PDA

View Full Version : A new low in rep point whining...

quickdodge®
01-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Now I've heard of PM-ing the repper and I've heard of making a "call-out" thread to the person that left ill will towards another. But we have found someone that has taken reps so seriously, that he sent a PM to another member about my repping of him.

To spare the humility on the board, I will not use their actual screen names, but an alias. So instead of using JayJaySTi, I'll refer to her as JillJillSTi. So it seems that I took it upon myself to find fault with a member's post and left some red marks on her....well, her rep status. I expected the usual rep-revenge in return, but NO! I receive a PM from another member(well call him M. Aniac to hide the identity. According to this PM, JillJillSTi cried to M. Aniac about my ne'er-do-well. Asking M. Aniac to tell me to stop it. Lolol. I found this humorous and knowing that the WL has been lacking in content, I thought I'd add to the lacking with some lack of my own. To add to the funny, a member well beneath me cries to another member beneath me to tell me to stop it.

Heheh @ my anecdote. Later, QD.

BiH1320
01-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Hahaha. thats cute.

quickdodge®
01-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Hahaha. thats cute.

Lolol. All in a day's work. And bored. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
01-21-2008, 06:23 PM
so what were the members real names?

DieselNuts
lol...some people... I say, if you dont want neg. reps, dont post stupid shiit. Its really that simple.

gijoe0720
Haha. Why does everyone care so much about their rep points? And why in the hell would anyone whine to someone else about gettin neg repped. I find that humorous.

+1 for the good laugh

NewGen33
01-21-2008, 06:24 PM
Finally a thread representing the IA I have come to love.

Maniac1
01-21-2008, 06:25 PM
He didn't cry actually. All he did was ask who you were, I replied and he said "oh." Unlike a few members here who still rep and leave comments like "rep me back" like I have one now he doesn't even care nor even knows what the hell they mean. If you think this is some actually callout or ownage thread, just forget it. He doesn't even view the whores lounge.

quickdodge®
01-21-2008, 06:26 PM
He didn't cry actually. All he did was ask who you were, I replied and he said "oh." Unlike a few members here who still rep and leave comments like "rep me back" like I have one now he doesn't even care nor even knows what the hell they mean. If you think this is some actually callout or ownage thread, just forget it. He doesn't even view the whores lounge.

He went to you complaining and now is on his high horse and still sad about it. He cried to you, man, lolol.

Ownage? It wasn't meant to be. But it is what it is.

And why did you respond? I was trying to keep everyone anonymous. Later, QD.

NewGen33
Awww...*throws bowl of popcorn away*

quickdodge®

Lolol. Later, QD.

.93lude
01-21-2008, 06:27 PM
http://www.vorkt.com/album/data/1/normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Alan®
the actual pm's would be nice to read. LOL.

BiH1320

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

he just told youu..

Maniac1
01-21-2008, 06:28 PM
He asked me "laughing" who you were. Thats it, crying is something that your haters do. Lol I do want to see you bash him though, just to see what he does.

Maniac1
Sorry to bust everyones "entertainment" but nothing "funny" will come out this thread.

ironchef
The rep system should be removed, then maybe a lot of the scrubs on this forum would disappear...

JustinSane110™
01-21-2008, 06:29 PM
Now I've heard of PM-ing the repper and I've heard of making a "call-out" thread to the person that left ill will towards another. But we have found someone that has taken reps so seriously, that he sent a PM to another member about my repping of him.

To spare the humility on the board, I will not use their actual screen names, but an alias. So instead of using JayJaySTi, I'll refer to her as JillJillSTi. So it seems that I took it upon myself to find fault with a member's post and left some red marks on her....well, her rep status. I expected the usual rep-revenge in return, but NO! I receive a PM from another member(well call him M. Aniac to hide the identity. According to this PM, JillJillSTi cried to M. Aniac about my ne'er-do-well. Asking M. Aniac to tell me to stop it. Lolol. I found this humorous and knowing that the WL has been lacking in content, I thought I'd add to the lacking with some lack of my own. To add to the funny, a member well beneath me cries to another member beneath me to tell me to stop it.

Apparently lacking in balls too, LOL!! Whatta b*tch move. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-21-2008, 06:33 PM
He asked me "laughing" who you were. Thats it, crying is something that your haters do. Lol I do want to see you bash him though, just to see what he does.

Sorry to bust everyones "entertainment" but nothing "funny" will come out this thread.

Cover it up all you want. And the funny was initiated in the opening post. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-21-2008, 06:33 PM
The rep system should be removed, then maybe a lot of the scrubs on this forum would disappear...

I agree. Later, QD.

Maniac1
01-21-2008, 06:37 PM
Cover it up all you want. And the funny was initiated in the opening post. Later, QD.Im not covering sh!t up. I say sh!t the way it is, and coming back from a small vacation this thread didn't deliver any LOL's. Maybe youy got some from your nut rider's but not from me. but if you care about their reps and laughs, congrats on making another glorious thread.

quickdodge®
01-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Im not covering sh!t up. I say sh!t the way it is, and coming back from a small vacation this thread didn't deliver any LOL's. Maybe youy got some from your nut rider's but not from me. but if you care about their reps and laughs, congrats on making another glorious thread.

Lolol @ you getting that irritated feeling down below. As soon as you typed "nutrider," you gave it away. Later, QD.

Maniac1
01-21-2008, 06:38 PM
Lolol @ you getting that irritated feeling down below. As oon as you typed "nutrider," you gave it away. Later, QD.That only happens when I eat taco bell.

