PDA

View Full Version : I've been robbed

Dominikan521
01-21-2008, 01:47 AM
******* stole my ****. $1,000 gone. **** you. that is all.

Thighs
01-21-2008, 01:48 AM
lol damn. i think id have the same emotions if i got robbed.

Alan®
01-21-2008, 01:48 AM
the **** must not have had it hidden very well. thats what banks are for

Dominikan521
01-21-2008, 02:10 AM
I'm around 90% sure of who did it too. Last night around 6 of my so called freinds were over my house and they must have seen the green. Well I figured they took my extra house keys and waited for me to leave the house. Took what they wanted and are acting dumb now. I know they did it they are ****ing dumb though, kid lives infront of my house and the others in my neighborhood.

BuBBa DRiFT
01-21-2008, 02:17 AM
i would feel pity for you

but i dont know who the f.uck you are.

Dominikan521
01-21-2008, 02:26 AM
If anybody on IA I used to chill with Julio's bro/cuz Landy. before he got locked up. Anyways I'm not asking for pity just trying to vent.

Doppelgänger
01-21-2008, 07:43 AM
call the police and tell them someone stole your sh!t .....duh.

1000cckiller
01-21-2008, 07:50 AM
call the police and tell them someone stole your sh!t .....duh.Okay and what are the cops going to do? They aren't going to do **** because he doesn't know exactly who did it. :doh:

Scotsman
01-21-2008, 08:07 AM
Okay and what are the cops going to do? They aren't going to do **** because he doesn't know exactly who did it. :doh:x2 , if they dont catch them in the act , they cant do shiit

Doppelgänger
01-21-2008, 08:07 AM
Okay and what are the cops going to do? They aren't going to do **** because he doesn't know exactly who did it. :doh:

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee eeow

right over your head.

1000cckiller
01-21-2008, 08:09 AM
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeee eeow

right over your head. :umno:

AnthonyF
01-21-2008, 08:10 AM
who cares

Doppelgänger
01-21-2008, 08:10 AM
ok, let me break it down for you people who don't read everything. The OP said that his sh!t was stolen.... his green sh!t. For those of you who seem to not realize what this is, its Marijuana/green/herb/sunshine/pot or whatever else you want to call it. I sarcastically said to call the police on the guy who he said "he was pretty sure he knows who did it".

Green could be money..... but, you generally don't stupid when you spend money.... but get stupid when you smoke 1 stack worth of green.

But nevermind.....i cannot help if people don't read everything and put the clues together.

It's pretty clear someone stole his weed.

I'm around 90% sure of who did it too. Last night around 6 of my so called freinds were over my house and they must have seen the green. Well I figured they took my extra house keys and waited for me to leave the house. Took what they wanted and are acting dumb now. I know they did it they are ****ing dumb though, kid lives infront of my house and the others in my neighborhood.

Doppelgänger
01-21-2008, 08:11 AM
:umno:

ummmmmm yea. Refer to post #13.

AnthonyF
01-21-2008, 08:11 AM
fukin AE.....adios

1000cckiller
01-21-2008, 08:13 AM
ummmmmm yea. Refer to post #13.okay let me break it down for you. No one uses the word green for it anymore, so use more up to date analogies.

AnthonyF
01-21-2008, 08:21 AM
refer to post #15

ATK_Designs
01-21-2008, 08:21 AM
pics of said green?

AnthonyF
01-21-2008, 08:24 AM
here

Doppelgänger
01-21-2008, 08:24 AM
okay let me break it down for you. No one uses the word green for it anymore, so use more up to date analogies.

Sorry ,it's not an analogy. Its a slang term for marijuana. If you wanted to be correct, you would have said "so use more up to date terms". An analogy compares to items, i.e. "that's as bright as the sun". In that example using "as" to compare to objects makes the analogy.

1000cckiller
01-21-2008, 08:28 AM
Sorry ,it's not an analogy. Its a slang term for marijuana. If you wanted to be correct, you would have said "so use more up to date terms". An analogy compares to items, i.e. "that's as bright as the sun". In that example using "as" to compare to objects makes the analogy.Okay I will let you have that one. Use a better slang term, if you cant I can give you and him plenty to use. Green, that is some funny **** that was last used in the late 90s.

Doppelgänger
01-21-2008, 08:37 AM
Dude.... as long a pot is going to be around, people will still call it green lol. But maybe it would help if the OP states what he meant my green...either referring to a stack (ironically either money or weed..depending on where you are, but in this case im referring to money) or meaning his herb, got jacked.

