PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting over this ****!

Nemesis
01-23-2008, 07:59 AM
Seriously, colds are horrible. You feel like ****, your throat aches everytime you swallow, your sense of taste is gone, and your breath is horrible because of sinus drainage!!!!

But at last, it is all over and the proverbial storm has passed, and once again I see the light of day my friends.

Good day to you all.

ahmonrah
01-23-2008, 08:02 AM
thank god i only get sick maybe once every 2 years, get better!

Nemesis
01-23-2008, 08:04 AM
thank god i only get sick maybe once every 2 years

Yeah, my dumbass was bragging a few weeks ago about how I rarely get sick anymore.

yogi08
01-23-2008, 08:05 AM
dude i never get sick but all of a sudden yesterday i started throwing up after editing some photos on photoshop. and just felt horrible since. didint go into work yesterday or today. its ****ty

Nemesis
01-23-2008, 08:05 AM
dude i never get sick but all of a sudden yesterday i started throwing up after editing some photos on photoshop. and just felt horrible since. didint go into work yesterday or today. its ****ty

Dude, wth were you taking photos of? :lmao:

Sammich
01-23-2008, 08:06 AM
hey george

yogi08
01-23-2008, 08:08 AM
Dude, wth were you taking photos of? :lmao:
haha, i got a silvia grill for my s13 and was jsut editing some pictures i took of it. i took like 100 and was editing about 20 of them. :P

Killer
01-23-2008, 08:11 AM
Seriously, colds are horrible. You feel like ****, your throat aches everytime you swallow, your sense of taste is gone, and your breath is horrible because of sinus drainage!!!!

But at last, it is all over and the proverbial storm has passed, and once again I see the light of day my friends.

Good day to you all.

i'm over my ache... my throat is still a bit mucousy and my sinuses still very congested and draining.... it blows...

1000cckiller
01-23-2008, 08:15 AM
i'm over my ache... my throat is still a bit mucousy and my sinuses still very congested and draining.... it blows...you blow.

my cack.

Killer
01-23-2008, 08:24 AM
you blow.

my cack.

negatory

blacknightteg
01-23-2008, 08:29 AM
yeah i have been sick for the past couple of weeks. im on the down side tho, my throught just hurts a little bit and im draining like a mofo. its gay, i cant breath out of my nose still

1000cckiller
01-23-2008, 08:37 AM
negatorypositive over and out

BABY J
01-23-2008, 08:39 AM

Good day to you all.

Sense of taste? I've seen u dress... u never had taste.

And your breath was always pretty bad homey. But I still like u no matter what Brett says about you... you're alright w/ me.:goodjob: