PDA

View Full Version : Two Dekalb County Police Officers shot and killed

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 10:46 AM
Who ever did it, they are gonna die. Two police officers were shot and killed in Dekalb County. Man I live over here and glenwood is blocked off for 10 blocks.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=5500538&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

TicketRedBB6
01-16-2008, 10:49 AM
I heard that cops searched every residence near there all night long trying to find them. Is that true?

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 10:51 AM
I heard that cops searched every residence near there all night long trying to find them. Is that true?Yes and they have it locked down now still looking for them mofos. i would turm myself in, because dekalb is going to shoot them on site if they dont.

Leisa
01-16-2008, 10:53 AM
that is sad... :(

TicketRedBB6
01-16-2008, 10:56 AM
Yes and they have it locked down now still looking for them mofos. i would turm myself in, because dekalb is going to shoot them on site if they dont.

Damn that's crazy. I've never heard of just searching every house that late at night. Hopefully they got some leads from it.

I think i'd rather get shot by the cops that caught me then be on death row for years and then die

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Damn that's crazy. I've never heard of just searching every house that late at night. Hopefully they got some leads from it.

I think i'd rather get shot by the cops that caught me then be on death row for years and then dieFrom what I am understanding, they walked up to the car ard shot the cops.

TicketRedBB6
01-16-2008, 11:03 AM
From what I am understanding, they walked up to the car ard shot the cops.
Yeah, that's what I heard too. Im saying that if caught they're pretty certain to get the death penalty. I was saying I'd rather be shot in the street by cops then sit on death row for a long ass time and finally get lethal injection.

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 11:09 AM
No, I understand what you are saying. I total agree with you, they have three schools shut down over here.

Killer
01-16-2008, 12:02 PM
crazy

R3RUN
01-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Thats nuts, theres gonna be a **** ton of cops in town for the funeral, gurantee it. Last semester a cop got shot here in tampa and something like 6k cops showed up for the funeral procession and ****. They blocked I-275 off COMPLETELY on one side of the road for several miles just so the procession would fit, it was nuts seeing that many cops.

Slow Motion
01-16-2008, 12:18 PM
whoever did it was trying to prove somethin....or i bet it was some youngstas.

MR2DR
01-16-2008, 12:19 PM
damn that's fcuked up. But i mean, how will they get caught? They have no descriptions of the suspects =T

R3RUN
01-16-2008, 12:22 PM
whoever did it was trying to prove somethin....or i bet it was some youngstas.
Yea, probably some dumbass 17/18yr old kids who think they're gangster. They are gonna die man, you don't shoot 2 cops and live long enough to go to trial.

They will get caught, they shot cops man, if ever an investigation will get the attention it should this will be it.

Dracc
01-16-2008, 12:24 PM
who ever is caught for this... is gonna die one way or another

soul
01-16-2008, 12:26 PM
maybe they were dirty cops...........

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 12:36 PM
No they werent. They were doing security for the aparment complex, in their uniforms. They were investigating a suspicous person/s, while the were sitting in their personal cars when unknown person walked up and released 12 rounds in them.

soul
01-16-2008, 12:39 PM
No they werent. They were doing security for the aparment complex, in their uniforms. They were investigating a suspicous person/s, while the were sitting in their personal cars when unknown person walked up and released 12 rounds in them.
maybe they where sitting there waiting for them to bring em there cuts so they would keep "overlooking" them while on duty at the complex and they got tired of it and instead of not paying up and getting busted, they busted shells instead.

Jaimecbr900
01-16-2008, 12:42 PM

They were there doing their "side job" patrolling an apt. complex that had many problems. I sincerely doubt they were dirty at all. One was on the force for 2 yrs and the other for 4, both were family men.

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 01:10 PM
They were there doing their "side job" patrolling an apt. complex that had many problems. I sincerely doubt they were dirty at all. One was on the force for 2 yrs and the other for 4, both were family men.x2, I feel for their families. My girl works for the dekalb county police department, if it were her I would find and kill them mofos myself.

JITB
01-16-2008, 02:20 PM
i run my route a block away from those apartments. and those apartments always have someone outside around or walking around at all times of the night. When i drive past them at 3-4am in the morning there is plenty of ppl outside. Prob up to no good. but every week somethin is goin down in that area. Luckily my stop is in a gated area, so i got a lil security. But a few weeks ago they found a body behind a store right across the street. I had to take a detour thru the neighborhoods in the surrounding area to get to my stop, and ther were alot of cops at alot of houses......But im sure taht they will catch them in no time.. there is too much activity in that area for them to get away.

