PDA

View Full Version : terrible day

rickgiblin
08-05-2005, 12:41 AM
well i was at work today, o by the way i finally got a job and it sucks standing on your feet all day but thats life so get over it, and me and my co-worker is eating at wendys. all of the suden i get a phone call from a private number. well it turns out that its a collection agency. well turns out that i owe around $250 and he says that its gonna be on my credit for like 7 years and all this stuff. im only 19 and already having that on my report would really fuck me over. well i use to live down at tifton for school and they "supposibly" were sending all these notices to that address. i havent lived there since march. and i got absoult no notice. well long story kinda short, i asked if i payed it tonite would he keep it off my credit. well he said yes so i payed it first thing tonite so hopefully i still have good credit. but what makes me mad was 1. he rurined my lunch...lol, and 2. i actually never got a notice in my hands to see. if i would have known that i would have payed it along time ago.well i done now. later

ahmonrah
08-05-2005, 01:19 AM
in a word ....settle it....

C22H19N3O4
08-05-2005, 01:27 AM
So....you paid $250 for an outstanding bill you never knew existed? Hmmm.......How did he get your cell number?

Hulud
08-05-2005, 01:29 AM
^^true

Julio
08-05-2005, 01:32 AM
whats your cell number.. Im going to call you and tell you ... " YOU OWE ME "

lol j/k

Did you atleast Know what company it was? Im sure you did know... .. right ? =]

Hulud
08-05-2005, 01:34 AM
whats your cell number.. Im going to call you and tell you ... " YOU OWE ME "

lol j/k

Did you atleast Know what company it was? Im sure you did know... .. right ? =]
well more do you know what they said u owed for? cause usually they will get a credit agency to pay for you then you have to deal with the agency

kilpatty43
08-05-2005, 01:34 AM
yeah it sounds a bit sketchy...try to find out more info and i hope you have a better day

mp5o
08-05-2005, 01:35 AM
Wow... I hope you didnt get scammed......

HyPer50
08-05-2005, 03:42 AM
Where did you meet the guy at? If you met him in the back of a van and had to pay cash money lol, you probably got scammed= p

rickgiblin
08-05-2005, 07:06 AM
no it wasnt a scam. we went up to suntrust and had them pull my account and hopeufly that was a real crediter. but supposibly it was for over drawing my account. but i never got a notice to my house in suwanee. and who knows if they even sent one to my old appartment at school?

bicsintegra
08-05-2005, 07:27 AM
this what they do they did the same thing to me after i left college they claimed they sent all these notices and knowone could find me so they threw it on my credit and then they sold my account to a collection agency and they found me within a month and i had to pay 3000 dollars in three months. it is your bill correct? the thing is they don't want you to pay it until it goes to a collection agency because they get money to sell your account. then the collection agency gets a fee for settling your account. then the lower your credit score the higher interest rate you will be charged, and the more money the company makes that give you a loan. it is a big set up to fuck up your credit and so many companies are doing it and getting away with it because people do not check their credit report which you should do twice a year atleast i get mine every 3 months. good luck