PDA

View Full Version : Misc Immortal Technique...

Lucky.
01-17-2008, 06:12 PM
this dude's fu.ckin crazy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjVCp_nITY

JackMaster
01-18-2008, 12:15 PM
he's bleh... just bc he uses big words doesnt make him dope

blackboi50
01-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Yea i wish IT would stop with the underground bullsh!t and become mainstream.......i almost.......ALMOST put him up there with Nas!!!!!:)......1

Lucky.
01-18-2008, 01:39 PM
i was just thinking he was pretty good to be hispanic

KidSaru
01-18-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm over all that ****...Immortal Technique, Jedi Mind Tricks, Same old same old. Now I indulge in music about cars, hoes and selling dope. :)

redpanda
01-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Immortal and JMT > all underground.

blackboi50
01-18-2008, 02:37 PM
i was just thinking he was pretty good to be hispanic

damn ive never seen a pic of him......didnt know he was hispanic......mehh u learn something new everyday!!!!:D......1

Lucky.
01-18-2008, 02:45 PM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j222/ziplock1/immortal_tecnique.jpg

he was born in a army base in Peru

Benefit
02-28-2008, 08:09 PM
soulja boy > IT

ChnkyLao
02-28-2008, 08:20 PM
^lol are you kidding me?

Benefit
02-28-2008, 08:22 PM
100% serious

mad3nch1na
02-28-2008, 08:58 PM
^
^
he cant be....
Yea immortal technique is awesome, Bin Laden, point of no return, and you never know are my favorites.

Benefit
02-28-2008, 09:04 PM
^^ those songs are weak. have you heard soulja girl?

no but seriously , creation & destruction , dominant species , internally bleeding...list goes on and on and on and on

PSINXS
03-01-2008, 12:03 PM
insane lyricist. best i have ever heard. yes better than wayne

Kyle
03-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Yeah I like it. Kinda sick of the songs, waiting for the Middle Passage to come out. I prefer jedi mind and apathy.

~waits for qd to come tell everyone they're wrong and their taste sucks~

he's bleh... just bc he uses big words doesnt make him dope
Agreed. Not a fan of that freestyle at all, I do like the music he writes though.

Yea i wish IT would stop with the underground bullsh!t and become mainstream.......i almost.......ALMOST put him up there with Nas!!!!!:)......1
I do not foresee that ever happening.

soul
03-01-2008, 12:14 PM
he is in the top 5 mcs, he can lyrically destroy anyone, either way pen an pad or freestyle. This cat is the truth, not bull**** everyone is on nowadays. He is in the class with Talib,nas, etc... spittin that truth, recongnize. He aint ever going mainstream if he has to sell out and sacrifice his message he brings and knowledge

SE-Rious1
03-01-2008, 12:26 PM
regurgatated period juice ????????? WTF

tippatone
03-01-2008, 12:42 PM
He spits some sick, deep lyrics, but since he dont rap about flash he gets no airtime

The Ninja
03-01-2008, 01:23 PM
Wtf is wrong with you people? I can't stand when people lump artists that have been rapping for ~5 yrs with artists who've been rapping 15+ years. Common has been spitting that ill **** for almost 2 decades man. Don't EVER lump him with some ****** on youtube. Get at me in 10 years, lets see what he can do.

Kyle
03-01-2008, 01:36 PM
What's your favorite IT line?

Mine is...

"I jerk off inside books and give life to words"

soul
03-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Wtf is wrong with you people? I can't stand when people lump artists that have been rapping for ~5 yrs with artists who've been rapping 15+ years. Common has been spitting that ill **** for almost 2 decades man. Don't EVER lump him with some ****** on youtube. Get at me in 10 years, lets see what he can do.
mmmm just cause one person put up a youtube link doesnt mean he just coming out. If you knew anything, you would know he has been around for atleast 10years homie, gtfo :thumbsup:

Benefit
03-01-2008, 02:26 PM
What's your favorite IT line?

Mine is...

