PDA

View Full Version : To all southsiders !!!!!

SpooL'DGsR
01-24-2008, 06:09 PM
look i know there is going to be alot of mixed emotions about this subject , but fuk it. i really think the southside publix meet should be brought back. it has been almost 6 to 7 months since that shooting took place and i think it should be pretty calm now to hang out there again. to me its not so much for all the racing, but more so a place to chill and kick it with friends. since we quit going to that meet everyone has been trying to find another spot to chill @ on sundays and to my knowledge been unsuccessful. i did not make this thread to get bashed, but just to state my opinion. so lets hear what you guys think.............

opinions welcome ! :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2008, 06:13 PM
opinions welcome !

Project Motorsports sucks. Later, QD.

Maniac1
01-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Swoll, you know it's too "hood" down there for us gwinnett peeps. LOLOL!

SpooL'DGsR
01-24-2008, 06:18 PM
Project Motorsports sucks. Later, QD.

damm you got me !! i got to take that off my sig !! lol

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Lolol.

Reps for being the first in a long time to actually take a joke from me. Thank you, dude. Later, QD.

SpooL'DGsR
01-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Swoll, you know it's too "hood" down there for us gwinnett peeps. LOLOL!

yeah it did get crazy sometimes , but you got to admit it was entertaining !! it beat sitting @ home on sundays.

SpooL'DGsR
01-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Lolol.

Reps for being the first in a long time to actually take a joke from me. Thank you, dude. Later, QD.

no prob QD.

Maniac1
01-24-2008, 06:22 PM
yeah it did get crazy sometimes , but you got to admit it was entertaining !! it beat sitting @ home on sundays.LOL if you're there im sure some sh!t will go down... But moreland sucks, so if you can set something up. Im sure we'd roll threw.

JayL
01-24-2008, 06:25 PM
which publix on the southside?

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM
which publix on the southside?

The one South from here. Later, QD.

SpooL'DGsR
01-24-2008, 06:30 PM
LOL if you're there im sure some sh!t will go down... But moreland sucks, so if you can set something up. Im sure we'd roll threw.

FUK MORELAND HOMIE !!!!

JayL
01-24-2008, 06:31 PM
The one South from here. Later, QD.

thanks.. i was totally lost before! lol

i never did go to the meets at publix, talking bout riverdale?

quickdodgeŽ
01-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Lolol. I believe he is. Later, QD.

Just_CHill
01-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Dude, there will be no kind of meets in Clayton Co. since that new sheriff is in power.

.::UNKNOWN::.
01-24-2008, 09:48 PM
this is why we dont do it.......

Kamikaze
01-24-2008, 10:09 PM
Why not find somewhere else, i.e. not Publix?

ryanh300
01-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Definitely need a new southside meet to go down...where at is the question...not riverdale.

b16EG-HaTcH
01-24-2008, 11:45 PM
just throwin it out there, but would a parkin lot in the pavillion in fayetteville draw to much attention?? big parkin lots, off the main road (if we use a parkin lot in the back) seems like a good place to me but not sure how the police are in fayette county.

blackshine007
01-25-2008, 12:18 AM
I don't fools with ClayCo or FayCo. Fulton county is just fine with me, how about college park?

SpooL'DGsR
01-25-2008, 01:59 AM
all yall are saying the same **** that has been said before and going nowhere with it. as far as victor hill or whatever his name is, he was running **** back when we where hanging out there back in the day anyways and we rarely got fuked with. its not a problem for me to get people together for a meet, i just think its stupid to let a good thing go to watse.

3.5altman
01-25-2008, 03:31 AM
^^^WERD!!!

OH YEA........fuc the police

Halfwit
01-25-2008, 04:49 AM
cops wont allow it.

Just_CHill
01-25-2008, 06:59 AM
all yall are saying the same **** that has been said before and going nowhere with it. as far as victor hill or whatever his name is, he was running **** back when we where hanging out there back in the day anyways and we rarely got fuked with. its not a problem for me to get people together for a meet, i just think its stupid to let a good thing go to watse.

I understand that but this time around he has a new way of ruling, and no loitering was one of his top priorities.

4Dr_Teg
01-25-2008, 09:19 AM
uhhh.......lets do it in the fayetteville pavilion.:goodjob:

Kamikaze
01-25-2008, 10:23 AM
I don't fools with ClayCo or FayCo. Fulton county is just fine with me, how about college park?

I second this.

