PDA

View Full Version : I need advice on a car accident.

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 12:10 AM
Ok so this was a week ago or so. I was backing out and struck a 97 Acura TL in the passenger front fender... dented in a little and what not... My fault.
I get out the girl is freaking the shit out right. So im like dont worry insurance will take care of it... i call the cops... their voicemail comes up (really)... so i hang up and start talkin to her.
she's like you really dont have to call the cops, I can get an estimate and you can pay it and not get the insurance involved even. That made me want to call the cops even more cuz she was actin shady and all... so im like whatever. All of sudden my mom comes out of the house and is like listen to her... you're a teenage driver, the less on your record the better. So im like whatever... i wont call the cops.... 5 seconds later... The cops call back and say, we recieved a call from this number. I'm like yeah i got in a wreck but I've decided to handle it without the police. They asked me if anyone was injured, so i said outloud "no, no one was injured, it happened at 5mph"

She gets an estimate for 1200$ im like wtf?... Shes like just fix my car (had apparent front end damage due to previous wrecks as i saw ... looked fresh) She said that the car was like that when they got it.

ok... so i agreed to fix the damages as much as i can, to avoid insurance right. All of sudden the next day bitch calls me up says that I have to take care of her daughters medical bills (2 years old)... so im like wtf? At the scene the little girl was running around laughing and etc. Apparently the girl had bruises on her... wtf? So she brought over the medical report right.. and it said copay 80.00... she brought two copies... both in white... LOL And i looked and you can CLEARLY see that the 8 was written in with a different pen. Furthermore, on the paper... it said paid by medicare, no copay... I can care less its only 80 bux... but why was she trying to do this bullshit after i agreed...
This is where the story gets wierd. Ok so her bf calls me up and asks me where I am. They figured since i was very helpful and what not (at this point i was like yeah its my fault... ill be responsible)... hes like where are you... I was in jonesboro at the time.. i was like why. He said my girl just got pulled over and she had a suspended license, can you go pick her up ... im like nah im too far... I WAS LIKE WTFFF. Then later that night she called me (not knowing that her BF called) and wondered what the status was on the car... i was like so your license was suspended... shes like who told you that?... im like your bf... she was talking for like 10 minutes on why it was and how she didnt know and etc and didnt let me get a word in... so then im like whatever ill talk to you later...

Quick facts:
No police report
I got the documents of her trying to fuck me over
Her license = suspended

What can i do?

1 more thing, the day after the wreck, i called her up and she didnt pick up... I dont remember what exactly i said cuz my head was all out of wack that day. I was like "hey its me hasan, i was the one in the camry (what i was drivin cuz my starion head gasket blown)Please call me back, i want to take car of the damages and get this resolved asap, please call" or something on those lines.... i dont remember... she said she has that voicemail and will take it to court if she has to.

Anyone have any advice on the situation... she tried to fuck me over twice... even when i agreed to pay the damages.

Bishop
08-04-2005, 12:16 AM
Put a hit out on her

ATK_Designs
08-04-2005, 12:28 AM
tell her that you'll call the cops on the accident to report the damages and shiet and see what she'll do.

krindus
08-04-2005, 01:10 AM
no police report? no insurance report? if she didn't want to report it then you arn't really liable for anything, don't know what the legal standpoint is on this, but honestly, if she's badgering you and theres no written agreements on anything, then fuck it.

ALVIN
08-04-2005, 01:10 AM
damn man sorry to hear about that shit...point of advice dont matter whos fault it is...call the cops. As you can see there are some crooked fucks in this world.

ahmonrah
08-04-2005, 01:16 AM
at the time of an accident.....ALWAYS , ALWAYS CALL THE COPS. a little news too late 'cause who can really turn down an emotional woman?? how do you think some women get the perks they recieve ?? well in this event there isnt much advise other than the aforementioned i can give to help with your situation.

ahmonrah
08-04-2005, 01:17 AM
tell her that you'll call the cops on the accident to report the damages and shiet and see what she'll do.
yeah!! give that a try!!

civic95
08-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Just tell her you don't have any cash, and that you want your insurance to handle it. Then say I'll be glad to have the cops come file a police report.

4dmin
08-04-2005, 07:18 AM
no report = no deal!!! i would tell her to fuck off for everything, but the damage you know you caused... if she wants to take it to court, all you have to do is bring up her driving record of suspended license and that will show the type of person she is... she obviously avoided the police b/c of that.

