PDA

View Full Version : Illegal Immigrants OWN Us, here is proof

mad3nch1na
01-17-2008, 01:56 PM
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v164/92/92/33022808/n33022808_34102600_3340.jpg
Found it on Urbandictionary.com, I guess its the primary source where illegals learn english. :eek:

Ran
01-17-2008, 02:13 PM
4. black

black. a colour.
Even though african americans are considerd "black" they really arent. there brownish kinda colour.Getting a definition from someone with that kind of grammatical expertise seems questionable to say the least.

Also, I lol'd at the green card lotto.

grey1.8t
01-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Ignorance :thinking:

Ran
01-17-2008, 02:18 PM
http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v164/92/92/33022808/n33022808_34102600_3340.jpgI'm sure that offer is perfectly valid with the submission of three pieces of credit card information.

KPowerEP3
01-17-2008, 02:30 PM
The sad part is the government really does have a "lottery" type system for handling that.

korilee13
01-17-2008, 02:34 PM
Getting a definition from someone with that kind of grammatical expertise seems questionable to say the least.

Also, I lol'd at the green card lotto.

:goodjob:

JDM TYTE YO
01-17-2008, 02:42 PM
lol

Ran
01-17-2008, 03:01 PM
:goodjob:lol, whoops. :doh:

That's what I get for thinking of one sentence and typing another.

v-empire
01-17-2008, 03:02 PM
The sad part is the government really does have a "lottery" type system for handling that.

i dont see how its a sad part?

and why are people so against controlled immigration?

its not really a lottery. it goes by US censor diversification plan and finds out how many people of different nations are needed to make that balance, and they choose from all the applicants.

the number per country depends on how many are needed from the specific country/region and when the number is done, it moves to the next country or region. every year its different.

diversification is good for the country.

Ran
01-17-2008, 03:05 PM
diversification is good for the country.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/1199649450746.jpg

Hitler does not approve your post.

v-empire
01-17-2008, 03:13 PM
http://www.dba-oracle.com/images/red_neck_car.jpg
hahaha

they don't either....lol

mad3nch1na
01-17-2008, 04:12 PM
i dont see how its a sad part?

and why are people so against controlled immigration?

its not really a lottery. it goes by US censor diversification plan and finds out how many people of different nations are needed to make that balance, and they choose from all the applicants.

the number per country depends on how many are needed from the specific country/region and when the number is done, it moves to the next country or region. every year its different.

diversification is good for the country.
too bad the only ones that actually appy for it are illegals from south of the border
http://files.samhart.net/humor/fail.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 04:15 PM
Getting an definition from someone with that kind of grammatical expertice seems questionable to say the least.

What was wrong with it? I see they used "there" wrong, but what else? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Illegal Immigrants OWN Us, here is proof

I don't see any "proof" of them owning us. Later, QD.

KPowerEP3
01-17-2008, 04:29 PM
too bad the only ones that actually appy for it are illegals from south of the border

This was sort of my point. I don't care where they come from, and have no problem with people here legally. My issue is more with the fact that so many people who've already come here illegally are granted citizenship through the program.

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 04:34 PM
This was sort of my point. I don't care where they come from, and have no problem with people here legally. My issue is more with the fact that so many people who've already come here illegally are granted citizenship through the program.

Don't take this as a diss to you or an attack...it's just a straight question:

Why does that bother you? How does that affect your way of living? Does it threaten to put you or your family that much closer to poverty or to having bad health or to be put on the street?

Why I ask is because I will never understand why people let things that have nothing to do with them get under their skin. Just like all the people that want to get pissed off and rant about Black History Month. Why worry about it if it doesn't affect you? Later, QD.

KPowerEP3
01-17-2008, 04:40 PM

Why does that bother you? How does that affect your way of living? Does it threaten to put you or your family that much closer to poverty or to having bad health or to be put on the street?

Why I ask is because I will never understand why people let things that have nothing to do with them get under their skin. Just like all the people that want to get pissed off and rant about Black History Month. Why worry about it if it doesn't affect you? Later, QD.

Point WELL taken. Actually, my feelings on the matter have nothing to do with me one bit, because you're absolutely right, when it comes down to it, I'm not affected one iota. I do, however, think it's an injustice to people who follow the proper immigration process. It's just such an overwhelming 'problem' that legal or not, there seems to be a growing amount of prejudice against ANYONE from another country.

quickdodgeŽ
01-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Good response.

I do, however, think it's an injustice to people who follow the proper immigration process.

I do agree with you. Later, QD.

ksniperfox
01-17-2008, 04:53 PM
i kinda like it. seems like the other 59 who register will get deported.

and they arent brown. they are black. and they ARENT african americans. they're simply american. they are not from ****in africa. ive only ever met 1 actual african american. and he used correct grammar and english.:goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
01-17-2008, 06:14 PM
lol wtf?

korilee13
01-17-2008, 09:37 PM

im sure you are gonna bash me for replying to this but hell, thats never stopped me before.
i understand how people including myself can have a problem with it. only reason its so close to home for me is because my step dad owns a landscaping business and i used to work for him during the summer and saw how crooked most of his illegals treated things. medicare for example they get fake SS numbers and attempt to get there paychecks split up if they get over a certain amount so they can keep these priviledges. almost everyone of them claim 10 dependents so the most they usually pay in taxes is around 30 bucks a week; one of them got 6000 dollars back in income taxes, that math doesn't add up to me. it strikes me as odd that even if they are illegal citizens they are still treated as a legal citizen if it comes to suing, claiming taxes and such. one thing that really got under my skin and i'm sure its not the first time it has happened is one of his illegals hit some people in a car killed 2 of them and left the scene before the cops came. he left for mexico the next day, because he wasnt a legal citizen he got off scott free. then theres the whole brings down the economy because they send most of their money back to mexico thing, or they take us citizens jobs because they'll work harder for less and can still make a living simply because they live 10 deep while they are here for their usual 10 year stay plus the whole tax b/s. now don't take me wrong i dont have a problem with any race, i just dont like people who take advantage of the system and us citizens have to foot the bill with higher than what should be taxes(Fairtax law FTW). just my :2cents: