PDA

View Full Version : TW: 2001 yamaha warrior.

LSTurboHatch
01-25-2008, 02:36 PM
ok well i bought this thing a few weeks ago and i found out 4 wheelin isnt really all that fun to me. or atleast i havent found the fun lol. just wanted to see if i could get a decent offer on it before i hurt myself worse than i already have.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/lsturbhatch10/0108082053.jpg
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f339/lsturbhatch10/0124081654.jpg
dont worry. nothing is painted that ugly green anymore. thats the night i bought it.

thats the only picture i have of it for now. but i will get recent ones asap.

Good! :)
brand new carlisle badland tires all arund. 22x11x9 rear 22x7x10 in the front. only one day of riding on them.
plastics still look great. white/blue
runs perfect
brand new procircuit t-4 exhaust(not even installed)
brand new K&N jet kit.(also not installed)
new handle grips(not installed.

bad:(
i did all of this when i found out i dont enjoy riding.

broken heim joint. i was climbing a hill and caught a tree with the left front wheel. they arent that expensive and its an easy fix

needs new chain. as i was limping out of the mountain the chain kept falling off and eventually damaged some of the links. still not a difficult fix

small crack in the block. the final time the chain came off, it contacted the chain shield on the block and broke it. i took it to the local shop and they said that it would be fine just needed to be welded up. as soon as it happened i shut the 4 wheeler off and have not ran it since because the oil drained out of it.

when the jets get put in the carb i was going to rebuild the thing because it idles low and the screw wont idle it up.

i will fix all of this if the offer is right. i have access to a parts 4 wheeler where i can get every part i want except for a chain. so that would have to be ordered.

price 2000 fixed
1000 as it sits.

i am also interested in trades for honda parts or cars.

Enjoi_yo
01-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Nice 4wheeler. I want to see more pics. :D

LSTurboHatch
01-30-2008, 12:59 PM
bump cause i need it gone.

tluve69
03-09-2008, 09:06 PM
still up for sale?

LSTurboHatch
03-10-2008, 03:55 AM
yes its still for sale. i have two of them now. working on making one perfect one and the other one for parts.

i now have all the skid plates for it. if you want it unfixed get it soon. cause it'll be fixed and running by this weekend.

Arm&hammer
03-22-2008, 06:00 PM
what honda parts do you need and what model & year?

97_luder
03-22-2008, 06:06 PM
since you have two would you sell me a rolling frame off the parts one?