PDA

View Full Version : Scariest moment in a car???

YoungGun
01-20-2008, 10:50 PM
Me and some buddies were discussing this today and I thought some of ya'll might have some good stories about this. Try to keep em true though...:goodjob:

Mine... Riding to school with my brother when I was 15 in a Land Rover Discovery going down 985. It had rained a little the night before so the road wasn't wet but the shoulders were. We got run off the road by a little Honda who was changing lanes right into the side of us. As soon as the tires left the pavement the tail slipped down the hill and we were going sideways in the grass going 80. Slid down into the trees and one caught the rear right at the axle and spun us back up onto the pavement. Then we spun around backwards and went back down into the trees going about 45-50 we guess. Shattered all the glass (including both sunroofs) but my window and my door was the only one that would open. My brother and I both had concussions (heads hit door pillars) and glass cuts but nothing else. Needless to say the Land Rover was a total loss...

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 10:53 PM
I was ****ing around with my girl in the backseat and we thought cops drove by.

Thighs
01-20-2008, 10:54 PM
mine would have to be catching air on a dirt road in a f250, then bouncing off a second hump in the road, flying into a ditch, and then miraculously coming to a stop and not wrecking it. i got lucky.

also flying down dirt roads and catching an oncoming car will scare the **** outta you.

dirt roads in general are a bad idea.

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 10:58 PM
I was ****ing around with my girl in the backseat and we thought cops drove by.

wife or girlfriend? cause u never answered and i wanna know how u a playa who doesnt get caught! :thinking:

knuckles
01-20-2008, 10:58 PM
a few months ago i almost lost it because a dumb truck driver didn't see me and i had to cut this other driver on my left side. anyways scarest and now i never drive near a truck too many rednecks who cant drive drive them.

Thighs
01-20-2008, 11:01 PM
a few months ago i almost lost it because a dumb truck driver didn't see me and i had to cut this other driver on my left side. anyways scarest and now i never drive near a truck too many rednecks who cant drive drive them.

semi or pickup? either way your an idiot. my dad drives one of both and hes not a redneck

knuckles
01-20-2008, 11:02 PM
semi and im not an idiot your father is.

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:02 PM
wife or girlfriend? cause u never answered and i wanna know how u a playa who doesnt get caught! :thinking:

girlfriend. This was back in cali when I was what 17 and I saw this creeping car and I was like "huh?" Then I noticed the freaking 5-0 trademarks so I told her to get down and shhh. then the muther****er guns it out of there. Holy crap I was bout to crap out since this was at 2 in the morning and I snuck out. LOL

Alan®
01-20-2008, 11:06 PM
buddy of mine has a 98 325i and he had just got it back up and running after his mom had driven in to the ground. he wanted to take me for a ride and i agreed so we leave school and he proceeded to charge up this road at like 85 mph. we turn into a neighborhood to turn around and this chick that we knew with a GST was in front of us and she took of he went into hot pursuit going 70. get to the end of the road that ended in a cul de sac he goes to spin it around to get a head of her and looses traction but catches it and then goes flying back up the road which was up hill and a 30 degree right hand bend. it was drizzling and i got worried seeing as how he obviously couldn't handle anything rear wheel. we get halfway through the turn and the backend starts sliding out. Iknew what was about to happen and told him to get off the gas and just hold the wheel knowing the car would catch again if he did that he inturn says "I got it" and makes the biggest noob mistake of hitting the brakes causing the car to spin back around and slide the other direction 50 yards into a ditch. i look over his shoulder and saw a fire hydrant in the middle of the ditch at which point i said oh **** knowing there was nothing that could be done even with Michael Schumacher at the wheel. he looks right as we hit it causing the car to do a 270 degree turning straightning us out. we continue to slide in the ditch coming to a rest 10 feet in front of a brick retaining wall. I got out looked at the car and laughed. he dented the front driver fender ripped off half of the side skirt and snapped the control arm. the girl in the eclipse stops takes me to my car i come back with a few guys we push the car out and the clown thought he could actually drive it home. after 10 feet he realized he couldn't. needless to say the police were called and he got a way with a driving too fast for conditions ticket.

i'll do one with me at the wheel after i take a shower

Thighs
01-20-2008, 11:09 PM
semi and im not an idiot your father is.

my dad isnt an idiot. you are an idiot for driving next to a semi. he pobably had his blinker on for a mile and you wouldnt let his ass over. why are you riding right next to somebody on the highway anyways? people like you piss off all the drivers around them. you are absolutely an idiot. you named youself after a 1990s videogame. you have less than 20 posts and your already in the red. how the fuk is that done?

you fail

knuckles
01-20-2008, 11:12 PM
i wasnt riding next to him i was just passing and i guess he didnt see me, my fault? i think not that trucker was an idiot and since you have a miata your clearly the bigger moron here hahahh and your dad is dumb for being your father. who cares what my name is seriously and the red uhhh care to explain that.

