PDA

View Full Version : !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Damn, we be having alot of guest in our section?!?

WHY ARE YOU HIDING??? I SEE YOU :eek:

toonz
01-16-2008, 06:29 PM
Who?

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 06:31 PM
I dont know who they are. They may be mods...

JDMJAYDC2
01-16-2008, 06:36 PM
lol sunroof doctor FTL keep that ish fool

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 06:36 PM
gulity

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 06:53 PM
gulity

there's one down :lmfao:

why wont you post up?

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 06:54 PM
lol sunroof doctor FTL keep that ish fool

Shut your ass up!!!

Now you know I'm trying to fix the sunroof in the hatch!!!

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 06:58 PM
there's one down :lmfao:

why wont you post up?

dont drive an ef or a honda at all for that matter

plus the flame-age is horrible on this forum so i keep my mouth shut and read

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
dont drive an ef or a honda at all for that matter

plus the flame-age is horrible on this forum so i keep my mouth shut and read

Man dont have to worry about that here. We dont bash, bite (except Ben), etc. Your more than welcome to post up :goodjob:

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Man dont have to worry about that here. We dont bash, bite (except Ben), etc. Your more than welcome to post up :goodjob:

wow im so much more at ease now

what a releif

reped everyone btw

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 07:10 PM
wow im so much more at ease now

what a releif

reped everyone btw

Plus, we got a Volvo driver in the squad anyways LOL

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 07:11 PM
Plus, we got a Volvo driver in the squad anyways LOL

really? lol is it an 88-91?

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 07:24 PM
really? lol is it an 88-91?

well it's this dude

Brad
Volvo 854
dont have a EF ....yet....

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m185/wbhard3029/DSCN1967.jpg

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 07:26 PM
volvos and ef's are quite boxy so i guess it works

Konstantin
01-16-2008, 07:29 PM
volvos and ef's are quite boxy so i guess it works
ROFL

Yeah man, c'mon in, have a seat, relax. If we poke fun at you....its good spirited, we mean no harm.

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 08:05 PM
ROFL

Yeah man, c'mon in, have a seat, relax. If we poke fun at you....its good spirited, we mean no harm.

good to know

in all honestly ive became obsessed with ef's as of lately never really liked hondas but i duno living in the mtns has changed my outlook a little bit

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 08:07 PM
good to know

in all honestly ive became obsessed with ef's as of lately never really liked hondas but i duno living in the mtns has changed my outlook a little bit

ride with ben in the mountains and you would buy an ef the next day :lmfao:

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 08:08 PM
ride with ben in the mountains and you would buy an ef the next day :lmfao:

i wouldnt doubt it dont knwo anyone to well so ive yet to ask for a ride along in the mtns to see if i really wanna get into the world of ef's

bigdare23
01-16-2008, 08:10 PM
just keep your eyes out for the next time they go up there. I bet someone wouldn't mind if you ride.

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 08:10 PM
just keep your eyes out for the next time they go up there. I be someone would mind if you ride.

word word will do i usually see yall riding down 60 on your way up anyways lol

Papa_Smurf
01-16-2008, 10:46 PM
yea bro, you should come out next time we go up to the mountains, we'll show you the way of the EF's.

and i'll show you the world of swapped, but still slow EF's, lolololol.

If you want an EF then just look in the F/S section bro, alot of people are selling their hatch's and rex's lately... can't see why :thinking:

BABY J
01-16-2008, 10:51 PM
I hate Efs

TheGrillMan
01-16-2008, 10:56 PM
yea bro, you should come out next time we go up to the mountains, we'll show you the way of the EF's.

and i'll show you the world of swapped, but still slow EF's, lolololol.

If you want an EF then just look in the F/S section bro, alot of people are selling their hatch's and rex's lately... can't see why :thinking:

honda isn;t the cool thing anymore. it;s more along the lines of 240's and who knows whats next

im deff going to be taging along next time yall roll through

yeah speaking of the f\s section im actually looking at a black d16 ef thinking of selling my ride for it

EvasiveEF9
01-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Yes, I bite. Including people's girlfriend's. Like Alan's. Man...the things I would do that girl are illegal in...erg...nevermind.

Anyways, yeah, I've given a few people rides up in the mountains. Don't know what the big deal is about riding with me and buying one the next day, though. :thinking:

Anyways, I don't know what you drive, but the EF is a good choice. Alot of people like them as their second car because it's not a female-picker-upper, but they're like adult go-karts. They're quick (or can be) and very nimble in the twisties. It's actually rated as one of the best car for things like Autocross because of the low-weight, FWD, and short wheel base.

Yeah, man...you're welcome to come in a stick around. We're not mean unless you annoy us or piss us off...but hey, I mean, if we can deal with Jermaine's college park-ness, and Alan's attempt to speak ebonics, and my love for cheese, and dare's desire to be japanese himself...we can deal with most anything you may throw our way. And if we can't...well, I'll offer BTLFED a few beers, and have you banned.

TheGrillMan
01-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Yes, I bite. Including people's girlfriend's. Like Alan's. Man...the things I would do that girl are illegal in...erg...nevermind.

Anyways, yeah, I've given a few people rides up in the mountains. Don't know what the big deal is about riding with me and buying one the next day, though. :thinking:

Anyways, I don't know what you drive, but the EF is a good choice. Alot of people like them as their second car because it's not a female-picker-upper, but they're like adult go-karts. They're quick (or can be) and very nimble in the twisties. It's actually rated as one of the best car for things like Autocross because of the low-weight, FWD, and short wheel base.

Yeah, man...you're welcome to come in a stick around. We're not mean unless you annoy us or piss us off...but hey, I mean, if we can deal with Jermaine's college park-ness, and Alan's attempt to speak ebonics, and my love for cheese, and dare's desire to be japanese himself...we can deal with most anything you may throw our way. And if we can't...well, I'll offer BTLFED a few beers, and have you banned.

hahaha extremely well put,
i dont have bad habits expect for calling people on there ****, but thats way to much for me to ever stop

and as far as my ride, currently it's a 99 protege lx, nice n slow but actually handles very well in the twisties

ash7
01-17-2008, 02:31 AM
daryl, are you running Windows95 ? Good grief bro - time to upgrade to XP. :)

-jonathan

JDMJAYDC2
01-17-2008, 06:06 AM
bwhaahaha at ^ repped if i can

Papa_Smurf
01-17-2008, 06:52 AM

and she'd never touch you. she laughed when she saw your car. i think that was the 1st time she actually appreciated my car, was when she saw your non interior primered hatch :D

but when the next mountain run comes, she will be in my passenger seat, even thoguh she'll probably be yelling @ me to slow down the whole time :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
01-17-2008, 10:16 AM
daryl, are you running Windows95 ? Good grief bro - time to upgrade to XP. :)

-jonathan
was kinda thinkin' the same thing... :screwy: I hope he lays out some kind of excuse like "it's my mom's computer" or SOMETHING...

and she'd never touch you. she laughed when she saw your car. i think that was the 1st time she actually appreciated my car, was when she saw your non interior primered hatch :D

but when the next mountain run comes, she will be in my passenger seat, even thoguh she'll probably be yelling @ me to slow down the whole time :lmfao:
LoL, and you think I'd ACTUALLY touch HER? LoL. I only do it to get under your skin from time to time. And cuz I like you...cuz no one else has the balls to attempt to bring their girl around the squad.

And as far as my car, LoL, she's not the first one. I didn't build it to look good...hence the license plate "Built To Handle". Not built for anything else. There's been more time put int that little car than most of ya'll have put into your cars...but all my money that SHOULD have gone into looks went into other things not related to my car :( Nonetheless...you laugh at my car...you're on my sh*t list.

One thing's for sure...to get ass when you've got a car like mine...you KNOW you've got game, LoL.

All gravy, though. Ya'll are gonna be some haters when I come back home and there's a squad meet and I roll up in a baller Z or 3series...in uniform. :goodjob: Or something RHD straight out of Japan. Girls gonna be like "Ben, we want you!" and I'll be like "Sorry, my wives over in Japan wouldn't like it."

mushroom_toy
01-17-2008, 02:27 PM
:goodjob: Or something RHD straight out of Japan. Girls gonna be like "Ben, we want you!" and I'll be like "Sorry, my wives over in Japan wouldn't like it."

Hahahah reps.

bigdare23
01-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Bitches I'm using windows XP!!!!

I'm -1 everyone in this thread!!!!

Papa_Smurf
01-17-2008, 06:04 PM
lol nah ben, i dont think you'd touch her, lol. ik we joke around about it cause we can both take it and dish it out. but yea, she would have been at the dinner if she didn't have to take the dog to the vet that same day in milldgeville.

but, she WILL be comming to the next mountain run, which is why we need to start planning!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdare23
01-17-2008, 06:52 PM
lol nah ben, i dont think you'd touch her, lol. ik we joke around about it cause we can both take it and dish it out. but yea, she would have been at the dinner if she didn't have to take the dog to the vet that same day in milldgeville.

but, she WILL be comming to the next mountain run, which is why we need to start planning!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you can drive

and me and her will be in the back :idb:

Papa_Smurf
01-17-2008, 08:21 PM
hell yea dude, sounds like a plan.

and then your girl can :flash: right before we :idb: .but not before i :toilet: on her chest ...

:slap:

bigdare23
01-17-2008, 10:54 PM
hell yea dude, sounds like a plan.

and then your girl can :flash: right before we :idb: .but not before i :toilet: on her chest ...

:slap:

freaky aint ya LOL

EvasiveEF9
01-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Bitches I'm using windows XP!!!!

I'm -1 everyone in this thread!!!!
I bet you stole it...

**waits for jermaine**

well you can drive

and me and her will be in the back :idb:
Oh, the joys of having a back seat...oh...wait...you don't really know about that yet, do you...

hatches FTMFW.

sakasaku
01-19-2008, 09:38 AM
maybe there cops seeing were we meet up and other clubs and ppl so they can watch for us and they no were ur going to be and no wat ur doing

EvasiveEF9
01-19-2008, 09:54 AM
...you've not been to the mountains, obviously. :)

sakasaku
01-19-2008, 09:54 AM
who me?if so no

EvasiveEF9
01-19-2008, 09:58 AM
You're in for a treat...

sakasaku
01-19-2008, 10:10 AM
y?

EvasiveEF9
01-19-2008, 02:21 PM
mountains are fun...

one run and Cato got addicted, alan got pretty hooked...who else...

sakasaku
01-19-2008, 02:47 PM
whens are nexted planed run?

TheGrillMan
01-19-2008, 02:48 PM
whens are nexted planed run?

yeah what he said
n ****..

EvasiveEF9
01-19-2008, 02:56 PM
I...have no idea what language he's even speaking.

TheGrillMan
01-19-2008, 03:01 PM
I...have no idea what language he's even speaking.

i think he's asking when the next ef squad mtn run might be

im gona go out on a limb and say march at the earlyist(sp)

i know im not trying to fly around those mtns with gravel and sailt all over the place

EvasiveEF9
01-19-2008, 03:13 PM
LoL. March is about accurate...

sakasaku
01-19-2008, 03:15 PM
cool cause i want to go!!!

Papa_Smurf
01-19-2008, 03:17 PM
mountains are fun...

one run and Cato got addicted, alan got pretty hooked...who else...

yup, went on one and was effin' hooked, went on the 2nd and i'm even more hooked.

can't wait till the next run, we need to start planning it soooooon! :goodjob:

TheGrillMan
01-19-2008, 03:28 PM
yup, went on one and was effin' hooked, went on the 2nd and i'm even more hooked.

can't wait till the next run, we need to start planning it soooooon! :goodjob:

nothing quite like mtn runs ive only ran them a few times with a friend from fl (06sti) but ran allmost everything by myself on a weekly basis heh

plus i think i know of some pretty g-narly spots that other might not know of

EvasiveEF9
01-19-2008, 03:54 PM
DBT - Try me... :goodjob:

Alan - Was thinking of a wild wings meet on tuesday or wednesday...

sakasaku
01-19-2008, 04:03 PM
wat r the name of some good mountain runs this would be my first time when we go!
are they all weekend or one day?

TheGrillMan
01-19-2008, 04:06 PM

wich wildwings?

say gainsville and im there

EvasiveEF9
01-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Usually down here in Marietta/Roswell area...

Blood mountain is the main place we run. it's nearby and easy to come back home if we need more help if someone has trouble. It's usually about a half-day event...to a full day...depending on how many laps we run. Usually no more than two because the smokey's start to come out.

TheGrillMan
01-19-2008, 04:55 PM
Usually down here in Marietta/Roswell area...

Blood mountain is the main place we run. it's nearby and easy to come back home if we need more help if someone has trouble. It's usually about a half-day event...to a full day...depending on how many laps we run. Usually no more than two because the smokey's start to come out.

damn i didn;t know thats where the runs were i thought yall came through dahlonega to do your runs i must see a differnt set of hatch's on sundays

Papa_Smurf
01-20-2008, 01:33 AM

never been to a wings meet bro, how far is it from the rock?

EvasiveEF9
01-20-2008, 08:25 AM
We DO run through dahlonega...but blood mountain is another place we run through. Same with Wolf Penn...

Alan - It's not too far. Probably about as far as getting to hardmans...

Papa_Smurf
01-20-2008, 08:35 AM
i'll see whats up.

money is getting dumped right now, so we'll have to see how much i have that day.

blaknoize
01-20-2008, 01:32 PM
Well if things work out with me up here. I'll be down for that run. I didnt get to go on one last time. :(