LightsOut
01-25-2008, 10:33 AM
look i know there is going to be alot of mixed emotions about this subject , but fuk it. i really think the southside publix meet should be brought back. it has been almost 6 to 7 months since that shooting took place and i think it should be pretty calm now to hang out there again. to me its not so much for all the racing, but more so a place to chill and kick it with friends. since we quit going to that meet everyone has been trying to find another spot to chill @ on sundays and to my knowledge been unsuccessful. i did not make this thread to get bashed, but just to state my opinion. so lets hear what you guys think.............

i just read the 1st part an thats all i need to reply lol i agree .... dude if u wanta get this **** started back come on the cops dont care if we meet up their just the bikes be speeding down 138... an thats y they ***** they said..... ..... :bannana: :bannana: :cheers: :bump: lets get this ***** started

sleepys4
01-25-2008, 10:36 AM
Im down, Just give me a spot, I say old Publix, if not maybe that parking lot behind El ranchero on old nat.

bandydesign
01-25-2008, 10:43 AM
If FayCo works, I know someone who gave me permission to hold a car show at a church. I can contact him and it could be a solid recurring meet spot. If we have the permission of the church to use their property then we could have a good consistant spot. The issue would be that we couldn't tolerate any stupid behavior or it would ruin the possibility all together.

CHADbee
01-25-2008, 10:49 AM
if its in stockbridge ill get conyers peeps there. but riverdale is too far for us.

#1Beaver
01-25-2008, 10:55 AM
yo im down ill be there
just let me know where
fayet pavilion would be nice
big lots parking lot on highway 85
on old national across from the frozen pallase isnt there a empty parking lot
on highway 85 were sparkles skating ring used to be across from the QT thats a big paring lot
on 138 in riverdale by the ihop and across from the publix in riverdale theres a strip mall there with a tattoo shop in it what about that
just some ideas

spoon91
01-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey Guys not to be a D1ck to anyone but Fayette Co. will never let a Meet happen in the Pavillion.
I have Lived in and around Fayette Co. most all of My life and thats how I know the Cops are F**king jackasses about Ppl hanging out anywhere.

I mean Fayette Cops are like God "Where two are more are Gathered I am there also"

So good luck with that and like I said I'm not trying to start $hit I'm just saying.

Jokerz05
01-25-2008, 02:58 PM
if yall dont mind driving, i no where there is a big empty lot that everybody can chill at, i have been there b4 and cops dont really mess you unless you give them a reason to

Jokerz05
01-25-2008, 03:02 PM
well there is a wal-mart parking lot in covington that i no off like i said.

allmotorX
01-25-2008, 03:09 PM
all yall are saying the same **** that has been said before and going nowhere with it. as far as victor hill or whatever his name is, he was running **** back when we where hanging out there back in the day anyways and we rarely got fuked with. its not a problem for me to get people together for a meet, i just think its stupid to let a good thing go to watse.yo im down just let me know when you trying to do this maybe this sunday

Jokerz05
01-25-2008, 03:19 PM
where are yall gonna do this meet at ???

SiRed94
01-25-2008, 04:24 PM
let's find a struggling business with a big parking lot that will be forced to say yes to our presence, as our business would be their only means of staying open...

SiRed94
01-25-2008, 04:24 PM
but yeah... I'm down for wherever...

00CelicaGT
01-25-2008, 04:28 PM
how abouut that new park and ride in stockbridge right next to 75. they have finished paving the parking lot and everything else, the parking lot is big enough to hold lots of cars.

Grimm Reeper
01-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Hey Guys not to be a D1ck to anyone but Fayette Co. will never let a Meet happen in the Pavillion.
I have Lived in and around Fayette Co. most all of My life and thats how I know the Cops are F**king jackasses about Ppl hanging out anywhere.

I mean Fayette Cops are like God "Where two are more are Gathered I am there also"

So good luck with that and like I said I'm not trying to start $hit I'm just saying.

I was going to say the same thing :lmfao: , but in College Park; I wouldn't say use the parking lot in the Kroger nor in the Wal-Mat Plaza, because when summer time hits and the Kroger parking lot will get full, it gets dumb lol [that's all I have to say about Kroger's lol]

So what ever happened to posting up in the Ingles parking lot off of Old Nat. From what I remember is that some people would go there and then everyone would leave to ride to the Publix :thinking:

chrisdohck
01-25-2008, 08:28 PM
im down

Tech5
01-25-2008, 08:49 PM
Know a few people that went to the ingles, an cops was there waiting, No good to go back, they are cracking down , which in a way they should

blackshine007
01-26-2008, 10:24 AM
^^Thank you Mr. Buzzkill :2up:

I still like the College Park idea, though.

bowdown201
01-26-2008, 11:09 AM
The park and ride would be a good idea but even tho theyre done paving im not sure its open yet..but hell whenever the gwinnett peeps roll down we always meet at the old k-mart and cops never say s hit. Maybe thats a place worth thinkin about??

b16EG-HaTcH
01-26-2008, 11:24 AM
what about if we get permission from Micah at autorage on hwy 314 to use his parking lot?? once again just an idea.