BallerDave04
01-20-2008, 11:13 PM
my dad isnt an idiot. you are an idiot for driving next to a semi. he pobably had his blinker on for a mile and you wouldnt let his ass over. why are you riding right next to somebody on the highway anyways? people like you piss off all the drivers around them. you are absolutely an idiot. you named youself after a 1990s videogame. you have less than 20 posts and your already in the red. how the fuk is that done?

you fail

HAHA OWNED!

Thighs
01-20-2008, 11:14 PM
i wasnt riding next to him i was just passing and i guess he didnt see me, my fault? i think not that trucker was an idiot and since you have a miata your clearly the bigger moron here hahahh and your dad is dumb for being your father. who cares what my name is seriously and the red uhhh care to explain that.

id be willing to bet that your rocking your mommys buick.

Thighs
01-20-2008, 11:15 PM
buddy of mine has a 98 325i and he had just got it back up and running after his mom had driven in to the ground. he wanted to take me for a ride and i agreed so we leave school and he proceeded to charge up this road at like 85 mph. we turn into a neighborhood to turn around and this chick that we knew with a GST was in front of us and she took of he went into hot pursuit going 70. get to the end of the road that ended in a cul de sac he goes to spin it around to get a head of her and looses traction but catches it and then goes flying back up the road which was up hill and a 30 degree right hand bend. it was drizzling and i got worried seeing as how he obviously couldn't handle anything rear wheel. we get halfway through the turn and the backend starts sliding out. Iknew what was about to happen and told him to get off the gas and just hold the wheel knowing the car would catch again if he did that he inturn says "I got it" and makes the biggest noob mistake of hitting the brakes causing the car to spin back around and slide the other direction 50 yards into a ditch. i look over his shoulder and saw a fire hydrant in the middle of the ditch at which point i said oh **** knowing there was nothing that could be done even with Michael Schumacher at the wheel. he looks right as we hit it causing the car to do a 270 degree turning straightning us out. we continue to slide in the ditch coming to a rest 10 feet in front of a brick retaining wall. I got out looked at the car and laughed. he dented the front driver fender ripped off half of the side skirt and snapped the control arm. the girl in the eclipse stops takes me to my car i come back with a few guys we push the car out and the clown thought he could actually drive it home. after 10 feet he realized he couldn't. needless to say the police were called and he got a way with a driving too fast for conditions ticket.

i'll do one with me at the wheel after i take a shower

its always scarier when you arent driving, but then again its better because you arent responsible. lol

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:15 PM

And to answer your question. what you cant play around the bush with a wife and a gf? Thats pathetic. LOL

Alan®
01-20-2008, 11:17 PM
me behind the wheel.

i was driving a buddy of mines 93.5 built supra. t67 dr's on FD wheels yada yada yada. we were on the turn pike in new jersey i was doing like 95mph going around a sharp bend went to put it in the next gear and put in the wrong gear caught boost hard. the back end slid out we were in the left lane back wheels hit the ditch pulled the car down and hit a tree. i blacked out woke up buddy was no longer in the car which scared the **** out of me. I got out and he was sitting in front of the car with a grin on his face and I was like WTF. turns out the car was on it's last leg anyways (seemed fine to me). Car was a total loss guy went and bought a new cobra two weeks later.

knuckles
01-20-2008, 11:17 PM
jesse your wrong i drive a 240sx

Thighs
01-20-2008, 11:19 PM
jesse your wrong i drive a 240sx

LOL so you drive a rwd civic?

what motors in it out of curiosity. oh and btw that +rep was supposed to be -. lolol im dumb

knuckles
01-20-2008, 11:20 PM
still on stock ka, and yeah you are dumb hahahhh moron!

Thighs
01-20-2008, 11:21 PM

well if ur on stock KA, you shouldnt be talking **** about my miata. itll pwn your 240.

Alan®
01-20-2008, 11:23 PM
well if ur on stock KA, you shouldnt be talking **** about my miata. itll pwn your 240.
indeed

knuckles
01-20-2008, 11:23 PM
hahahhah motor is stock it doesnt mean its not modded. and stop reaplying back to me i dont know you and dont care to late!

Thighs
01-20-2008, 11:25 PM
MOAR STORIEZ

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 11:25 PM
And to answer your question. what you cant play around the bush with a wife and a gf? Thats pathetic. LOL

ur pathetic lol jk i promise. i dont mind if u play the field or not. i was giving u props on not getting caught

TheGrillMan
01-20-2008, 11:30 PM

- No Alter EGOs - AUTOMATIC BANNED ( 1 week ) Get caught a 2nd time AUTO BAN 1 Month 3 strikes , PERMA BAN

does a videogame chacter count?

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:31 PM
I dont play that way. I would never cheat on my girl unless she backstabbed me and ran off with my precious Prelude. BASTARD WILL DIE AND ROT IN HELL!!!

knuckles
01-20-2008, 11:31 PM
huh

BallerDave04
01-20-2008, 11:33 PM
Not really scary but kinda funny. I was driving back from a business conference a couple of months ago. It was like 2AM and I was driving south bound on I-90. I was freakin tired so I had to do I double take but there was someone driving a Ford Explorer North bound in the South bound lane. They weren't even trying to get off, they were just driving like it's normal. Thank goodness it was really early, I was like the only person out there. I was driving someone else's car and they were asleep in the passenger seat.

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:33 PM
nothing. Scrappy is just curious if Im ugly and horrible douchebag with a pinch of jackass. Im not that bad, I think. I maybe a **** but most girls like touching it so I dont mind,.

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 11:38 PM
nothing. Scrappy is just curious if Im ugly and horrible douchebag with a pinch of jackass. Im not that bad, I think. I maybe a **** but most girls like touching it so I dont mind,.
:lmfao::lmfao: omg thats awesome!! HAHAHA

PS.
CAN I TOUCH IT?! :yes:

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:39 PM
you want to touch a 5 inch ****? What?

BallerDave04
01-20-2008, 11:41 PM
Damn, now you guys are talkin about 5 inch d***s? I feel like less of a man readin this.

Thighs
01-20-2008, 11:41 PM
you want to touch a 5 inch ****? What?

5 whole inches?!?! damn... your lucky.

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 11:42 PM
you want to touch a 5 inch ****? What?:no: thats it? i just figured its something a stalker would ask... since i am ur new stalker. :ninja:

knuckles
hahahahah asian with a small pee pee why am i not suprised ahahahah

Scrappy
Damn, now you guys are talkin about 5 inch d***s? I feel like less of a man readin this.
me also. :goodjob:

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 11:43 PM

WTH?! are u 10? pee pee? :screwy: stfu and gtfo noob!

knuckles
01-20-2008, 11:44 PM
no im 18 dumbass and it was a joke. do you want me to say ****? better?

DieselNuts
01-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say getting sideways @ 130mph, sliding sideways over 100 yards and slamming into an expedition that was coming at me at about 45mph....yeah, that one is at the top of my list.

BallerDave04
01-20-2008, 11:46 PM

I prefer the word wiener, if you please. :yes:

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:49 PM
hahah let me check ~opens pants~

OO its not 5 inchs thank god. It was just cold. LOL

BallerDave04
01-20-2008, 11:50 PM
hahah let me check ~opens pants~

OO its not 5 inchs thank god. It was just cold. LOL

Damn, I thought 5 inches was big...:(

Alan®
01-20-2008, 11:53 PM
lol than 9 would be huge huh?lol.

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 11:53 PM
haha i love it... look what i did to a thread with posting... I ROCK at hi-jacking still! :) yay!

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 11:54 PM
lol than 9 would be huge huh?lol. kid seriously... no one wants to hear about what u dream u can touch... :rolleyes: go... away. NOW

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Pfft you fail. Like always.

Alan®
yes you do lol

Alan®
kid seriously... no one wants to hear about what u dream u can touch... :rolleyes: go... away. NOW
wait oh yup its still there. lol. I keed. or do i? :ninja: lol.

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 11:56 PM
but is that a yes that i can touch it? :thinking:

Pfft you fail. Like always.

knuckles
this is a car forum not a sex forum you guys are weird it looks like just beacuase scrappy a wannabe rapper like to talk about D1CKS what a clown and asian dont lie 5 inches to you is only a dream hahahaha

Crazy Asian
REDGT like to touch himself while feeling lonely and petting his dogs dingaling. Sad and pathetic but he's very mature seeing there's a 5 dollar hooker on the next corner.

BallerDave04
01-20-2008, 11:57 PM
this is a car forum not a sex forum you guys are weird it looks like just beacuase scrappy a wannabe rapper like to talk about D1CKS what a clown and asian dont lie 5 inches to you is only a dream hahahaha

Go away then and start your own LAME thread talking about Video games.

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:58 PM
but is that a yes that i can touch it? :thinking:

Uh you can touch but no sucking ****ing or backdooring.

Alan®
01-20-2008, 11:58 PM
REDGT like to touch himself while feeling lonely and petting his dogs dingaling. Sad and pathetic but he's very mature seeing there's a 5 dollar hooker on the next corner.
i was kidding man lol chill

knuckles
01-20-2008, 11:59 PM
ballerdave you must like d1ck too how queer :gay:

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 11:59 PM
I wish 5 inchs my dream. then I can be normal and be like the normal kids. But I could never be seeing they always named be the snake. I cried every day a told my mom why is everyone laughin at my ****? She says there just jealous of how big it is, so that why whenever someone tells me to flash..Ill be more then happy to and make you embarressed how small your **** is compared to me.

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:00 AM
i was kidding man lol chill

I know lol.

BallerDave04
ballerdave you must like d1ck too how queer :gay:

Finally, someone that understands me. Where are you located? :idb:

Scrappy

yet again ... i am a lil black boy with crazy ass hair... NOT SO MUCH! ur a damn clown for being a noob and NOT knowing of me. :lmfao:fu ckin jack a$$

Jecht
I had a welded diff in my old S13 at one point, and I didn't think about driving in rain. Well I was leaving KSU's east parking deck one rainy day and went around the sharp curve on that road fairly slowly and got a taste of some serious snap oversteer. The car spun, and I was within a 1/4 inch of being hit in the driver's door by an RSX at 30mph.

Scared the **** out of me, I still don't know how I got through that with out a single dent, scratch, or skid mark anywhere. I just turned the car around and drove way under the speed limit all the way home, where I promptly put the original diff on.

Stormhammer
hmm, for me it was in my black Chrysler Conquest - it was having fuel problems, the #1 injector was sticking - anyways I was leaving my work place to go to lunch and its on a large hill, so I see a semi coming and I have plenty of time, so I go to turn left, the injector sticks and the car literally crawls foward... and then I hear an airhorn, I look up to see the semi not 100ft from me doing almost 60mph - ended up having to push the clutch it, bring the car up to 5000rpms and drop the clutch to have teh secondary injector engage and move the car. The semi had locked up its brakes trying to avoid me :(

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:02 AM
scrappy shut up go to your after hours corner. and ballerdave i stay in buford why you ask?

The Yousef
01-21-2008, 12:02 AM
riding in clark's 9 second supra....scared the ever living **** out of me....

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:03 AM
Never mind dude...

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:03 AM
scrappy shut up go to your after hours corner. and ballerdave i stay in buford why you ask?

hey noob keep it up. ur about to regret pissin me off on here :yes: talk to women like that and IA opens up on ur sorry a$$ :doh:

Alan®
01-21-2008, 12:04 AM
riding in clark's 9 second supra....scared the ever living **** out of me....
lucky bastard

Alan®
01-21-2008, 12:04 AM
hey noob keep it up. ur about to regret pissin me off on here :yes: talk to women like that and IA opens up on ur sorry a$$ :doh:
QFT

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:06 AM
like i care what you guys do hahah its the internet scrappy leave me alone already and who cares if im a noob? you suck and have no life lameo!

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:07 AM
ballerdave did you want to blow me thats why you asked right hahaha? no thanks il just pay this **** scrappy to do it hahaha

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:07 AM
I have no idea who you are knuckles but scrappy is an og. Mind you SHE KNOWS ALL THE MODS!!! DONT GET THEM ON YOUR ARSE!!!!

Alan®
01-21-2008, 12:08 AM
werd

knuckles
you guys are acting like this matters in the real world hahhh losers.

BallerDave04
ballerdave did you want to blow me thats why you asked right hahaha? no thanks il just pay this **** scrappy to do it hahaha

Damn, looks like I won't be seein the World Record holder for the smallest penis tonight. Maybe some other night Knuckles?

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:09 AM
like i care what you guys do hahah its the internet scrappy leave me alone already and who cares if im a noob? you suck and have no life lameo!

yup have no life, reason why i am up and working... stealing ur **** legally! :goodjob: lol i will not leave u alone little kid. i do suck... womens job, captain obvious :rolleyes:

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:10 AM
No I dont care if your mom still feeds you knuckles just if you still want to post here and waste your freaking pathetic life, respect the og's. Please thanks and have a nice day.

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:10 AM
i hope you like a few knuckles up your back door the day we get a chance sweety :gay:

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:11 AM
kid? ha im not a kid or wait is it my avatar? asian guy respect a internet persona? no thanks

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:12 AM
One: Shes older then you. WAY out of your league
Two:Your 18
Three: You have a curfew so go back to sleep
Four: She has a vagina you have a **** which is more powerful
And Finally Five: Your a moron. STFU. You set yourself up and please just go down peaceful and dont wake the sleeping OGs.