JustinSane110™
01-21-2008, 06:39 PM
OMGZ NOE!!!!11 I L0ZE MY E-COOL WITHOUT MY REPZ!!1 THEY KEEP ME WARM AT NIT3! :cry:

DieselNuts
01-21-2008, 06:48 PM
And why did you respond? I was trying to keep everyone anonymous. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

green91
01-21-2008, 07:07 PM

HAHA damn. self pwnage :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno:

RISKYB
01-21-2008, 07:14 PM
haha.....wtf......

SE-Rious1
01-21-2008, 07:18 PM
i cant beleive you actually PM'd QD lol
What was u thinking alex ?
stop taking advantage of the beaner peps shesh lol

Maniac1
01-21-2008, 07:19 PM
i cant beleive you actually PM'd QD lol
What was u thinking alex ?
stop taking advantage of the beaner peps shesh lolQD and I are pretty cool with each other, and I thought he would do it(stop bashing him). LOL but when it comes to e-thuggn, nothing gets in his way.

SE-Rious1
01-21-2008, 07:22 PM
QD and I are pretty cool with each other, and I thought he would do it(stop bashing him). LOL but when it comes to e-thuggn, nothing gets in his way.
He treats IA like his rig dont get in his way lol

Master Shake
01-21-2008, 07:34 PM
The rep system should be removed, then maybe a lot of the scrubs on this forum would disappear...well if people wouldn't get their panties in a wad over who neg repped them then we wouldn't have any "scrubs".
i got neg repped....and i'm still moving on. if they don't like something then they shouldn't have made the post. it seems that you're mad cause no one will rep you

jayjaySTI
01-21-2008, 10:04 PM

whats the point of this **** face, do u think i give shiot about reps or what an old fart like u does all day typing in front of a computer, i got better shiot to do in life... or u just post this to get some type of attention... thats really sad i feel sorry for ya i really do..."later fag"

On_Her_Face
01-21-2008, 10:11 PM
HAHA damn. self pwnage :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno: :umno:

*clears throat*

LS2_KID - "sarcasm"

~bow and leave stage right~

quickdodge®
01-22-2008, 11:34 AM
whats the point of this **** face, do u think i give shiot about reps or what an old fart like u does all day typing in front of a computer, i got better shiot to do in life... or u just post this to get some type of attention... thats really sad i feel sorry for ya i really do..."later fag"

Lolol. Welcome to your demise, fucc boy. If you really and truly didn't give a "shiot" about reps, why'd you bother weeping like Willow to M. Aniac about it? Why didn't you just carry on with your life? No need for you to feel sorry for me. I'm proud of myself. I worked hard to get this far above you. Later, QD.

jayjaySTI
01-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Lolol. Welcome to your demise, fucc boy. If you really and truly didn't give a "shiot" about reps, why'd you bother weeping like Willow to M. Aniac about it? Why didn't you just carry on with your life? No need for you to feel sorry for me. I'm proud of myself. I worked hard to get this far above you. Later, QD.

lol work hard... pobre bastardo maricon

Maniac1
01-22-2008, 04:59 PM
:recharges laptop: This will be interesting...

EJ25RUN
01-22-2008, 05:01 PM
IA rep system.....self respect is on the line!

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 05:05 PM
OMGZ NOE!!!!11 I L0ZE MY E-COOL WITHOUT MY REPZ!!1 THEY KEEP ME WARM AT NIT3! :cry:funny enough....i believe some of the newbz feel that way.....REALLY.....

quickdodge®
01-22-2008, 05:07 PM
:recharges laptop: This will be interesting...

No it won't. She comes in this with no ammo. Just predictable one liners that wouldn't even make a Chihuahua in Alaska shake. Alex, what the hail is wrong with this little hooker anyway? Where'd you find this sissy? Bitches Are Me? Later, QD.

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 05:09 PM
well if people wouldn't get their panties in a wad over who neg repped them then we wouldn't have any "scrubs".
i got neg repped....and i'm still moving on. if they don't like something then they shouldn't have made the post. it seems that you're mad cause no one will rep youi remember the first time i got neg repped, i laughed my ass off.

then when i got an insult + pos repped, i laughed again....ending it with a :thinking: "did that as-s hat move too fast when wanting to rep me?"

Maniac1
01-22-2008, 05:10 PM
No it won't. She comes in this with no ammo. Just predictable one liners that wouldn't even make a Chihuahua in Alaska shake. Alex, what the hail is wrong with this little hooker anyway? Where'd you find this sissy? Bitches Are Me? Later, QD.LMAO! I agree with you about the one liners, mad weak! And I was talking about your post as interesting... LOL I met him at a gwinnett meet awhile back. Cool dude, just can't e-thug to save his life. I thought you would just give a one hit ko attack and call it a day with him. Thats the only way to get your point across...

quickdodge®
01-22-2008, 05:15 PM
LMAO! I agree with you about the one liners, mad weak! And I was talking about your post as interesting... LOL I met him at a gwinnett meet awhile back. Cool dude, just can't e-thug to save his life. I thought you would just give a no hit ko attack and call it a day with him. Thats the only way to get your point across...

It's tough when you don't have anything to work with. People like this punk give a whole new meaning to loser. I mean how else can you explain someone that even a hooker says, "Not tonight" because "SHE" has the headache? Nah mean? Later, QD.

Maniac1
01-22-2008, 05:16 PM
It's tough when you don't have anything to work with. People like this punk give a whole new meaning to loser. I mean how else can you explain someone that even a hooker says, "Not tonight" because "SHE" has the headache? Nah mean? Later, QD.LOLIRL!