PDA

View Full Version : General Chat i dont get it? plz someone tell me

flysi00
08-04-2005, 02:52 PM
well the shop i like to go to is T O P S P E E D. its the shop that i trust i dont care what anyone elsa says. :2up: i have gotta work there and my car is still runing fine after 6k miles after the work was done. i have T O P S P E E D or i did in my sig and when i sig on today it was just all ***************** and there website is block? cuz i know alot of peolpe that HAVE shop names in there sig and them shops aint paying sponsores to Importatlanta.com. why aint there sig just say ******************?

could one of the mods plz tell me why this is. cuz i would like to know! thanks

quickdodge®
08-04-2005, 03:08 PM
Lolol. Owned. Later, QD.

Spyder
08-04-2005, 03:11 PM
because shop employes are having a pissign contest with Admin and it seems all shops and stuff are being edited out of signatures, i dont know really... awaiting offical word..

Big Baller
08-04-2005, 03:19 PM
LOL

flysi00
08-04-2005, 03:20 PM
Lolol. Owned. Later, QD.

i dont get it tho. what are other shops fearing TS. cuz thats what it seems like.

Spyder
08-04-2005, 03:23 PM
i dont get it tho. what are other shops fearing TS. cuz thats what it seems like.

no, it has to do with who can advertise what in their signatures, also it has to do with various shops employes fighting with other shops employes.

Pablo
08-04-2005, 04:08 PM
the storey goes deeper than that.
but the basics is that Topspeed is not a site sponsor. they have tried to post up sales and so forth and that goes against forum regulations.

FastEvo8
08-04-2005, 05:33 PM
the storey goes deeper than that.
but the basics is that Topspeed is not a site sponsor. they have tried to post up sales and so forth and that goes against forum regulations.

Pablo you know why we are not advertising on IA, the problem was not the infamous thread but the way the moderators acted, you even recognized that he was a troublemaker and you agreed with me.

4dmin
08-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Pablo you know why we are not advertising on IA, the problem was not the infamous thread but the way the moderators acted, you even recognized that he was a troublemaker and you agreed with me.

just so you know that "troublemaker" is still a moderator and will be until we see him fit not to be one... also that "troublemaker" called you guys out for post BS on the forum from your SHOP and you didn't like it. now your going to say it wasn't your shop but a customer from your shop whatever... doesn't make any difference to me the IPs were the same and you got called out.

TS ISN'T ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE B/C THEY ARE NOT A PAYING SPONSOR SIMPLE AS THAT, AND DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE WHOLE NAME GOES BACK TO ******** B/C I'M TIRED OF DEALING W/ THIS BULLSHIT TS HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE SINCE DAY ONE. :2up:

FastEvo8
08-04-2005, 06:58 PM
just so you know that "troublemaker" is still a moderator and will be until we see him fit not to be one... also that "troublemaker" called you guys out for post BS on the forum from your SHOP and you didn't like it. now your going to say it wasn't your shop but a customer from your shop whatever... doesn't make any difference to me the IPs were the same and you got called out.

TS ISN'T ALLOWED TO ADVERTISE B/C THEY ARE NOT A PAYING SPONSOR SIMPLE AS THAT, AND DON'T BE SURPRISED IF THE WHOLE NAME GOES BACK TO ******** B/C I'M TIRED OF DEALING W/ THIS BULLSHIT TS HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT TROUBLE SINCE DAY ONE. :2up:

Are you Pablo?
Where you on the phone during our conversation?
You do not know the whole story either...
So you do not know what happened.
Why are you so upset, I am not trying to advertise, I am not complaining about ********** and I am not doing anything since you guys never banned me, I am just making my point in a civilized way.
Honestly I had a pleasant conversation with you over the phone but it looks like you are 2 faces...
I am tired to read insults and attacks to my friends and myself, I am just trying to explain my point.

BTLFED
08-04-2005, 07:18 PM

That's it.

Look, you piece of shit, it is time to air this WHOLE MOTHER FUCKER out on here for ALL TO SEE. I am so sick of your little childish bullshit games.

