PDA

View Full Version : More activity recorded in my own home...

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 02:19 PM
This past Tuesday night, I set up my camera to record the house at night and here is what I picked up. Concentrate on the upper right part of the frame and then look downward. Hopefully the video quality isn't so shitty. We were all asleep and there were no lights except for the camera light. Later, QD.

Here is the video. (http://www.spiritseekers.info/images/august22005video.wmv)

kelly marie
08-04-2005, 02:24 PM
ohhhhhhhhh i cant open it :(

4dmin
08-04-2005, 02:26 PM
looks like a bug flying around

Scrappy
08-04-2005, 02:27 PM
thats crazy, i would be wanting to do that in my house in wisconsin, it always has things happening... but it would freak me out to the point of no sleep

silver
08-04-2005, 02:27 PM
Freaky deaky.... that is neat though...

HiPSI
08-04-2005, 02:29 PM
i see only a black screen

KGsITR
08-04-2005, 02:29 PM
call the ghost busters

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 02:30 PM
^^^ Look at my title, dude. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 02:32 PM
looks like a bug flying around

That i do know it is not. I don't know how clear the quality is and I will have to let you see the original, because if you do see it, you won't think bug. It is much too large to be just a bug. Dammit. I hate not having quality downloads. Paul any help in the department? Lolol. Later, QD.

Salty12
08-04-2005, 02:34 PM
a bug was my first thought too.. but what format are you shooting on? Couldn't it be an imperfection in the tape you are recording on?

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 02:39 PM
It's digital. Format? PM me, please so as not to hi-jack this one, lolol. But it is no bug. Again, you'd have to see a better quality. Later, QD.

1439/2000
08-04-2005, 02:46 PM
The last time I setup a camera in my bedroom I got slapped.

Dont you think its wishful thinking? I mean you're a ghost hunter or whatever so dont you think you would be more apt to make things up that werent really there like trick yourself into it?

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 02:51 PM
No. Why would I do that? I have nothing to gain by making shit up. I do this for fun and my curiosity; not for fame. What. you think the light that I and several others in this thread is not really there? If you don't believe, that's cool. I do believe and I'm not trying to make anyone that doesn't to believe. Later, QD.

Salty12
08-04-2005, 02:55 PM
No highjacking intended.. just thought we were discussing the film. And yes, by format i meant digital, VHS, Super-8.. so you answered it.

And 1439/2000, the formal name for what you mentioned is the "Expectancy Theory"

PSINXS
08-04-2005, 02:59 PM
if u keep looing it shoots across the bottom too. that aint no bug.

5thgcelica
08-04-2005, 03:02 PM
crazy stuff QD...

and in thinking it...ive got this OLD ass graveyard near my house in these woods. talking 1800's early 1900s. and some of the graves are all sinking in and crap..

you should come by some time..check it out. ill tag along and cry while we go. lol.

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 03:02 PM
No highjacking intended.. just thought we were discussing the film. And yes, by format i meant digital, VHS, Super-8.. so you answered it.

I didn't mean for my statement to come out hard, lolol. Yes, it is JVC MiniDV. Later, QD.

Pedal
08-04-2005, 03:03 PM
cool shit

mocha latte cupcake
08-04-2005, 03:07 PM
dude thats awesome! and crazy all the same! QD indeed has the craziest experiences.... wierd stuff man.... glad you're not skkrrd of it...i am. just call me EL POLLO SKRRD!

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

4dmin
08-04-2005, 03:24 PM
how big is the orginal file??? that file was small did you compress it?

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
man seriously thats a freakin bug attracted to the light on the camera... look at it... i know its alright to believe in what not but damn... its a bug dude

bicsintegra
08-04-2005, 03:39 PM
i don't see anything but the chair or table in the room at what looks like a glare of some sort.

DerrickT
08-04-2005, 04:10 PM
thats bad ass. definately not a bug.

Sirius R
08-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Q Dizzle got flies.....

kidding. Not thread jacking but have you seen that Ghost Hunters on Sci-Fi network...that's some crazy shiot. We'll have to all chip in on one of those EMF detectors for you bro..

Ms Dollar
08-04-2005, 06:00 PM
yeah that definitely isn't a bug...at first i didn't see anything then i realized that the video was really small haha guess i'm still a blond at heart

99ITRGIRL
08-04-2005, 06:46 PM
weird....

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 07:17 PM
its a fly people... damn it would be gangster if he had one of those full bodied apparitions...