Just_CHill
01-26-2008, 11:27 AM
Sounds like a good idea to me. You should talk to him and see what you can get done!

TheChosenOne
01-26-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm not trying to be the Northside spokesman or anything, but YA'LL NEED TO LET US KNOW A SOLID PLAN! lol

Me and my crew try and come down EVERY sunday, but one week it'll be at Moreland (which is my personal favorite minus the cops), then the next week it will be at the the other Publix by that McDonalds. Sometimes well go down there and no one will even show.

I'm not trying to wine or nothin', but that 45 minute drive ain't no hoe!:no: I live for the suday meets because G-County has got so bad, I can't even think about driving my car over the speed limit without getting pulled over.

I will admit that my favorite part about the southside meets are the runs. My car will have a problem or issue all week, but you best believe that after I get my paycheck on Friday that I will have done SOMETHING to my car to improve its performance just to get that little edge. It might only be changing my oil, or cleaning my filter, but the anticipation of Sunday nights gives me something to look forward to. The most disheartening thing is to drive all that way, adn have waited all that time, and show up to a lack luster meet because of cnfusion.

Basically, I dont give a PHUCK where we meet, but all I know is that my black asss (weather permitting) will be in full effect with my hispanic compadres and my vanilla faced Jew bag!:goodjob:

Southside CANT DIE! Besides the varsity meets, the scene is dying! We gotta get our shyt together, and do something. I know, with all our internet-bloggin', nerd-thread readin' assez, that we can out smart the cops or somethin.

This is a cry for help from one brotha that loves his Honda a little too much. ;)

NOW LET DO WORK BABY! :tongue1:

01-26-2008, 05:02 PM
i have a buddy that owns a pool hall at the fay co and clay co ling that has an enormas pool hall and pool is resonable and a ginormas parking lot... i can talk to him and see if he minds us meeting up there on sunday night and hey... we can go in and play pool instead of staying out in the cold or rain... the owner is cool as **** all he asks is to be respectful of his **** and parking lot... i am pretty sure he will condone it if we bring him buisness... if i get a good responce i will drive over there and talk to him it prolly wont happen this weekend but maybe next weekend :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

jdmf22b
01-26-2008, 06:18 PM
F it man we need to meet up at the public's in riverdale why is every body so scared to go chill because of some square that cant hold his own all we did is chill cops can't do anything to you if their are no loitering signs post unless some upper management person snitches and thats never happen so stop being some beeee iiiii itchez and lets meet.

allmotorX
01-26-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm not trying to be the Northside spokesman or anything, but YA'LL NEED TO LET US KNOW A SOLID PLAN! lol

Me and my crew try and come down EVERY sunday, but one week it'll be at Moreland (which is my personal favorite minus the cops), then the next week it will be at the the other Publix by that McDonalds. Sometimes well go down there and no one will even show.

I'm not trying to wine or nothin', but that 45 minute drive ain't no hoe!:no: I live for the suday meets because G-County has got so bad, I can't even think about driving my car over the speed limit without getting pulled over.

I will admit that my favorite part about the southside meets are the runs. My car will have a problem or issue all week, but you best believe that after I get my paycheck on Friday that I will have done SOMETHING to my car to improve its performance just to get that little edge. It might only be changing my oil, or cleaning my filter, but the anticipation of Sunday nights gives me something to look forward to. The most disheartening thing is to drive all that way, adn have waited all that time, and show up to a lack luster meet because of cnfusion.

Basically, I dont give a PHUCK where we meet, but all I know is that my black asss (weather permitting) will be in full effect with my hispanic compadres and my vanilla faced Jew bag!:goodjob:

Southside CANT DIE! Besides the varsity meets, the scene is dying! We gotta get our shyt together, and do something. I know, with all our internet-bloggin', nerd-thread readin' assez, that we can out smart the cops or somethin.

