PDA

View Full Version : LOVE VS HATE --- WHICH IS STRONGER???

BABY J
01-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Love - it's some gangsta sh.it. I mean - that astronaut b*tch STRAIGHT put on a pamper and drove across the country to regulate on some b.tch.:D :lmfao: But HATE - I dunno. I've heard that cliche that Love Conquers All, but I think if Love and Hate met in an alley Love would get it's sh.it pushed in. :idb: LOL.

I mean - Love will make me sneak over to Tracy's and do her w/out telling Dan like I did last night:ninja: . But HATE will make me do Tracy raw and forget to tell her that I have AIDS.:bump: LOL

** discuss **

Leisa
01-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I was always told there is a fine line between love and hate...

Crazy Asian
01-22-2008, 02:51 PM
both are equal. Hate can turn into love and love can turn into hate. Just like stalking. You hate to stalk but the rush of adreline of getting caught makes you happy. But at the same time after you stalk that specific person you just get bored and hate the person and move onto the next.

BABY J
01-22-2008, 02:53 PM
poll up - vote b1tches!

Sammich
01-22-2008, 02:55 PM
*VOTED*:ninja:

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Love - it's some gangsta sh.it. I mean - that astronaut b*tch STRAIGHT put on a pamper and drove across the country to regulate on some b.tch. But HATE - I dunno. I've heard that cliche that Love Conquers All, but I think if Love and Hate met in an alley Love would get it's sh.it pushed in. LOL.

I mean - Love will make me sneak over to Tracy's and do her w/out telling Dan like I did last night. But HATE will make me do Tracy raw and forget to tell her that I have AIDS. LOL

** discuss **UMMM...
~RAISES HAND~
sir??

that? the thing 'bout tracy? would be lust.....

but think about it. it's really not a hard question to answer.

love for:
-family will make you not even think twice about helping a sister/brother out if they get into a bind that will cause them pain.

-spouse will make you stay next to them even when you fight

-friends will make you defend them in a situation that even though they may have caused, you don't really want it to get out of hand, if you can stand it.

- your children will make you do whatever, up to and including sacrificing yourself, to make sure they are ok.

-family(again) will make (fi it comes to it) you even give your life to protect them. that includes family,friends and, in some cases other humans.

even in the case of kitty kunt, if i seen his car crash and burn, i'd at least walk over to make sure he's a crispy critter, before lighting a cigar and calling the law:lmfao:! ~whew! that was wrong..not really..lol!~

hate burns far more energy than love. leaves you drained, frustrated and more tired than before it hit. and at the worst case, may even 'cause you to do something you will regret later.

but I think if Love and Hate met in an alley Love would get it's sh.it pushed in. no. i think not. 'cause since love encompasses soo many things.....i think that if love DID meet with hate in an alley, a fight broke out and got ugly, LOVEs love OF LIFE would make it damn near kill to hold on to it......

Sammich
01-22-2008, 03:00 PM
UMMM...
~RAISES HAND~
sir??

love for:
-family will make you not even think twice about helping a sister/brother out if they get into a bind that will cause them pain.

-friends will make you defend them in a situation that even though they may have caused, you don't really want it to get out of hand, if you can stand it.

- your children will make you do whatever, up to and including sacrificing yourself, to make sure they are ok.

-family(again) will make (fi it comes to it) you even give your life to protect them. that includes family,friends and, in some cases other humans.

even in the case of kitty kunt, if i seen his car crash and burn, i'd at least walk over to make sure he's a crispy critter, before lighting a cigar and calling the law:lmfao:! ~whew! that was wrong..not really..lol!~

hate burns far more energy than love. leaves you drained, frustrated and more tired than before it hit. and at the worst case, may even 'cause you to do something you will regret later.

so that proves his point...hate=AIDS(baby j)=burns(ahmonrah)...its all apples and oranges

Crazy Asian
01-22-2008, 03:01 PM
tracy has a diff AIDS. It kills asian.

On_Her_Face
01-22-2008, 03:03 PM
love > hate.

why?

jesus said so.

Leisa
01-22-2008, 03:04 PM
UMMM...
~RAISES HAND~
sir??

love for:

no. i think not. 'cause since love encompasses soo many things.....i think that if love DID meet with hate in an alley, a fight broke out and got ugly, LOVEs love OF LIFE would make it damn near kill to hold on to it......

damn that is a great analogy!

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 03:04 PM
so that proves his point...hate=AIDS(baby j)=burns(ahmonrah)...its all apples and orangesi didint specify which energy type......oops.

negative energy pbs ......gosh!!!