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:13 AM
hahahhahhhhhhahhahahahah omg you are a moron!

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:14 AM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154905&page=1&pp=30
please refer to this thread before u want to talk up about getting a chance... us IA women... scary lookin mother Fvckers i tell ya.

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:14 AM
im not her to get a date thank you very much. and shut up already your so lame

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:15 AM
Im lame your 18. you're not gonna be on anymore so Im just going to play with you and till you get whacked from IA. K, Bye!!!!

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:16 AM
kid? ha im not a kid or wait is it my avatar? asian guy respect a internet persona? no thanks

hah IA = serious business!!! my post count and rep are WAY better than urs meaning my E- PENIS IS HUGE! :goodjob: tellin u dont mess with me. :no:

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:17 AM
wow my e**** just made your shiny green block to a gray. OMG WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:17 AM
scrappy get your b1tch on check and im talking about the asian guy you jump off me i dont want non of your oh so scray powers :gay:

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:18 AM
im not her to get a date thank you very much. and shut up already your so lame

oh god ur asian?! wtf they are supposed to be the best men towards women... :( FVCK u ruined my picture of a perfect man jacka$$.
and btw try and get my ass to shut up see who wins at this game... :D

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:18 AM
im not asian im latino and some knuckles to your face will shut you up hahhh

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:19 AM
Wow the most gayest lamest come back EVER!!!

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:19 AM
scrappy get your b1tch on check and im talking about the asian guy you jump off me i dont want non of your oh so scray powers :gay:

ur learning nicely... u are all my bitches ;) scary powers? nah just straight b!tch towards incompetent morons like urself. :screwy:

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:20 AM
http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o5/davebob04/Knuckles2.png = http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o5/davebob04/db.jpg

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:21 AM
you think your smarter than me little girl? tell me whats more powerful. your rep powers a hydrogen bomb or an atomic bomb? and here www.google.com you can use this if you dont know, which im sure you dont.

Got Milk?
01-21-2008, 12:22 AM
my scariest was when i had my teggy. i was going down 85s around 120MPH, racing a golf. So i cut from left to right, and once i did that, i relized the left side was blocked with trafic. so i slam my brakes, and go over the grass. I ALMOST PISSED IN MY PANTS. but i got over it.

Scrappy
im not asian im latino and some knuckles to your face will shut you up hahhh

knuckles to my face? :lmfao: hah try me chicken sh!t. im serious. such a big bite for a little fella to be coming at a female like that. give ya props keyboard commander... :rolleyes:

Crazy Asian
Uh that post you just posted made no logical sense. Are you sure you graduated from high school or did you drop out to take care of your 12 year old gf that you impregnated?

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:23 AM
scrappy you wont be laughing when you see my fist heading near your back door and asian what doesnt make since is your posts what a lame.

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:23 AM
you think your smarter than me little girl? tell me whats more powerful. your rep powers a hydrogen bomb or an atomic bomb? and here www.google.com (http://www.google.com) you can use this if you dont know, which im sure you dont.

rep powers cause they are the sh!t! u aint got em u mean nothing :yes: lmao. and im far from little... kinda beastly and manly i must say. hense why they say to start with me :tongue1:

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:24 AM
Uh that post you just posted made no logical sense. Are you sure you graduated from high school or did you drop out to take care of your 12 year old gf that you impregnated?
i <3 ya!!!! :D

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:24 AM
hahah I feel sorry for you kid. I seriously do.

Oh and BTW scrappy your not beastly just grotesque in a way.

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:25 AM
and for you idiots a hydrogen bomb is alot more powerful due to the fact that during the ignition of the bomb atoms split thus producing alot more power than in an atomic bomb. in a atomic bomb atoms fuse.

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:26 AM
and for you idiots a hydrogen bomb is alot more powerful due to the fact that during the ignition of the bomb atoms split thus producing alot more power than in an atomic bomb. in a atomic bomb atoms fuse.

Can you tell me what 4 + 4 is while you are at it???

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:27 AM
scrappy you wont be laughing when you see my fist heading near your back door and asian what doesnt make since is your posts what a lame.

here i think this is what you mean to say...

scrappy you wont be laughing when you see my fist heading near your back door and asian, your post do not make SENSE, you are lame.

:goodjob: moron english 101 works ALOT better before you try to tell ANYONE else their **** doesnt make SENSE

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:27 AM
let me guess, 219? man im so dumb hhhahhha

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:28 AM

sounds like someone is writing a paper for middle school science and thinks they are SMRT smart! :gay:

knuckles
sense sense sense sense sense sense sense sense sense sense sense sense sense sense sense there sorry teacher :gay:

BallerDave04
man im so dumb hhhahhha

Agreed.

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:29 AM
scrappy its SMART not SMRT hahaha idiot

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:30 AM
OMG KNUCKLES IS SMART BUT STILL A DUMB ASS FOR IMPREGNATING THAT 12 YEAR OLD GIRLD OF HIS!!!

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:31 AM
12 year old ha yeah right. i date older girls only

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:32 AM
scrappy its SMART not SMRT hahaha idiot

oh dear... this is gunna be a easy IA kill... ur a fvckin retard kid. watch television? movies? get out into the real world at all? nah? ur the fvcking idiot in this one... it was how a BOY like urself on national television spelled it to the nation :goodjob:

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:32 AM
I like beening the catcher when I take part in butt sex.

:no: Dude, we didn't need to know that.

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:33 AM
OOOOOO coming for a 18 year old whos balls havent dropped yet?Hey when you do please explain to the world how it felt.

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:33 AM
12 year old ha yeah right. i date older girls only

dont see how anyone over 15 would like ur pathetic a$$. :thinking: besides being pure entertainment and having u tag along and distract the ugly fat friend for the night :goodjob:

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:35 AM
dont see how anyone over 15 would like ur pathetic a$$. :thinking: besides being pure entertainment and having u tag along and distract the ugly fat friend for the night :goodjob:

Nothing wrong with bein the wingman every now and then.

Alan®
01-21-2008, 12:35 AM
OMG knuckles just stfu i reppped you earlier trying to be nice but seeing as how your just like every other noob on this forum (and yes I'm still a noob in a way)you deserve everything that comes your way in this thread. if your going to post after stealing an education out of our tax dollars seeing as how your a mexican, can you at least not try and make the U.S. educational system not look any worse than it already is.

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:37 AM
dude we cant destroy their education!! WHOS GONNA SELL ORANGES ON THE CORNER OF THE STREETS!!!!????

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:37 AM
dude we cant destroy their education!! WHOS GONNA SELL ORANGES ON THE CORNER OF THE STREETS!!!!????

++OWNED

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:39 AM
redgt, i was born in the united states jackazz and i could care less about the reps you talk about. its like there made of gold or something who cares hahaha? not me. scrappy you would never even come close to having a chance with me even if you paid me i bet your a ugly white chick just like the ia girls. ballerdave your lame for back up these clowns asian dude did scrappy said you could talk?

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:41 AM
redgt, i was born in the united states jackazz and i could care less about the reps you talk about. its like there made of gold or something who cares hahaha? not me. scrappy you would never even come close to having a chance with me even if you paid me i bet your a ugly white chick just like the ia girls. ballerdave your lame for back up these clowns asian dude did scrappy said you could talk?

U has the worse gramer I has ever sawed in my live. :blah:

Alan®
01-21-2008, 12:43 AM
U has the worse gramer I has ever sawed in my live. :blah:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: repped

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:43 AM
:Blah: do i know you? do i care what you think? hhahahah hell ****ing no!

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:44 AM

Ive known scrappy for a while and met her a couple of time. SO the answer is obviously YES!!

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Thanks brother!

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:45 AM

gawd ur making me think and drive at the same time... no good! :screwy: ur engrish is a lil special. but yes scrappy said they could spoke *dont worry about making a post calling me a idiot, im trying to speak like u its quite fun* and yes i am a ugly white fat ogar chick of IA. yup yup thats me! 5 foot, kinda nappy blonde and purple hair, 187 lbs not fat, just thick and healthy! :yes:

GIXXERDK
I fell asleep on my way from Chicago. Going at least 80mph, whats crazy is that I woke up when I stalled. I thought it was all a dream. Car went on the grass tried to get back on road, and spun out.

knuckles
scrappy take over your boyfriends are boring

Scrappy
Ive known scrappy for a while and met her a couple of time. SO the answer is obviously YES!! :thinking:

Alan®
01-21-2008, 12:46 AM
gawd ur making me think and drive at the same time... no good! :screwy: ur engrish is a lil special. but yes scrappy said they could spoke *dont worry about making a post calling me a idiot, im trying to speak like u its quite fun* and yes i am a ugly white fat ogar chick of IA. yup yup thats me! 5 foot, kinda nappy blonde and purple hair, 187 lbs not fat, just thick and healthy! :yes:
careful how you describe yourself. you know them mexicans like women built like you.

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:47 AM
Indeed more babies popping out

BallerDave04
I like penis...a lot!