JDM TYTE YO
01-16-2008, 02:22 PM
thats ****ed up!

HalfBaked
01-16-2008, 02:34 PM
I doubt they get away.

However, killing these guys is letting them off a bit too easy I think.

HalfBaked
01-16-2008, 02:39 PM
http://www.scandekalb.com/LibraryArticle5138.html

They found a bloodtrail, thats a plus.

I'm sure these people are ****ed.

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 02:49 PM
http://www.scandekalb.com/LibraryArticle5138.html

They found a bloodtrail, thats a plus.

I'm sure these people are ****ed.I dont think it will be letting them off easy. Letting they ass live would be, because they will be able to eat and drink free.

Leadfoot_mf
01-16-2008, 03:51 PM
sad one of the officers had 5 kids.

Greddypacked
01-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Very sad, prayers to the families.

The felons are f...ked, there is a 50K reward for there dumb a..es.

Mr.Big
01-16-2008, 06:05 PM
Oh slap that what happen then

I seen police had glenwood lock down hard!!
I was on glenwood around 12:00 to like 1:30 Had to take snapfinger rd home

MR2DR
01-16-2008, 10:02 PM
i still dont know how they're gonna get caught. there were no evidence at the crime scene, nor were there any descriptions of the suspects. and sadly, that blood trail could've been from someone else doing something else =T

_Christian_
01-16-2008, 10:28 PM
sadly i have a feeling that they will get away with this.

isa2o3
01-16-2008, 10:42 PM
damn that sucks. timmy135 and i got pulled over by one two weeks ago. he was very kool hopefully it wasnt him.

OnURleft
01-16-2008, 11:27 PM
God I live right near there. I prob. knew one of those cops

HalfBaked
01-17-2008, 12:15 AM
sadly i have a feeling that they will get away with this.
Considering they have a suspect in custody I'm sure you are right.

Oz10
01-17-2008, 12:24 AM
Man that **** is crazy

_Christian_
01-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Considering they have a suspect in custody I'm sure you are right.
good. im glad i was wrong. hooray for you keeping up on the news.

civic95
01-17-2008, 10:46 AM
They interviewed a guy that lives in the complex on the radio yesterday. This is what he had to say "Well, I feel bad they died, I know they were just doing thier jobs, but sometimes they do them too well". Just shows you the mentality of the people living there. They should burn the whole complex down.

I would hate to live in Dekalb.

MR2DR
01-17-2008, 12:04 PM
They interviewed a guy that lives in the complex on the radio yesterday. This is what he had to say "Well, I feel bad they died, I know they were just doing thier jobs, but sometimes they do them too well". Just shows you the mentality of the people living there. They should burn the whole complex down.

it really depends on what part of Dekalb you live in

civic95
01-17-2008, 12:12 PM
it really depends on what part of Dekalb you live in

Yeah I guess, just seems like they make the news daily with a shooting death.

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 12:25 PM
God I live right near there. I prob. knew one of those copsI doubt it.

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 12:28 PM
it really depends on what part of Dekalb you live inNot anymore it doesn't, there have been plenty of killings for the last two years in dekalb county. Dekalb's crime rate has dramaticly increased.

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 12:34 PM

I would hate to live in Dekalb.That apartment complex is infested, with drugs. The complex is suppose to be getting remodeled, but only one building has been rmodeled so far. Those guys were doing their jobs trying to protect the residents, and were gunned down. For a residents to say something like that was stupid. Those apartments should have been torn down, a long time ago. The owners of the complex have always known, what type of people they let in there. Hopefully this will wake them up.

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 12:39 PM
They arrested suspect #2

TIGERJC
01-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Not anymore it doesn't :no:
Stone mountain area is still not bad, I am talking about around Stephson HS area right behind wade walker. Then you have the tucker area, and there are still plenty of nice and high end parts of dekalb county. You just find a lot of the senless killing in heavly populated Low income Ni.gga parts of dekalb. That is the very reason why my mom moved me us out there back in 1999

Jaimecbr900
01-17-2008, 12:41 PM
They arrested suspect #2

Good.

Mr.Big
01-17-2008, 02:22 PM
:no:
Stone mountain area is still not bad, I am talking about around Stephson HS area right behind wade walker. Then you have the tucker area, and there are still plenty of nice and high end parts of dekalb county. You just find a lot of the senless killing in heavly populated Low income Ni.gga parts of dekalb. That is the very reason why my mom moved me us out there back in 1999

And thats good that ur mom move u away from all the bull s hit that goes on around here

Mr.Big
01-17-2008, 02:27 PM
They arrested suspect #2

How did they find him?????