This is a cry for help from one brotha that loves his Honda a little too much. ;)

NOW LET DO WORK BABY! :tongue1: lol x2

01-26-2008, 07:00 PM
F it man we need to meet up at the public's in riverdale why is every body so scared to go chill because of some square that cant hold his own all we did is chill cops can't do anything to you if their are no loitering signs post unless some upper management person snitches and thats never happen so stop being some beeee iiiii itchez and lets meet. they are actually posted all around the the whole shopping center and have been there for yrs

SpooL'DGsR
01-26-2008, 08:08 PM
how bout to old target parking lot off of old nat ??? now its dark as hell due to no lights, but it is right by the highway and is off in the cut. opinions ???????????

allmotorX
01-26-2008, 08:17 PM
^ i like that idea

Ludester
01-26-2008, 08:36 PM
how bout to old target parking lot off of old nat ??? now its dark as hell due to no lights, but it is right by the highway and is off in the cut. opinions ???????????

:goodjob: That's a good idea homie... :yes:

SiRed94
01-26-2008, 08:39 PM
The park and ride would be a good idea but even tho theyre done paving im not sure its open yet..but hell whenever the gwinnett peeps roll down we always meet at the old k-mart and cops never say s hit. Maybe thats a place worth thinkin about??

yeah i was just thinking... wtf happened to kmart... but the park'n'ride is good too... especially since it's right beside the on-ramp and you can see the on ramp from the parking lot... and well you know the rest...

Tech5
01-26-2008, 08:50 PM
yeah that would work, but being so damn dark I might loose my car lol

Grimm Reeper
01-26-2008, 09:39 PM
damn I forgot about to old Target back there lol, I thought they had that issshhhh blocked off or something :thinking:

Tech5
01-26-2008, 09:45 PM
NOPE......that is why we should go there an try it out....
damn I forgot about to old Target back there lol, I thought they had that issshhhh blocked off or something :thinking:

RBS
01-26-2008, 09:51 PM
i duno, but whatever happens call me and let me know LoL

Nang
01-27-2008, 01:12 AM
so what going down, is this shizz happenin tomorrow night?!/ let me know north side folKs.

i always break down going there, but the ride there is always fun.

Barefoot
01-27-2008, 01:42 AM
face the facts the publix thing is pretty dead. south side meets like are pretty done.

sleepys4
01-27-2008, 01:45 AM
I'm down I'll bring my boys if we meet at Publix, but Id rather meet in the old Target behind the Mexican restaurant.

TheChosenOne
01-27-2008, 01:32 PM
FROM NOW ON COMMUNICATE THIS TOPIC THROUGH PM'S.

THE POLICE LOOK THROUGH THIS FORUM ALL THE TIME. WE WILL PM THE FINAL DESTINATION.

Barefoot
01-27-2008, 01:58 PM
FROM NOW ON COMMUNICATE THIS TOPIC THROUGH PM'S.

THE POLICE LOOK THROUGH THIS FORUM ALL THE TIME. WE WILL PM THE FINAL DESTINATION.
no matter what u do the police will find u. its what they do.

Tech5
01-27-2008, 01:59 PM
that is true, I mean when AMS opens back up thats where I will be, not street racing

Barefoot
01-27-2008, 02:02 PM
u say not street racing now but when it comes down to its yall are going to hit the spot up again and start it all over again.

Tech5
01-27-2008, 02:04 PM
<<< Dont street race End of story

SiRed94
01-27-2008, 02:09 PM
i mean when we raced in the hole at moreland... it wasnt on the street... and they still got mad... i dont get it... haha

SpooL'DGsR
01-27-2008, 02:18 PM
well if yall wanna wait til next sunday so that yall can notify all your peeps, we can set this meet @ target for next sunday.

Barefoot
01-27-2008, 02:31 PM
i mean when we raced in the hole at moreland... it wasnt on the street... and they still got mad... i dont get it... haha
it was still illegal racing regardless of it if was a street or a parking lot. it wasnt the track where it should have been.

Tech5
01-27-2008, 02:33 PM
x2:goodjob:
it was still illegal racing regardless of it if was a street or a parking lot. it wasnt the track where it should have been.

SpooL'DGsR
01-27-2008, 03:28 PM

i dont give a fuk about those who choose to go and street race !! aslong as they take it some place other than the spot we are chilling @. before we would race @ the same spot where we would be hangin out @ and thats just plain stupid.

homie me and you go way back, hell you used to come out and race every sunday ( barefoot ) lol, as well as me. i just want to hang out and chill, fuk the racing !!! tracks soon to be opened !!!

Ludester
01-27-2008, 04:58 PM
where is the old target at? someone pm me please.