Dude, stop sending me messages, it's freakin me out.

knuckles
scrappy send me a picture of you and ill send you a picture of my d1ck since you like them oh so much ;)

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Indeed more babies popping out
already have 5, 1 on the way with a daddy test :goodjob: haha k not funny omg ewww

Alan®
01-21-2008, 12:49 AM
scrappy send me a picture of you and ill send you a picture of my d1ck since you like them oh so much ;)
this is not hornymexicanmaleseekingbigwhitewoman.com get the hell outta hear with that siht

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:50 AM
redgt, jealous?

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:50 AM
Looks like Scrappy is gonna have to find the microscope for that picture Knuckles is sendin.

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 12:51 AM
HAHAAHAAHH Scrappy. one of them is mine.

Alan®
redgt, jealous?
nope not at all. got plenty of booty. had to tell the girlfriend to get lost she wanted more. let your mom know the quarter is under the pillow so she can get herself a Jaritos

Crazy Asian
this is not hornymexicanmaleseekingbigwhitewoman.com get the hell outta hear with that siht

LOLOLOL +1!!!

knuckles
baller yes she is ;) a microscope that can reach the stars

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:55 AM
scrappy send the picture to my email [email protected] ill be waitin hope you enjoy the picture ;) hhhahhha i know you will

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 12:56 AM
I'm semi-confused now, so is Knuckles still really lame???...

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:56 AM
i sent mine :( grrr i hate being put on the spot as the only IA female to step up to guys. and waiting patiently for his private pics... crazy ill be seeing urs in a minute ;) redgt... not so much

Stormhammer
01-21-2008, 12:57 AM
anyone wanna see my private nudie pics? ???

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:57 AM
you know me very well so yeah im lame :gay:

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:58 AM
i pmed u dumba$$

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 12:59 AM
anyone wanna see my private nudie pics? ???

OHHHHHHHH me!!!!! :idb:

knuckles
01-21-2008, 12:59 AM
scrappy you failed. all i see is a box with a red x booooooo party pooper! :(

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 01:00 AM
Probably the worst idea ever to post your email address on a site where nobody likes you.

Alan®
01-21-2008, 01:00 AM
i sent mine :( grrr i hate being put on the spot as the only IA female to step up to guys. and waiting patiently for his private pics... crazy ill be seeing urs in a minute ;) redgt... not so much
i wasn't sending you one :thinking:

knuckles
01-21-2008, 01:01 AM
like i give a sh1t hahahah want me to post it again?

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 01:01 AM
bad pic i know i was drunk. but felt pretty in my new dresshttp://a16.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/104/l_40b9a4c5519aa45be2a199b0aeab14d7.jpg

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:02 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

Stormhammer
OHHHHHHHH me!!!!! :idb:

check your PMs :lmfao:

Alan®
you know hes gonna come rape you now. you are the opitiomy(sp?) of every mexicans dream

knuckles
01-21-2008, 01:03 AM
failed again hahahahhhhha scrappy just send it to my email and ill send you mine. ;) itll be nice and full of blood just like how you like em ;) im going to bed i have a long day tomorrow :9 see you guys i had fun hahahah

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:03 AM
Scrappy aint scared. She right next to be in the comfort between my legs

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:04 AM
THANK GOD

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 01:05 AM
im not emailing ur ass. u will stalk my email addy and i dont like that. everyone else sees my picture. fix ur ish. good, go :) me and my boyfriends were busy and now distracted by u being the moron

knuckles
01-21-2008, 01:05 AM
if i cant sleep ill be back ok hahahhh wish me luck i wish i had a picture of scrappy so i could work out my hand :( hahahaha

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:06 AM
Ive seen scrappy. HAHAH YOU AINT GETTING THAT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

BallerDave04
01-21-2008, 01:06 AM
That kid is not very smart.

knuckles
01-21-2008, 01:07 AM
scrappy once you see my picture youll be my new booty call, trust me ;) i cant wait i love reading/seeing what girls say hahahah a nice fat stick for you :D

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:08 AM
fat stick. You mean slim jim? the 25 cent one?

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 01:08 AM
its gotta be rather large... im little on the "large" side ive been told ;) omg ewww im waiting for *gag* ur pic...

Stormhammer
01-21-2008, 01:09 AM
I've never seen Scrappy in real life. She's like a myth. A tiny terror of a myth :lmao:

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:10 AM
indeed. Shes like the prize at the end of the rainbow.Very rare like RARE ASS JDM RIMS and once you see it you want to pick it up and throw it in the air and see how it lands.

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 01:10 AM
shh... if only he knew he was talking to a man wanting to exchange pictures... HAHAHA... k guys lets go get beer downstairs and watch tv! ;)

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:11 AM
are we your bitches now? Cuz I honestly dont want to be one. You should be mine. It comes with benefits and perks.

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 01:20 AM
i will be ur ***** for the night... ;)

Stormhammer
01-21-2008, 01:20 AM
I feel left out :(

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:21 AM
its okay. Here take this magazine and go play with Pamelahanderson.

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 01:24 AM
I feel left out :(

ur pic scared me at first though!! kept scrolling like uh oh hes naked... HAHA mr funny tonight arent we?

Stormhammer
01-21-2008, 01:25 AM
ur pic scared me at first though!! kept scrolling like uh oh hes naked... HAHA mr funny tonight arent we?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:bannana:

bwahahahha, you asked LOL!

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:27 AM
I would post pics but then I would have a serious stalker. Hell no, No thanks.

SAY NO TO DRUGS OR TO SCRAPPY!!!

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 01:32 AM
I would post pics but then I would have a serious stalker. Hell no, No thanks.

SAY NO TO DRUGS OR TO SCRAPPY!!!

:thinking: thats mean to say... i am behaving and get all this negativity from u :(

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:33 AM
No i still love you

I love you this much
================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ================================================== ==>....

i could on but then youd just get bored

Thighs
01-21-2008, 01:40 AM
this thread had potential... damn.

Crazy Asian
01-21-2008, 01:42 AM
you missed 9 pages of LOL and stupid ****. fun when your bored. I want steak and shake. Anyone want to come Im gonna be at the new one on Medlock Bridge.

Scrappy
01-21-2008, 01:43 AM
you missed 9 pages of LOL and stupid ****. fun when your bored. I want steak and shake. Anyone want to come Im gonna be at the new one on Medlock Bridge.

the one by me and I MIGHT.... nah already in bed waiting on ur sorry butt to get to bed :goodjob:

YoungGun
01-21-2008, 01:45 AM
this thread had potential... damn.

Yeah what the hell happened??? I go away for a few hours and come back to 9 pages of nothing. Damn it I wanted some ****ed up stories!

Thighs
01-21-2008, 01:46 AM
STORIES!!! MOAAAARR

Thighs
01-21-2008, 01:03 PM
no more storiez?

mocha latte cupcake
01-21-2008, 01:05 PM
well there was this one time when i almost came on my brand new recaro seats... but then she attacked it like she hadn't eaten in days and it was ok... :D

Thighs
01-21-2008, 01:05 PM
LOL

Nemesis
01-21-2008, 01:14 PM
My 300zx being my first RWD car, I got a little over zealous one rainy day on a backroad near work, and with having bald tires I took a corner, gave it a TINY bit of gas and the back end goes shooting out from behind me. I shat a brick and almost hit a tree. No damage though.

I learned my lesson, and dont plan on any rainy day fun on a road with my new GT.

mocha latte cupcake
01-21-2008, 01:17 PM
LIAR! what really happened is there was some curry lovin goin on and you almost missed your turn... the curry love got nervous knicked the egg roll and you pimp slapped him resulting in a weight shift that threw off your chuki dori to feint move and you over compensated.... sigh

Thighs
01-21-2008, 01:17 PM
rainy day fun is for parking lots only...

Thighs
01-21-2008, 01:18 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PURE jdm again

LIRL HAHAHAHHAHAA

©hris
01-21-2008, 04:33 PM
My scariest moment was back when I had an Acura SLX (Trooper Body). I was driving down Grayson Parkway aka 84 which is a 2 lane road w/ Speed limit of 50mph and it was raining. For some reason I guess I just wasn’t paying much attention (people learn lessons the hard way I guess) and there was a truck turning left in my lane. I slammed on my brakes and started sliding…. I slid right down the center line in between the on coming car in the other lane that had swirved to the right and the stopped truck turning left. I passed both the on coming car and truck at the exact same time. I got bored so drew up a little picture….. luckly I stayed straight otherwise woulda been real bad. No collisions, and nobody drove off the road…. I did have to pull over and smoke a couple cigs before I could continue.

ahmonrah
01-22-2008, 03:48 AM
my funniest SCAARY moment was tumbling around in a truck that was on fire, over a curb and a park sign nearly 4ft tall, hearing it crash to a stop and opening my eyes like...."whew! i'm alive!!...oh shat...I AM alive and my trucks on fire, so is the interior.....SHAT!"

SECOND SCARY MOMENT
flying down icy azz I-57 in an altima driven by my homeboy @ 90+, this past weekend.
evidently "SLOW TEH FU CK DOWN MAN!!" means nothing from me.....