PDA

View Full Version : Damn Google.....

C22H19N3O4
08-04-2005, 02:59 AM
LoL...I had to do a double take when I saw this. Tsk tsk....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/quick_dodge2/image002.jpg

Try to refrain from sending me death threats this time..lol

HyPer50
08-04-2005, 04:15 AM
wtf? no more nigers? That doesn't even make sense... shouldn't it be no more Nigerians?

lowjack
08-04-2005, 08:31 AM
They are refering to the "country" not the person. Either way that is poor choice of words for a story to be under. Not to mention the "g" that would be missing if it were some POS KKK site.

Sad part is that people in Nigers are dying right and left from starvation. Fucking shops are full of food but the prices are too high for the folks to buy anything. Very sad..........

HyPer50
08-04-2005, 08:33 AM
They are refering to the "country" not the person. Either way that is poor choice of words for a story to be under. Not to mention the "g" that would be missing if it were some POS KKK site.

Sad part is that people in Nigers are dying right and left from starvation. Fucking shops are full of food but the prices are too high for the folks to buy anything. Very sad..........

Ok... I know I've been out of school for a long time, but I thought the country was Nigeria, not Nigers? Or are these 2 different countires?

Kevykev
08-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Niger is a country

C22H19N3O4
08-04-2005, 09:01 AM

Thanks for the recap of the news Jim Lehrer..lol. We know what the Washington Post was referring to. I sent Google an email and they moved it further down the list of headlines in that section. I'm sure every blog will point out the headline today.

Hype...Niger is a country north of Nigeria.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/quick_dodge2/Africa.jpg

HyPer50
08-04-2005, 09:09 AM
Ahhh ok, my mistake then.