EXTR3ME
01-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Im down

Barefoot
01-27-2008, 05:58 PM
i dont give a fuk about those who choose to go and street race !! aslong as they take it some place other than the spot we are chilling @. before we would race @ the same spot where we would be hangin out @ and thats just plain stupid.

homie me and you go way back, hell you used to come out and race every sunday ( barefoot ) lol, as well as me. i just want to hang out and chill, fuk the racing !!! tracks soon to be opened !!!
yah i remember the good old days. u know ive paid for them on the streets and in the court house. an after all that u wont see me street racing again. that is 1 lesson in life i learned the hardest way possible. but on the other hand if this can go down with no racing and be legit ill show my ugly mug.

itz a jew
01-27-2008, 08:00 PM
Everyone who wants to roll down to south side with us pm me and I will let u kno.. We go to southside every weekend so we kno the routin.. Just for those who want to go pm me n I will let u kno were the northsiders meet before southside... Just don't act a fool on ur way down there n back.. Cops post up n kno were headind down there. And I don't want to get pulled over for dumbasss racing on the way down there

SpooL'DGsR
01-27-2008, 08:24 PM
well if yall wanna wait til next sunday so that yall can notify all your peeps, we can set this meet @ target for next sunday.

???????????????????

Tech5
01-27-2008, 08:27 PM
me too
yah i remember the good old days. u know ive paid for them on the streets and in the court house. an after all that u wont see me street racing again. that is 1 lesson in life i learned the hardest way possible. but on the other hand if this can go down with no racing and be legit ill show my ugly mug.

01-27-2008, 11:22 PM
me too x3 the only problem is that there are goin to be dumba$$es that want to be cool and do doughnuts, rev their engines and do completely pointless **** until we get ran off again... it has been this way for yrs and quite frankly i cant stand it... if we do this all bullsh*t aside lets make it a meet that is halfway legal other than the loitering :goodjob: and ps if the stupid c***s on here that used to come up to publix to case out cars to steal show back up and phuck with anybodys car i am not liable for my actions that is my disclaimer if i come to this meet:offtopic:

Grimm Reeper
01-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Everyone who wants to roll down to south side with us pm me and I will let u kno.. We go to southside every weekend so we kno the routin.. Just for those who want to go pm me n I will let u kno were the northsiders meet before southside... Just don't act a fool on ur way down there n back.. Cops post up n kno were headind down there. And I don't want to get pulled over for dumbasss racing on the way down there

Matt just hit me up when your on your way down here :goodjob:

LightsOut
01-28-2008, 12:32 PM
if its in stockbridge ill get conyers peeps there. but riverdale is too far for us.
how in **** is riverdale further then stock thats weird lol neva heard that 1 be4...

quickdodgeŽ
01-28-2008, 12:35 PM
how in **** is riverdale further then stock thats weird lol neva heard that 1 be4...

You have just solidified yourself in a complete domain of dumbassedness. You, my foul fucc, are an idiot. Later, QD.

Jason..
01-28-2008, 01:25 PM
im scared of getting shot

Grimm Reeper
01-28-2008, 06:44 PM
im scared of getting shot

That's what my friend said when I told him where it was :lmfao:

bowdown201
01-28-2008, 10:52 PM
So lets make it final...this sunday at the Target off old nat. or the park n ride in stockbridge if its open?

collins
01-29-2008, 02:42 PM
yo swoll, hit me up if you guys go down. i got nothin to do sunday so i'll come hang with you guys again :D

AlanŽ
01-29-2008, 06:30 PM

I would be down for this. I hate going up to the northside eventhough it's only half hour drive from my house. Clayco is defintely a bad Idea. fay co would be better I might be able to get us a spot at La Hacienda in fayetteville. i used to work there for like 2 years and am still on good terms with the manager. I could talk to him about setting something up there.

AlanŽ
01-29-2008, 06:32 PM

I have to give cops in fayetteville some credit they aren't that bad. But in the same hand I don;t think that the Pavillion is a good idea.

vtec93accord
01-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Swoll, PM me when you got a final place figured out for meeting up on sundays again. Im down to come out again, its been awhile.

AlanŽ
01-29-2008, 11:07 PM
Swoll, PM me when you got a final place figured out for meeting up on sundays again. Im down to come out again, its been awhile.
you get that lude you wanted>?

vtec93accord
01-29-2008, 11:53 PM
you get that lude you wanted>?
Nah, i gave up on it, needed some stuff done to it to get it running good for the price he wanted so i moved on to somethin else, should be getting it in a week and a half or 2 weeks but hopefully less. Its nice, and a good DD, then i can get me a bike haha.

