PDA

View Full Version : Motion to Ban

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 11:14 AM
on the grounds of

thats just because you're a b!tch
if some over the hill redneck I dont even know talks s#!t to me I dont let it slide
time to bump all the f*ck QD threads...

We seriously don't need more people like this schuck on the forums. Between fagtus,whorilee, and tippatone we have enough as it is.

Stopsnitchin
01-19-2008, 11:37 AM
hahahahahaahahahahaha. the newest member of my s#!t list

whos ass are you trying to kiss? the mods or queerdudes?
you are lame as fu(k. fayette county representin!! dont get something your way, just whine til you do
read
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154144

ANYTHING GOES. so follow your lemming friends and jump off a cliff
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/yourefired.jpg

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 11:38 AM
Actually I don't like either one of you.

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 11:39 AM
yea anything goes in the WL but overall stupidity on the boards is generally discouraged why do you think in every thread you are in you get bashed on.

Thighs
01-19-2008, 11:46 AM
i second redGT. stopsnitchin needs to stopbitchin. lolol

Stopsnitchin
01-19-2008, 12:03 PM
i second stopsnitchin. Redgt needs to stop bitchin and stop cryin lolol

x2

Thighs
01-19-2008, 12:05 PM
LOL @ you having your reps disabled again. your a ***** and a half.

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 12:09 PM
lol this clown is so retarded

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2008, 12:18 PM
hahahahahaahahahahaha. the newest member of my s#!t

You don't even have a shiit list. You have a "I'm on everyone's shiit list because I'm a lazy, ignorant fucc which makes me incapable of coherent, logical statements and I wish someone would throw me a rope and tree so I could hang myself because I succ at everything I attempt to do in life."

Later, QD.

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 12:20 PM
You don't even have a shiit list. You have a "I'm on everyone's shiit list because I'm a lazy, ignorant fucc which makes me incapable of coherent, logical statements and I wish someone would throw me a rope and tree so I could hang myself because I succ at everything I attempt to do in life."

Later, QD.
:lmfao: :lmfao: LIRL REPS :goodjob:

GODZILLA
01-19-2008, 12:22 PM
BAN redgt for being a coc.k sucka

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 12:26 PM
^OMG where did this clown come from. Please let this be a stopsnitchin Alter ego so he really can get banned

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 12:28 PM
Been banned already, and someone else beat me to doing it lol

Stopsnitchin
01-19-2008, 12:28 PM
BAN redgt for being a coc.k sucka

haha! its so obvious redGT wants to get plugged by queerdude :idb:

AnTi-PooN
01-19-2008, 12:29 PM
banning people FTL... why even worry about it

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2008, 12:30 PM
haha! its so obvious he wants to get plugged by queerdude :idb:

Wondering? Could you please be a little less original? All this new material you're throwing out is overwhelming to us. Later, QD.

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 12:31 PM
Been banned already, and someone else beat me to doing it lol
damn who was it ?

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 12:33 PM
You know what the funniest part of this is? StopSnitchin is getting own3d by everyone on here. Even people that suck at it like RedGT. If I ever got own3d by one of them I would kill myself. Take the hint stopsnitchin, or "lonelyfatman" as it may be.

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 12:34 PM
banning people FTL... why even worry about it

Why are you even speaking? ------------------------->

jew_boy
01-19-2008, 12:42 PM
WOW are you serious, grow up

man
01-19-2008, 12:52 PM
I got nothing against QD but he's got too many groupies, and you bitches need to find your own balls.

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 12:53 PM
is it just me or does redgt B I T C H more than most of the noob females on these boards?! FCUKin hit the ignore button and STFU already. ur not a forum police.... gtfo!

man
01-19-2008, 12:55 PM
is it just me or does redgt B I T C H more than most of the noob females on these boards?! FCUKin hit the ignore button and STFU already. ur not a forum police.... gtfo!

LOL, +1 for Scrappy

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2008, 12:57 PM
LOL, +1 for Scrappy

+ 35 for you for giving Scrappy a +1.
+ 35 to Scrappy for being my mistress.

Later, QD.