THIS IS WHY YOU ALWAYS GET A POLICE REPORT :goodjob:

RISKYB
08-04-2005, 08:14 AM
SHE DOESNT HAVE A LEGAL FOOT TO STAND ON, SCREW THAT

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 09:30 AM
ok im about to call her... thanks for the posts... i may just give her the fender that i bought, but have her pay for everything else so i dont leave her completely hanging. If she hadnt tried to screw me over, i woulda paid everything, even though i wasnt liable. hrm... so to sum this up

she has 1 ticket for driving w/ suspended license (got it yesterday)
If i tlel her to call the cops, shell get another... doesnt that mean jailtime?
1 more question: What about the voicemail message.

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 09:46 AM
ok so i just called her and now she said ok If you want to do it like that, then we'll take it to court. She also said her license was never suspended either. I have no proof this happened either. SHe also said all this about emotional distress, loss of work, etc and stuff. What happens now :(

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 09:48 AM
man fuck her homie, tell her to go suck a dick, stop trying to sponge you for money, tell her to reinstate her liscense then holla at ya...

oh and i remember me and civic 95 was talkin about this in your other thread...sucks it happened too

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 09:51 AM
man fuck her homie, tell her to go suck a dick, stop trying to sponge you for money, tell her to reinstate her liscense then holla at ya...

oh and i remember me and civic 95 was talkin about this in your other thread...sucks it happened too
so you mean if her license is re-instated then I am liable? If she has the cops called on me, what do I do?

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 09:53 AM
ok so i just called her and now she said ok If you want to do it like that, then we'll take it to court. She also said her license was never suspended either. I have no proof this happened either. SHe also said all this about emotional distress, loss of work, etc and stuff. What happens now :(

well, tell her she has no actual proof you hit her, she has no proof it was your fault, tell her you have emotional distress from all the phone calls, the emotional distress from her hounding you for medical bills....hell if you wanna get legal, she forged a bill.....and she has a suspended liscense, she may say she doesn't but why would her boyfriend say to pick her up...she's a liar, manipulator and a bad citizen...she'll get whats commin to her in court

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 09:56 AM
so say the cops come to my house, what do I say?

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 09:57 AM
so you mean if her license is re-instated then I am liable? If she has the cops called on me, what do I do?

even if she reinstates, she still drove ona suspended liscense....i work for an insurance company...so its like this

a policy holder lets thier policy terminate on 5/1/05.....they have a claim for 6/3/05...they dont reinstate their policy untill 7/1/05...LEGALLY we dont have to pay that claim, because at that point in time they had no coverage....

now we'll relate this to your story...

IF her liscense was suspended at that time....that means she probably had no insurance.....you have to have a valid liscense to get insurance ( unless the law has changed)...say she does take this to court....she will have to py for 1.) driving on a suspended liscense 2.) driving with no insurance.....
if she even wins her case...you have to pay for damage.....im sure her court bill will be higher then yours, she knows it too....she doesnt wanna see you in court, trust me

Ruiner
08-04-2005, 09:57 AM

I cannot believe that you are listening to non-lawyers about legal advice. Are you insane? I could tell you exactly what you need to do, but I'm going to sit back here and just watch unfold. It is amusing.

Ahahahahahah, seriously, some of these answers are a joke! Ahahahahahah.

Repost Squintz
08-04-2005, 09:58 AM
damn, thats messed up, id call the cops

99SI
08-04-2005, 10:00 AM
I would tell her to take it to court. You are young and don't have assets, lawyers are expensive. She has no police report, a 2 year old witness, and a bad record. I would tell her that it is up to her if she wants to drag something into claims court then have at it.

Spyder
08-04-2005, 10:13 AM

she is playing you man, call the cops get a report and go from there, let the insurance companies handle it. let this be a lesson for everyone get a police report reguardless of how minor (unless you are the one getting cash on the spot for minor damage lol) we have 100 people that work injury claims here at this one location. I sit in with them sometimes and look at what all they are doing and claiming, sometimes you get claims like the one you are dealing with and there is the mom with 15 kids in the car all of which are terribly injured from the accident.. next thing you know there is an attorney on the phone. they say something along the lines of we need full discolsure of medical payments available because these people that were so terribly injured. to which the claim rep says.. "did you actually see the vehicle your client was driving" then State farm offers 100 bucks to each of them, the lawyer counters with 100,000 each and they normally settle at 150-200 each. in your case however i would be sure to submit the "doctored" documents and let your companies lawyers have a field day with it if they were dumb enough to persue after that.

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 11:06 AM
so, i guess we will have to go to court now. I am wondering how will her voicemail message I left will hold up in court.

Not that I think about it, I would have rather taken care of it out of court lol. :(

ŁG2♣
08-04-2005, 11:12 AM
i told u man just fuck it lol

Spyder
08-04-2005, 11:13 AM
so, i guess we will have to go to court now. I am wondering how will her voicemail message I left will hold up in court.

