PDA

View Full Version : If NISMO stands for Nissan Motorsports, does HOMO stand for Honda Motorsports???

Tracy
01-22-2008, 06:21 PM
Just curious? Someone fill me in :???:

TheGodfather
01-22-2008, 06:22 PM
/fail.

Honda ftmfw.

Tracy
01-22-2008, 06:24 PM
/fail.

Honda ftmfw.

You do realize that the / key symbolizes the end to something. In essence, you just wrote "end fail" which would seems to be in my favor. Now I am really confused.

TheGodfather
01-22-2008, 06:25 PM
You do realize that the / key symbolizes the end to something. In essence, you just wrote "end fail" which would seems to be in my favor. Now I am really confused.

And I'm on enough acid to kill a small child.

WE ALL WIN! :bannana: :goodjob:

JustinSane110™
Tracy, get back to your old folks thread...

redrumracer
yes

isa2o3
01-22-2008, 06:27 PM
uh no:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinkin g::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinkin g::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinkin g::thinking::thinking::thinking:

boosted b
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
yes

TheGodfather
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM

Also no.

It's an action symbol from nerd games that I picked up on forums.

THXANWAYZ!

AnthonyF
01-22-2008, 06:30 PM

im sure there are a few of us that would "fill" you in. :D:camera:

TheGodfather
01-22-2008, 06:32 PM
im sure there are a few of us that would "fill" you in. :D:camera:

:upchuck:

AnthonyF
01-22-2008, 06:35 PM
:upchuck::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Tracy
01-22-2008, 06:36 PM
:upchuck: :offtopic: Awwww. Still upset I see. That sucks for me. I forgot, is it across the road or down the street?

So yea! HOMO FTW!

TheGodfather
01-22-2008, 06:37 PM
:offtopic: Awwww. Still upset I see. That sucks for me. I forgot, is it across the road or down the street?

So yea! HOMO FTW!

Huh?

Did Jamall get you the same microdot that I'm on right now?

Tracy
01-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Huh?

Did Jamall get you the same microdot that I'm on right now?I quit microdots in the 90's.

Crazy Asian
01-22-2008, 06:38 PM
why does tracy make boring dull threads? I thought she was fun and exciting but this thread fails. /cry but I still love you tracy. In a way no man can explain.

TheGodfather
01-22-2008, 06:39 PM
I quit microdots in the 90's.

Sorry to hear.

But me knowing you ain't worth taking a second look at doesn't make me a homo.

Just means I have good taste.

Thanks anyways sweetie!

Tracy
01-22-2008, 06:39 PM
why does tracy make boring dull threads? I thought she was fun and exciting but this thread fails. /cry but I still love you tracy. In a way no man can explain.

That is because I will always entertain me...even if I don't entertain anyone else.

Tracy
01-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Sorry to hear.

But me knowing you ain't worth taking a second look at doesn't make me a homo.

Just means I have good taste.

Thanks anyways sweetie!

You must be trippin' Did you forget the title of the thread already? Go back and read it again...HOMO!

TheGodfather
01-22-2008, 06:41 PM
You must be trippin' Did you forget the title of the thread already? Go back and read it again...HOMO!

Hahahahahahah.

I love you too honey.

Just come back to bed KTHX.

Oh, don't forget the paper bag. :goodjob:

Tracy
01-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Hahahahahahah.

I love you too honey.

Just come back to bed KTHX.

Oh, don't forget the paper bag. :goodjob:

We are out. Can't we just turn the lights out?

TheGodfather
01-22-2008, 06:44 PM
We are out. Can't we just turn the lights out?

Sure thing. :D

Lucky.
01-22-2008, 06:45 PM
thats probably one of the oldest jokes around bro....

Tracy
01-22-2008, 06:46 PM
thats probably one of the oldest jokes around bro....I'm not a bro if that was directed to me :)

ATK_Designs
01-22-2008, 07:02 PM
To be proportional, it should be HONMO since they took 3 letter out of NISSAN, you should take 3 letter out of Honda as well.

