PDA

View Full Version : F**** you McDonalds......

Doppelgänger
01-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Fluck you for not having the mindset to hire sh!theads who can ****ing understand English.....let alone speak it. If you're going to work in a goddamn ****ing AMERICAN fast food joint, speak and understand the ****ing language there. When i order my 1st ****ing meal of the day, lunch, i want what i ****ing ordered. So when i say, "I want a chicken selects meal, medium with Powerade to drink", that DOES NOT mean i want a make-me-fat-like-otherfatass-americans-quarter pound-my-****ing-intestines-and-arteries with ****ing cheese. I'm already ****ing hungry, and now you pissed me off. Did I check the bag before i left drive-threw? NO! I shouldn't ****ing have to. Why? Because Sp!c-Donalds is paying your ignorant ass money to GET **** RIGHT!

Even when i got my damn ScHit nuggets, you hand me my bag and i look at you morons in the face and ask for ranch sauce to go with them..... you look at me like i just uttered some galactic tongue and closed the window. It took your english speaking manager to translate what i asked for.

Is it really THAT hard?? Is it? GTFO you non-English speaking feces. I only managed to eat half of this gross onion burger, the bast part was dessert.. the ****ing french fries!

Now just like Sh!t-Mart, i'm not giving you my business anymore. It's a sad ****ing day when i wish i could pull up to a Mc-Drivethrew and get Bob Joe or one of his 24 1st cousins and get my food. Sure he was missing 6 front teeth, but he could at least understand what i was ordering.

:fire:

EJ25RUN
01-23-2008, 12:21 PM
you want fries with that?

Doppelgänger
01-23-2008, 12:22 PM
You're goddamn right i do, im still flucking hungry.

Maniac1
01-23-2008, 12:22 PM
Awesome thread! LOL!

Doppelgänger
01-23-2008, 12:23 PM
Awesome thread! LOL!QFT.... you all you people out there better flucking know it.

Alan®
01-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Welcome to dairy queen

Oz10
01-23-2008, 12:24 PM
I know how you feel. The last time I drove through mcdonalds i ended up just driving off because the dude was being a douche bag.

Leisa
01-23-2008, 12:25 PM
wow, by the time it took you to make this thread you could have drove back to mcdonalds and got the right order...

Maniac1
01-23-2008, 12:26 PM
I remember one morning me and my dad went to mcdonalds and the casher was talking to us in spanish... We were like, what? LOL and started talking in english! To hispanics thats rude to a whole new level!!! My dad and I just started laughing!

Doppelgänger
01-23-2008, 12:28 PM
wow, by the time it took you to make this thread you could have drove back to mcdonalds and got the right order...

Actually , no. By the time i got back here, i would have wasted more gas to get there AND back again AND be late getting back to work. For a company that boasts to be so great, i expect my order to be right...everytime.

Sammich
01-23-2008, 12:47 PM
this thread fails to deliver...the fries

redpanda
01-23-2008, 12:47 PM
wendys man.. wendys

Doppelgänger
01-23-2008, 12:49 PM
^^ I dunno. I've never had a problem with getting the food I've ordered, but i have had problems with them trying to overcharge me.

allmotoronly
01-23-2008, 12:53 PM
if its not foreigners, its some rude ass girl with filgernails 3 ****ing feet long that throws my food out the window without looking, and god forbid there's something wrong with it. Then the attitude comes out. I swear I have to wrap my seat belt around my neck to keep the rest of my body from coming out of the car, through the window, and ***** slapping that fool. I'm sorry I asked you to do your job and correct your mistake.

btw: i'm not racist, i'm anti-lazy anti-rude-ist. I would do the same **** to the little eminem looking skinny ass white boy with his mcdonalds hat cocked sideways who acts offended when HE did something wrong.

EDIT: like I said, I'm not racist, and this wasn't directed at anyone.

Sammich
01-23-2008, 12:56 PM
http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/ban.gif

allmotoronly
01-23-2008, 12:59 PM
http://forums.maxima.org/images/smilies/ban.gif

lololol why? For speaking the truth.

Sammich
01-23-2008, 01:05 PM
thats f'd up u put the black girl w/ 3ft long fingernails lolololol. thats why i tell my wife dont be gettin no damn long nails

allmotoronly
01-23-2008, 01:09 PM
thats f'd up u put the black girl w/ 3ft long fingernails lolololol. thats why i tell my wife dont be gettin no damn long nails

lolololol it was just a joke man. I just don't see how they can use the cash register or anything that involves buttons with those long nails.

Humphrizzle
01-23-2008, 01:13 PM
mcdonalds pisses me off to no extent.

when i lived in DC i used to be an insomniac. going to mcdonalds at 4 in the morning. when i get there they say i am only allowed to order from the "late night menu". That consists of 5 and 6 dollar value meals.

I want 1 double cheese burger and 1 sweet tea. no. i will not be served what i desire. i have to buy a fatburger for 6 dollars with fries i do not want to eat. i waste 4 dollars because they cannot extend the menu. oh, and the drive thru people have a translator there. because no one in DC can speak english. i was a minority.

Sammich
01-23-2008, 01:15 PM
I just don't see how they can use the cash register or anything that involves buttons with those long nails.

i think it hurts everytime they hit a key:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TheGodfather
01-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Speak english or die.

Killer
01-23-2008, 02:12 PM
if its not foreigners, its some rude ass girl with filgernails 3 ****ing feet long that throws my food out the window without looking, and god forbid there's something wrong with it. Then the attitude comes out. I swear I have to wrap my seat belt around my neck to keep the rest of my body from coming out of the car, through the window, and ***** slapping that fool. I'm sorry I asked you to do your job and correct your mistake.

btw: i'm not racist, i'm anti-lazy anti-rude-ist. I would do the same **** to the little eminem looking skinny ass white boy with his mcdonalds hat cocked sideways who acts offended when HE did something wrong.

EDIT: like I said, I'm not racist, and this wasn't directed at anyone.

racist..........

Ran
01-23-2008, 02:13 PM
wendys man.. wendys:werd:

Two Classic Triple's with Biggie Fries and Chocolate Shake FTMFW

Scrappy
01-23-2008, 02:13 PM
whats funny is im from wisconsin/michigan and when i go up there to visit... we go to the drive thru its all american english speaking and we our first time recently felt retarded cause we were yelling at the poor guy very slowly because we are used to it down here. he got quite pissed and responded as he handed us our change "im not deaf or slow u morons!" i got nothing against the non english speaking drivethru peeps besides just that.

Killer
01-23-2008, 02:15 PM
whats funny is im from wisconsin/michigan and when i go up there to visit... we go to the drive thru its all american english speaking and we our first time recently felt retarded cause we were yelling at the poor guy very slowly because we are used to it down here. he got quite pissed and responded as he handed us our change "im not deaf or slow u morons!" i got nothing against the non english speaking drivethru peeps besides just that.

WOOT WOOT!!!

Scrappy
01-23-2008, 02:15 PM
btw i love this video :) might be repost x10 but its funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sw2OvIgoO8

Killer
01-23-2008, 02:25 PM
btw i love this video :) might be repost x10 but its funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sw2OvIgoO8

LOL @ "you ruined the rap"

Crazy Asian
01-23-2008, 02:26 PM
LOL

1000cckiller
01-23-2008, 02:51 PM
Fluck you for not having the mindset to hire sh!theads who can ****ing understand English.....let alone speak it. If you're going to work in a goddamn ****ing AMERICAN fast food joint, speak and understand the ****ing language there. When i order my 1st ****ing meal of the day, lunch, i want what i ****ing ordered. So when i say, "I want a chicken selects meal, medium with Powerade to drink", that DOES NOT mean i want a make-me-fat-like-otherfatass-americans-quarter pound-my-****ing-intestines-and-arteries with ****ing cheese. I'm already ****ing hungry, and now you pissed me off. Did I check the bag before i left drive-threw? NO! I shouldn't ****ing have to. Why? Because Sp!c-Donalds is paying your ignorant ass money to GET **** RIGHT!

Even when i got my damn ScHit nuggets, you hand me my bag and i look at you morons in the face and ask for ranch sauce to go with them..... you look at me like i just uttered some galactic tongue and closed the window. It took your english speaking manager to translate what i asked for.

Is it really THAT hard?? Is it? GTFO you non-English speaking feces. I only managed to eat half of this gross onion burger, the bast part was dessert.. the ****ing french fries!

Now just like Sh!t-Mart, i'm not giving you my business anymore. It's a sad ****ing day when i wish i could pull up to a Mc-Drivethrew and get Bob Joe or one of his 24 1st cousins and get my food. Sure he was missing 6 front teeth, but he could at least understand what i was ordering.

:fire:Should have took yo azz to burger king

Tank
01-23-2008, 02:52 PM
Should have took yo azz to burger king
and you should leave burgerking alone lol J/K :lmfao: ..................or am i :ninja:

1000cckiller
01-23-2008, 02:56 PM
and you should leave burgerking alone lol J/K :lmfao: ..................or am i :ninja:fawk you, chunky brewster

Doppelgänger
01-23-2008, 03:12 PM
I stay away from franchise BK's.... only the corporate ones are good.

1000cckiller
01-23-2008, 03:23 PM
I stay away from franchise BK's.... only the corporate ones are good.troof. They are the only ones who sell, hot good juicy burger.

GIXXERDK
01-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Couldnt you smell that it wasnt chicken?

Doppelgänger
01-23-2008, 03:42 PM
No, because of the overpowering smell of the nearly radioactive fries.

The Ninja
01-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Thats why I only eat at Good Burger. The customer service is superb.

allmotoronly
01-23-2008, 04:45 PM
racist..........

how do you figure? I directly stated that any comments were not directed at any person, race, ethnicity, nationality, etc.

btw: Read the new rules of whoreslounge. Anything goes.

silversol
01-23-2008, 04:49 PM
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j108/silversolb18/SICK-1.jpg

RandomGuy
01-23-2008, 04:51 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a893/a893_bm.gif

allmotoronly
01-23-2008, 04:52 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a893/a893_bm.gif

loloollololol nice

Oz10
01-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Hell yeah. Wendys where its at. I love that dollar menu.

allmotoronly
01-23-2008, 05:02 PM
Hell yeah. Wendys where its at. I love that dollar menu.

have you noticed that the jr bacon cheeseburger went up in price... and down in size? I used to order 2 for $2.00, now I have to order 3 at $1.19 each.

sakasaku
01-23-2008, 05:15 PM
i worked at mc donalds for 9 months and made **** money and was treated like ****
:toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::toilet::t oilet::toilet::toilet:
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh269/lilpoprock143/mcdonalds.gif:fire:

Oz10
01-23-2008, 05:28 PM
have you noticed that the jr bacon cheeseburger went up in price... and down in size? I used to order 2 for $2.00, now I have to order 3 at $1.19 each.

That sucks. But now they've got the stack attack. It is pretty small but it has two patties of meat and two pieces of cheese. You can get it for 99 cents.:goodjob:

Magnus213
01-23-2008, 06:41 PM
My family stopped going to McDonalds years ago after our 8-pack chicken nuggets was raw. Only thing I trust them with now is a McFlurry.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-23-2008, 06:49 PM
is there way to tell which fast food restaurants are franchised/corporate without going inside and looking at the plaque (i think i just spelled teeth scum)

Julio
01-23-2008, 07:28 PM
If you lazy white people would take the job... it wouldnt be a problem.

allmotoronly
01-23-2008, 07:52 PM
If you lazy white people would take the job... it wouldnt be a problem.
hmmmm.... take like a 80% paycut.... i dont think so. $5.15/hr, or $36+/hr... I wonder.