Sammich
01-22-2008, 03:05 PM
i didint specify which energy type......oops.

negative energy pbs ......gosh!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BABY J
01-22-2008, 03:06 PM
LOL@PBS

Phagott Broadcasting Stupidity

Sammich
01-22-2008, 03:06 PM
LOL@PBS

Phagott Broadcasting Stupidity

PHUCK YU TIU TIEN

DieselNuts
01-22-2008, 03:07 PM
I think if Love and Hate met in an alley Love would get it's sh.it pushed in. :idb: LOL.

I mean - Love will make me sneak over to Tracy's and do her w/out telling Dan like I did last night:ninja: . But HATE will make me do Tracy raw and forget to tell her that I have AIDS.:bump: LOL

** discuss **
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BABY J again.

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 03:10 PM
PHUCK YU TIU TIENi hatE the fact that whenever pbs posts, i end up fixated on the dancing bewbzzzz, even if for only 5-10 seconds...but alas...i love bewbz:lmfao:

Sammich
01-22-2008, 03:11 PM
i hatE the fact that whenever pbs posts, i end up fixated on the dancing bewbzzzz, even if for only 5-10 seconds......:lmfao:

mii kno cum pred day

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 03:14 PM
wth you say??!!

Crazy Asian
01-22-2008, 03:15 PM
I love bweebies. With whip cream and cherries please.

Sammich
01-22-2008, 03:17 PM
wth you say??!!

here is the spanish virgin..i mean version

me no comprende lol

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 03:24 PM
here is the spanish virgin..i mean version

me no comprende lol
dont do that nagger spanish mane!! that looses me......:offtopic:

YoungGun
01-22-2008, 04:16 PM
So what your asking is kinda like Star Wars... Is the darkside stronger???

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u186/heatherrocks77/Funny.jpg

Sammich
01-23-2008, 07:55 AM
dont do that nagger spanish mane!! that looses me......:offtopic:

sorry :D

BobbyFresco
01-23-2008, 07:57 AM
sorry :D

What up PBS?

ahmonrah
01-23-2008, 08:01 AM
sorry :Dlol! it's all gravay!!!

Sammich
01-23-2008, 08:04 AM
What up PBS?

nuthin much fux up w/ u:boobies:

lol! it's all gravay!!!

btw i dont speak nigerian..i speak n*gga

madwick
01-23-2008, 08:06 AM
VOTED - hate will make love its b*tch!!!

ahmonrah
01-23-2008, 08:12 AM

btw i dont speak nigerian..i speak n*ggalol!

BobbyFresco
01-23-2008, 08:18 AM

Nothing much man....

I haven't been on here much lately and dikheads like that
punk ass dude in Maniac's old thread are the reason why I don't even fuk with IA that much anymore......

LOL...thinking that he's the only that's swole....

BobbyFresco
01-23-2008, 08:19 AM
VOTED - hate will make love its b*tch!!!

Word...:goodjob:

Tracy
01-23-2008, 08:46 AM
WHY IS MY NAME IN HERE? J, YOU ARE GONG TO HAVE TO START PAYING ME FOR THE USAGE OF MY NAME!

BABY J
01-23-2008, 08:54 AM
D'oh!!! She found it again! Request payment via paypal. :)

AnthonyF
01-23-2008, 08:58 AM
man...thats a hard question. I can say a LOVE/HATE relationship is harder than anything. When u love some1 so much but you know you shouldnt be with them due to personality traits or decisions the other person makes. Thats probably the the hardest.

my hate is stronger than my love. other people may vary (obviously). Ive been wrong so many times about loving some1. I dont want to keep making that mistake. Hating some1 actually is easier and I havent hated the wrong person...ever. I have loved the wrong person...quite a few times.

Tracy
01-23-2008, 09:06 AM
I would say for me, love is stronger than hate. First of all, I rarely get the chance to "hate" anyone. I am pretty open minded and free-spirited, so I never really get to that point. I do get mad and speak my mind about it. I am also very willing to forgive and forget. I don't stay mad for very long and I'm not too inclined to hold a grudge. I may tell you how it is, but I am usually the first to apologize if I feel I was wrong...and sometimes even if I feel I wasn't just to clear the air.

Since I am so open minded, I tend to fall in love with people and their personalities. I try to take everyone for who they are and not judge them...because that's how I expect people to treat me (although it rarely happens that way for me). I like to have lots of friends and lots of fun. Once you are my friend, I will defend you until the death and do anything I can to help you.

All of that being said. I have a strong sense of what is right and wrong, so I get passionate about that a lot.

BABY J
01-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Good read Tracy! :)