But seriously you gotta admit that is mighty fly-like. Honestly. And im just wondering, how did you notice that. You musta recorded hours of footage just to find that one 2-3 second sighting... DAMN Thats a lot of work..

1 question QD... do u believe in those psycics?... get one and see if its really there lol im sure a psychic can see more than a camera heh :)

Hulud
08-04-2005, 08:22 PM
i cant see anything! its all black to me

Nittanys1
08-04-2005, 08:25 PM
i think its a bug too...it looks so big cuz its flying by the camera so fast...but who knows...may have brought some of your work home with you!?!?

Hulud
08-04-2005, 08:30 PM
how did u guys get it to work?

Hulud
08-04-2005, 08:33 PM
all i get is a black screen and cricket noises

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 09:04 PM
how big is the orginal file??? that file was small did you compress it?

You mean big as in screen size or file size? I don't know why it is small in screen size.

RandomGuy and Nittany, trust me, no bug. I have none here. Also, check this. If it was a bug, it would NOT be "lit up" for just part of its flight path in front of the camera. Notice it its being lit halfway through. A bug would stay lit until it got across the camera or the whole time it was in front until it got out of view. Not to mention it flies waaay too fast to be one. I don't believe it isn't a bug...I know it isn't. We have had numerous happenings going on here. I already have another video of moving "orbs" on my site and I have also heard a real-time EVP through my computer.

As far as the psychic thing. That is one area that kind of makes me wonder. I do have a psychic in my group. In fact, we are going to meet with her this Saturday night to investigate a haunted house. It will be an all-nighter. My wife, ever since wqe started this hobby, has become more "in-tune" with shit. Two nights ago, she heard what sounded like a little girl crying. The thing is, our little girl was asleep in the bed with us. When she went out into the living room(which is the room in the video), she "saw" a little girl in the chair in the video with her hands over eyes. In that split second, she was gone. That is why I have the video camera trained on this part of the room. Last night, my wife heard the sound of a laugh coming from in here also. I don't ever "hear," "feel" or "sense" anything. I just go. Lolol.

I appreciate the comments...good and bad. As long as you are civil, I'll chat with you as long as you want about this. Thanks for being civil, too, Nittany and Random. Later, QD.

Hulud
08-04-2005, 09:25 PM
QD it doesnt seem to work for me

Hulud
08-04-2005, 09:34 PM
nvm i got it

Hulud
08-04-2005, 09:53 PM
fucked up shit QD

PSINXS
08-04-2005, 09:59 PM
^ u need to talk to a guy over at supraforums. he lives in a haunted town home. and he has a child in his house too. said one night he heard his childs toy being played with. liek one of the lil pianos. and he heard the rattle too. he went downstairs and saw the rattle pinned against the wall. but nobody was holding it.

5thgcelica
08-04-2005, 10:05 PM
. he went downstairs and saw the rattle pinned against the wall. but nobody was holding it.

thats where i move......

Repost Squintz
08-04-2005, 10:09 PM
thats where i move......
agreed

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 10:27 PM
You mean big as in screen size or file size? I don't know why it is small in screen size.

RandomGuy and Nittany, trust me, no bug. I have none here. Also, check this. If it was a bug, it would NOT be "lit up" for just part of its flight path in front of the camera. Notice it its being lit halfway through. A bug would stay lit until it got across the camera or the whole time it was in front until it got out of view. Not to mention it flies waaay too fast to be one. I don't believe it isn't a bug...I know it isn't. We have had numerous happenings going on here. I already have another video of moving "orbs" on my site and I have also heard a real-time EVP through my computer.

As far as the psychic thing. That is one area that kind of makes me wonder. I do have a psychic in my group. In fact, we are going to meet with her this Saturday night to investigate a haunted house. It will be an all-nighter. My wife, ever since wqe started this hobby, has become more "in-tune" with shit. Two nights ago, she heard what sounded like a little girl crying. The thing is, our little girl was asleep in the bed with us. When she went out into the living room(which is the room in the video), she "saw" a little girl in the chair in the video with her hands over eyes. In that split second, she was gone. That is why I have the video camera trained on this part of the room. Last night, my wife heard the sound of a laugh coming from in here also. I don't ever "hear," "feel" or "sense" anything. I just go. Lolol.

I appreciate the comments...good and bad. As long as you are civil, I'll chat with you as long as you want about this. Thanks for being civil, too, Nittany and Random. Later, QD.

holy freakin shit man... thats some scary shit... Whatever Do what makes you happy and whatever, just be careful. I think it was you who said that they follow you home sometimes and shit. Damn... u still havent answered that question i asked you a lotta times.