ZeDFuNk
01-19-2008, 12:57 PM
yea anything goes in the WL but overall stupidity on the boards is generally discouraged why do you think in every thread you are in you get bashed on.

because he bashes QD. and no one on this board wants to get thrashed by QD, for fear of humiliation, so they grab onto his nuts, hold tight and enjoy the ride, for hope of a +35 from QD. I would say 90% of this board is just a bunch of followers; they don't think for themselves. As for you RedGT you ***** more than a 7yr old that dropped his lollipop. How bout you untuck your tail between your legs and let your own balls hang; it's a nice change from hangin on everyone elses.

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2008, 12:58 PM
I got nothing against QD but he's got too many groupies, and you bitches need to find your own balls.

Refer to thread about groupies. There is a big difference in groupies and friends. Later, QD.

Stopsnitchin
01-19-2008, 01:01 PM
zed knows whats up

quickdodgeŽ
01-19-2008, 01:02 PM
zed knows whats up

Lolol. You have no idea. Later, QD.

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 01:03 PM
zed knows whats up

And you don't know sh!t.

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:04 PM
well damn i didn't know there was an ignore button. that will be getting clicked on a lot more. Learn something new everyday. I wasn't trying to ***** it just gets really annoying reading the same **** everyday about oh QD this or fucc QD or whatever and then its even worse when you got some noob thats gettin his ass owned and doesnt seem to know when to quit. oh well hes gone though. i just wont make naymore of these threads now that i know theres an ignore button. my bad guys.

man
01-19-2008, 01:05 PM
Refer to thread about groupies. There is a big difference in groupies and friends. Later, QD.

I understand, but there are a few people who would wipe your ass if you asked them. Like I said I got nothing against you, just those people who don't have the balls to stand up for themselves. If I see you make an ill-informed post, I'll let you know, not just agree with everything you say.

ZeDFuNk
01-19-2008, 01:05 PM
And you don't know sh!t.

I'll slap the **** out of you *****.

N64 games?

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:06 PM
N64 FTW

man
01-19-2008, 01:07 PM
N64 games?

Goldeneye?

ZeDFuNk
well damn i didn't know there was an ignore button. that will be getting clicked on a lot more. Learn something new everyday. I wasn't trying to ***** it just gets really annoying reading the same **** everyday about oh QD this or fucc QD or whatever and then its even worse when you got some noob thats gettin his ass owned and doesnt seem to know when to quit. oh well hes gone though. i just wont make naymore of these threads now that i know theres an ignore button. my bad guys.

at least you learn from your mistakes.

ZeDFuNk
Goldeneye?

MINE! i will nevar cell goldin I.

quickdodgeŽ
If I see you make an ill-informed post, I'll let you know, not just agree with everything you say.

And that's respectable and sheet. And, if done in a decent way, I'll help you correct me, lolol. I don't mind being shown wrong. Contrary to popular belief, I don't know everything. And I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong and to apologize. Hail I apologized and had a member's thread un-deleted yesterday for a mess-up. It's all good. Later, QD.

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:08 PM
Goldeneye?
:yes: :goodjob: and Mario

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 01:13 PM
I'll slap the **** out of you *****.

N64 games?

It's possible. I gotta check the funds.

And you couldn't kick my ass if I bent over in front of you. :slap:

ZeDFuNk
01-19-2008, 01:14 PM
It's possible. I gotta check the funds.

And you couldn't kick my ass if I bent over in front of you. :slap:

with my hands tied behind my back i dont think i'd have a problem :D.

check teh fundzorz gott make some space :|

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 01:15 PM

im glad u see in just this thread.... but u seriously are a whiney little bit ch boy around here. so sorry to burst ur high and mighty view around here but u are FAR from the top of the pole to be saying anything about anyone else but urself. go be productive and do something for a change.

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:21 PM
im glad u see in just this thread.... but u seriously are a whiney little bit ch boy around here. so sorry to burst ur high and mighty view around here but u are FAR from the top of the pole to be saying anything about anyone else but urself. go be productive and do something for a change.
where and when have i ever said I was high and mighty and at the top of the pole. i mean seriously come on. I mean i agreed with you on the last point that i have been being a little ***** the last two weeks but i mean you dont have to try and stretch the truth

JITB
01-19-2008, 01:24 PM
whos this QD character i hear so much about?