/Thread.

Tracy
01-22-2008, 07:10 PM
To be proportional, it should be HONMO since they took 3 letter out of NISSAN, you should take 3 letter out of Honda as well.

/Thread.Now that is thinking right there! And all with the correct usage of the / symbol! reps to you, sir!

civic95
01-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Ok we get it. You don't like honda's. You're always joking about them. Last I heard you're not working at Battleground anymore, but you're name is still affiliated with it. Do you think making fun of a manufacturer that a large percentage of people on this site own cars by is good for business?

Here's some honda motorsports facts for you:

For the second consecutive season, Honda powered the entire 33-car starting field the Indy 500. And for the second year in a row – and the only two times in Indianapolis 500 history – there was not a single engine-related retirement in the event. Prior to the race start, Honda-powered drivers also had turned a total of 13,716 laps this month (34,290 miles) in practice and qualifying with equal reliability

JustinSane110™
01-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Ok we get it. You don't like honda's. You're always joking about them. Last I heard you're not working at Battleground anymore, but you're name is still affiliated with it. Do you think making fun of a manufacturer that a large percentage of people on this site own cars by is good for business?

For the second consecutive season, Honda powered the entire 33-car starting field the Indy 500. And for the second year in a row – and the only two times in Indianapolis 500 history – there was not a single engine-related retirement in the event. Prior to the race start, Honda-powered drivers also had turned a total of 13,716 laps this month (34,290 miles) in practice and qualifying with equal reliability Not sure what that has to do with anyone making fun of Honda. :thinking:

That quote only proves what we all already knew, that hondas need to rev high as f*ck to make any power and they last a long time... :lmfao:

tony
01-22-2008, 07:34 PM
I thought it was Mugen? Call me dumb cause I know jack ish about Honda's

Tracy
01-22-2008, 07:37 PM

I didn't know the WL was that serious now a days. It's a joke, hun. Honestly, I don't give 2 shi.ts about a Honda either way or any other car for that matter. I think they all have potential to be cool. It's just a long running joke that I didn't even make up and decided to embrace and it's certainly not meant to offend anyone. You know how many people hate on 240's? Do I get butt hurt over it? No? Because its not that serious.

P.S. I have been joking about Honda's for many years now, and it doesn't seem to effect business. I think it's because most people have a sense of humor. If you are seriously that offended, then my apologies. Do you get mad or hurt when Rican says white power, or do you know it's just a long running joke he uses?.

P.P.S. My first 3 cars were Honda's.

P.P.P.S. My gerbil died today, so don't get m too riled up. All of my efforts to maintain myself on IA in recent times could become void given my current emotional state.

civic95
01-22-2008, 08:01 PM
I didn't know the WL was that serious now a days. It's a joke, hun. Honestly, I don't give 2 shi.ts about a Honda either way or any other car for that matter. I think they all have potential to be cool. It's just a long running joke that I didn't even make up and decided to embrace and it's certainly not meant to offend anyone. You know how many people hate on 240's? Do I get butt hurt over it? No? Because its not that serious.

P.S. I have been joking about Honda's for many years now, and it doesn't seem to effect business. I think it's because most people have a sense of humor. If you are seriously that offended, then my apologies. Do you get mad or hurt when Rican says white power, or do you know it's just a long running joke he uses?.

P.P.S. My first 3 cars were Honda's.

P.P.P.S. My gerbil died today, so don't get m too riled up. All of my efforts to maintain myself on IA in recent times could become void given my current emotional state.

alright sorry about your gerbil, don't get riled up over me

Tracy
01-22-2008, 08:14 PM
alright sorry about your gerbil, don't get riled up over meThanks :)

P.S. I made this thread before I found out my gerbil died, thus the joke in the first place.

Crazy Asian
01-22-2008, 08:36 PM
OOO time for rabbits.

The Yousef
01-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Nissan people are retarded...if NISMO=NISsan MOtorsports then HONMO=HONda MOtorsports....lol

Crazy Asian
01-22-2008, 08:39 PM
YOUR RETARDED!!! LOLOLOL +!

Fox351
01-22-2008, 08:43 PM
Tracy, I find you attractive and if you weren't involved with anyone I would certainly make a pass at you....Oh and b4 all of the guys get on there "Tracy is Ugly" bandwagon...stop and think about it. She is talented behind the wheel of a car and has a experience working in and around cars. In my opinion she is very pretty and extremely intelligent. Some men find it intimidating that a woman may know more about a subject then them and feel like there masculinity is stripped from them therefore they strike out in this immature and belittling ways. I am sorry Tracy that the Male race hasn't grown past this. Other than that I think HONMO would be the more appropriate but it still sounds like HOMO so no way you slice it you will have to say Honda Motorsports.

SampaGuy
01-22-2008, 08:48 PM
olddddddddddd

EJ25RUN
01-22-2008, 09:01 PM

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/f/f3/200px-HRC-logo.jpg Tracy?

I really thought you were smarter than that :rolleyes:

JDMjoe
01-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Thats just messed up!....

OneSlow5pt0
01-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Nissan people are retarded...if NISMO=NISsan MOtorsports then HONMO=HONda MOtorsports....lol

repost curry smuggler

miro_gt
01-22-2008, 10:49 PM

nobody fills you in these days ? just curious :)

BuBBa DRiFT
01-22-2008, 10:57 PM
this was my sig when i first join IA, you copycat.

Nissan Sean
01-23-2008, 09:45 AM

TRACY WTF? you completely stole that from my sig, dont even try to play it off. but mabye i could see this as a compliment, so mabye thanks. other wise, give credit where credit is due. i had this in my sig since i signed up. -waves finger-

Tracy
01-23-2008, 09:46 AM
I actually got it off a sig in the Jamaican forum I am a member of. :D

DieselNuts
01-23-2008, 09:47 AM
Tracy, you are correct in your assumption that Honda Motorsports = HOMO. I'm glad that more people are aware of this other than myself.

Killer
01-23-2008, 09:58 AM
if NIS=nissan and MO=Motorsports then for honda it would be

HONMO, not HOMO...

either way i think honda has an hp something for honda performance or something like that... (some one else probably already answered this but i didn't want to read three pages..)

Tracy
01-23-2008, 10:02 AM

HONMO, not HOMO...

either way i think honda has an hp something for honda performance or something like that... (some one else probably already answered this but i didn't want to read three pages..)Do you read...or do you just post? 2 people have already said this. Way to keep it original.

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Do you read...or do you just post? 2 people have already said this. Way to keep it original.

shh...they is special ed.

Killer
01-23-2008, 10:06 AM
Do you read...or do you just post? 2 people have already said this. Way to keep it original.

do you read or do you just post???

HONMO, not HOMO...

either way i think honda has an hp something for honda performance or something like that... (some one else probably already answered this but i didn't want to read three pages..)

way to practice what you preach tracy.... you HOMO

Killer
01-23-2008, 10:11 AM
TRACY GET IN HERE AND RESPOND TO THIS ^^^^^^^

Nissan Sean
01-23-2008, 10:14 AM
i think its more like this HONDA= GHEY

Tracy
01-23-2008, 10:26 AM
TRACY GET IN HERE AND RESPOND TO THIS ^^^^^^^I do what I want in my thread.

Killer
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
I do what I want in my thread.

i do what i want in your threads too.

Tracy
01-23-2008, 12:20 PM
i do what i want in your threads too.tr00. Oh well.

JDMirza
01-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Hater. Lol. Jk.

BKgen®
01-23-2008, 12:59 PM
2005 called. They want their honda joke back.

allmotoronly
01-23-2008, 01:05 PM
this seems to be a repost from like 1999.... It was funny back then, a little played out now.