PDA

View Full Version : sharebuilder/ing account holders?

ahmonrah
01-23-2008, 08:33 AM
just wondering who in the grand land of IA, has a personal investment account with any companies (sharebuilder, scotttrade, etc.) and what you think about the services.

discuss...

hondadriver
01-30-2008, 05:57 PM
i have a sharebuilder account, i think its great, since it takes 3 days for me to get my money out, im an impulse buyer, and by the time the 3 days pass, i dont care to buy the product anymore.

Spektrewing386
01-30-2008, 06:39 PM
i got scott trade

i like them. just started this whole investing thing. while im waiting for my money to trasfer into the account im researching on what to buy.

my dad already got me 10 shares of exxon mobile.

i plan to drop about $1500 and spread it around:
retail, financial, a mutal fund, tech, pharmacy drugs, penny stocks, and foreign (*Mugatu voice* That China is so hot right now.)

hydroshutter
01-31-2008, 12:36 PM
Go with Etrade; they're the best out there right now.

hydroshutter
01-31-2008, 12:37 PM
i got scott trade

i like them. just started this whole investing thing. while im waiting for my money to trasfer into the account im researching on what to buy.

my dad already got me 10 shares of exxon mobile.

i plan to drop about $1500 and spread it around:
retail, financial, a mutal fund, tech, pharmacy drugs, penny stocks, and foreign (*Mugatu voice* That China is so hot right now.)

Based on how you're talking about this, you have MUCH more research to do. Please, take your time and read all you can before you invest :goodjob:

Spektrewing386
01-31-2008, 01:37 PM
Well, instead of saying im stupid... how about you enlighten us? what is wrong with china and what i said? i have no idea because all i heard was "no your wrong".

ive heard many good things about china and the boom the 2008 Olympics will have.