Not that I think about it, I would have rather taken care of it out of court lol. :(

there is a VERY slim chance it will go to actual court. the insurance compaines will go back and fourth while contacting you on occasion to let you know what's happening.

ŁG2♣
08-04-2005, 11:14 AM
man she cant drive for shit.....and yes her Lz are suspended aint that why her car got impounded for drivin on suspended Lz?

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 11:16 AM
man she cant drive for shit.....and yes her Lz are suspended aint that why her car got impounded for drivin on suspended Lz?
LOL i chill with you soo much and I never knew you were on IA... you were with me when it happened right... yeah she cant drive. Yo man I want to pay for the damages now lol... just in case somehow she wins and gets all that emotional distress bullshit and what not.

Spyder
08-04-2005, 11:22 AM
LOL i chill with you soo much and I never knew you were on IA... you were with me when it happened right... yeah she cant drive. Yo man I want to pay for the damages now lol... just in case somehow she wins and gets all that emotional distress bullshit and what not.

i have some emotional distress from all the PM's you sent me. bring me 100 bucks cash and i wont sue you.

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 11:23 AM
i have some emotional distress from all the PM's you sent me. bring me 100 bucks cash and i wont sue you.

well spyda, i will like 500 from you.
thanks nigga

Spyder
08-04-2005, 11:24 AM
well spyda, i will like 500 from you.
thanks nigga

i need 500 from you to bish, damn that makes us even.. lets find some new people to scam.

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 11:51 AM
i need 500 from you to bish, damn that makes us even.. lets find some new people to scam.

true, i seen this guy named admin...lets try him

Scrappy
08-04-2005, 11:56 AM
i say take ruiners advice and not take peoples advice from a forum...

Spyder
08-04-2005, 11:58 AM
i say take ruiners advice and not take peoples advice from a forum...

Ruiner is on this forum and gave the advice LOL. none the less i deal with this shit daily, and i know hasan, he wont call a lawyer to handle it so this is as good as it is going to get lol.

Scrappy
08-04-2005, 12:01 PM
i wasnt saying with the legal advice, part.... read my post... NOT TAKE PEOPLES ADVICE FROM THE FORUM

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 12:04 PM
why is she yelling?

Scrappy
08-04-2005, 12:05 PM
in a horrible mood

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 12:06 PM
im sorry, hope you feel better

Spyder
08-04-2005, 12:07 PM
in a horrible mood

great now im going to get yelled at all day becuase you are in a shitty mood.. wanna get married?

chrisdavis
08-04-2005, 12:16 PM
I would consult an attorney for this one. Please remember in the future no matter what call the police immediately, and your insurance company says to never admit fault.

Scrappy
08-04-2005, 12:17 PM
cant marry you! punk you know that!

Hulud
08-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Put a hit out on her
you really need to stop hanging out with chris lol

Bishop
08-04-2005, 12:20 PM
lol

Spyder
08-04-2005, 12:26 PM
cant marry you! punk you know that!

good because my girl friend would be pissed lol.

BTEC
08-04-2005, 12:26 PM
call a lawyer and be like "my friend ..." and tell your story and see what they reccomend. tell them your friend was too scared to call or something. i dnt think itll hold up in court but u really shouldve called the cops. i think shes trying to scare u into paying for her stuff and it seems to be wrkng.

Scrappy
08-04-2005, 12:27 PM
uh oh, you got a girlfriend? :(

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 12:28 PM

someone sounds disappointed.....look what happened to the last affair caught on tv ( refer to sig)

Bishop
08-04-2005, 12:30 PM
lol

Scrappy
08-04-2005, 12:32 PM
lol JK i am glad you have a girlfriend and dont do like the other thread entitled ;)

Spyder
08-04-2005, 12:35 PM

yep :)

Scrappy
08-04-2005, 12:39 PM
^ spoken by the true balla, he makes me wanna holla!

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 03:40 PM
lol wtf why does spyder man turn every thread into a homosexual circus lol... thanks for the help... i guess im just gonna let it ride... oh yeah she doesnt know my last name or any of my insurance info either...but she knows my ph # and has that incriminating voicemail. :(

B16a2 Civic
08-04-2005, 03:41 PM
lol wtf why does spyder man turn every thread into a homosexual circus lol... thanks for the help... i guess im just gonna let it ride... oh yeah she doesnt know my last name or any of my insurance info either...but she knows my ph # and has that incriminating voicemail. :(

change ya #....Lol

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 07:19 PM
fuck it... i called her up and i'm like ill take care of the damage as long she gives me written proof that I did so and I'm paying ONLY the damage to the car nothing else. She seemed like she agreed, lets see how everything goes. Honestly, i dont have the time/money or whatever to take the risk to see what happens if we take it further. And my mom is on my back saying that it was my fault and I should be responsible. I told her how responsible was it for the driver to drive, w/o valid DL.

