

bicsintegra
08-05-2005, 03:03 PM
So you guys think that NY girls that actually say what they mean and mean what they say are worse to have then southern girls that play games and tries to hide her thoughts and feelings as to not "offend" ?

wow...

I have never gotten along with a "southern" girl as well as i have a northern one. northern chicks i understand what the hell they mean there is no BS and there is no playing games... im sure others have had different experiances.

i am not saying that at all i love ny women i just think they are harder to get into bed than women from the south in my experiences. there is nothing wrong with a direct woman because i am direct and playing games is stupid no matter where you are from. i think women in general are a lot more open and trying to run game on guys like we run on them and it is getting worse. i have recently heard some of my friends from college who used to brag about how many girls they slept with say they need to settle down the game has changed and a lot of women have evolved with it.

Darling Nikki
08-05-2005, 05:58 PM
I am sooo glad I am a yankee....

The Ren
08-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Eh.. I dont understand that whole designer shit anywho.. my sister spent wayy too much on a vera wang wedding dress and it ended up getting ripped at the ceremony.. i could careless about that shit...

Darling Nikki
08-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Hey Karen remember how I told you that Stef the guy I work with about his brother-in-law pitches for Boston??? Well he was just recently traded to the NY Yankees. So I guess that means Boston sucks now. hahahahahah JK!

The Ren
08-05-2005, 06:11 PM
ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BIATCH... nah j/k.. i still say yanks suck...

Darling Nikki
08-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Ohhh yea its on! lol jk, yea well now that won't anymore. He is one badass mofo

PSINXS
08-05-2005, 06:17 PM
like sunday morning

JoeCoolinATL
08-05-2005, 06:25 PM
every girl is easy.

VIPERGUY
08-05-2005, 06:34 PM
every girl is easy.

well put- it sounds like the original poster dates golddiggers, in that case, there's more up north

99ITRGIRL
08-05-2005, 06:35 PM
yea I can see girls being easy. But I dont know about the rest of the states, so I really can't compare. But all I know is I'm NOT easy!!!