PDA

View Full Version : where to buy a bed?

james
01-24-2008, 04:15 PM
I need a smaller bed. Ihave a king now, and im looking for like the smallest possible one they make. I am 6'2" though, and would prefer not having my legs draped off the end.

I have looked at ikea and roomstogo, but i am needing more suggestions on where to look around, and I am drawing a blank.

thanks.

Tracy
01-24-2008, 04:17 PM
I live in Midtown and there is a bed place in the Home Depot shopping center on Ponce De Leon Ave. They have all the beds out for you to sample. Remember that wherever you go, the prices are negotiable.

Ran
01-24-2008, 04:25 PM
I got a futon for sale. You can use for a couch or bed. I'm 6'3" and have slept on it quite a few times. $100 and it's yours.

Crazy Asian
01-24-2008, 04:26 PM
but you might have used it.

james
01-24-2008, 04:27 PM
I live in Midtown and there is a bed place in the Home Depot shopping center on Ponce De Leon Ave. They have all the beds out for you to sample. Remember that wherever you go, the prices are negotiable.

are you being serious? cause i didnt know that

redpanda
01-24-2008, 04:28 PM
http://www.originalmattress.com/

Tracy
01-24-2008, 04:40 PM
are you being serious? cause i didnt know that

Yep, for the most part. We bought a Tempurpedic not too long ago. We bought a bed and got like $500 off asking price plus 2 free pillows that are normally $150 each. We shopped a few places first to see who had the best deal and everyone came down on their price when we tried to walk out of the door. So we found out by default that it is negotiable...we weren't walking out to get a disciunt, we just thought it was too expensive and wanted to check other places.