SpooL'DGsR
01-30-2008, 12:49 AM
i will pm everyone as soon as we figure something out.

Barefoot
01-30-2008, 02:37 AM
i will pm everyone as soon as we figure something out.
lol swoll **** aint change from way back when. still got the weight of the south side imports on your shoulders.

southside
01-30-2008, 06:09 AM
haha u kno the youngbucks coming wit the ef and josh coming with the ef or eg depending on what happens saturday just let us know and we all coming

Mr.Big
01-30-2008, 12:39 PM
A swoll imma be over there on sunday
Ill call u up

AlanŽ
01-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Nah, i gave up on it, needed some stuff done to it to get it running good for the price he wanted so i moved on to somethin else, should be getting it in a week and a half or 2 weeks but hopefully less. Its nice, and a good DD, then i can get me a bike haha.
you don't need a bike ***** you'll tear yourself to pieces

Firefightin_tC
01-30-2008, 02:54 PM
If we can come to a joint decision on a meeting place...I'm down.

southside
01-30-2008, 03:46 PM
man i remember the weekend after the guy got shot we drove to every spot over here on the southside. We went from riverdale to union city we first went to full throttle,publix,ingles, then, We seen three cars boosted 2 srt4 and a boosted Wrx.They aint wanna hang with us honda guys so ,they dipped we sat there at the bp for a while over by union city.Then we went to QT man we aint find nobody.We went up North a few times it was ok some guy got punked out and apologized.For some **** but that was a long as ride just to sit with a few ppl.Then have the cops come like 30mins and us having to leave. I dont care man we can meet at shannon mall for all i care.GOSH I JUST WANT TO CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

vtec93accord
01-30-2008, 03:47 PM
I say the old Target lot off Old Nat'l, worth a shot and close to the interstate.

JDMJAYDC2
01-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I say the old Target lot off Old Nat'l, worth a shot and close to the interstate.

we have been saying this for the longest time!

vtec93accord
01-30-2008, 05:37 PM
we have been saying this for the longest time!
I rethought that idea, when we used to ride down to Old Nat'l when we got ran out before up at the Ingles, the minority seems to get looked at kinda weird, atleast thats my opinion. Ive heard its getting kinda rough down there with peeps getting shot, so you wont see my white *** down there.

Barefoot
01-30-2008, 05:56 PM
i know this if i go im bringing my lil buddy with me.

southside
01-30-2008, 06:55 PM
it aint bad down that way just young kids arguing over dumb stuff, then instead of fighting, they get guns and shot no one ever be over at the target doing ****. but i must warn yall do not do any dumb **** old national cops dont really trip but college park police be over there and they dont play.

AlanŽ
01-30-2008, 06:57 PM
I will be working on getting us a spot in fayetteville at la hacienda this weekend. Gonna give Xavier a call this weekend. So we might be able to do this next weekend

SiRed94
01-30-2008, 07:15 PM

that was a joke... no sh it its still illegal... ppl will always street race around hang out spots and thats why they get busted up... its an inevitable never-ending process ... unless you just find some parking lot compeletly away from str8 roads... maybe we should hang out right beside a police station so that nobody will be stupid enough to race or do ricer burnouts in the parking lot...

vtec93accord
01-30-2008, 07:26 PM
I will be working on getting us a spot in fayetteville at la hacienda this weekend. Gonna give Xavier a call this weekend. So we might be able to do this next weekend
With a descent turnout, La Hacienda will definetly not be a big enough lot to hold this, i know as big as it used to get, Fayetteville will never work.

AlanŽ
01-30-2008, 07:42 PM
With a descent turnout, La Hacienda will definetly not be a big enough lot to hold this, i know as big as it used to get, Fayetteville will never work.
If we do it on a sunday afternoon there will be more than enough room

vtec93accord
01-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Its worth a shot, but i give it 5 minutes and the cops will show to run us out. Then what, haha?

TIGERJC
01-30-2008, 08:00 PM
I love you swoll

I say the publix meet will work this time around. Cops really don't have to worry about the morons racing from light to light around publix, since clayco has installed redlight cameras at almost ever fuking intersection

TIGERJC
01-30-2008, 08:04 PM
:lmfao: cops will run yall out in 5 mins. The pigs eat over there all the time. Also back in 03-04 we use to have small meets there and the cops harassed the few of us that were at the meet

vtec93accord
01-30-2008, 08:13 PM
:lmfao: cops will run yall out in 5 mins. The pigs eat over there all the time. Also back in 03-04 we use to have small meets there and the cops harassed the few of us that were at the meet
I totally agree with you on that one. I say keep it out of Fayette Co. period.

