PDA

View Full Version : drive by shooting

2.2L
01-17-2008, 10:59 PM
i got shot at while driving north on medlock bridge rd(141) right before i met abbots bridge(120) at 9:30 on january 17 2008 by these two guys with either pellet guns or something. it hit the top of the trunk and hit my rear window leaving it shattered and paint chipped where the projectile that hit the trunk.
i was surprised that it happened to begin with but the people that did it were in a dark blue 92-95 civic hatch with dark blue paint. it had an exhaust and the front bumper missing.
i filed a report as soon as i got to the side of the road. if anybody knows who it is please contact me through pm or fulton county police. the reason i cant identify who exactly did it was because it had drive off tags so i couldnt have memorized the tags. anyways the suspect were white male that were kinda skinny

GSRteg®
01-17-2008, 11:27 PM
Hmmm sounds like ricers. :lmfao:

Tech5
01-18-2008, 01:03 AM
damn, sounds like you might have a full out body kit, spiinners, an some loud ass mexican music playing ??

Tech5
01-18-2008, 01:04 AM
anyway sorry to hear about that,....nothing more pisses me off then someone punk fuking with cars, an not coming to me like a man..Kids for ya

SpooL'DGsR
01-18-2008, 01:30 AM
damm sorry to hear that

3.5altman
01-18-2008, 02:22 AM
I would have shot back, with some real bullets

Tech5
01-18-2008, 02:24 AM
I bet you would MO

Tech5
01-18-2008, 02:24 AM
Your true gangsta homie!!! make sure you use the AK

3.5altman
01-18-2008, 02:25 AM
^^^yea man, I dont play like that

Tech5
01-18-2008, 02:26 AM
I know homie, hey look dont rob me tomorrow ok, i got bills to pay this week

Tech5
01-18-2008, 02:28 AM
or atleast let me have some gas money

xlilvi3tx
01-18-2008, 12:07 PM
now thats some fu*k sh!t... at least it wasnt a real gun.... if it was your ride would have been gone

Sammich
01-18-2008, 12:08 PM
homie dont play dat...sucks tho...thought u got shot 9times

Tech5
01-18-2008, 01:33 PM
yeah it does

sport_122
01-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Man that's jacked up

that's my old stomping grounds.

ueyedgr8tness
01-18-2008, 06:19 PM
#1 reason why i got to hurry and get my permit sent off:)

2.2L
01-18-2008, 11:01 PM
yeah i got a call back from the insurance and took it to one of their body shops and the estimate came out to be around 1100 to fix the rear middle light, rear window and the dent in the top of the trunk. but i guess ill be on the look out for these fools and exercise some homeland security on them

osiriskidd
01-19-2008, 12:03 AM
sucks man. prolly white kids with "nothing better to do"

2.2L
01-19-2008, 04:19 AM
sucks man. prolly white kids with "nothing better to do"
i think thats exactly what happened. but ill be 21 pretty soon so ill be packing some stuff soon

quickdodge®
01-19-2008, 07:12 AM
#1 reason why i got to hurry and get my permit sent off:)

Why?

prolly white kids with "nothing better to do"

What does the race have to do with it?

but ill be 21 pretty soon so ill be packing some stuff soon

Wrong on two different planes. One is so what if you'll "be packing some stuff." It's not like you're going to use it anyway. Two is what are going to do.....have someone shoot at you with a pellet gun and you return fire with a real one? That's going to look real good in court.

Judge - "Can you explain to me what happened, son?"

Idiot - "Well I was minding my own business when these white kids with nothing better to do came up and shot me with a pellet gun. It hit my arm and it stung and left a red mark on my arm."

Judge - "Then what happened?"

Idiot - "I pulled out my strap and shot them dead on the spot."

Yeah. Later, QD.

mengus200sx
01-19-2008, 08:50 AM
^
it call self defense.....Homeboy

quickdodge®
01-19-2008, 09:46 AM
^
it call self defense.....Homeboy

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's exactly why I carry my strap. In case someone shoots my car with a pellet gun or tries to throw eggs at it or something.

I've used my piece for real self defense situations, man. Not because I got pelleted. Later, QD.

01CDMLUDER
01-19-2008, 07:25 PM
^ i wouldn't shoot at them just at thier car. that way they wouldn't get away with it and do it to someone else!

osiriskidd
01-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Why?

Wrong on two different planes. One is so what if you'll "be packing some stuff." It's not like you're going to use it anyway. Two is what are going to do.....have someone shoot at you with a pellet gun and you return fire with a real one? That's going to look real good in court.

