PDA

View Full Version : When is it ok??

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Just thought I would throw this question out to IA (the fount of eternal knowledge).

Is it ever ok to talk/date to an ex of someone you used to hang out with?

Scotsman
01-24-2008, 10:34 AM
to talk to her NO , to cornhole her YES

Maniac1
01-24-2008, 10:34 AM
As long as it's not weird to both of you, anytime is fine.

DieselNuts
01-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Is it ever ok to talk/date to an ex of someone you used to hang out with?

With that being said, as soon as you quit hanging out.

Nemesis
01-24-2008, 10:36 AM
If that person was truly your friend, then no. If they were just an aquaintance, then sure. But seriously, its never a good thing.

Tracy
01-24-2008, 10:36 AM
It depends on how all 3 of the parties feel about it or how long it has been. All that good stuff.

Killer
01-24-2008, 10:38 AM
if you posted in the right section maybe???

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Ok, well lets put a scenario.

My ex, cheated on me with a guy that I used to live with.
His ex and I started hanging out with me and I have really enjoyed our time together.
Both my ex and hers accuse us of hanging out to hurt them, even though thats not our intention. We didnt plan to like each other. So the answer is really, I dont like him, can't really stand to be around him. So we arent friends.

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 10:43 AM
if you posted in the right section maybe???

How is this not the right section??

Tracy
01-24-2008, 10:44 AM

His ex and I started hanging out with me and I have really enjoyed our time together.
Both my ex and hers accuse us of hanging out to hurt them, even though thats not our intention. We didnt plan to like each other. So the answer is really, I dont like him, can't really stand to be around him. So we arent friends.

Why would they care? The have each other :???:

MistaCee
01-24-2008, 10:45 AM
Depends on how close you are to the person really

Maniac1
01-24-2008, 10:46 AM
How is this not the right section??The lifestyle section would be its appropriate section.

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 10:46 AM
That was my thinking. They are still friends, if not more. But I guess its a mentality of "if I cant have her then no one else can, especially someone I know" for him. And my ex is basically just jealous i guess.. Dont know.

Thanks Tracy,

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 10:47 AM
My bad, move it if you want, I just figured whoreslounge was kinda a free for all. And more people read **** here then lifestyles

DieselNuts
01-24-2008, 10:49 AM
I say you P.I.I.T.B., take pictures and show them to your room mate.

Tracy
01-24-2008, 10:56 AM
My bad, move it if you want, I just figured whoreslounge was kinda a free for all. And more people read **** here then lifestyles

You can put it here. Fawk them.

Killer
01-24-2008, 10:59 AM

may i ask why you're sig says dodge neon srt4????

isn't it just called a dodge srt4???

Killer
01-24-2008, 11:00 AM
You can put it here. Fawk them.

stop trying to get in my pants tracy... seriously....

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Thats just it. No sex involved. We have been out on one date and yet my phone will not stop ringing with people (i.e. them) saying that I am sucha horrible person.... I mean I get rid of these people to try and prevent drama and its like they thrive on mkaing my life miserable. I just wanted to see if everyone thought I was doing something horrible..

Maniac1
01-24-2008, 11:01 AM
isn't it just called a dodge srt4???You're a moron if you believe that. Stick to your hondas boy.

DieselNuts
01-24-2008, 11:03 AM
Thats just it. No sex involved. We have been out on one date and yet my phone will not stop ringing with people (i.e. them) saying that I am sucha horrible person.... I mean I get rid of these people to try and prevent drama and its like they thrive on mkaing my life miserable. I just wanted to see if everyone thought I was doing something horrible..
quit answering their calls.

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:03 AM
may i ask why you're sig says dodge neon srt4????

isn't it just called a dodge srt4???

I used to sell dodge and honestly I dont know. Its a neon, on a neon shassis. just a bigger motor and a turbo. plus its kinda fun to laugh at people when you beat them in a neon

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:04 AM
yeah, I am changing my number tomorrow when I get my phone through work

Killer
01-24-2008, 11:05 AM
You're a moron if you believe that. Stick to your hondas boy.

i drive a montero homo...

i know it's "a neon" but unless i've been told wrong...

it's actual name is an srt4... hence the reason i asked there numb nuts...

Maniac1
01-24-2008, 11:07 AM
i drive a montero homo...

i know it's "a neon" but unless i've been told wrong...

it's actual name is an srt4... hence the reason i asked there numb nuts...Lol dude, it's the same thing. This is what came up on google http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&q=Dodge+neon+srt4 its the same right? ;)

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:09 AM
It is Srt-4. I just say neon because I am ready to get rid of it.... I just realized I spelled chassis wrong. The window sticker just says SRT-4 so killer you win....

Killer
01-24-2008, 11:10 AM
I used to sell dodge and honestly I dont know. Its a neon, on a neon shassis. just a bigger motor and a turbo. plus its kinda fun to laugh at people when you beat them in a neon

yeah, i know a few people who have them... and if you call it a neon they always say "IT'S NOT A NEON IT'S AN SRT4!!!!" and then we all just laugh at them...

that's the reason i'm asking you... most srt4 owners would never say there car is a neon.

Killer
01-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Lol dude, it's the same thing. This is what came up on google http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&q=Dodge+neon+srt4 its the same right? ;)

i know what they are.... you're missing the point here...

Killer
01-24-2008, 11:12 AM
It is Srt-4. I just say neon because I am ready to get rid of it.... I just realized I spelled chassis wrong. The window sticker just says SRT-4 so killer you win....

lol... ^^^^ i always do..

gl with the girl problems man.. i was just efing with you about where you placed the thread.

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:13 AM
My car IS a neon. lol. It sucks but its an over glorified neon with a mitsu motor......

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:13 AM
yeah its cool. I rarely browse IA. I usually just stick to the WL. thanks man.

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:17 AM
reps given.

BobbyFresco
01-24-2008, 11:30 AM
My car IS a neon. lol. It sucks but its an over glorified neon with a mitsu motor......

It is so fukin cool that you can admit that.

Like it has been stated before, most SRT owners that I've ever known get mad as fuk if their cars as described as being a Neon.

Mach1DrmGrl
01-24-2008, 11:31 AM
She cheated on you with your roommate...fawk that sk@nk! And why would you ever be friends with a guy that boned your chick? He would've gotten his ass beat if that were me.

If you like her, and she likes you, who gives a flying fawk what ANYONE says! And you don't even need to worry about respecting the exes...they weren't respecting you when they were fawkin'.

Tracy
01-24-2008, 11:33 AM
yeah, i know a few people who have them... and if you call it a neon they always say "IT'S NOT A NEON IT'S AN SRT4!!!!" and then we all just laugh at them...

that's the reason i'm asking you... most srt4 owners would never say there car is a neon.

Most people would never say the Evo is a DSM, but I did...just to piss of the Elites!!

BobbyFresco
01-24-2008, 11:34 AM
She cheated on you with your roommate...fawk that sk@nk! And why would you ever be friends with a guy that boned your chick? He would've gotten his ass beat if that were me.

If you like her, and she likes you, who gives a flying fawk what ANYONE says! And you don't even need to worry about respecting the exes...they weren't respecting you when they were fawkin'.

Haven't you ever heard of Bros before Ho's?.
Skanks come and go but friends theoretically should always be there....

Mach1DrmGrl
01-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Haven't you ever heard of Bros before Ho's?.
Skanks come and go but friends theoretically should always be there....

So you're saying you would stay friends with a guy that f*cked your girl behind your back? You don't think he might f*ck every girlfriend you are with? That's not a friend. And if you can't trust this "friend" enough to bring your girlfriend around him, then you don't need to keep him AROUND.

BOTH OF THEM GOTTA GO!!

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Well he just called me because a little birdy told him about this thread. we worked his issues with me out.

Tracy I call my car DSM to piss them off too!! I mean, the motor is a mitsubishi, so its DSM at heart right?? lol

BobbyFresco
01-24-2008, 11:46 AM
So you're saying you would stay friends with a guy that f*cked your girl behind your back? You don't think he might f*ck every girlfriend you are with? That's not a friend. And if you can't trust this "friend" enough to bring your girlfriend around him, then you don't need to keep him AROUND.

BOTH OF THEM GOTTA GO!!

Can't say that I would stay friends with someone who repeatedly slept with gf's of mine...:no:

As a matter of fact, I'd probably be on the news/jail/prison if I ever encountered a situation like that.

stillaneon
01-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Well, I am not really a fighter. I just got out of jail, I dont need to go back.....

AnthonyF
01-24-2008, 12:10 PM
ask the person who dated them 1st. that shows a true friend. if they say NO, then u better respect their wishes.

redrumracer
01-24-2008, 12:17 PM

then give them both a big ole' :2up:

On_Her_Face
01-24-2008, 12:19 PM

lol when you have this situation, why do you even have to ask :lmfao:

Mach1DrmGrl
01-24-2008, 12:45 PM
ask the person who dated them 1st. that shows a true friend. if they say NO, then u better respect their wishes.

Think this only applies if the other party had respect as well...in this case, there was no initial respect so therefore he owes no respect back

AnthonyF
01-24-2008, 12:46 PM
^tru dat. fuk her in her ass while video tapin it and send it to him.

Mach1DrmGrl
01-24-2008, 12:47 PM
^tru dat. fuk her in her ass while video tapin it and send it to him.

lol...+1