Spyder
08-04-2005, 07:25 PM

:2up:

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 07:31 PM
:2up:
i got ur shit... this weekend, i go up to mall of GA to work... thats kinda close to ya right? I'll call and drop the shit off ...

(we are talking about very illegal products)

Spyder
08-04-2005, 07:32 PM
i got ur shit... this weekend, i go up to mall of GA to work... thats kinda close to ya right? I'll call and drop the shit off ...

(we are talking about very illegal products)

alright cool. i wont be around but you can leave them in the mail box or i can meet up with you like i said in the PM you didnt respond to lol.

RandomGuy
08-04-2005, 07:33 PM
alright cool. i wont be around but you can leave them in the mail box or i can meet up with you like i said in the PM you didnt respond to lol.
did you forget, i am too cool to answer your PM's.

Spyder
08-04-2005, 07:35 PM
did you forget, i am too cool to answer your PM's.

i know you iz. :(

Annihilation
08-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Ur a PUSSY.

Bitch has no case, no witnesses

Just say she hit you and then the case would be dropped in a second cause no one is admitting fault.

You can just bring up the foney paper work for the medical bills

Did you not read it said" Extended problem" which means she has gone in for the same problemn before . The infection cream she got her kid .

I cant belive she changed out the Zero on the payment and replaced it with $80.00

Stupid bitch gave you both copies and forgot to erase the payment method which was still on the papers. Medicaid paid for it and then she had NO COPAY which meant she had no out of pocket expense. I told you i'd call her up acting like a lawyer adn say that we have a case against her for FRAUD. And let her know that we cna submit the papers to Medicaid and they will deny her medicaid for her child and then she will be seriously fucked!

RandomGuy
08-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Ur a PUSSY.

Bitch has no case, no witnesses

Just say she hit you and then the case would be dropped in a second cause no one is admitting fault.

You can just bring up the foney paper work for the medical bills

Did you not read it said" Extended problem" which means she has gone in for the same problemn before . The infection cream she got her kid .

I cant belive she changed out the Zero on the payment and replaced it with $80.00

Stupid bitch gave you both copies and forgot to erase the payment method which was still on the papers. Medicaid paid for it and then she had NO COPAY which meant she had no out of pocket expense. I told you i'd call her up acting like a lawyer adn say that we have a case against her for FRAUD. And let her know that we cna submit the papers to Medicaid and they will deny her medicaid for her child and then she will be seriously fucked!
but listen... MY MOM IS MAKIN ME PAY LOL SHES LIKE ITS YOUR FAULT, BE RESPONSIBLE... but as soon as the bitch tries to pull something like that again im gonna be like you know what fuck it, sue me.

The Golden Child
08-11-2005, 03:05 PM
stop being a whimp and bring it to court ..
or get a report done no proof of u hitting her without no report ..
da same situation happened with my friend ..
my friends car stopped on da highway and slammed into a guy ..
the guy said its ok and said just to buy a rear bumper ..
exchanged numbers and my friend changed her number and das it ..

RandomGuy
08-11-2005, 03:10 PM
its over, lock this thread

B16a2 Civic
08-11-2005, 03:12 PM
hey man i was interested into knowing what happened...if you dont mind could you share, or pm me...or if none of the above i understand due to privacy

RandomGuy
08-11-2005, 03:16 PM
well ... the bitch came to my house this morning.. .signed a paper saying all i would do is fix the fender and we're done... im like whatever.. i bought the fender and will get it taken care of sunday ... end of story... i just am not in the mood to pursue it and for what reason... if u take it to court one person will get screwed either way... why not just fuck it and let both parties be semi-happy

B16a2 Civic
08-11-2005, 03:18 PM
well ... the bitch came to my house this morning.. .signed a paper saying all i would do is fix the fender and we're done... im like whatever.. i bought the fender and will get it taken care of sunday ... end of story... i just am not in the mood to pursue it and for what reason... if u take it to court one person will get screwed either way... why not just fuck it and let both parties be semi-happy

ahh okay, guess ya'll met half way....she wa still in teh wrong....what you should do is write something on the inside fender like...bitch....she wont see it unless she takes the fender off and looks on teh other side

ŁG2♣
08-11-2005, 03:23 PM
bigboi did u settle this thing already?

IndianStig
08-11-2005, 04:22 PM
She a ho, give the BF a call, tell him to take the fender, and say that she made a move on you so she gets beat around, if hes a wife beater.