KPowerEP3
01-17-2008, 02:28 PM
Good.

Very, but I still think a shoot on sight order would have been better. Of course, they'd have every "civil rights" activist AND the ACLU all over their asses for that.

HalfBaked
01-17-2008, 03:38 PM
http://www.scandekalb.com/mugshots/?city=All&date=2008-01-16&id=875250

There is one of the stupid *******.

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 03:51 PM
:no:
Stone mountain area is still not bad, I am talking about around Stephson HS area right behind wade walker. Then you have the tucker area, and there are still plenty of nice and high end parts of dekalb county. You just find a lot of the senless killing in heavly populated Low income Ni.gga parts of dekalb. That is the very reason why my mom moved me us out there back in 1999Wtf are you talking about? Speaking from living in dekalb all my life, you are full of ****. The area around Stephenson is not a good area, even Qd can help on this one. The area is one of our most exclusive hot areas. Maybe your mom kept you locked up in the house, but drug deals and kicked in doors happens a lot around there. Also dont let because they have nice houses and things around there make you think it is a nice area. Also everywhere in tucker isn't good either. Also what makes you think only ni.gga parts of town are bad. Man you know nothing about Dekalb.

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 03:52 PM
How did they find him?????His family turned him in.

TIGERJC
01-17-2008, 04:13 PM
Wtf are you talking about? Speaking from living in dekalb all my life, you are full of ****. The area around Stephenson is not a good area, even Qd can help on this one. The area is one of our most exclusive hot areas.
It might have changed in the last 2 years, but its still not a bad area compared to the rest of the county.

Maybe your mom kept you locked up in the house, but drug deals and kicked in doors happens a lot around there.
My mom was single, so she really couldn't keep me in the house. I grew up in dekalb and I stayed on Redan Road. But I went to school over there near Southwest Dekalb HS (Lithonia)

Also dont let because they have nice houses and things around there make you think it is a nice area. Also everywhere in tucker isn't
good either. Also what makes you think only ni.gga parts of town are bad. B/c 99.9% of the ppl in Dekalb jail are in fact Ni.ggas.

Man you know nothing about Dekalb. :lmfao:

Tech5
01-17-2008, 04:15 PM
x2
That apartment complex is infested, with drugs. The complex is suppose to be getting remodeled, but only one building has been rmodeled so far. Those guys were doing their jobs trying to protect the residents, and were gunned down. For a residents to say something like that was stupid. Those apartments should have been torn down, a long time ago. The owners of the complex have always known, what type of people they let in there. Hopefully this will wake them up.

ShooterMcGavin
01-17-2008, 06:28 PM
at least 2 of them are kinda smart and turned themselves in, otherwise i have a feeling they wouldn't have been caught alive...

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 06:30 PM
It might have changed in the last 2 years, but its still not a bad area compared to the rest of the county.

My mom was single, so she really couldn't keep me in the house. I grew up in dekalb and I stayed on Redan Road. But I went to school over there near Southwest Dekalb HS (Lithonia)

B/c 99.9% of the ppl in Dekalb jail are in fact Ni.ggas.

:lmfao:every statement you have made so far, leads me to believe you we kept in the house. The last two years funny, all these things were going on before two years ago. What school did you go to because that can tell me a lot?

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 06:31 PM
at least 2 of them are kinda smart and turned themselves in, otherwise i have a feeling they wouldn't have been caught alive...True

TIGERJC
01-17-2008, 06:46 PM
every statement you have made so far, leads me to believe you we kept in the house. The last two years funny, all these things were going on before two years ago. What school did you go to because that can tell me a lot?You don't know me? Rowland and Brown's Mill Elementary. Then Sequoya and Stone Mountain Middle school. I went to school with the guy shot that kid over a video game back in 98, the victim's lil sis was in my class and the shooter's Brother was in same grade as me. I remember hearing the shot (right down the street from where we were playing ball) since I stayed with my cousin b/c I was using his address to go to Brown's Mill.

I still take visit my Friends in Lithonia and Redan almost every other weekend, so I still know the area.

MR2DR
01-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Not anymore it doesn't, there have been plenty of killings for the last two years in dekalb county. Dekalb's crime rate has dramaticly increased.

You're probably referring to south dekalb. I'm talking about places like decatur, northlake, toco hills/emory.

Mr.Big
01-17-2008, 07:18 PM
You don't know me? Rowland and Brown's Mill Elementary. Then Sequoya and Stone Mountain Middle school. I went to school with the guy shot that kid over a video game back in 98, the victim's lil sis was in my class and the shooter's Brother was in same grade as me. I remember hearing the shot (right down the street from where we were playing ball) since I stayed with my cousin b/c I was using his address to go to Brown's Mill.