Tree
umm publix in eagle landing?? if you go after 9ish no one is there

Barefoot
it aint bad down that way just young kids arguing over dumb stuff, then instead of fighting, they get guns and shot no one ever be over at the target doing ****. but i must warn yall do not do any dumb **** old national cops dont really trip but college park police be over there and they dont play.
lol somebody shoots up the last 1 u really think im going to walk into this lil party empty handed. im goign to old to be fighting.

AlanŽ
01-30-2008, 08:20 PM
SO your telling me if I got us permission from the owner to be there they would run us off private property?

southside
01-31-2008, 05:48 PM
lol somebody shoots up the last 1 u really think im going to walk into this lil party empty handed. im goign to old to be fighting.u gotta get the shooting straight tho the guy who got shot was in some gang and they had long running beef so if u kno somone got a hit on u dont come other than that:goodjob: your straight If u wanna come unempty handed i will too i have a few rocks outside:goodjob: that way person i hit can still go home wit 100%of there brain and not have 75% on the back seat

Barefoot
01-31-2008, 08:33 PM
u gotta get the shooting straight tho the guy who got shot was in some gang and they had long running beef so if u kno somone got a hit on u dont come other than that:goodjob: your straight If u wanna come unempty handed i will too i have a few rocks outside:goodjob: that way person i hit can still go home wit 100%of there brain and not have 75% on the back seat
ive carried for 5 years now everywhere ive gone. so u better believe this aint going to a well let me leave it at the house this time. its not like im gangsta with mine. flashing pulling out **** like that. in the five years ive carried never had to pull it going to try to keep it like that as long as i can. but im not going to get caught slippin on this.

SpooL'DGsR
01-31-2008, 10:45 PM
well from what i have read it looks like we are going to give this target idea a shot. now just to let everyone know, its dark in that parking lot. there are lights, but its semi-hood so someone didnt pay the light bill. lol. also when you leave the parking lot you are not allowed to make a left turn according to the sign there so just make the right turn and bust a U. other than that i dont think there should be a problem aslong as we park on the far left side of the lot cuz that side is hidden behind a building and just chill.

vtec93accord
02-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Is this taking place this sunday night?

TIGERJC
02-01-2008, 12:31 AM
SO your telling me if I got us permission from the owner to be there they would run us off private property?
yes, b/c the owner of that restaurant does not own that shopping center. Back in 03 we had meets over there and Fayetteviile cops use to runs us out of there all the time. O and we had permission too

DBPevents
02-01-2008, 01:34 AM
let's get it poppin! :idb: You don't have to worry about the cops:police: as long as no one does anything stupid. ~IE drifting directly in front of them.~:screwy:

I have a few kewl spots that we could really hang at. Lounges and etc that would welcome us with open arms :welcome: because I don't know about you. But I'm about to be 25 and hangin out in parking lots is gettin a lil old. Not to say that it some young boi shyt but I was doing that when I was 16 fam. How about we got to a lounge and kick it there?:cheers:

Humphrizzle
02-01-2008, 01:51 AM
meets shouldnt happen at grocery stores.

ryanh300
02-01-2008, 01:57 AM
If this meet goes down will someone PLEASE pm me or something so that I can know about the final meeting place/time?? Been meeting up with Carrollton ppl lately and wanting to get something done in fayetteville, riverdale, ptc so LMK!!!!!

AlanŽ
02-01-2008, 02:13 AM
yes, b/c the owner of that restaurant does not own that shopping center. Back in 03 we had meets over there and Fayetteviile cops use to runs us out of there all the time. O and we had permission too
ok so then basically that eliminates 99.999% of fayette county

southside
02-01-2008, 04:23 AM
target is the spot,but what time ?

RBS
02-03-2008, 05:28 PM
yeah, whats going on with this meet? is it gonna happen or whats.. y0? lol

Grimm Reeper
02-03-2008, 05:37 PM
Wish that I could make it out, but I'm re-building my motor.

I think that if it's going by what time people would make it to Riverdale then it's probably at 11 PM

SpooL'DGsR
02-03-2008, 09:40 PM
dont think weather is going to allow this to happen. its raining where i work in morrow.

RBS
02-03-2008, 11:38 PM
i just went there at 11:38PM and noone is there :ninja:..... and on a side note my car had a hard time going through the rough spots :no: .. so for all the really really low kids out there, be warned :taun:

Crowml
02-04-2008, 08:23 AM
any news on this meeting? Someone PM details. I could probably help find a spot and keep Law Enforcement clear.

1000cckiller
02-04-2008, 08:35 AM

opinions welcome ! :goodjob:You fool can go to plenty of places if you use your heads.

SpooL'DGsR
02-04-2008, 03:28 PM
^^ suggestions ????????????

Fuster_Cluck
02-04-2008, 04:28 PM
What about Summit Racing at Exit 216 in Mcdonough?

Lights are always on and I don't think they mind car meets as long as everyone acts mature (no burnouts, speeding, loud music, etc....)

RBS
02-04-2008, 04:35 PM

Lights are always on and I don't think they mind car meets as long as everyone acts mature (no burnouts, speeding, loud music, etc....)

summit doesnt sound to bad :yes:

Mr.Big
02-04-2008, 07:05 PM

That plan aint gonna work

Big J
02-04-2008, 07:38 PM
they will run you off in a heartbeat

bowdown201
02-04-2008, 08:38 PM
well the park n ride in stockbridge is officially open cause i drove past there this mornin and there weer alot of cars out there..maybe thats an idea

3.5altman
02-05-2008, 05:03 AM

thats the main goal at every meet! but guess what.... It never works. Its always some douche bag in a 95whp civic trying to show off his new intake or exhaust. I mean come on!

RBS
02-05-2008, 09:15 AM
hrmmm... so how is this working out for us all? LoL

Fuster_Cluck
02-05-2008, 09:47 AM
That plan aint gonna work

Why not? I've met out there with about 3 other cars before with no problems. If everyone keeps it mature.....I doubt they will give a $hit :cheers:

Mr.Big
02-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Why not? I've met out there with about 3 other cars before with no problems. If everyone keeps it mature.....I doubt they will give a $hit :cheers:

its going to be more than 3 cars out there man think about it . and plus that **** is far as hell.
Its going to be some Big heads out there doing lame **** with stock sohc's so that plan aint gonna work

Mr.Big
02-05-2008, 10:21 AM
^^ suggestions ????????????

Stone crest area is srt8!!!

Fuster_Cluck
02-05-2008, 11:06 AM
its going to be more than 3 cars out there man think about it . and plus that **** is far as hell.
Its going to be some Big heads out there doing lame **** with stock shoc's so that plan aint gonna work

Well, the amount of cars really wouldn't matter. But, yeah if there are going to be stupid ricers then keep it up north.

Sounds like I'll just be sticking to the V meets :cheers:

OneSlow5pt0
02-05-2008, 05:12 PM
im down for a southside meet

Tech5
02-05-2008, 05:13 PM
yea me too

OneSlow5pt0
02-05-2008, 05:35 PM
so no summit?

RBS
02-05-2008, 07:50 PM
so no summit?

looks like summit is a no-go, but someone might stick a S on their chest and save the day and figure out a new spot! :lmfao:

bowdown201
02-05-2008, 10:47 PM
are we just talkin sunday night meets?

RBS
02-06-2008, 07:50 AM
are we just talkin sunday night meets?

looks like it

DamnDisLaOsBoY
02-06-2008, 07:50 AM
damn! richard your civic looks clean as sh!t now! i dont have mine anymore.. i got a 4dr DC now.

bowdown201
02-06-2008, 10:23 AM
well if were just talkin about sunday night a bunch of us in stockbridge always meet at k-mart before we roll to moreland so...

SpooL'DGsR
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM
well the park n ride in stockbridge is officially open cause i drove past there this mornin and there weer alot of cars out there..maybe thats an idea

the park and ride is right out in the open and them ****ing cops out there are just waiting for us to show up somewhere again. target this sunday be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

allmotorX
02-06-2008, 03:18 PM
the park and ride is right out in the open and them ****ing cops out there are just waiting for us to show up somewhere again. target this sunday be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!So TARGET it is:goodjob:

OneSlow5pt0
02-06-2008, 03:29 PM
where this target?

SpooL'DGsR
02-06-2008, 03:33 PM
off old nat.

AlanŽ
02-06-2008, 04:39 PM
what time

OneSlow5pt0
02-06-2008, 06:20 PM
dont think im gonna head up that way.........guess im gonna stay with my little griffin stuff

vtec93accord
02-06-2008, 06:22 PM
I may come, ill make my decision 30 minutes before prolly haha.