"What are some of the major wierd ass shit that you've experienced"...
Any super-compelling proof or story that would shut up the doubters? (like me somewhat)
I would really want to come along but hell naw after what you said in that one thread.

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 10:43 PM
"What are some of the major wierd ass shit that you've experienced"...

I and another member of IA went to a spot in Kennesaw one night and he ended up gettin scratched. The photos are on my site. Besides my wif'e stories, the only thing I have is the real-time EVP. I was reading a newspaper one evening, sitting at the computer desk, when I heard a semi-loud voice say, "HELP!" come throught the speakers. The computer was in idle mode and I ALWAYS keep the speakers turned all the way down. The voice was male and had a thick Southern accent. Never heard it again.

Any super-compelling proof or story that would shut up the doubters? (like me somewhat)

There' nothing wrong with doubting. I am a believer, BUT, I have to doubt until I can't explain what I have. I've thrown away so many videos and photos and EVP for not knowing 100% that I can't expalin them. If there is ANY doubt, I trash it. I'll be honest with you. I have no big-time proof to convince anyone. I have never seen anything with my eyes. My wife not only saw the stuff mentioned above, but twice in the last couple of weeks, she has seen balls of light hovering near the ceiling in this same room. Once, at a cemetary in Macon, she heard screaming the whole time we were there. Enough to give her a headache. As soon as we left the grounds, the screaming stopped and her headache went away. But, no, I have nothing to show you that they really are. I have what I think could be, that can't be explained, but not concrete enough.

I would really want to come along but hell naw after what you said in that one thread.

Lolol. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Once, at a cemetary in Macon, she heard screaming the whole time we were there. Enough to give her a headache. As soon as we left the grounds, the screaming stopped and her headache went away.

thats some scary ass shit... screaming...

quickdodgeŽ
08-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Yeah, it was a helluva story behind this cemetary. Saturday night, we are going to my wife's parents house for an all night investigation. It has been "haunted" for years. My wife's Father told us that when she(my wife) was 3-4 years old, she used to play with "a little girl there." She used to talk to her, also. They have seen this little girl in their hallway, too. We will have our "medium" along with us to see if she can "see" anything. Of course, I'll post up the results. Later, QD.

sir2civichatch
08-04-2005, 10:56 PM
i wish i could tag along with you sometime... i've always wanted to go do something like that~

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 10:58 PM
i wish i could tag along with you sometime... i've always wanted to go do something like that~
i dont think you would... lol months back he posted a thread bout someone and they brought home something with them... it kept on doin crazy shit and scratching the fuck outta her...

sir2civichatch
08-04-2005, 11:15 PM
i dont think you would... lol months back he posted a thread bout someone and they brought home something with them... it kept on doin crazy shit and scratching the fuck outta her...

i use to live in a house where i wouldn't stay the night there unless i had someone with me... i dunno if there was something there or not but that house creepped me out. i've been to a graveyard where i felt something... once again dunno what it was... i'd just like to go with someone who knows about this stuff so i'll know if i'm just going crazy or not :crazy:

mp5o
08-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Wow... im fuckin freaked out... Thanks qd... My door opened twice by itself tonight and the floor boards squeaked but no ones there....................................... I didnt think anything of it till now. You suck QD.

ahmonrah
08-05-2005, 01:26 AM
www.coasttocoastam.com this radio program deals with this subject. they host all kinds of scientists and subjects like that. it's a cool program. host is good too. i listen to it so much i'd go to bed early (8pm) to wake up at 1am to listen to them. it should still play on 640am wgst.
(http://www.coasttocoastam.com)

mp5o
08-05-2005, 01:33 AM
Wow... im fuckin freaked out... Thanks qd... My door opened twice by itself tonight and the floor boards squeaked but no ones there....................................... I didnt think anything of it till now. You suck QD.

To clear this up a bit. The door wasnt ever closed alll the way. Just to the point where its touching the frame.... and damn... Those floor boards... That shit is scarin me. Theres only 2 people in this house and im the only one upstairs... What makes it even worse is we just moved in and we're in the process of replacing all the floors, painting all the walls, etc.... QD, You suck x2. Thanks for scaring me shitless.

Rican219
08-05-2005, 10:02 AM
I lived in a house that shit like that happened in I believe in it we got the fuck out of there. Good Luck man not for me anymore

quickdodgeŽ
08-05-2005, 02:17 PM
I'll be posting about my hunt this weekend throughout the weekend. This should be real interesting. Later, QD.