I still take visit my Friends in Lithonia and Redan almost every other weekend, so I still know the area.

Stone Mountain Middle school??? U when to that school ??? What year was this???

TIGERJC
01-17-2008, 07:21 PM
Stone Mountain Middle school??? U when to that school ??? What year was this???
2000 and I was in the 8th grade. I am the kid that made fun of this weird as.s kid and he put me on his hit list. The school found out and put his ass in jail for coming up with a Columbian style school shooting plot :D . Do you know Charles, He was in a wheel chair

Mr.Big
01-17-2008, 07:53 PM
2000 and I was in the 8th grade. I am the kid that made fun of this weird as.s kid and he put me on his hit list. The school found out and put his ass in jail for coming up with a Columbian style school shooting plot :D . Do you know Charles, He was in a wheel chair

damn naw i dont remember him. But I was there that year . Whats ur name??

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 08:24 PM
You don't know me? Rowland and Brown's Mill Elementary. Then Sequoya and Stone Mountain Middle school. I went to school with the guy shot that kid over a video game back in 98, the victim's lil sis was in my class and the shooter's Brother was in same grade as me. I remember hearing the shot (right down the street from where we were playing ball) since I stayed with my cousin b/c I was using his address to go to Brown's Mill.

I still take visit my Friends in Lithonia and Redan almost every other weekend, so I still know the area.you call that drama. Man that aint ****, how about back in da day when the game room used to be off of covington hwy. My boy got shot just for bumping into someone. Let see in my apartment complex, this ni.gga I know got shot on they way to his car. Browns mill wasnt ****, and neither was Rowland. Tiger you haven't been in ****, you are the most square black motherfawker I have ever seen. Try when McNair JR High was the worst School, also Leslie J Stelee. You havent seen ****, I have seen teachers stabbed, beat, and almost killed. Who you have heard one shot? In just one of the neighborhoods I have lived in I have heard thousands.

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 08:26 PM
You're probably referring to south dekalb. I'm talking about places like decatur, northlake, toco hills/emory.Decatur is in my same list.

TIGERJC
01-17-2008, 09:29 PM
you call that drama. Man that aint ****, how about back in da day when the game room used to be off of covington hwy. My boy got shot just for bumping into someone. Let see in my apartment complex, this ni.gga I know got shot on they way to his car. Browns mill wasnt ****, and neither was Rowland. Tiger you haven't been in ****, you are the most square black motherfawker I have ever seen. Try when McNair JR High was the worst School, also Leslie J Stelee. You havent seen ****, I have seen teachers stabbed, beat, and almost killed. Who you have heard one shot? In just one of the neighborhoods I have lived in I have heard thousands.
I don't care what you think about where I grew up, no matter what I never became like my environment as I was brought up the right way. You can wear that sh.it (living in the hood) like a badge of honor , but I have experienced both the bad and the good while in dekalb. I miss the redan and lithonia area and especially Golden glide back in the day. But everytime I see a someone riding on 30's or a group of ppl hanging outside at the liquor store, I am so glad I live in Fayetteville. I am a square individual, shi.t I didn't think so called bada.ss ppl like you still say that word

Maniac1
01-17-2008, 09:31 PM
Doesn't suprise me, seeing as two african americans did it.

TIGERJC
01-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Doesn't suprise me, seeing as two african americans did it.
:lmfao: I think I need to go crazy at the next Kills forum bowling night and bag me a mexican

korilee13
01-17-2008, 10:17 PM
maybe they're big Ice T supporters or even NWA?

1000cckiller
01-17-2008, 11:54 PM
I don't care what you think about where I grew up, no matter what I never became like my environment as I was brought up the right way. You can wear that sh.it (living in the hood) like a badge of honor , but I have experienced both the bad and the good while in dekalb. I miss the redan and lithonia area and especially Golden glide back in the day. But everytime I see a someone riding on 30's or a group of ppl hanging outside at the liquor store, I am so glad I live in Fayetteville. I am a square individual, shi.t I didn't think so called bada.ss ppl like you still say that word
You havent experienced ****, you have only seen one bad thing in your life and you call that experience. You are one funny ass person, you know nothing of the bad things in life but what you see on tv. Oh and you miss Golden Glide, you know nothing of the real Golden Glide days

SicStang03
01-18-2008, 12:22 AM
Dunwoody is in dekalb and is pretty safe.. I would walk down the streets all night by myself and not worry...