"I jerk off inside books and give life to words"

leaving concepts stuck together that youve probably never heard...im tired of people thinking im psychologically disturbed , its probably because i overloaded their nervilogical nerve...

dude is too sick man...

soul
03-01-2008, 02:57 PM
leaving concepts stuck together that youve probably never heard...im tired of people thinking im psychologically disturbed , its probably because i overloaded their nervilogical nerve...

dude is too sick man...
u can qoute him all day. One track of his is more quotable and memorable than most cats whole album

j0nbunklah0m
03-01-2008, 04:53 PM
hes a straight up beast.

Kyle
03-01-2008, 05:11 PM
u can qoute him all day. One track of his is more quotable and memorable than most cats whole album
Truth.

Btw good songs not on rev. vol. 2: positive balance and impeach the president.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 05:14 PM
~waits for qd to come tell everyone they're wrong and their taste sucks~

You'll be waiting for a while because I've never said that. I've never told anyone their tastes suck. I don't agree with it? Yes. It sucks? That's not my call.

If you knew anything, you would know he has been around for atleast 10years homie,

Seven actually.

he is in the top 5 mcs

If you were counting today's lyricists, you're probably right. Overall in the history of rap, I would definitely disagree. But he'd probably be close. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
03-01-2008, 05:43 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72076

Dracc
03-01-2008, 05:43 PM
in the history of rap he'd be somewhere in the top 15.. not top 5.. common would be in the top 3 in my book

Dracc
03-01-2008, 05:52 PM
I could have worded it better I guess. But you do comment in a lot of music threads and 90% of the time you disagree. It's taste, I know.

Everyone hates when people dig up threads, might as well make a new one.

Anyone know if there is even a projected release date for the middle passage anymore?

speculations have pointed to late in the year now .. fall

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 05:56 PM
I could have worded it better I guess. But you do comment in a lot of music threads and 90% of the time you disagree. It's taste, I know.

Lolol. I know. I can't begin to tell you how much I can't stand today's rap genre. And with all the younger people on here, that's all they know. They don't know about when rap was good and worth listening to. All they know is Lil Jon, Ying Yang, and 50 Cent and Eminem. It's one thing to listen to old school, but it's an entirely different feeling growing up in it. But that's why I initially stayed out of this thread because I was going to trash it with my opinions (if you can believe I could possibly do that...lolol).

common would be in the top 3 in my book

In the history? Wow. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Anyone know if there is even a projected release date for the middle passage anymore?

It's on hold for now. There is a Spring 08 release time for "The 3rd World." Later, QD.

Dracc
03-01-2008, 06:02 PM
Lolol. I know. I can't begin to tell you how much I can't stand today's rap genre. And with all the younger people on here, that's all they know. They don't know about when rap was good and worth listening to. All they know is Lil Jon, Ying Yang, and 50 Cent and Eminem. It's one thing to listen to old school, but it's an entirely different feeling growing up in it. But that's why I initially stayed out of this thread because I was going to trash it with my opinions (if you can believe I could possibly do that...lolol).

In the history? Wow. Later, QD.

thats why i said in my book bruh... i'm a big common sense fan.. little brother has been a great rap group also...

Kyle
03-01-2008, 06:12 PM

Yeah I understand why you do it. I made the switch to just mc's, even now I can't escape the hate of qd. If it redeems me at all I listen to w.c. and westiside connection too.

It's on hold for now. There is a Spring 08 release time for "The 3rd World." Later, QD.
Lovely. It's been like 4-5 years since he's made an album. This better be the most amazing lyrical masterpiece any artist has ever created.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:20 PM
thats why i said in my book bruh...

I know, lolol. But even officially, I don't think he'll come close to that cut. I have my favorites that won't even touch the Top 50, lolol.

even now I can't escape the hate of qd. If it redeems me at all I listen to w.c. and westiside connection too.

Lolol. No hate here. You're straight with me. And even more straight with the WC comment. If you like WC, Youtube him and The Madd Circle. Dammit boy, he was just as lyrically strong then as he is now. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Lovely.

Did someone hijack your name then? If not, then this will be the last time I post in your direction. Lolol. Later, QD.

Kyle
03-01-2008, 06:24 PM
Lolol. No hate here. You're straight with me. And even more straight with the WC comment. If you like WC, Youtube him and The Madd Circle. Dammit boy, he was just as lyrically strong then as he is now. Later, QD.
Will do. But 5 years of work towards and album better produce the most amazing work ever.

Did someone hijack your name then? If not, then this will be the last time I post in your direction. Lolol. Later, QD.
It was my roommate I swear!

TheProfiteer
03-01-2008, 08:45 PM
I give that specific flow a 6/10. It just did not have any pizzzaz. "I regurgitate period juice" wtf?

Ronsam2006
03-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Damn he is truly a beast!

95alty
03-02-2008, 08:09 AM
This dudes garbage for real... I cant stand all those big ass words... its not because im uneducated... its because if i try to rap with him i WILL STUTTER or it will look like im playing tongue twisters while listening to my ipod... Just because an MC can use big words and spend a week or two writing a rhyme that makes sense doesnt make him HOT... i dont know thats just me... When im in the field i dont wanna listen to him when i get my chill time cus i might get pissed off

soul
03-02-2008, 09:38 AM
This dudes garbage for real... I cant stand all those big ass words... its not because im uneducated... its because if i try to rap with him i WILL STUTTER or it will look like im playing tongue twisters while listening to my ipod... Just because an MC can use big words and spend a week or two writing a rhyme that makes sense doesnt make him HOT... i dont know thats just me... When im in the field i dont wanna listen to him when i get my chill time cus i might get pissed off
so your lil wayne fan huh?

95alty
03-02-2008, 08:31 PM
so your lil wayne fan huh?

ROFL... id listen to this guy before wayne... I like nas, beanie sigel, chris and neefe, cassidy, reed dollaz, joey jihad, and jeezy... thats really all i listen to... im from philly so these are the rappers i tend to stay motivated to... somethings gotta get me through the night

blackboi50
03-03-2008, 02:06 PM
damn yall make me feel super young.........the fave i know is biggie jayz and nas!!!!!.....yall done went wayy back on me:(........1

osnap
03-04-2008, 12:50 AM
"Dance with the Devil" is one of the most fukked up songs ever imho.... IT is sick though. Hands down my favorite rapper.

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2008, 06:42 AM
damn yall make me feel super young.........the fave i know is biggie jayz and nas!!!!!.....yall done went wayy back on me:(........1

Who went way back? There is no "way back" in here, lolol. Later, QD.

blackboi50
03-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Who went way back? There is no "way back" in here, lolol. Later, QD.

man yall talking bout common and sh!t.......and u said some names i aint heard in a long time!!!!.......soooo u went way back like black people on buses in the 60s..:)......1

quickdodgeŽ
03-04-2008, 08:18 AM
man yall talking bout common and sh!t.......and u said some names i aint heard in a long time!!!!.......soooo u went way back like black people on buses in the 60s..:)......1

You talking about the other thread with me saying names. Only one I mentioned was WC and the Madd Circle. And Common isn't taking it back, lolol. Later, QD.

blackboi50
03-04-2008, 08:31 AM
You talking about the other thread with me saying names. Only one I mentioned was WC and the Madd Circle. And Common isn't taking it back, lolol. Later, QD.

:thinking:.....man u confusing me because u talked about them in this thread.....but yea i havent heard those names in a long time and u make me feel like a lil kidd because i wasnt even born yet when their music was out!!!!..:(.....1

Im Thinkin RBs
03-05-2008, 04:23 PM
this dude's fu.ckin crazy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjVCp_nITY

Dude I seen this video a while back man he is so crazy .. he was here during the summer at the underground hip hop festival at hifi buys after warped tour .

Cause of death is a crazy song .