PDA

View Full Version : who do you think is going to win the super bowl

morelian09
01-18-2008, 03:05 AM
who do you think is going to win the super bowl my money is on the patriots even thow i want to see them lose

SicStang03
01-18-2008, 03:22 AM
PATRIOTS!! duh

GaGen2Teg
01-18-2008, 04:32 AM
x2

Leisa
01-18-2008, 07:31 AM
NEP!

Ran
01-18-2008, 04:48 PM
I'm gonna say Green Bay just for the hell of it.

TheGrillMan
01-18-2008, 10:00 PM
repeat greenbay vs new england

greenbay will come out on top

redrumracer
01-18-2008, 10:51 PM
the team that has the most points at the end-duh

BKgen®
01-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Braves.

Alan®
01-18-2008, 11:30 PM
Pats FTMFW!!!!

quickdodge®
01-19-2008, 12:11 AM
I want the Chargers to win. Pretty sure the Pats will, though. Later, QD.

Thighs
01-19-2008, 12:25 AM
im gonna win the superbowl.

Kelly
01-19-2008, 07:55 AM
im gonna win the superbowl.

Tom Brady! Is that you!?!

AnthonyF
01-19-2008, 08:10 AM
who gives a fuk, fukin cowboys are out

v-empire
01-19-2008, 03:58 PM
GO PATRIOTS!!!

Alan®
01-19-2008, 04:02 PM
who gives a fuk, fukin cowboys are out
Tony Homo FTL

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Tony Homo FTL

princess Brady for the BIGGER loss.

JustinSane110™
01-19-2008, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I hope Brady, Welker, and Moss catch a severe case of arthritis and jock itch until the monday after the Superbowl, and I say the monday after just in case they can get by the Chargers with their conditions.

DeeAOne
01-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Giants ftw!

AnthonyF
01-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I hope Brady, Welker, and Moss catch a severe case of HIV the monday before the Superbowl, and I say the monday after just in case they can get by the Chargers with their conditions.

or just a bullet shot to the knees

BABY J
01-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Falcons.

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 10:08 PM
lol @ giants.

they'll be lucky to put one or two field goals on the Pack.

Alan®
01-19-2008, 10:29 PM
lol @ giants.

werd

DeeAOne
01-19-2008, 10:31 PM
hey hey, i support the giants no matter what! this is their year, maybe.... :ninja:

Alan®
01-19-2008, 10:31 PM
princess Brady for the BIGGER loss.
Who is 17-0 is it....could it be.......the giants? No they're 9-0 for the last 9 games cause I mean hell nobody looks at the whole season anymore just the last 9 games. But aren't the Pat's 9-0 too? :thinking:

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 10:35 PM
Who is 17-0 is it....could it be.......the giants? No they're 9-0 for the last 9 games cause I mean hell nobody looks at the whole season anymore just the last 9 games. But aren't the Pat's 9-0 too? :thinking:

shut up.

hey hey, i support the giants no matter what! this is their year, maybe....:ninja:

LOL sure. keep telling yourself that. :lmfao:

03RCode
01-19-2008, 10:38 PM
NE will most likely win it, but i voted for GB cause id like to see farve pull it off again!

Alan®
01-19-2008, 10:39 PM
shut up.

LOL sure. keep telling yourself that. :lmfao:
Lol im just messin with you man. I know you don't like the pats thats why I push your buttons. All in good fun. For real though. I think it will be the pats and green bay in the big dance but who will win :thinking: . I would like to think the pats but maybe Madden knows something about farve that we don't who knows.

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:07 PM
Lol im just messin with you man. I know you don't like the pats thats why I push your buttons. All in good fun. For real though. I think it will be the pats and green bay in the big dance but who will win :thinking: . I would like to think the pats but maybe Madden knows something about farve that we don't who knows.

Definitely Packers/Pats in the big game. :yes:

Both the chargers and giants seem to be teams that had bumpy seasons and just sorta slid into the playoffs. Neither one deserves it as much as NE/GB if you ask me.