AnthonyF
01-21-2008, 08:38 AM
i call money green.

Doppelgänger
01-21-2008, 08:43 AM
Oh you want some now too??? c'mon ... let's go!!! lol

AnthonyF
01-21-2008, 08:46 AM
no no...:bowdown: lolz

1000cckiller
01-21-2008, 08:47 AM
Dude.... as long a pot is going to be around, people will still call it green lol. But maybe it would help if the OP states what he meant my green...either referring to a stack (ironically either money or weed..depending on where you are, but in this case im referring to money) or meaning his herb, got jacked.True, because if you come on my side and ask for green. People over here are going to look at you like wtf. Using green as the slang term on my side, starts making people think you are a cop or other things.

Doppelgänger
01-21-2008, 09:02 AM
^^ as is true of most 'older' slang terms for stuff like that. Meh, the next round of stoners will bring back the use of 'green'... and every other old name too lol.

tippatone
01-21-2008, 09:07 AM
True, because if you come on my side and ask for green. People over here are going to look at you like wtf. Using green as the slang term on my side, starts making people think you are a cop or other things.

not really, we use the term green all day, now if a dude asks for "pot" you got a real stoner from the 70's

1000cckiller
01-21-2008, 09:08 AM
^^ as is true of most 'older' slang terms for stuff like that. Meh, the next round of stoners will bring back the use of 'green'... and every other old name too lol.lol, most of the ones who use those older terms are the fresh throats( new smokers)

1000cckiller
01-21-2008, 09:11 AM
not really, we use the term green all day, now if a dude asks for "pot" you got a real stoner from the 70'sman we stopped using that **** a log time ago. Mainly because cops know terms like that all too well. Do you know a lot of people that get busted on phone taps or recorded tapings still use green? My girl is a cop, she was telling me how a lot of people keep getting busted for ****. It was funny some of the **** she was telling me.

tippatone
01-21-2008, 09:22 AM
man we stopped using that **** a log time ago. Mainly because cops know terms like that all too well. Do you know a lot of people that get busted on phone taps or recorded tapings still use green? My girl is a cop, she was telling me how a lot of people keep getting busted for ****. It was funny some of the **** she was telling me.

thats why over the phone we just got our own codes, we never even say anything that sounds like any reference to green, we dont even got to a certain person hits me up i already know what he wants, all they ask me is if "im good", if I say yeah they know whats up, if i say "naw, im not good hit me later, thats my personal rule, no numbers over the phone, most likely i got what you need

1000cckiller
01-21-2008, 09:34 AM
thats why over the phone we just got our own codes, we never even say anything that sounds like any reference to green, we dont even got to a certain person hits me up i already know what he wants, all they ask me is if "im good", if I say yeah they know whats up, if i say "naw, im not good hit me later, thats my personal rule, no numbers over the phone, most likely i got what you needlol. Ours are a little different but they serve the same purpose.

tippatone
01-21-2008, 11:08 PM
man we stopped using that **** a log time ago. Mainly because cops know terms like that all too well. Do you know a lot of people that get busted on phone taps or recorded tapings still use green? My girl is a cop, she was telling me how a lot of people keep getting busted for ****. It was funny some of the **** she was telling me.

You learn something new everyday, i wont be using "green" anymore LOL

On_Her_Face
01-21-2008, 11:19 PM
x2 , if they dont catch them in the act , they cant do shiit

sorta like O.J. Simpson? the first time around...

Got Milk?
01-22-2008, 12:06 AM
idc u IA newb. im kidding, damn 1000 bucks, i could have bought me a better car with that much.

takume
01-22-2008, 02:34 AM
oh, fuc.k, sorry to hear about that. Call the cop, hope u can get yr money back, and get that ashole to the jail.

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 04:30 AM
oh, fuc.k, sorry to hear about that. Call the cop, hope u can get yr money back, and get that ashole to the jail.
^^^missed the boat totally.

"there's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot."

AnthonyF
01-22-2008, 09:12 AM
why dont u guys read under his name....where it says "BANNED"

On_Her_Face
01-22-2008, 09:14 AM
ant.. i can't get the keys to that damn car.. :(

i'll still try again today

AnthonyF
01-22-2008, 09:25 AM
damn for real? :( i would try to grab them and just unlock the car real fast, then wait till night fall. i wish Mike was still there...lol. he'd take anything