PDA

View Full Version : 15" Konig Heliums for sale. 4x100! cheap, clean wheels!

osnap
01-24-2008, 06:52 PM
this is an old thread... noob bumped it. no longer for sale. :rolleyes:

GreenGSR
01-24-2008, 06:54 PM
good lookin wheels man bump gl on the sale

Dirty Octopus™
01-24-2008, 06:54 PM
What tha F? when did u get these?
and y u gettin rid of them?!?!?!

turboSOHC
01-24-2008, 07:14 PM
BUMP FOR THE SAME SET OF WHEELS I GOT....

Infamous_1
01-24-2008, 07:48 PM
good lookin bump.

Mr. Clean
01-24-2008, 07:54 PM
gl mang... i think you need some shaved doors though... i'll trade :ninja:

osnap
01-24-2008, 07:55 PM
gl mang... i think you need some shaved doors though... i'll trade :ninja: :umno:

Mr. Clean
01-24-2008, 07:56 PM
:umno:

haha... they're mad jdm

404 THE DC4
01-24-2008, 09:37 PM
too bad its not bronze and 16". im looking for 16" konig heliums in bronze.. anyways, good deal! chuckles

tegedc2
01-24-2008, 11:30 PM
Good luck on sale

osnap
01-25-2008, 09:35 AM
:goodjob:

v8killacivic
01-25-2008, 10:10 AM
nice wheels :goodjob:

Andy_013
01-25-2008, 11:22 AM
bump for having the same wheels in my garage, should sell fast!!

Mr. Clean
01-25-2008, 07:54 PM
hmmm... i wish i had some moneyss... im kinda starting to like these wheels. i dont really want konigs, i want some JDM hotness but D.O. suggested painting em white and i bet they'd look sexy. if you can wait till bushes economy plan kicks in and i get my $600 check i'll buy em haha they send checks in may.

EvasiveEF9
01-25-2008, 08:46 PM
Bump cuz I've got these in bronze. I love 'em. SO light. You really CAN feel a difference.

In addition, OSNAP is a GREAT guy who's been through some sh*tty situations. I've never seen the man to follow through on his word, though.

GL, snap-son. Hooters, again, soon...

turboSOHC
01-26-2008, 02:47 AM
these are still here!!!

nickt93
01-26-2008, 10:23 AM
Not to dis, but Goodwin racing sells these brand new (in silver OR bronze!) for $89 each. A set of 4, brand new, shipped to my zip code they are $408.89. You might want to reconsider your asking price.

osnap
01-26-2008, 10:45 AM
around here, theres a reason people put OBO on asking prices. If you have a problem with my price, feel free to PM me, but posting that in someones thread is considered pretty dick. They're practically new, without so much as a single scuff, theres no need to wait for shipping, and the price is OBO and pretty flexible - I think thats perfectly fair.

nickt93
01-26-2008, 11:19 AM
In my book, asking $100 each for wheels that cost $89 each is pretty diick. I was trying to help YOU man! If you are serious about selling these wheels, you lose a lot of credibility by asking more for used parts than what they cost new!

I also think your potential buyers have a right to know what they can buy these for new. Sorry, it's only fair.

Good luck with the sale.

Whiteboy™
01-26-2008, 11:22 AM
OH SNAP!

Mr. Clean
01-26-2008, 11:26 AM
In my book, asking $100 each for wheels that cost $89 each is pretty diick. I was trying to help YOU man! If you are serious about selling these wheels, you lose a lot of credibility by asking more for used parts than what they cost new!

I also think your potential buyers have a right to know what they can buy these for new. Sorry, it's only fair.

Good luck with the sale.

yessur snap is definately loosing more credibility than you when he's been a member for 2 years and has about 9078234 times the reputation of you...

your argument has no impact here... these are user regulated threads and he can do what he pleases and has been around to understand the format far longer than you

the only **** i see is nick

nickt93
01-26-2008, 11:58 AM
yessur snap is definately loosing more credibility than you when he's been a member for 2 years and has about 9078234 times the reputation of you...

your argument has no impact here... these are user regulated threads and he can do what he pleases and has been around to understand the format far longer than you

the only **** i see is nick

Awww, that's so cute how you quickly come to the aid of your Del Sol buddy! You guys are too much.

Actually, I have been a member since February 2006, longer than osnap and longer than YOU!

When you refer to "reputation", are you talking about your internet reputation? If so that is absolutely hilarious.

Again, good luck with the sale. Wasn't trying to start any "internet beef" with you guys. Go take a spin around the block and cool off!

Again, good luck with the sale, and let's kill all of this BS.

osnap
01-26-2008, 12:01 PM
nobody needs to cool and nobody has internet beef - im not gonna get into an e-argument over such pettiness, believe me - i have a much cooler head than that.

at any rate, the price remains the same. 400 OR BEST OFFER, like it has been to begin with. Its no less flexible now than it was before, and frankly, I think its just as fair.

this is the last thing im gonna say about this, period. out of your 11 posts, this is one of them (found in another FS thread).

Man, you guys are being harsh. That's a little unfair....why not let the guy try to sell his car at whatever price he wants - if you don't want to buy it, then just move on to the next ad. Making negative comments in someone's classified ad is basically the online equivalent of being a player hater, and we know you're not a player hater ARE YOU?

kthx.

nickt93
01-26-2008, 12:14 PM
Word. Agreed. It's all good!

Those really are great wheels - super light for 15s. I came close to buying some for my Miata as track wheels this summer.
Good luck!

EvasiveEF9
01-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Nick...I'll rep you for your change in attitude. Not because I thought you were a d*ck, before. And not because of any other reason than for the post that osnap pulled from another thread.

I don't know or even care how new you are, or how long you've been on here. IA in general is pretty d*ck to everyone. But...the classifieds section is where many people's respect comes into play. As you stated in your other post...let whomever sell whatever for whatever amount. If they're asking too much, they'll either find a sucker to pay for the overpriced item, or they'll miss out on alot of potential sales...at which rate, they'll probably come down in price in the end, anyways.

Just my .02. Now, here comes your rep.

Welcome to IA.

Mr. Clean
01-26-2008, 06:22 PM
Awww, that's so cute how you quickly come to the aid of your Del Sol buddy! You guys are too much.

Actually, I have been a member since February 2006, longer than osnap and longer than YOU!

When you refer to "reputation", are you talking about your internet reputation? If so that is absolutely hilarious.

Again, good luck with the sale. Wasn't trying to start any "internet beef" with you guys. Go take a spin around the block and cool off!

Again, good luck with the sale, and let's kill all of this BS.

aww man come on... i liked my "the only dick i see is nick"

haha... im not getting upset, i'm just tired of coming into every for sale thread and someone has something to say about the price is too much or you can get it here or there for cheaper. and i figure if im going to say anything it might as well be for del sol kid haha. but theres no need for it. if you dont/didnt like the price just move the mouse to another link. but touché for stopping.

and as an "aside"... when your selling stuff online... the only reputation you have is internet reps. so yes it is important in a for sale thread.

EvasiveEF9
01-26-2008, 06:29 PM
and as an "aside"... when your selling stuff online... the only reputation you have is internet reps. so yes it is important in a for sale thread.
More than he knows...yet... He clearly hasn't tried selling anything, and sometimes it even comes into play when buying. When that little rep box is all you have to go by on someone's reliability...it matters.

Someone with low/no rep in the past I tried doing business with...I drove from Woodstock/Marietta (about 30minutes north of atlanta) to about 2hrs south (Summit Racing warehouse) to make a sale with NEVER showed. Took 3hrs getting home in rush hour.

Wasted an entire day on someone who never came through. I should have paid more attention to their rep, and looked for vouches.

For osnap...again. I've done business with the guy, and hung out with the guy. I've yet to have anything bad on the guy. Except that he won't join the marines with me.

Mr. Clean
01-26-2008, 06:39 PM
For osnap...again. I've done business with the guy, and hung out with the guy. I've yet to have anything bad on the guy. Except that he won't join the marines with me.

haha damn him!!

but yeah those green bars mean quite a bit.

ok ANYWAY... sorry for whoring up your thread snap, but at least your getting plenty of front page time haha

EvasiveEF9
01-26-2008, 07:52 PM
Eff Chris. We'll whore it up if we want. He didn't pick up when I called him tonight to hang out.

Eff Chris...

osnap
01-26-2008, 10:50 PM
More than he knows...yet... He clearly hasn't tried selling anything, and sometimes it even comes into play when buying. When that little rep box is all you have to go by on someone's reliability...it matters.reputation is everything - in real life moreso than the internet, but when it comes to the marketplace here its a pretty valuable attribute.

which reminds me... if anybody wants to question whether im a good seller or whatever, feel free to contact:

xPhantomSilviax, EvasiveEF9, 97Whyt_Teg, clean_sol, 1Sol2NV, LemonAJAX, Dirty_Octopus™, Nitro, blank_cd, thecoolcutter, RobbieCB, Jecht, eYezs1ck, JayL, G.O.A.T, Mr.MuayThai, 98GSRHb, 1slorex, crunch320, Josh... , scabtastic, or any of the other people ive bought from/ sold to over these past couple of years.

...oh and quit yer bitchin, ben - i called you back :ninja: lol

EvasiveEF9
01-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Yeah, you called me back to say that you were having a bad night cuz you couldn't find a date to come out.

Go change your tampon and quit being like Kyle, LoL. :goodjob:

osnap
01-28-2008, 04:34 PM
lol... bump

1SOL2NV
01-28-2008, 05:07 PM
bump for my boy chris ...if you aint paying for these wheels GTFO .. and yea us del sol buddies we are hilarious .... so if ya got beef with chris you also have beef with me .... so let the man sell his **** !!!!!! ... if he wants to much for trhe wheels ... then noone will buy .... common sense .... so stop whoring his thread up with useless BULL****!

osnap
01-29-2008, 04:16 PM
updated the price to about what i was looking to get to begin with, in order to garner some quick interest. bump!

1SOL2NV
01-29-2008, 04:36 PM
osnap=dirty whore .

osnap
01-31-2008, 01:28 PM
werd.

turboSOHC
01-31-2008, 01:31 PM
these still not gone....

osnap
02-01-2008, 02:24 PM
i know right

SE-Rious1
02-01-2008, 02:27 PM
nice bump GL

Azn-Boost
02-02-2008, 10:36 PM
bump for good wheels used to have them and they are really light.... guess no one wants em cuz no tires....

EvasiveEF9
02-03-2008, 08:40 AM
Aww, c'mon! Show snap some love! It's a fair price for a good set of rims! I've seen them, and they are well cared for!

takume
02-03-2008, 02:39 PM
bump for some heliums.

vick30291
02-28-2008, 07:26 PM
i have 280 right now ..if your interested call me at 4044682304

osnap
02-28-2008, 07:29 PM
this thread is old. no longer for sale.

EvasiveEF9
02-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Well, damn, I was just about to buy them!