Alan®
01-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Definitely Packers/Pats in the big game. :yes:

Both the chargers and giants seem to be teams that had bumpy seasons and just sorta slid into the playoffs. Neither one deserves it as much as NE/GB if you ask me.
:goodjob: Agreed. I don't see the pats losing to the charges simply with the amount of injuries they have. Green bay :thinking: that's another story. Who knows. But if the pats loose to the Chargers today I will show up at the V in a chargers jersey next month

OneSlow5pt0
01-19-2008, 11:11 PM
packers all the way......always good when u have the best QB ever to play the game on your team

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:11 PM
:goodjob: Agreed. I don't see the pats losing to the charges simply with the amount of injuries they have. Green bay :thinking: that's another story. Who knows. But if the pats loose to the Chargers today I will show up at the V in a chargers jersey next month

quoted for evidence :yes:

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:12 PM
packers all the way......always good when u have the best QB ever to play the game on your team

Troy Aikman plays for the packers? :thinking:

OneSlow5pt0
01-19-2008, 11:13 PM

i know u have lost ur mind now

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:14 PM
i know u have lost ur mind now

BLASPHEMY. QFT.

Alan®
01-19-2008, 11:18 PM
did you see him at the giants game he looked like he was gonna cry before TO did

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:21 PM
keep on hating, poons.

Favre may throw a lot of TD's, but he throws a sh*tload of INT's too.

Leave Aikman alone. He's the best QB ever hands down in my book.

OneSlow5pt0
01-19-2008, 11:27 PM
keep on hating, poons.

Favre may throw a lot of TD's, but he throws a sh*tload of INT's too.

Leave Aikman alone. He's the best QB ever hands down in my book.

very true,thats always been hs down fall is he tries to carry the team on his back and force passes that arn't there....hes the best QB ever to play,imo

troy was a great QB,as was elway,kelly,young and montana......u cant go wrong with any of them

Nismo
01-19-2008, 11:28 PM
When is it? And whos playing>

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:33 PM
When is it? And whos playing>

Feb 3rd, teams to be decided tomorrow.

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:42 PM
troy was a great QB,as was elway,kelly,young and montana......u cant go wrong with any of them

don't forget Staubach :yes:

Alan®
01-19-2008, 11:43 PM
one name conspicuously missing from this list.

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:44 PM
IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T BRADY. PUT DOUG FLUTIE ON THAT LIST BEFORE YOU PUT BRADY.

Alan®
01-19-2008, 11:46 PM
IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T BRADY. PUT DOUG FLUTIE ON THAT LIST BEFORE YOU PUT BRADY.
Sure as hell is Brady :goodjob: Come on man think about it. The guy started off as a loser in High School was the 6TH ROUND DRAFT PICK in the NFL. then 3rd or 4th string QB up until 7 years ago and now has gotten 3 Super bowls in the last 5 years come on. This supposed to be the guy that is too small and doesn't have the arm strength to play in the NFL

BKgen®
01-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Sure as hell is Brady :goodjob: Come on man think about it. The guy started off as a loser in High School was the 6TH ROUND DRAFT PICK in the NFL. then 3rd or 4th string QB up until 7 years ago and now has gotten 3 Super bowls in the last 5 years come on. This supposed to be the guy that is too small and doesn't have the arm strength to play in the NFL

his skill as a QB is overshadowed by the fact that the team he's been on is fucking STACKED.

Imagine if he had gone to the Rams, Cardinals, or 49ers...

Alan®
01-19-2008, 11:58 PM
his skill as a QB is overshadowed by the fact that the team he's been on is fucking STACKED.

but still he man he works his ass off. if you dont have skills the fact that the team is stacked doesn't mean ****. You know when they played the giants he beat Belicheck to practice and belicheck asked him if he had reviewed any of the games and if he needed to look at something specific. Brady said yup all 15. When he is in the pocket it's astonishing to see his composure and the way he is in the pocket. I watch the game in high def and its always the same thing. you can watch his eyes go from left to right picking out recievers.

BKgen®
01-20-2008, 12:01 AM
fine, put him on the list so you'll quit whining lol

OneSlow5pt0
01-20-2008, 12:03 AM
o i forgat Bart starr,dan flouts(sp),bradshaw,marino,warren moon...and i know im missing some more

BKgen®
01-20-2008, 12:05 AM
mike vick.

:lmfao:

OneSlow5pt0
01-20-2008, 12:06 AM
mike vick.

lol,i was gonna say it

Alan®
01-20-2008, 12:15 AM
lol at mike vick

JustinSane110™
01-20-2008, 12:29 AM

Very true, Peyton > Brady.

I'll be impressed when Brady can go out there and control a clock and dictate the pace of the game, and run entire drives no huddle. But until then, he's just another QB with above average accuracy.

Hell any random guy off the street can be Tom Brady when you have an O-line that doesnt let anybody touch you, 5-6 seconds to sit back and scan the field, and about 3-4 recievers that ALWAYS get open.

Alan®
01-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Very true, Peyton > Brady.

I'll be impressed when Brady can go out there and control a clock and dictate the pace of the game, and run entire drives no huddle. But until then, he's just another QB with above average accuracy.

Hell any random guy off the street can be Tom Brady when you have an O-line that doesnt let anybody touch you, 5-6 seconds to sit back and scan the field, and about 3-4 recievers that ALWAYS get open.
have you not watched the entire last half of the season? The o-line hasn't been getting him **** for coverage. take the eagles game. that **** was ridiculous. Brady has and can control the clock. He may not be able to just dictate a game but I do not agree with Peyton>Brady. Again you gotta look at their histories in the game man

tron
01-20-2008, 12:50 AM
yep the pats, how unexpected

JustinSane110™
01-20-2008, 01:19 AM
have you not watched the entire last half of the season? The o-line hasn't been getting him **** for coverage. take the eagles game. that **** was ridiculous.
Yeah, that same Eagles game that they SHOULD'VE lost, LOL

Brady has and can control the clock. He may not be able to just dictate a game but I do not agree with Peyton>Brady.
That sentence seems like quite a little contradiction there doesn't it?
Again you gotta look at their histories in the game man.Lets do that then, I got some time lol. Going off of their histories still would put Manning (94.1 career rating) over Brady (92.9 rating). On top of that, this is the first season Brady has been over a mid 90 QB rating, while Manning has had 6, 5 of those being the past 5 seasons consecutively. Even looking at this incredible stat season that Brady has had his rating was a 117.2, while Manning's highest season is a 121.1 in 2004 (where the Colts went 12-4, but Manning still rated higher than Brady on a 16-0 team this season). Manning set a 49 TD record on a 12-4 team, Brady passed it by 1 TD on a 16-0 team, EVEN with Belichick's "throw for the endzone even with a 45 point lead" ego.

Alan®
01-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Yeah, that same Eagles game that they SHOULD'VE lost, LOL

That sentence seems like quite a little contradiction there doesn't it?Lets do that then, I got some time lol. Going off of their histories still would put Manning (94.1 career rating) over Brady (92.9 rating). On top of that, this is the first season Brady has been over a mid 90 QB rating, while Manning has had 6, 5 of those being the past 5 seasons consecutively. Even looking at this incredible stat season that Brady has had his rating was a 117.2, while Manning's highest season is a 121.1 in 2004 (where the Colts went 12-4, but Manning still rated higher than Brady on a 16-0 team this season). Manning set a 49 TD record on a 12-4 team, Brady passed it by 1 TD on a 16-0 team, EVEN with Belichick's "throw for the endzone even with a 45 point lead" ego.

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Ok but who honestly still has more room to grow as a player Brady or Peyton?
Think about this for a second......

