PDA

View Full Version : **bikerj11** IS A BAD SELLER !!!!!!

JDMEK18
01-25-2008, 08:04 AM
I'm gonna make this short because the truth is when you meet a bad seller, you have two options.

Get Screwed or Get Revenge!!!

I chose to just get screwed because the good people loose alot more then the bad people do when they get revenge!!!

Here it is... Let me first start off by saying, I don't care how many people you know, if your a bad seller - your dumb! and for those that stand up for bad sellers - buy some of there bad parts and then lets see if you stand up for them!

Okay,

I traded bikerj11 my gold star fish wheels for his 17" wheels that no body in there right mind would want.. But, my mother in law wanted some wheels and they were perfect for her car because she's obviously not into the import small wheel thing. I already had a set of si's to put on my car so I though , hey this will work out..

Now in his thread there was nothing about his tires being messed up or worn from camber ware, or one wheel being damaged and welded back together or one of the tires having a directional tire put on backward!!!! It only said tires 50-70% tread! and there was a couple of cracks on the wheels where paint was comming off.

Found all this out at time of trade(and after because some of it i didn't see - we were moving so fast trying to get back to work because we did this on our lunch break)

The directional tire that needed to be flipped - which he told me that it would not cause any change in the way the car drives.. I'm not stupid - i knew i would have to get it swapped but i didn't know it wobbled like crazy!!! You couldn't even drive the car..

So we made the swap out and home boy drove off as fast as he could.. 2 seconds later i drove off and the car started wobbling like crazy.. I called him and got his v/mail ... then made it back to my job and called him like 5 hr. before i got off and no reply.. Just went Ghost on me.. He knew he screwed me from the beginning and thats what i can't stand about some idiot sellers..

***** DON'T SALE YOUR TRASH - WE DON'T WANT IT EITHER ******

To make a long story short - the tire blew out on me while i was driving on 85 and i had to get the car towed home.

I got pissed (like any breathing human being would), he put my pride on the line so I tracked him down - found out where he worked, went on the internet and found everything about him i wanted to know - home address, social security #, family status, credit report - man the internet is crazy!!!

Then i had to sit down realize that I have come so far and put myself in a good position why give it all up for this idiot - so thats where i decided to not get even with him.

Hey - this is what seperates the boys from the MEN!
One knowing when too act and when not too and one not letting the kid destroy the king.

The kid in me wanted to hurt this guy but the King in me knows that there is too much to loose.

Alright fella's I'll leave you with these wise words i got from my brother yesterday:

"A fool will give all he has for nothing, yet a wise man will refraim from what he can give in order to keep what he has."

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-25-2008, 12:41 PM
You can't blame anyone but yourself really. You saw the bads when he showed them to you. You said it yourself that you found out all the bads at the time of the trade, did you not? Doesn't matter if he drove 500 miles away for the trade. A no is a no. It's not that hard to deny the trade.

Dracc
01-25-2008, 01:38 PM
get dis resolved homie.. i'm a hit him up to see whats good

SE-Rious1
01-25-2008, 02:00 PM
He seems pretty cool to me ive dealed a few times with him and everything was cool...
But yeah i cant say it was all his fault cause u have to notice the damage and it raise red lights in ya head. i mean wheels get damaged easly so im always carefull when i buy...But yeah ya should have traded with me lol

OMG Its Platz
01-25-2008, 03:58 PM
welded back together lol... nooope and the silver paint chipping off is not a "cracked" wheel... and everyone knows like i TOLD HIM when he called the night b4, the directonal tire was put on backwards and needs to be balenced.....would have cost him maybe 10 bucks to get it done but he decided to drive all the way back to jefferson with it like that from norcross and then it blew out....... comon now

chinitoxamor
01-26-2008, 07:51 PM
jason would never do that to anyone.. well he is kinda slow but hahaha.. anyways resolve this shyt.. i vouch for jason

OMG Its Platz
01-26-2008, 08:03 PM
apreciate it alvin... yah, :goodjob:

jason would never do that to anyone.. well he is kinda slow but hahaha.. anyways resolve this shyt.. i vouch for jason

Dracc
01-26-2008, 08:34 PM
both yall some cool nighas.. even alvin.. resolve dis ****.. and i'll get both yall a beer ya dig

Tech5
01-26-2008, 09:19 PM
x2 Yeah you both need to delete this thread an talk 2 men to men talk, an fix this, not worth lossing a friend over, I lost many friends over bussiness to me its not worth it, if you both want me to be there to help you two work this out, lmk, Ill make peace between you two.....later ,Joshua:goodjob:
both yall some cool nighas.. even alvin.. resolve dis ****.. and i'll get both yall a beer ya dig