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 01:27 PM
where and when have i ever said I was high and mighty and at the top of the pole. i mean seriously come on. I mean i agreed with you on the last point that i have been being a little ***** the last two weeks but i mean you dont have to try and stretch the truth its the way u pretend to come across attacking noobs, bit ching about any miniscule thing and making lame ass call outs towards people that must of made u all butt hurt. im not stretching a damn thing. been on here for f*cking ever and seen so many of ones just like u with the bi tchboy attitude. like i said before u try to attack anyone else on here make sure u have enough grounds to do so. cause i know my IA husband (QD) and my real life man of all mans *BTLFED* have plenty to do and say as they please. :goodjob:

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 01:28 PM
whos this QD character i hear so much about?

i dunno i hear hes GOD... well i already determined he is my GOD :yes:

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 01:29 PM
its the way u pretend to come across attacking noobs, bit ching about any miniscule thing and making lame ass call outs towards people that must of made u all butt hurt. im not stretching a damn thing. been on here for f*cking ever and seen so many of ones just like u with the bi tchboy attitude. like i said before u try to attack anyone else on here make sure u have enough grounds to do so. cause i know my IA husband (QD) and my real life man of all mans *BTLFED* have plenty to do and say as they please. :goodjob:

I <3 Scrappy. :kiss: :love: :idb: :lickpuss:

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:29 PM
its the way u pretend to come across attacking noobs, bit ching about any miniscule thing and making lame ass call outs towards people that must of made u all butt hurt. im not stretching a damn thing. been on here for f*cking ever and seen so many of ones just like u with the bi tchboy attitude. like i said before u try to attack anyone else on here make sure u have enough grounds to do so. cause i know my IA husband (QD) and my real life man of all mans *BTLFED* have plenty to do and say as they please. :goodjob:
ummm last i checked this was the whoreslounge where noobs are basically open prey? the only call out i have made in months is this one. but its whatever like i said i dont plan on making anymore of these threads.

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 01:31 PM
I <3 Scrappy. :kiss: :love: :idb: :lickpuss:

ohh ohh am i the pink smiley or u the pink smiley?!?! :???: nope only 17, wait... my new bitc hboy of IA might motion to ban me... :police:

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 01:32 PM
ohh ohh am i the pink smiley or u the pink smiley?!?! :???: nope only 17, wait... my new bitc hboy of IA might motion to ban me... :police:

Who is that? You aren't getting banned, baby. :kiss:

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 01:34 PM
ummm last i checked this was the whoreslounge where noobs are basically open prey? the only call out i have made in months is this one. but its whatever like i said i dont plan on making anymore of these threads.

no **** this is the whores lounge?! omg like i dont know the rules on here... :rolleyes: i think u mad ur call out backfired and now u are stuck dealing with me. :lmfao: btw... ur a damn noob to me still no matter join date or post count. :goodjob:

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 01:36 PM
Who is that? You aren't getting banned, baby. :kiss:the one with i think he MIGHT possibly very likely own a RED GT of some sort... not quite sure yet.

FOR ANY OG HE IS THE NEW 7PSIBABYGURL for me to play with!!!:lmfao::lmfao:

BTLFED
01-19-2008, 01:38 PM
the one with i think he MIGHT possibly very likely own a RED GT of some sort... not quite sure yet.

FOR ANY OG HE IS THE NEW 7PSIBABYGURL for me to play with!!!:lmfao::lmfao:

hahahaaha get him! :D

JITB
01-19-2008, 01:39 PM
u gonna let her talk to u like that...hahaha

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:40 PM
no **** this is the whores lounge?! omg like i dont know the rules on here... :rolleyes: i think u mad ur call out backfired and now u are stuck dealing with me. :lmfao: btw... ur a damn noob to me still no matter join date or post count. :goodjob:
i dont see how it backfired when it served its purpose. I really could care less its IA and the internet and unlike a lot of people on here I remember that and if I don't want to deal with someone i just ignore it

SicStang03
01-19-2008, 01:41 PM
LOL.. geyest thread I have read this week.

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:42 PM
your absolutely right i am a noob hell i just learned today there was a damn ignore button

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 01:44 PM
i dont see how it backfired when it served its purpose. I really could care less its IA and the internet and unlike a lot of people on here I remember that and if I don't want to deal with someone i just ignore it

k sorry kid u cant say u ignore it. it got ur panties in a huge wad in order for this thread to be created in ur head, full of hot air. u JUST learned the ignore button also. lol TRUST ME i know its IA and just the internet hense why ur my entertainment while i sit here making money stealing peoples sh it legally :goodjob: and watching my cat outside attempting to attack every snow flake that touches him:rolleyes:

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 01:45 PM
u gonna let her talk to u like that...hahaha

hey you! hush :tongue1:

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:47 PM
k sorry kid u cant say u ignore it. it got ur panties in a huge wad in order for this thread to be created in ur head, full of hot air. u JUST learned the ignore button also. lol TRUST ME i know its IA and just the internet hense why ur my entertainment while i sit here making money stealing peoples sh it legally :goodjob: and watching my cat outside attempting to attack every snow flake that touches him:rolleyes:
no your right I didn't just ignore it which is why i made the thread but sometimes **** gets under my skin a little bit. but now that i know where the ignore button is. like i said there wont be anymore threads like this from me. Enjoy your day.

ZeDFuNk
01-19-2008, 01:49 PM
scrappy shut up you stupid ****. oh em gee, you nevar am quiet. you better be on a laptop int he kitchen or i swear i'll come to your house and take all the E brakes off your mr2's and total them out.

JITB
01-19-2008, 01:51 PM
take notes redgt
http://www.minthegap.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/WindowsLiveWriter/HowWouldYouChoosetoSaveMarriage_1495D/Man%20Woman%20Fight%5B2%5D.jpg

AlanŽ
01-19-2008, 01:53 PM
take notes redgt
http://www.minthegap.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/WindowsLiveWriter/HowWouldYouChoosetoSaveMarriage_1495D/Man%20Woman%20Fight%5B2%5D.jpg
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Thats the funniest picture I have seen all day

Stopsnitchin
01-19-2008, 01:58 PM
good job getting me banned tool

Jaimecbr900
01-19-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the shout out Scrappy.....I love you too.....:rolleyes: :tongue1:

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the shout out Scrappy.....I love you too.....:rolleyes: :tongue1:

hey hey hey u know betta! notice only the ones who have already posted in the thread i included ;) U MY MAN! :yes: luvs ya tons! :D

ZeDFuNk
01-19-2008, 02:27 PM
hey hey hey u know betta! notice only the ones who have already posted in the thread i included ;) U MY MAN! :yes: luvs ya tons! :D

You're ****in at least 15 guys on this forum. I'm sure of it. Hooker! :no:

Scrappy
01-19-2008, 02:37 PM
You're ****in at least 15 guys on this forum. I'm sure of it. Hooker! :no:

haha right. WRONG. these are ones i call friends boy, u wouldnt know u still stuck in the highschool whore stages of girls that all they do is put out. :D im way past that now ;)

Jaimecbr900
01-19-2008, 02:42 PM

That's a little better......carry on. ;) :D

ZeDFuNk
01-19-2008, 02:56 PM
haha right. WRONG. these are ones i call friends boy, u wouldnt know u still stuck in the highschool whore stages of girls that all they do is put out. :D im way past that now ;)

Lolol. All girls put out. ;)

SicStang03
01-19-2008, 03:00 PM
Lolol. All girls put out. ;)

True.. you just have to work harder on some

ZeDFuNk
01-19-2008, 03:28 PM
True.. you just have to work harder on some

precisely. she thinks since ONE girl out of many that i **** is 18 that i only date "highschool girls that putout" she couldn't be more wrong.

Echonova
01-19-2008, 03:41 PM
I read all four pages...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/CamelRape.jpg

v-empire
01-19-2008, 03:41 PM
good job getting me banned tool

^ ^

LMAO..........

omg! stopsnitchin......where are you??? !!

RARRW!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/06S65/Liu%20Xin%20and%20miss%20Jacqueline%20Yeo%20Farewe ll/IMG_1954.jpg

Stopsnitchin
01-19-2008, 04:46 PM
im around...
just having some fun with the ricers here

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2008, 04:29 AM
im around...
just having some fun with the ricers here

Didn't know bitc losers had fun. You think because people are up on RedGt's shiit right now that you're straight now? You're still a biatch until I say you're not. You don't know shiit about hip hop, you don't know shiit about the "trap" and you don't shiit about being gangsta. You're just plain ole shiit. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
01-20-2008, 09:26 AM
~yawn~ stopsnitchin is GAWN!!!!

Echonova
01-20-2008, 09:36 AM
LOL

BTLFED
01-20-2008, 10:07 AM
TryMy4.0 sleeps with his ban stick.

AnthonyF
01-20-2008, 10:08 AM
TryMy4.0 sleeps with his ban stick.