Manning:
Startered in High School

Was a 3rd String quarterback in College in his freshman year but got to start because of injuries to the 1st and 2nd string QB's And then played beautifully

1st overall pick in the draft in 98 :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: See where i'm going witrh this. It doesn't exactly hurt either when your old man played in the NFL either does it?

Brady:
Started in High School

Was 7th string QB but worked his way up to second string where he took over as starter

Brady was the 199th overall pick (7th round I beliebve)in the NFL draft in 2000 where he became 4th string QB but makes it to 2nd string by the end of the season.

Brady finally becomes starter after the jets game in 2001 resulting in injuries to then starting QB Beldose.(They lost this game)

Brady then puts up 79.6 rating after BEATING the Colts 44-3

Brady gets them to the play offs in 2001 and wins the super bowl his first time out

Superbowl in 2002, 2004, 2005, 2008? :D

While peyton manning and the colts have only been to the big dance once in 7 YEARS

JustinSane110™
01-20-2008, 11:40 AM
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Ok but who honestly still has more room to grow as a player Brady or Peyton?
Think about this for a second......

Manning:
Startered in High School

Was a 3rd String quarterback in College in his freshman year but got to start because of injuries to the 1st and 2nd string QB's And then played beautifully

1st overall pick in the draft in 98 :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: See where i'm going witrh this. It doesn't exactly hurt either when your old man played in the NFL either does it?

Brady:
Started in High School

Was 7th string QB but worked his way up to second string where he took over as starter

Brady was the 199th overall pick (7th round I beliebve)in the NFL draft in 2000 where he became 4th string QB but makes it to 2nd string by the end of the season.

Brady finally becomes starter after the jets game in 2001 resulting in injuries to then starting QB Beldose.(They lost this game)

Brady then puts up 79.6 rating after BEATING the Colts 44-3

Brady gets them to the play offs in 2001 but loses

Superbowl in 2002, 2004, 2005, 2008? :D

While peyton manning and the colts have only been to the big dance once in 7 YEARS
Wow, I love it when the Brady nutriders realize they've lost the stat argument and it suddenly becomes a predictable "Who's got more superbowls". Even with more superbowls the stats still speak for themselves that Manning is the better QB. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
01-20-2008, 11:57 AM

Lolol. He said the best. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-20-2008, 11:58 AM
don't forget Staubach :yes:

Yessir. Much better than Aikman. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
01-20-2008, 12:00 PM
o i forgat Bart starr,dan flouts(sp),bradshaw,marino,warren moon...and i know im missing some more

Fran Tarkenton, Joe Theismann, Ken Stabler, Johnny Unitas, Bob Griese and Joe Namath to name a few more. Later, QD.

BKgen®
01-20-2008, 01:11 PM
Lolol. He said the best. Later, QD.

my childhood hero. i'm biased, needless to say.

quickdodge®
01-20-2008, 01:45 PM
my childhood hero. i'm biased, needless to say.

Lolol. Cool enough. Everybody has their picks of the litter. Later, QD.

Alan®
01-20-2008, 02:47 PM
Wow, I love it when the Brady nutriders realize they've lost the stat argument and it suddenly becomes a predictable "Who's got more superbowls". Even with more superbowls the stats still speak for themselves that Manning is the better QB. :lmfao:
:rolleyes:

How about we just let the chargers show how good the Pats and tom brady are. Yea Manning might have better stats but lets not forget Manning has 2 more yaers under his belt. than brady and really when you think about its really 3 more years. I'm not a nutrider I'm a fan I'm sorry that manning didn't take the colts to the super bowl again this year. But basically when you can't make an argument without calling someone a nutrider you really show that you have run out of things to argue. To actually address what you said. The reason the whole "Who's got more super bowls" arguement comes up is because THAT'S WHAT QB'S GET PAID TO DO TO GET TO AND WIN SUPERBOWL'S!!!

JustinSane110™
01-20-2008, 03:07 PM
:rolleyes:

How about we just let the chargers show how good the Pats and tom brady are. Yea Manning might have better stats but lets not forget Manning has 2 more yaers under his belt. than brady and really when you think about its really 3 more years. I'm not a nutrider I'm a fan I'm sorry that manning didn't take the colts to the super bowl again this year. But basically when you can't make an argument without calling someone a nutrider you really show that you have run out of things to argue. To actually address what you said. The reason the whole "Who's got more super bowls" arguement comes up is because THAT'S WHAT QB'S GET PAID TO DO TO GET TO AND WIN SUPERBOWL'S!!!
I didn't run out of things to argue, I called you a nutrider for throwing out that lame ass :blah: smiley when I put up solid proof that Manning is a better QB than Brady, and the fact that you used every bit of QB history possible to argue Brady's case while all you said for Manning was:
1st overall pick in the draft in 98 See where i'm going witrh this. It doesn't exactly hurt either when your old man played in the NFL either does it? The 2 more years under his belt would be a valid argument, but even then, look at their past 5-6 consecutive seasons AFTER Brady was already an established starter in the Pats superbowl seasons.

To actually address what you said. The reason the whole "Who's got more super bowls" arguement comes up is because THAT'S WHAT QB'S GET PAID TO DO TO GET TO AND WIN SUPERBOWL'S!!! Aw damn, and all this time I thought the rest of the team had something to do with that, lol. Like what was said earlier, do you believe Brady could've gotten those rings with the Raiders, 49ers, Cardinals, etc?

Alan®
01-20-2008, 03:28 PM
I didn't run out of things to argue, I called you a nutrider for throwing out that lame ass :blah: smiley when I put up solid proof that Manning is a better QB than Brady, and the fact that you used every bit of QB history possible to argue Brady's case while all you said for Manning was: The 2 more years under his belt would be a valid argument, but even then, look at their past 5-6 consecutive seasons AFTER Brady was already an established starter in the Pats superbowl seasons.
Aw damn, and all this time I thought the rest of the team had something to do with that, lol. Like what was said earlier, do you believe Brady could've gotten those rings with the Raiders, 49ers, Cardinals, etc?
You obviously did because you are still using the same two points.

As far as me saying I only used one point on Manning you obviously missed my point but I will straight come out and say it. Manning comes from an NFL family Started in High School started in college 1st over all pick in the draft The point being that manning was set up for greatness has had two more years in the NFL and yet has really not done much in spite of having no real obstacles to over come.

While Brady has had to work his ass off to get to where he is at.

Yes the other players are also paid to get the team to the super bowl but without a good quarter back you can basically forget it.

And finally as far as the argument of Brady being able to do the same thing in other cities....to be honest who knows

DeeAOne
01-20-2008, 09:34 PM
lol @ giants.

oh really? well by the result of that game they put more than two. :goodjob: haha

Kelly
01-21-2008, 07:52 AM
Truth... I felt so bad for the kicker when he lost the field goal that put them into over time. I was glad he got to redeem himself. I didn't really care either way, however Farve has got to go to the Superbowl before so... :dunno:

jew_boy
01-21-2008, 08:55 AM
and it down to the giants > patriots

i got my money on the giants by a touch down

Sammich
01-21-2008, 11:11 AM
giants...just cuz i hate the pats

Chuckster
01-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Pats will prolly win but Im still rooting for the Giants.

81911SC
01-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Brady>Peyton

Why you think nobody talks about it anymore. It's been decided.

Killer
01-21-2008, 03:20 PM
it's gay that the packers aren't in it... favre > Brady

Killer
01-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Truth... I felt so bad for the kicker when he lost the field goal that put them into over time. I was glad he got to redeem himself. I didn't really care either way, however Farve has got to go to the Superbowl before so... :dunno:

it's favre... pronounced farve....

81911SC
01-21-2008, 09:31 PM
it's gay that the packers aren't in it... favre > Brady
Don't get me wrong, I love Favre. When he threw that int. I cried on the inside but don't lie to yourself.