Dracc
01-26-2008, 09:32 PM
how about i shoot both yall nigahs in the leg... and call it a day

OMG Its Platz
01-26-2008, 10:57 PM
hahah,, hey, im gonna come by tomarrow and get my game fool! i need some COD4 in me, F1 gets old after a bit...hit me up fool:tongue1:

how about i shoot both yall nigahs in the leg... and call it a day

Dracc
01-27-2008, 04:49 AM
i should be here holla at me

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 02:43 PM

:rolleyes: ................. so dude.. wheres our beer :lmfao:

Dracc
01-27-2008, 02:45 PM
i drank 17 of them last nite lol

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 02:50 PM

dayummmm man... i was in da area too lol.. i was at my cousin's chillin

OMG Its Platz
01-27-2008, 02:52 PM
call me fool...nowww

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 02:59 PM
call me fool...nowww

tell him to get our beer

Dracc
01-27-2008, 03:05 PM
drank'em all lol

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 03:12 PM
drank'em all lol

dayum you black jew

Dracc
01-27-2008, 04:22 PM
hahahah ... we were in dooraville at La rumba son.. you should have rolled

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 08:51 PM
dayumm son.. aint even hit me up.. dayumm

eYezs1ck
01-27-2008, 08:56 PM
y cant we just get along lol

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 08:57 PM
i'd figured there wouldnt be anyone reading this besides the one who started it.. jason. walt. and me.. but damnnnn people do get nosy as f.uck

chinitoxamor
01-27-2008, 08:58 PM
y cant we just get along lol

we all do hahaha.. its just da guy who started the thread :lmfao:

JDMEK18
01-28-2008, 10:41 AM
I would resolve this like men but that idiot is a little skirt and will not deal with me in person - just over the internet.

Issue isn't really the bald tires.. I noticed that when i made the trade.. the issue was the fact that he said he told me about the directional tire making the car not able to drive. He never told me that..(he did tell me about the tire being mounted wrong, but I even asked him if it affected the way the car drove and he told me NO!!!! my bad for not knowing!!! thats it.. I'll never do business with Jerks like this again. Like i told him.. If he wants to deal with this face to face then we can!!!! If he would of just called me back and resolved this then we could of squashed this but he wants to act like a little skirt about it. Point blank - Just be up front about what your selling and not have to tell a person 6 things that were wrong with it when you finally meet him.. thats an honest seller.. Everything should of been listed in the post, Am i right or wrong? I'll take fault for trading the rims even though my "JERK" signal came up in my head ( I thought he was a little fruity when he told me he wanted pink wheels but hey...) I'm an easy guy to get a long with - ask anyone who has talked to me or dealt with me on any transactions.. I'm a man about my business and if I took a risk with all the info he gave me (if it would of been correct) then i would of just chalked it up and kept moving... I'm not trying to be a jerk about the situation and as far as I'm concerned - Its SQUASHED !!! Be easy! You live and you learn!

Now buy me my Beer!!!!

chinitoxamor
01-28-2008, 02:52 PM
I would resolve this like men but that idiot is a little skirt and will not deal with me in person - just over the internet.

Issue isn't really the bald tires.. I noticed that when i made the trade.. the issue was the fact that he said he told me about the directional tire making the car not able to drive. He never told me that..(he did tell me about the tire being mounted wrong, but I even asked him if it affected the way the car drove and he told me NO!!!! my bad for not knowing!!! thats it.. I'll never do business with Jerks like this again. Like i told him.. If he wants to deal with this face to face then we can!!!! If he would of just called me back and resolved this then we could of squashed this but he wants to act like a little skirt about it. Point blank - Just be up front about what your selling and not have to tell a person 6 things that were wrong with it when you finally meet him.. thats an honest seller.. Everything should of been listed in the post, Am i right or wrong? I'll take fault for trading the rims even though my "JERK" signal came up in my head ( I thought he was a little fruity when he told me he wanted pink wheels but hey...) I'm an easy guy to get a long with - ask anyone who has talked to me or dealt with me on any transactions.. I'm a man about my business and if I took a risk with all the info he gave me (if it would of been correct) then i would of just chalked it up and kept moving... I'm not trying to be a jerk about the situation and as far as I'm concerned - Its SQUASHED !!! Be easy! You live and you learn!

Now buy me my Beer!!!!

Dracc get him a beer :D