PDA

View Full Version : is anyone else...

Lucky.
01-21-2008, 09:23 PM
into u.f.ology here?, i dont really look into it a lot, but i think about it some times...

Maniac1
01-21-2008, 09:25 PM
I am. Im into alot of things that come close to that topic, science FTW. I personally believe in them, seeing as how big our galaxy is and all the unknown planets and moons we haven't discovered yet. People who don't are usually the ones who are too deep into religion.

YoungGun
01-21-2008, 09:27 PM
I'd rather figure out what all is on our planet first. Deep oceanography fascinates me. To survive is the same if not more difficult than space and there are tons of creatures down there we have never even seen. Hell we don't even have a clue how a giant squid really lives and we have known they've existed for centuries.

Lucky.
01-21-2008, 09:29 PM
i also find myself thinking about apocalypse some times?....like what do you guys think is going to happen in 2012? i was just watching "Life After Humans" on the tele, and got me thinking about it.

MachNU
01-21-2008, 09:31 PM
I'd rather figure out what all is on our planet first. Deep oceanography fascinates me. To survive is the same if not more difficult than space and there are tons of creatures down there we have never even seen. Hell we don't even have a clue how a giant squid really lives and we have known they've existed for centuries.

i have to agree with you! the ocean is a awesome place. to think there are things that live in the ocean we either have never seen or have only ever been seen once or twice in the last thousand years! hell i love watching the shows on gaint squids! to think the first to ever get photographed happened only a year or so ago!

Lucky.
01-21-2008, 09:33 PM
oh yea, planet earth is an awesome show too

YoungGun
01-21-2008, 09:34 PM
i also find myself thinking about apocalypse some times?....like what do you guys think is going to happen in 2012? i was just watching "Life After Humans" on the tele, and got me thinking about it.

Yeah I've thought about it a good bit before. Some are convinced it will happen in Gen Y's lifetime but who knows.

i have to agree with you! the ocean is a awesome place. to think there are things that live in the ocean we either have never seen or have only ever been seen once or twice in the last thousand years! hell i love watching the shows on gaint squids! to think the first to ever get photographed happened only a year or so ago!

Ha you watched the same show as me... But yeah that was pretty cool. My favorite deep sea fish are the ones that use bioluminescence to attract prey though. Those things are crazy looking.

On_Her_Face
01-21-2008, 09:37 PM
i am a believer in god and the bible however i do not believe in december 21, 2012

and if that is when we all are going to parish then i have nothing to be afraid of

Maniac1
01-21-2008, 09:38 PM
Some say the world will come to an end in 2012 others say 2024. The mayan ruins have a calender that ends around 2024, thats why some people think thats when the end of times will arrive. I think in the lost book of nostradamus it had predictions of the end of times as now. And in 2012 the antichrist will arise and start to send to world into the end of times. But who knows, i'll be waiting to see what happens...

Lucky.
01-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Some say the world will come to an end in 2012 others say 2024. The mayan ruins have a calender that ends around 2024, thats why some people think thats when the end of times will arrive. I think in the lost book of nostradamus it had predictions of the end of times as now. And in 2012 the antichrist will arise and start to send to world into the end of times. But who knows, i'll be waiting to see what happens...

yea, some people say THE WORLD will come to an end, some say HUMANITY will come to an end, i guess we'll have to wait and see...

***sits by window***

Maniac1
01-21-2008, 09:47 PM
yea, some people say THE WORLD will come to an end, some say HUMANITY will come to an end, i guess we'll have to wait and see...I think what most people mean is the end of civilization or our current way of living.

***sits by window***That sounds kinda emo lol.

On_Her_Face
01-21-2008, 09:50 PM
That sounds kinda emo lol.

hey your emo too!

Lucky.
01-21-2008, 09:50 PM
That sounds kinda emo lol.

hahaha, i take it back then

Lucky.
01-21-2008, 10:40 PM
bump

Got Milk?
01-21-2008, 10:41 PM
im an UFO. I come from planet Nergeria. I come in peace.

On_Her_Face
01-21-2008, 10:52 PM
im an UFO. I come from planet Nergeria. I come in peace.

thats not on a different planet, dummy.

Stormhammer
01-21-2008, 11:02 PM
Hmm, I believe it - anyone remember the whole thing with the O'Hare Airport in Chicago with the UFO hovering above it? Tons of personal, airline pilots, ppl sitting in the waiting areas etc, all saw it, some even got recordings of it - it made the news awhile back. The Universe is too big for us to be the only things alive. Technically speaking, bacteria on another planet would be a huge discovery.

As for deep sea oceanography - they're applying that to I think its Titan? The ice moon around Jupiter I think, its outercore is solid ice, but scans show its inner core being hot, meaning theirs liquid somewhere, so there could be life in the liquid zone under the ice

On_Her_Face
01-21-2008, 11:24 PM
until i see proof then i do not believe in it, which makes me a hypocrite

Kyle
01-21-2008, 11:28 PM
We're probably going to die(the mayans and someone else both had coinciding predictions) But yes I think its ridiculous not to believe in UFO's. There was a big sitting the other day confirmed by a lot of people.

ahmonrah
01-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Hmm, I believe it - anyone remember the whole thing with the O'Hare Airport in Chicago with the UFO hovering above it? Tons of personal, airline pilots, ppl sitting in the waiting areas etc, all saw it, some even got recordings of it - it made the news awhile back. The Universe is too big for us to be the only things alive. Technically speaking, bacteria on another planet would be a huge discovery.

As for deep sea oceanography - they're applying that to I think its Titan? The ice moon around Jupiter I think, its outercore is solid ice, but scans show its inner core being hot, meaning theirs liquid somewhere, so there could be life in the liquid zone under the iceyeah, i remember that, it's nothing to see weird shat over /around the great lakes area. the gulf of mexico oozes oddities as well,but i'm interested in earth/universal sciences and mysteries soo...

_Christian_
01-21-2008, 11:48 PM
i believe. i think its stupid to believe that we are the only life form in an endless universe.

ironchef
01-21-2008, 11:49 PM
This is one of the very few interesting topics in the WL. I've always believed we're not alone, contrary to the bible thumpers belief. There is just so much more out there to be so close minded on the subject.

man
01-22-2008, 01:01 AM
This is one of the very few interesting topics in the WL. I've always believed we're not alone, contrary to the bible thumpers belief. There is just so much more out there to be so close minded on the subject.

Agreed, there's just too many unanswered questions

Lucky.
01-22-2008, 01:45 PM

yea, thats why i started it, lol.

Any of you guys that look into ufology probably know about Jaime Maussan:
(hes mexican so dont mind the accent)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sONQ3KCNDO4

§treet_§peed
01-22-2008, 01:46 PM
MANIAC IS GHEY!!!!!!!