PDA

View Full Version : SPIRIT AIRLINES... SUCK.. Spread the word.

Julio
01-17-2008, 03:46 PM
I was scheduled to fly DEC 29th @ 745 am to Fort lauderdale where I had to pick up my 2nd plane to Dominican republic.

I had lagauge, 2 of them, which I checked in @ 5:19 am that morning.

I noticed after waiting is 730 am and no one has boarded the plane yet.
Im, like.. hnmm.. I ask that attendant if there was a problem with the flight?

She said the flight thats going to For lauderdale has been delayed to until 9am from VEGAS.. Im like WTF? Im suppose to be connecting to go to SDQ ( code for santo domingo) She starts freaking out and trying to figure out what to do..

Well, there is really nothing to do.... She did advise me to take the flight anyways and try to catch the Fort lauderdale flight to DR since there was still 10 minutes in between.. I said, what about my laugage? She looks at me, and says, " That wont work "

Then she tries to tell me, there was a flight the next day to DR but I would have to pay an extra $75 bucks.. I said, I cant, I have to be in DR today, saturday. ... Well, those ****ers could not do nothing...

So I asked them to refund me money, they said OK.. no problem.. $800.00

Anyways, I needed to be in DR before SUNDAY.. I buy a ticket with American, all they had available was 2 seats, both 1st class and 1800 bucks.. Had no choice... bought that.

In all the chaos, I forgort about my laugage which I had already checked in with Spirit @ 519 this morning.. I go ask that lady.. To late, laugauge is gone.. lol.. I fill out some paperwork with hopes to someday see my laugage again.
What a day...

Well at this point is about 11 am.. I have no luggage which means, no cloth.. my new flight wasnt until 105pm.. gave me sometime to run to the walmart on 85 in riverdale, run in there buy some cloth and some other ****.. including a luggage.. My cousin was there with me, He let me borrow his boots since I didnt really feel like buying shoes at walmart.

Anyways, I received my laugage 2 days ago...

I had 10 cellphones , only 4 left, a pair of shoes missing, house phone and a perfume... lol

but, atleast i got most of it back, which means for the next trip I wont have to buy ****.. lol.

but is been almost 3 weeks, no refund of the money yet...

Anyways, I decided To use spirit because they were cheap... I hate that ****..

trip cost me an extra $2400 thanks to me trying to be CHEAP...

**** U SPIRIT AIRLINES!!!

Ran
01-17-2008, 03:48 PM
Holy hell. Talk about getting it hard.

DieselNuts
01-17-2008, 03:51 PM
Wow, that really sucks man. Thats one thing I hate about flying.

JDM TYTE YO
01-17-2008, 03:51 PM
damn i knew someone who flew with them and they lost his lugage too.. but his was a normal flight

Leadfoot_mf
01-17-2008, 04:01 PM
luggage. how many ways can u spell it?

Deke
01-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Isn't spirit the new airline thats offering specials like 10 dollar tickets?

Ran
01-17-2008, 04:02 PM
luggage. how many ways can u spell it?Was that a rhetorical question or an actual challenge?

Leadfoot_mf
01-17-2008, 04:07 PM
sure

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 04:09 PM
We got Spirit. Yes we do. We got Spirit and we'll fucc you.

Later, QD.

Leadfoot_mf
01-17-2008, 04:11 PM
spirit air for those who dont have anywhere important to go.

Julio
01-17-2008, 04:30 PM
I spelled it like 3 different ways.. One of them has to be right... lol

Leadfoot_mf
01-17-2008, 04:36 PM
indeed

Ran
01-17-2008, 04:39 PM
lagauge

laugage

laugauge

laugage

luggage

laugage

Well, you did get it right once. lol

isa2o3
01-17-2008, 04:51 PM
never use spirit, but i am pleased with delta and air-tran. gues i will stick with them

ZeDFuNk
01-17-2008, 04:51 PM
everyone has bad experiences, i've had nothing but good ones with them. Hopefully you get your luggage back.

Jimmy B
01-17-2008, 06:46 PM
its like using airtran late in the day, htey are NEVER on time after noon!!!

The Yousef
01-17-2008, 08:15 PM
they're cheap for a reason brother...i flew them going to Vegas and the only problem we encountered was i we couldn't check-in online on the return flight back....

Tech5
01-17-2008, 08:34 PM
LOL julio.... but sorry to hear about that, I had a bad time with them also, I know better now, well look at the bright side your not stuck over there in some type jail in a 4x4 room with no toliet next to a guy saying he wants your body....lol

Julio
01-17-2008, 08:51 PM
everyone has bad experiences, i've had nothing but good ones with them. Hopefully you get your luggage back.

I got it back 2 days ago. You are right though, a bad experience can happen to anyone... But look in this thread, lol.. thats bad I think.

I heard SPIRIT is the worst only after my bad experience happened. haha

Julio
01-17-2008, 08:53 PM
LOL julio.... but sorry to hear about that, I had a bad time with them also, I know better now, well look at the bright side your not stuck over there in some type jail in a 4x4 room with no toliet next to a guy saying he wants your body....lol

Funny you say that... :lmfao:

Ive been using american airlines all my life.. I will just continue to do that :goodjob:

noobcake88
01-17-2008, 09:07 PM
Did you all not hear that Spirit is merging with Delta ?