Idiot - "Well I was minding my own business when these white kids with nothing better to do came up and shot me with a pellet gun. It hit my arm and it stung and left a red mark on my arm."

Yeah. Later, QD.

same reason why stupid white kids with nothing to do killed a homeless person.

quickdodge®
01-20-2008, 04:25 AM
same reason why stupid white kids with nothing to do killed a homeless person.

Again. Why with the racial commentary? It can't just be stated that two kids did whatever it was? Later, QD.

Frög
01-20-2008, 04:42 AM
Why?

Yeah. Later, QD.

it will hold in court.. i just took a law class last semester.. if you are threatened in any way you can return fire.. even if someone has a weapon and hasn't shot it.. a pellet gun is a weapon, and very dangerous..

pimpstaman90
01-20-2008, 08:28 AM
Why?

Yeah. Later, QD.

........................LOL:lmfao:

01CDMLUDER
01-20-2008, 11:53 AM
it will hold in court.. i just took a law class last semester.. if you are threatened in any way you can return fire.. even if someone has a weapon and hasn't shot it.. a pellet gun is a weapon, and very dangerous..

he's right. if you rob a store with a glock or rob it with a daisy bb gun you will get the same time(25yrs in some places). it'll hold up in court b/c u wouldn't be able to tell if its a real gun or not.

BABY J
01-20-2008, 11:58 AM
I popped one off in my gfs face one night. She called self-defense and slapped the **** outta me. Man-sauce under pressure is some dangerous ****.

Wurm
01-20-2008, 12:02 PM
pellet guns = serious business

01CDMLUDER
01-20-2008, 02:56 PM
I popped one off in my gfs face one night. She called self-defense and slapped the **** outta me. Man-sauce under pressure is some dangerous ****.

same thing happen to me. i spit on her back so she thought i "went" and when she turned around.........blam......

3.5altman
01-20-2008, 09:46 PM
in this situation im not gonna get hit my a bullet weather it be a bb or a real one to find if its a real gun or not! Point is you shot at me, im shooting back.

wesolayo
01-22-2008, 01:13 AM
same thing happen to me. i spit on her back so she thought i "went" and when she turned around.........blam......

Good to know that someone successfully pulled the Houdini.

osiriskidd
01-23-2008, 07:47 AM
Again. Why with the racial commentary? It can't just be stated that two kids did whatever it was? Later, QD.

stupidity knows no color. i know this very well. its just i've noticed that certain trends of stupidity follow certain races.

mengus200sx
01-23-2008, 08:50 AM
so u tryin to say u won't fight back...wow good luck with that..:lmfao: :screwy:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's exactly why I carry my strap. In case someone shoots my car with a pellet gun or tries to throw eggs at it or something.

I've used my piece for real self defense situations, man. Not because I got pelleted. Later, QD.

osiriskidd
01-23-2008, 10:56 AM
so u tryin to say u won't fight back...wow good luck with that..:lmfao: :screwy:

hes saying hes not gonna kill someone over a trivial matter such as:

pellets to car.

jfman
01-27-2008, 09:04 PM
FYI: silversol is parting out a lude like yours. hes got the parts you need.

quickdodge®
01-27-2008, 09:53 PM

Yeah. We'll see who's laughing when I'm on the outside living my life and your behind's being buffed and bruised by Big Bear Billy because you thought it'd be the right thing to do to gun down someone who hit your car with pellets. Yeah. That sounds plausible. Stupid ass. There are plenty of reasons why not everyone should own a gun. You represent at least one of those reasons. But there isn't anything to worry about. It's not like you'd go through with shooting them if you had the chance. It's easier to say it than do it. Later, QD.

3.5altman
01-27-2008, 10:53 PM
^^^man has a point

FlipKing
01-28-2008, 12:22 AM
May I say...take their pellet gun, and beat the **** out of them with it.... Hell people around here have pellet gun wars.

01CDMLUDER
02-03-2008, 04:47 AM
FYI: silversol is parting out a lude like yours. hes got the parts you need.

u talking to me....huh?

AngryGolf
02-11-2008, 12:00 AM
If you shot at me with a pellet gun I would most definately shoot back. A pellet gun is considered a deadly weapon. If you disagee, you don't know much about the velocity some of those are capable of shooting. If you are stupid enough to shoot at random people with a pellet gun for fun, I think natural selection will take care of you soon enough.

zracin
02-22-2008, 04:05 PM
i agree. i would shoot anyone who did that even if i knew it were only a pellet gun. one less dumbass out there. besides, you would be able to get away with it if you said you thougt it were real. besides, their life isnt worth 1100 to me. for some reason our govt feels the need to try and protect stupid people though.

quickdodge®
02-22-2008, 04:10 PM
^^^ You're an idiot and a liar. Later, QD.

Frög
02-25-2008, 04:16 AM
i agree. i would shoot anyone who did that even if i knew it were only a pellet gun. one less dumbass out there. besides, you would be able to get away with it if you said you thougt it were real. besides, their life isnt worth 1100 to me. for some reason our govt feels the need to try and protect stupid people though.

wouldn't even have to say you thought it was real.. if your life is threatened in anyway, you can shoot and kill!! a pellet gun is a weapon and it just shot out your rear window!!!!! doesn't matter if its a real gun, a peelet gun, or a hammer.. if your life is threaten, you can shoot.. you have to prove it though.. and in this case, someone shooting my car with a pellet gun is a threat to my life, especially if he shot out my rear window.. if someone is running at you with a hammer to hit you.. its a threat to your life..

BUT, you cannot go chasing the guy that shot at your car and kill him! once the threat is gone, you hunting him down and killing him wont hold in court..

Julio
03-08-2008, 08:53 PM
QD how you know if its was real while getting shot at?

Kinda hard to tell if both of you are going in different cars...

Is kinda hard not to shoot back.. or atleast step on the gas and go as fast as you can.. but really? how would you know?

I wouldve def shot back... You never know..

southside
03-09-2008, 10:39 AM
Damn thats messed up,you should have rammed them lol jk.I hope you get your car fixed and as long as you straight then its all good

scrxils
03-10-2008, 12:22 AM
i think if i had a gun i would of used it if i had to but nothing is more important than your life whether it was or wasnt a real gun if some one is shooting at you, your first priority should be to get away from them

OMG Its Platz
03-10-2008, 03:03 PM
i would be piiiiiiisssed

white_rice
04-12-2008, 02:58 PM
i wouldnt KILL or shoot the guys but maybe pop their tires

salmonface
04-15-2008, 07:06 AM
trends of stupidity follow certain cultures/subcultures not races. pulling the race card is for morons. wow

stupidity knows no color. i know this very well. its just i've noticed that certain trends of stupidity follow certain races.

trends of stupidity follow certain cultures/subcultures not races. pulling the race card is for morons. wow

nismo_b14
04-24-2008, 10:54 PM
keep the peace yo

twinj
04-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Damn, They tried the right person. I would have emptied the whole mag in that lil hatch. Stupid ****ing kids that parents can't control, They need someone to put them in there place.

MistaCee
04-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Damn, They tried the right person. I would have emptied the whole mag in that lil hatch. Stupid ****ing kids that parents can't control, They need someone to put them in there place.

x2 If that pellet gun shattered my window I would have honestly thought it was real and shot back....

southside
04-26-2008, 12:06 AM
I would have chased them.Then if they stopped at a light i would shot back but just trying to pull some terminator just hanging out the window while driving h#ll naw.Might have just shot one or two rounds but not the whole clip

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 10:35 AM
I would have chased them.Then if they stopped at a light i would shot back but just trying to pull some terminator just hanging out the window while driving h#ll naw.Might have just shot one or two rounds but not the whole clip

Careful now. Your stupid is showing. Two clues as to this:

1) You wouldn't have done shiit.

2) If the remote chance that you would do anything was there, with the scenario you posted, you'd be the most idiotic person in the world to chase them down and then shoot them. You'd risk freedom to get revenge on someone pelleting your car?

Later, QD.

southside
04-26-2008, 07:33 PM
^^^yea I guess Qd is right as always huh he*8 naw what would you have done then QD Later,southside

quickdodge®
04-26-2008, 08:27 PM
^^^yea I guess Qd is right as always huh he*8 naw what would you have done then QD Later,southside

I would have followed them while having 911 on the phone and letting them know what was going on. I would have the tag number handy. I'd follow proper, more believable procedure. Later, QD.

southside
04-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Yea that would prolly be the best bet.

quickdodge®
04-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Yea that would prolly be the best bet.

Yessir. Think about it. If you follow them and shoot them back, you'd be aressted on the spot and charged with whatever condition you left them in. And not involuntary. Later, QD.

southside
04-27-2008, 01:29 PM
^^got a good point