HAHHAHAHAHAH:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:no way man...ok...some nights.

BTLFED
01-20-2008, 10:09 AM
It's okay, you can admit that you are in love with it.

AnthonyF
01-20-2008, 10:10 AM
It's okay, you can admit that you are in love with it.

nah man. when people talk so much **** with a little amount posts...you know something is up. blkcd5, maybe he will learn his lesson.

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2008, 11:33 AM
~yawn~ stopsnitchin is GAWN!!!!
REPS! to you. Later, QD.

BTLFED
01-20-2008, 11:35 AM
nah man. when people talk so much **** with a little amount posts...you know something is up. blkcd5, maybe he will learn his lesson.

That's true. Lets hope he does.

green91
01-20-2008, 11:37 AM
Can we ban both, the bitchin and the thread originator? thanks!

AnthonyF
01-20-2008, 12:51 PM
REPS! to you. Later, QD.

omg. marking this day down on the calender. first time ever to me + by QD. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Can we ban both, the bitchin and the thread originator? thanks!

:goodjob: and then a few others... f*ckin kids on these boards have ruined it from back in the days excitement. :ninja:

wish we had a damn OG section that not even some mods could get into and read sh(t cause there are some that dont deserve it nor will EVER be OG status to have a reason to get pissed at how immaturity has taken over this place :gay:

quickdodgeŽ
01-20-2008, 02:09 PM
We used to have an OG section. It was hardly ever used so we got rid of it. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
01-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Hmmm, am I OG yet?? :lmfao:

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 02:19 PM
Hmmm, am I OG yet?? :lmfao:

haha NO! :tongue1: who the heck ya think u are? some one special? I AINT SCURRRRRED:ninja:

JustinSane110™
01-20-2008, 02:21 PM
haha NO! :tongue1: who the heck ya think u are? some one special? I AINT SCURRRRRED:ninja:
Woman, I will buss you up!! :boxing:

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 02:43 PM
brian stfu and go fall in a well.

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
brian stfu and go fall in a well.

hey hey hey... now thats not a way to talk to him! lol i will whooop up on ur booty! :yes: now apologize to him :tongue1:

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 03:20 PM
I will never apologize to a black rapist. No thank you mam.

JustinSane110™
01-20-2008, 03:28 PM
I will never apologize to a black rapist. No thank you mam.
Look here Yao Ming, I will pull your kneecaps out and throw them at you. :lmfao:

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 03:32 PM
I will never apologize to a black rapist. No thank you mam. k fine. dont listen :(

as long as ya dont talk to me like that we all good :goodjob: watch yo self! :tongue1:

Echonova
01-20-2008, 03:34 PM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/filtheater666/OMG.jpg

green91
01-20-2008, 04:20 PM
they problem with the OG section is it was just a club not all real og

Crazy Asian
01-20-2008, 04:22 PM
k fine. dont listen :(

as long as ya dont talk to me like that we all good :goodjob: watch yo self! :tongue1:

IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!!! All you have is boobs and a vagina. LIKE HELL IM SCARED OF THAT!!

...unless your my gf or wife then yes it would be a different story.

Psycho
01-20-2008, 04:45 PM
IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!!! All you have is a vagina.

Fixed :taun::tongue1::ninja::yes::lmfao::goodjob::crazy: :boobies::cheers::bump::bannana:

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 04:45 PM
IM NOT SCARED OF YOU!!! All you have is boobs and a vagina. LIKE HELL IM SCARED OF THAT!!

...unless your my gf or wife then yes it would be a different story.

damn u ballin status with both a GF and a WIFE?! :goodjob: i wouldnt be scared of most women either :screwy: besides me cause i am kinda large and ogar beastly like and just freakin insane!

Scrappy
01-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Fixed :taun::tongue1::ninja::yes::lmfao::goodjob::crazy: :boobies::cheers::bump::bannana::D

i didnt say i had any this time:cry:

Psycho
01-20-2008, 05:02 PM
:D

i didnt say i had any this time:cry:
I keed, I keed

I'd still :idb: it.

JustinSane110™
01-20-2008, 05:08 PM
damn u ballin status with both a GF and a WIFE?! :goodjob: i wouldnt be scared of most women either :screwy: besides me cause i am kinda large and ogar beastly like and just freakin insane!
At least you admit to it now... :D