PDA

View Full Version : Misc Right now!!! Barrett Jackson Fantasy bid - Who's Playin and winning?

EJ25RUN
01-16-2008, 07:29 PM
this is going to be my 7th 10th consecutiveness year watchin the barrett jackson auction!

Im playin the fantacy bid game and thought it be a good idea to show what you bid after the car sales to see how close you are.

For instance

1940 Ford Panel Truck Custom.... i bid $37,000/ sold at $30,000
1978 Ford Mustang Drag car.... i bid $86,000/ sold at $82000 (thats not bad)
1962 Ford Country Squire Custom Wagon.....up next!

the next car

http://www.speedtv.com/fantasybid/img/428.jpg
This 1962 Country Squire wagon combines a rare wood grain wagon with modern Hot Rod styling to achieve this incredible look. This is an amazingly original car with all original sheet metal and floor plans. The beautiful black paint and hand painted faux wood trim was done by Teddy Z who is nephew and apprentice to Hot Rod legend Bill Hines. The drivetrain consists of an original 390 engine that is rebuilt, the transmission was updated to a C6 and front disc brakes. The car rides on an Air Ride Technologies system and custom made 18" and 20" wing-nut wheels. The interior retains the original seat covers and door panels. The only major component replaced was the carpet. Other unique features include aluminum radiator, Concept-One Billet pulley and belt system and a new under dash air-conditioning system. To complete the surfer look, a custom surfboard with one-off Billet rack was added to the roof. Since completion the car has been chosen for an award at every Goodguys event it attended including a Rod & Custom Top 10 Pick in Nashville '06.

ill edit as more cars go

EJ25RUN
01-16-2008, 07:35 PM
ahhh what did the ford sell for?

rickgiblin
01-16-2008, 09:12 PM
dont know what the waggon sold for but theres a new one up... a 65 gto

i guessed 83 to my dad on the drag car but entered 87 into here... i was like geese, that sucks

rickgiblin
01-16-2008, 09:15 PM
o, and the waggon went for 44k

Revmaynard
01-17-2008, 10:45 AM
Did anyone see Rich Christiansen from PINKS on there? He said, and I quote, ''I don't even know how to lift the hood of a car.''

He should take his own life.

But yea, I voted 47 on the Ford panel. 78 on the Mustang. and 62 on the wagon.