***TO ALL WHO WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF WHERE THIS STARTED, READ ON***

A while ago, I get a call from Tracy at work, VERY upset, about someone who was posting in a thread talking bullshit under a made up screen name. She wanted me to check the IP. I did, and it was T O P S P E E D. What a fucking suprise (keep in mind this was BEFORE this whole shop war thing, and what CAUSED it). Tracy called, TRYING to resolve it in a CIVIL manner (something you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about, RetardedEVO8) and got the run around, lies, and general BULLSHIT. I saw it as attacking a SITE SPONSOR, so I responded with TRUTHS. Meanwhile, YOUR SHOP ADMITTED that it was one of you wankers that actually DID post it!

So WHO is the fucking child? NOT ME, ASSHOLE. And on top of that, you had Pablo attack me for your IMMAGINARY "check in the mail" BULLSHIT, and you are STILL trying to use that to your advantage, because you have NOTHING else. Grow up, and try getting customers the old fashion way, like Batlground, and every other ADVERTISER ON THIS SITE DOES: by EARNING THEM. :2up:

FastEvo8
08-04-2005, 07:29 PM
That's it.

Look, you piece of shit, it is time to air this WHOLE MOTHER FUCKER out on here for ALL TO SEE. I am so sick of your little childish bullshit games.

***TO ALL WHO WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH OF WHERE THIS STARTED, READ ON***

A while ago, I get a call from Tracy at work, VERY upset, about someone who was posting in a thread talking bullshit under a made up screen name. She wanted me to check the IP. I did, and it was T O P S P E E D. What a fucking suprise (keep in mind this was BEFORE this whole shop war thing, and what CAUSED it). Tracy called, TRYING to resolve it in a CIVIL manner (something you OBVIOUSLY know NOTHING about, RetardedEVO8) and got the run around, lies, and general BULLSHIT. I saw it as attacking a SITE SPONSOR, so I responded with TRUTHS. Meanwhile, YOUR SHOP ADMITTED that it was one of you wankers that actually DID post it!

So WHO is the fucking child? NOT ME, ASSHOLE. And on top of that, you had Pablo attack me for your IMMAGINARY "check in the mail" BULLSHIT, and you are STILL trying to use that to your advantage, because you have NOTHING else. Grow up, and try getting customers the old fashion way, like Batlground, and every other ADVERTISER ON THIS SITE DOES: by EARNING THEM. :2up:

Come on ban me and maybe you will be happy!!!
You know it all...
Tracy and I we talked about this and thought we fixed it, I am not a person that looks at his past forever, life goes on, you made a mistake, you apologize and you keep going on...
I stood up for the mistake that was made: allow a customer to post from the shop, I am an adult and I took responsability, what else do you want me to do?
Do i need to get insulted forever for what happened in the past?
BTW where you on the phone call between me and Tracy?
Do you want to see the canceled check?
Come on I got over it but I am not taking this shit from anybody anymore.
FYI: We have plenty of happy customers and business could not be better for a new shop.
Peace
Giovanni

Spyder
08-04-2005, 07:31 PM
:boxing: :duel:

4dmin
08-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Are you Pablo?
Where you on the phone during our conversation?
You do not know the whole story either...
So you do not know what happened.
Why are you so upset, I am not trying to advertise, I am not complaining about ********** and I am not doing anything since you guys never banned me, I am just making my point in a civilized way.
Honestly I had a pleasant conversation with you over the phone but it looks like you are 2 faces...
I am tired to read insults and attacks to my friends and myself, I am just trying to explain my point.

I don't have to be on the phone during it... its my site i know what goes on... by the way you brought this shit up in here so don't act like you didn't ask for it Mr. "Pablo you know why we don't sponsor..." dayum right.

Actually i wouldn't be mad if you were trying to sponsor on here or that your even on here but what pisses me off is how you and your cheerleaders get on here and are constantly into shit.

By the way we did have a nice coversation about the whole deal and after that i found out about the "Check in the mail???" hmmm what fucking check... the only one talking shit here is you, Me, You, Pablo, Chris, & Tracy all know whats up w/ this story so don't go changing shit around.

Furthermore you pm'd me about it ealier :thinking: HELLO you said it was posted at your shop :jerkit:

bigb996
08-04-2005, 09:51 PM
what is it with the battles? i use topspeed myself and the reason being they seem a lot more professional about everything. I dont understand the point in all the big battles on here?

£G2♣
08-04-2005, 10:50 PM
lol....

reflexx
08-04-2005, 11:03 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH "sugah, you just did the dumbest thing in your whole life..." (Sin City)

Please recall American Ape Performance (AAP) for examples of how Russians can make someone's life utterly miserable. As far as talking sh*t - Batlground has 4 months booked on their calendar... MONEY TALKS. IDon't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person, and I was there in the parking lot tonight while you and your "man" were smiling, trying to backpedal when Brandon told you how it is. And while you're busy being children - I'm off getting FILTHY F*CKING RICH.

Enjoy your new PR campaign, starting tomorrow!

Julio
08-04-2005, 11:22 PM

Thats an easy fix... Just stop posting on IA and control your cheerleaders...
Offer your employees a $5.00 raise and your freeloaders more free work for them to shut up and stop posting crap on IA... I will bet you won't have this problem.
:doh:

Dragonfly5338
08-04-2005, 11:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAH "sugah, you just did the dumbest thing in your whole life..." (Sin City)

Please recall American Ape Performance (AAP) for examples of how Russians can make someone's life utterly miserable. As far as talking sh*t - Batlground has 4 months booked on their calendar... MONEY TALKS. IDon't say anything online that you wouldn't say in person, and I was there in the parking lot tonight while you and your "man" were smiling, trying to backpedal when Brandon told you how it is. And while you're busy being children - I'm off getting FILTHY F*CKING RICH.

Enjoy your new PR campaign, starting tomorrow!

d - giovanni wasn't there tonight. (fastevo8)

FastEvo8
08-04-2005, 11:59 PM
d - giovanni wasn't there tonight. (fastevo8)

Was he talking about me?

Dragonfly5338
08-05-2005, 12:01 AM
I dunno, I guess so. Nobody else who was there has posted in this thread. :thinking:

The Ren
08-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Wow.. this is some crazy shit..

Dragonfly5338
08-05-2005, 12:22 AM
you have no idea. i feel as if i need to wake up tomorrow morning to catch the bus to high school, lol.

namahs
08-05-2005, 01:03 AM
you have no idea. i feel as if i need to wake up tomorrow morning to catch the bus to high school, lol.

NO VAL, YOU NEED TO TAKE THE BUS TO LIFE SCHOOL. YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND IT WILL BE OK. YOU HAVE A WARPED SENSE OF REALITY. ITS NOT OK, IT WILL NEVER BE OK. YOU AND TOP***** HAVE CROSSED THE LINE FOR THE LAST TIME. THERE IS NO TURNING BACK NOW FOR YOU. HAVE SOME HONOR AND TAKE IT LIKE A GROWN WOMAN.....

4dmin
08-05-2005, 07:33 AM
ATTN CHEERLEADERS/DICK RIDERS:

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THERE IS ONLY 4 SHOPS WHO HAVE MADE ANY NAME IN BUILDING/RACING IN THE PAST SEASONS AND TS ISN'T ONE OF THEM... I THINK ALL OF THE FUCKING BULLSHIT NEEDS TO CEASE B/C BEFORE YOUR SHOP CAN TALK ANY SHIT THEY MUST PROVE ITS WORTH. CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG HAS TS BEEN IN ANY REAL RACES???

YOU WANT A FAST CAR TAKE IT TO THE PEOPLE WHO BUILD FAST CARS: BATLGROUND, MAHDAVI MOTORSPORTS, ISP, & AAP... THOSE ARE THE ONLY SHOPS RACING.... TILL YOUR SHOP IS MAKING A NAME FOR ITS PRODUCT THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

by the way i only take my car to 3 shops and two are the above for that reason... go w/ the pros. :goodjob: