PDA

View Full Version : 1 life goal down... lots to go

mocha latte cupcake
01-24-2008, 01:24 PM
so here i am @ work when all of a sudden i'm surrounded by yakuza... except they aren't mafia... well :ninja: not that mafia they are all NISSAN engineers doing a tour of the US to visit the dealerships who are recieving GTR's :goodjob: it was cool to talk to someone of the guys who had a hands on project with one of my favorite cars. one of them even had some work to do with the R32,33,34 etc etc.... it was really cool to meet them not like that are HUGE names in the industry or anything but from the broken english and my MINOR knowledge of japanese words and a half decent translator i just had a good conversation and got to explain my Heart of nissans... twas cool for sure! :goodjob: just thought i'd share, i have always wanted to talk to a head nissan engineer and kinda pick their brains for the a little bit just to get an insite on the company structure and the way they are moving. :D they noticed i was reading up on the new GTR and looking @ some Silvia/Lucino parts online. and it was cool to have them ask what people my age are interested in for the future! today has been an amazing day!

GirlieZ
01-24-2008, 01:26 PM
envy....did you steal one to work on our cars?

Killer
01-24-2008, 01:28 PM
so here i am @ work when all of a sudden i'm surrounded by yakuza... except they aren't mafia... well :ninja: not that mafia they are all NISSAN engineers doing a tour of the US to visit the dealerships who are recieving GTR's :goodjob: it was cool to talk to someone of the guys who had a hands on project with one of my favorite cars. one of them even had some work to do with the R32,33,34 etc etc.... it was really cool to meet them not like that are HUGE names in the industry or anything but from the broken english and my MINOR knowledge of japanese words and a half decent translator i just had a good conversation and got to explain my Heart of nissans... twas cool for sure! :goodjob: just thought i'd share, i have always wanted to talk to a head nissan engineer and kinda pick their brains for the a little bit just to get an insite on the company structure and the way they are moving. :D they noticed i was reading up on the new GTR and looking @ some Silvia/Lucino parts online. and it was cool to have them ask what people my age are interested in for the future! today has been an amazing day!

did you tell them free cars? :ninja: cause that'd be nice....

On_Her_Face
01-24-2008, 01:29 PM
:ttiwwp:

Echonova
01-24-2008, 01:31 PM
Tell them to come to my work and fix the Sexilvia. I snapped two studs drifting to work today.

mocha latte cupcake
01-24-2008, 01:31 PM
lol i said lower prices but they got into the whole well technology is expensive etc etc... but they did say something about the new silvia possibly coming out end of 09/10 :ninja: well not the "silvia" but a similar platform FR... they wouldn't disclose lots of info about it since its "on the board" but its supposed to be fairly entry priced they are hoping (19k-24k) range. :D

mocha latte cupcake
01-24-2008, 01:32 PM
LS2 - LOL you want pictures of japanese men? lol

echo - stop abusing your silly silvy! it needs TLC.... thats NOT code for Throttle, Lift, Correct!

Echonova
01-24-2008, 01:44 PM
echo - stop abusing your silly silvy! it needs TLC.... thats NOT code for Throttle, Lift, Correct!What do you mean?? I was in the middle of a scandinavian flick, felt an odd wobble, so mid-drift I hopped out and did a ghost ride of da whip. Noticed only 2 lugs out of four and thought "Hmmm, that does look right." so I decided not to take Old Farmers Rd, and jump Beggars Creek at the torn down bridge as usual. I was taking it easy.

Jecht
01-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Hey JM want another turbo 200sx?
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/545421972.html

Sammich
01-24-2008, 01:51 PM
this thread continues to fail to deliver i swear

mocha latte cupcake
01-24-2008, 01:57 PM
PBS - you fail! meanie hole!

Ryan mc hottie asian wife of JM in your sig - i know that guy those are my old ENKEI EVO 5.s its a fast car but no where near what i wanna have lol it had 430 hp the last time i drove it 1st gear and second gear were just useless and the clutch was a frickin ROCK! like stage 5 clutch UGH! fast on the highway but still NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NO! lol but it a good car for hihgway running

Sammich
01-24-2008, 01:58 PM
:D:taun:

ahmonrah
01-24-2008, 05:08 PM
lol i said lower prices but they got into the whole well technology is expensive etc etc... but they did say something about the new silvia possibly coming out end of 09/10 :ninja: well not the "silvia" but a similar platform FR... they wouldn't disclose lots of info about it since its "on the board" but its supposed to be fairly entry priced they are hoping (19k-24k) range. :D
:eek::bannana:

Slow Motion
01-24-2008, 05:16 PM

Hey pal screw you and your good luck and sh!t........j/k

collins
01-24-2008, 05:32 PM
lol ata boy homie! i know you'll et me know your super secret information later on! jajaja, i want sneak pics of the new silvia

The Yousef
01-24-2008, 08:36 PM
fuk u fuking fucc ass b1tch