PDA

View Full Version : jensen vm9311ts

Barefoot
01-19-2008, 05:05 PM
ok this my ex gf head unit. we are still friends so im helping her out. i have item in my hands now. its only been used less than 2 months while she had her old civic. her new car has 1 in it already so this 1 has to go. she is in no rush to sell. i know this unit can be got for way cheaper but she dont care this is her item and its her price to set so thats what im posting it as. if u have any problems with the price please please dont complain to me because i can do **** to help ya. so please respect my thread and dont put **** like man i can get it cheaper at best buy or from my brother best friend uncles daughter who works at the flea market.

info on unit can be found here http://mobile.jensen.com/jensen/JensenProductDetail.do?ACTION_TYPE_ID=ACTION_TYPE_ PRODUCT_DETAIL&ACTION_CATEGORY_ID=STR_SEARCH_RESULT&search=vm9311ts&ACTION_PRODUCT_ID=VM9311TS

price $300 that firm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/partsforsale/DSC00784.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/partsforsale/DSC00785.jpg

JR VQ 30 de
01-19-2008, 09:12 PM
sane headunit i have but i got for $300 brand new

fucksohc
01-19-2008, 10:32 PM
sane headunit i have but i got for $300 brand new

yep brand new at HH greg for 280....

give you 150 for it..

Barefoot
01-19-2008, 11:33 PM
read this then tell guess what my answer is going to be

ok this my ex gf head unit. we are still friends so im helping her out. i have item in my hands now. its only been used less than 2 months while she had her old civic. her new car has 1 in it already so this 1 has to go. she is in no rush to sell. i know this unit can be got for way cheaper but she dont care this is her item and its her price to set so thats what im posting it as. if u have any problems with the price please please dont complain to me because i can do **** to help ya. so please respect my thread and dont put **** like man i can get it cheaper at best buy or from my brother best friend uncles daughter who works at the flea market.

fucksohc
01-19-2008, 11:44 PM
read this then tell guess what my answer is going to be

okay so....
answer my question?

Barefoot
01-20-2008, 12:12 AM
okay so....
answer my question?
at this current moment she want 300 nothing less i cant do nothing about that. sry if i was mine i would have said sold but its not

ALVIN
01-20-2008, 12:13 AM
respect the man's thread...because reading comprehension is a MUST

fucksohc
01-20-2008, 09:28 PM
at this current moment she want 300 nothing less i cant do nothing about that. sry if i was mine i would have said sold but its not

well.. talk to her lol

Barefoot
01-20-2008, 10:08 PM
well.. talk to her lol
ive been tryin to get her to sell. hell i told her start at 200 and take the first 150-180 offer.

fucksohc
01-20-2008, 10:37 PM
thats the only way itll sell

Barefoot
01-20-2008, 11:08 PM
man u know females think they know it all. just dont understand that guy can be right at times also.

fucksohc
01-21-2008, 02:06 AM
LIRL!!! soooo true repped