PDA

View Full Version : TRYMY4.0 get your mudstain running!

collins
01-23-2008, 09:16 PM
this is your callout. 40-140. call me when your sh1t gets done.

WhiteAccord
01-23-2008, 09:22 PM
UHHH.,.EHHH....

blake06gto
01-23-2008, 09:24 PM
ooo i wanna see it.. i might run too!!

OnURleft
01-23-2008, 09:45 PM
nice nice nice...

GirlieZ
01-23-2008, 09:59 PM
ooo i wanna see it.. i might run too!!
Blake you have to have a body kit to answer this call out!

blake06gto
01-23-2008, 10:01 PM
if i put some duct tape on my front bumper will that count?

MIKE.P
01-23-2008, 10:02 PM
ahhh the first real callout of the year!!!!

On_Her_Face
01-23-2008, 10:02 PM
ahh yes, settling it on the streets, how manly. If the 6 banger wins it will be all LOLs

GirlieZ
01-23-2008, 10:03 PM
if i put some duct tape on my front bumper will that count?
you cant forget the all important cardboard and spray paint and your game! im sure a mexican or mustang would lend a helping hand....

Blake you have to remember body kits are the key to better aerodynamics

Maniac1
01-23-2008, 10:03 PM
ahhh the first real callout of the year!!!!LOL everyone is on vacation! This isn't really a "real" callout.

collins
01-23-2008, 10:04 PM
ahh yes, settling it on the streets, how manly. If the 6 banger wins it will be all LOLs not necessarily... if you think about it, i'm the underdog... all ive got is bolt ons, he's fully built and boosted... think about it ;)

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:05 PM
lol.. underdog you are not. aero > hp.

On_Her_Face
01-23-2008, 10:06 PM
not necessarily... if you think about it, i'm the underdog... all ive got is bolt ons, he's fully built and boosted... think about it ;)

thought about it, and ant sorry, but at the end of the day its still a v6 mustang

aswell as at the end of the day i still have a colbalt steering wheel.

edit: thank you for bringing that to my attention

new mustang @ 120+mph = brick in sand

as for now anthony here is your first race which will go down sooner than this call out (yet will take longer)

since you can not race the vette(also cause i am not going to run it anymore) because you are not back up to full potential i have another run for you...

http://i28.tinypic.com/9gyc5g.jpg

yes that is correct the family minivan, prowler motor, 16 inch chrome wheels, and a flip down tv

5mph - 65 mph

you have met your match sir!

onebadgt
01-23-2008, 10:06 PM
not necessarily... if you think about it, i'm the underdog... all ive got is bolt ons, he's fully built and boosted... think about it ;)

i thought you had a cam:ninja: , if not he should beat you he weighs less and make more hp:goodjob:

blake06gto
01-23-2008, 10:07 PM
im a huge underdog.. i dont go anywhere for 10 seconds cause i just spin!! **** me.

onebadgt
lol.. underdog you are not. aero > hp.

its a gto they weigh as much as my car lol:doh:

AnthonyF
thought about it, and ant sorry, but at the end of the day its still a v6 mustang

aswell as at the end of the day i still have a colbalt steering wheel.

Actually sorry you are not. If he loses its a much bigger loss for him. if I lose...big deal. I lost to a larger engine, better geared, more aerodynaic vehicle.

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:08 PM
its a gto they weigh as much as my car lol:doh:did i say WEIGHT? i said aerodynamics

collins
01-23-2008, 10:08 PM
i thought you had a cam:ninja: , if not he should beat you he weighs less and make more hp:goodjob: negative on the cam. intake, headers, exhaust, tune. thats it. :D nothin :ninja: here. i'll tell ya what i got. aint no big deal.

and anthony... do you honestly think your aerodynamics are good? your car's front end is shaped like a brick! :lmfao:

edit: nvm, i read it wrong...

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:09 PM
i thought you had a cam:ninja: , if not he should beat you he weighs less and make more hp:goodjob:

there are no HP charts for me yet. And I doubt i weigh less, and a brick being pushed through the air creates more drag/resistance

GirlieZ
01-23-2008, 10:09 PM
im loling at the fact anthony thinks he can win b/c of the sheer aerodynamics of a mustang.......

GET ER DONE

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:10 PM
negative on the cam. intake, headers, exhaust, tune. thats it. :D nothin :ninja: here. i'll tell ya what i got. aint no big deal.

and anthony... do you honestly think your aerodynamics are good? your car's front end is shaped like a brick! :lmfao:

wow...you really are stupid.

you car -> aero

my car -> hp

i said YOU CAR > MY CAR you stupid ignorant prick

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:11 PM
im loling at the fact anthony thinks he can win b/c of sheer aerodynamics.......

you stupid ****. your just as dumb. I SAID MY CAR ISNT AERODYNAMIC. are both of you retarded? is that why ur dating each other???

On_Her_Face
im loling at the fact anthony thinks he can win b/c of the sheer aerodynamics of a mustang.......

GET ER DONE

we are all laughing at you cause you can not read good :lmfao:

also i edited one of my post on the first page, please check, thank you anthony.

AnthonyF
we are all laughing at you cause you can not read good :lmfao:

x a million to both of those idiots.

collins
01-23-2008, 10:12 PM
you stupid ignorant prick

damn.. and I'M the one that got banned....

anyway, just hit me up when your sh1tstain gets running. i'm ready to wax it

onebadgt
01-23-2008, 10:12 PM
there are no HP charts for me yet. And I doubt i weigh less, and a brick being pushed through the air creates more drag/resistance

i was going by your old pwr, and gtos weigh like 3800lbs, your mustang does not unless you have a 200lb system, either way should be an intresting race, im just glad the kills forum is pickin up again!

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:13 PM

kool. I know you masturbate a lot and I only use Turtle Wax and Ice. I kno you wont cramp up.

GirlieZ
01-23-2008, 10:13 PM
billy its from a pervious posting.....he also thinks shorter gears are better on the hwy?

and billy isnt it "cant read well"...come'on mr. gpc i know you have more talent then that.

onebadgt
01-23-2008, 10:14 PM

heavier, less pwr supposedly, would mean no chance of a win.. theres something you not tellin us lol:thinking:

On_Her_Face
01-23-2008, 10:14 PM
billy its from a pervious posting.....he also thinks shorter gears are better on the hwy?

:blah: :blah: :blah:

onebadgt
01-23-2008, 10:15 PM

depending on power they can be, who would want 3.27 with 250whp, 4.10 would get you rollin alot better, only higher hp cars need longer gears!

collins
01-23-2008, 10:15 PM
heavier, less pwr supposedly, would mean no chance of a win.. theres something you not tellin us lol:thinking: lol read the rpm's the numbers are at.... ;)

collins
01-23-2008, 10:16 PM
blake, yeah gtslow has the white 'maro now.

GirlieZ
depending on power they can be, who would want 3.27 with 250whp, 4.10 would get you rollin alot better, only higher hp cars need longer gears!
this is true but you american cars have gears that make me tear up...my gears are so short and i only have 247whp :ninja: alota the Z guys who drag have a 3.9 FD....but for the sake of this call out they are running on a treadmill in mehico

AnthonyF
depending on power they can be, who would want 3.27 with 250whp, 4.10 would get you rollin alot better, only higher hp cars need longer gears!maybe she will finally retain something she reads from some1 with some sort of intelligence instead of listenin to the "mis shifta" or "know-it-nothing" of IA

TIGERJC
01-23-2008, 10:18 PM
6 pages here we go

collins
01-23-2008, 10:18 PM
LOL hey queerbait, i'm glad you dont think i know how to drive... lol i cant wait for this to go down. how long till your car gets running?

03RCode
01-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Oh how i wish i still had the mach... id like to run that GTO :-)

On_Her_Face
01-23-2008, 10:19 PM

and billy isnt it "cant read well"...come'on mr. gpc i know you have more talent then that.

"can't read well" or "can not read" it is which ever you may choose, i'm not trying to type an essay here. also know before you speak, i am not enrolled at GPC and never have been enrolled there. (which you usually open your mouth without knowing) :goodjob:

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:20 PM
LOL hey queerbait, i'm glad you dont think i know how to drive... lol i cant wait for this to go down. how long till your car gets running?

ah you forget child, I must accept your terms. I gave you mine a long time ago and you bitched out saying "no way.. I will just spin..." WANNNN cry fukin cry.

onebadgt
01-23-2008, 10:21 PM
lol read the rpm's the numbers are at.... ;)

idc if your only boltons, you will not be over 360-370rwhp at any rpm:goodjob:

collins
01-23-2008, 10:22 PM
ah you forget child, I must accept your terms. I gave you mine a long time ago and you bitched out saying "no way.. I will just spin..." WANNNN cry fukin cry. actually, you didn't specify anything at all... you said be ready for a callout.
i said i'll do a 40-140
you said: i'll let you know the speeds

guess what... thats not a callout! :lmfao:

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:24 PM
actually, you didn't specify anything at all... you said be ready for a callout.
i said i'll do a 40-140
you said: i'll let you know the speeds

guess what... thats not a callout! :lmfao:

actually it was a callout in PM's from a 0-120 or a 20-120. Unlike you rice boy, i dont like putting other peoples life in jeopardy. I will not cross 120.

TIGERJC
01-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Damn whats up with all the post deletes

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:25 PM
or we can do it the man to man way. Commerce/ Silver Dollar. Burnout/lights/launch/ 1/4mile. or...are you too scared?

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:25 PM
Damn whats up with all the post deletesoff topic bullsh*t. they want a call out or to discuss something else. take that sh*t to another thread

collins
01-23-2008, 10:27 PM
thats fine. we can do that if you like, but it will be a while. and i told you i would not do a dig because it would be suicide for a specific part of my drivetrain

and guess what... its racing... when you think about it, you're endangering ppl's lives at ANY speed. stop trying to sound high and mighty

blake06gto
01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
and guess what... its racing... when you think about it, you're endangering ppl's lives at ANY speed. stop trying to sound high and mighty

this is true.

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:29 PM
thats fine. we can do that if you like, but it will be a while. and i told you i would not do a dig because it would be suicide for a specific part of my drivetrain

i guess u didnt see the part where it says LIGHTS. typically that means closed course drag strip, but i could see where the Commerce/ Silver Dollar wouldnt make sense to you.

onebadgt
actually it was a callout in PM's from a 0-120 or a 20-120. Unlike you rice boy, i dont like putting other peoples life in jeopardy. I will not cross 120.

your endangerin ppls lives at 120 just as much as 140, and i understand where hes comin from, some ppl cant hook in 1st gear that why you meet in the middle 40-130 lol.:goodjob:

Vteckidd
very nice low blow justine, how intellectual of you(show how mature you really are). i however have not taken any low blows toward you. as for your information i did get my high school deploma on time even with going to rehab. what respect i had left for you is now gone.
congrats sir! :goodjob:

collins
01-23-2008, 10:31 PM
i'm referring to this:

actually it was a callout in PM's from a 0-120 or a 20-120.

can you do that commerce/sdr? LOL I DONT THINK SO! jeez, you're a retard

blake06gto
your endangerin ppls lives at 120 just as much as 140, and i understand where hes comin from, some ppl cant hook in 1st gear that why you meet in the middle 40-130 lol.:goodjob:

this is also true.. i cant really connect til 50... or 3rd gear.. if i did a dig like i said id go no where for 10 seconds.

On_Her_Face

thanks, somebody PM when this is going down, this thread has hit an epic low for me.

AnthonyF
your endangerin ppls lives at 120 just as much as 140, and i understand where hes comin from, some ppl cant hook in 1st gear that why you meet in the middle 40-130 lol.:goodjob: no thanks.

GirlieZ
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM
we are all very proud of him for graduating from both programs in a timely manner :goodjob:

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:33 PM
i'm referring to this:

can you do that commerce/sdr? LOL I DONT THINK SO! jeez, you're a retard

well i guess ur mind stops after a few short words and u never finish reading anything unless it has pop ups are you have to color inside the lines.

onebadgt
01-23-2008, 10:33 PM
this is also true.. i cant really connect til 50... or 3rd gear.. if i did a dig like i said id go no where for 10 seconds.

im the same way, 1st, and 2nd are useless i can do lie a 55 in 3rd and hook 95%of the time, but my short gearing hurts my traction and highway rolls alot!

collins
01-23-2008, 10:34 PM
are you stupid? that was 2 different posts!!! btw, i just went back thru my inbox, and you never specified terms... you just said be ready to get called out... thats not a callout. :goodjob:

onebadgt
01-23-2008, 10:35 PM
no thanks.

so the lighter more powerful car needs every adv, and gets to set all the rules, sounds like a cop-out to the call out to me. there has to be negotiation to be a fair race.

blake06gto
im the same way, 1st, and 2nd are useless i can do lie a 55 in 3rd and hook 95%of the time, but my short gearing hurts my traction and highway rolls alot!

we should do one sometime...

Vteckidd
we are all very proud of him for graduating from both programs in a timely manner :goodjob:
and it has ZERO place in this thread, what you posted is the epitome of NO CLASS imo

i guess the rumors about you are true.

Im locking this thread now, since we have to resort to personal attacks on character and cant behave like civil adults.

Collins and Drama Queen take it somewhere else

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:36 PM
so the lighter more powerful car needs every adv, and gets to set all the rules, sounds like a cop-out to the call out to me. there has to be negotiation to be a fair race.

you cannot say I am more powerful nor am I lighter till he and I get weighed and dyno'd up. I have NO numbers and have a weight that was from a year ago.

Vteckidd
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
you can make a callout thread when his car is running. Right now its not, so, no callout .

read the rules

Vteckidd
01-23-2008, 10:39 PM
So you dont make a thread in the WL Complaining how i unfairly locked this thread, here you go

In light of recent bull**** threads being made, and numerous PMs im getting, here are some GROUND RULES:

1) CALL OUTs are allowed and encouraged. However, keep it civil. While this is the kills forum, and home of **** talking, blatant attacks on character or ethnicity WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. SHOP BASHING IS NOT ALLOWED

2) Any racial comments or degrading comments towards anyone WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

3) THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO COMPLAIN OR WHINE. This is the internet. If you dont like what someone has to say, then too bad. Contact a moderator (myself), or an admin if you're not happy with my response or simply move along to a different message board or forum.

4) **** talking is allowed, and I'm the biggest supporter, but there is a point where it needs to stop. If there is a call out thread, and NOTHING happens within a certain period of time (dictated by me and other mods) then I will close and lock that thread. CALL OUT THREADS are not for personal attacks and car vs car warfare. Call someone out, race, and end it. No more 45 pages of he-said, she-said drama. Thats what the whoreslounge is for.

5) I am the moderator of this forum. I appreciate input and comments/feedback. However, I will NOT tolerate attacks on myself, just like I wont tolerate attacks on other people. Making multiple threads continuing threads that I locked will get you BANNED. If you have a problem with me, you can contact Iloveboost, Tiger JC, Julio or Admin

6) If you don't agree with street racing, press the back button and find another forum to post in. This section of the website is about racing of all forms (street, drag, road course, auto-cross). If you don't like any part of that, we encourage you to post elsewhere.

TIGERJC
01-23-2008, 10:39 PM
trymy4.0 I think it would be a good time to do our rematch. I had problems when I raced you and now you have problems too

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:41 PM
trymy4.0 I think it would be a good time to do our rematch. I had problems when I raced you and now you have problems tooproblems? i dont have problems. i have a STOCK motor. im STOCK...

TIGERJC
01-23-2008, 10:42 PM
problems? i dont have problems. i have a STOCK motor. im STOCK...
Thats the problem :D and it is back to N/A

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Thats the problem :D and it is back to N/A

LIRL! i lol'd hahaha. If you really want to rape me, then...no. the answer is still no. lol. :lmfao:

TIGERJC
01-23-2008, 10:49 PM
LIRL! i lol'd hahaha. If you really want to rape me, then...no. the answer is still no. lol. :lmfao:
well u raped me when my boost controller aka the screw came off. I was so glad when I got my hks boost controller

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:51 PM
well u raped me when my boost controller aka the screw came off. I was so glad when I got my hks boost controllerso u just want to return the favor? i see how it is. durty bastard! lol.