And are you guys really bragging on who grew up in the worst neighborhood.. LOL

Mr.Big
01-18-2008, 01:39 AM
TIGERJC whats ur real name???? Because im tryin to remember u?

Mr.Big
01-18-2008, 01:44 AM
You're probably referring to south dekalb. I'm talking about places like decatur, northlake, toco hills/emory.

Yea northlake, toca hills and emory are white areas so that mean more money to live. But what side of decatur u talking???? downtown Decatur???
Because south dekalb is decatur Where u from???

God
01-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Not anymore it doesn't, there have been plenty of killings for the last two years in dekalb county. Dekalb's crime rate has dramaticly increased.

if you want the non politically correct answer, ask anyone on dpd.
nola.

God
01-18-2008, 02:20 AM

i live in dekalb and my area is fine, however there are a few areas that people..........."settled" into fall of 05.....after katrina. every dpd i know says its been nothing but a source of problems.

God
01-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Yea northlake, toca hills and emory are white areas so that mean more money to live. But what side of decatur u talking???? downtown Decatur???

when i hear people say decatur
i assume where i live,
downtown decatur. i.e. decatur city limits.
anything else i consider dekalb, of which, south & east and northeast are horrible.

TIGERJC
01-18-2008, 06:09 AM
TIGERJC whats ur real name???? Because im tryin to remember u?
Julian

SUch a gangsta fu.cking name :D.

Init2winit
01-18-2008, 06:15 AM
Yes and they have it locked down now still looking for them mofos. i would turm myself in, because dekalb is going to shoot them on site if they dont.My question is why not have this sort of man hunt for anyone that gets murdered, not just for police officers?

1000cckiller
01-18-2008, 07:29 AM
if you want the non politically correct answer, ask anyone on dpd.
nola.my girl of 4 years works for them.

1000cckiller
01-18-2008, 07:30 AM
when i hear people say decatur
i assume where i live,
downtown decatur. i.e. decatur city limits.
anything else i consider dekalb, of which, south & east and northeast are horrible.decatur spreads pretty far.

Mr.Big
01-18-2008, 07:31 AM
Julian

SUch a gangsta fu.cking name :D.

Julian?? U rode a school bus??

1000cckiller
01-18-2008, 07:31 AM
My question is why not have this sort of man hunt for anyone that gets murdered, not just for police officers?That is true, but you know how it is when its one of your own. I see why they are mad, but what you said is also true.

TicketRedBB6
01-18-2008, 07:38 AM
Do they have any leads or possible suspects yet? It's been a few days.

1000cckiller
01-18-2008, 07:45 AM
Do they have any leads or possible suspects yet? It's been a few days.Right now they have two suspects. I hope they will have all of them soon.

1000cckiller
01-18-2008, 09:04 AM
Thrid suspect caught.

TIGERJC
01-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Julian?? U rode a school bus??
Yea, I rode the bus to the neighbor that is right across from that newly built middle school off of Harrison road

Mr.Big
01-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Yea, I rode the bus to the neighbor that is right across from that newly built middle school off of Harrison road

DO u know me???

TIGERJC
01-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Sorry but no, I have bad memory

Mr.Big
01-18-2008, 12:23 PM
A man did u come to the gym in morning? Who u hang wit in Stn Mtn middle?

MR2DR
01-18-2008, 12:57 PM

north dekalb, near toco :D

TIGERJC
01-18-2008, 02:13 PM
A man did u come to the gym in morning? Who u hang wit in Stn Mtn middle?
sometimes.

Buford and Charles, and also Giovanna.

A few more ppl, but I can not remember their names. Do you remember the Latin (She was the only latin) girl with the small waist but with Double D'S, MORE THAN LIKELY i WAS AROUND HER (trying to feel up on her) :D

Mr.Big
01-18-2008, 03:27 PM
sometimes.

Buford and Charles, and also Giovanna.

A few more ppl, but I can not remember their names. Do you remember the Latin (She was the only latin) girl with the small waist but with Double D'S, MORE THAN LIKELY i WAS AROUND HER (trying to feel up on her) :D

dark skin (ugly) ni gga Giovanna???
Thats a dude?

TIGERJC
01-18-2008, 10:29 PM
dark skin (ugly) ni gga Giovanna???
Thats a dude?
I think we're talking about two different ppl. Well reps to you for going to the same middle school as me

God
01-19-2008, 01:35 AM
decatur spreads pretty far.
decatur city limits do not.

SicStang03
01-19-2008, 02:23 AM
Do they have any leads or possible suspects yet? It's been a few days.

read through the thread before you post:goodjob: