PDA

View Full Version : ATTN:BADGER

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 07:25 AM
I guess you thought you were going to get a laugh, or something. I guess you thought I was going to get upset. You have made yourself look dumb, I stated in the BMW post that I spelled the word wrong and used it in the wrong context. Damn I guess I cant be busy at work and make a mistake. I forgot you are god almighty, and we should all bow down to your CRACKERNESS. I am sorry you drive a miata, it probably represents your tool size. I see through your little post no one has replied, I wonder why most can understand people, make mistakes. To bad you are one of the many IA people to try to bust someone out over the internet, but if you saw me on the street you would be eating pavement.

I have a bunch of homies on here. If I make a mistake, soemtimes I will correct it and sometimes I wont. But you sir have proved you are a crybaby little *****, and you let nothing die. So now sit behind, like the fag that you are and cry between the difference between sell and sale.

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2008, 01:18 PM
I fogot you are god almighty,

I thought you were talking to Badger until I read this. Why bring me into this? Later, QD.

MongolPup
01-16-2008, 01:26 PM
On a serious note, I've noticed (on IA) that people who don't speak very good English (for whatever reason) misuse commas A LOT. Anyone shed some light on that?

Oh and "rabble rabble rabble".

Sammich
01-16-2008, 01:26 PM
that's his way of showing his undying love for the QD

The Ninja
01-16-2008, 01:31 PM
Forgot*

HAHAHA, What_fag doesn't know how to spell "forgot", bwuahahaha. You should go back to elementary school and learn to fail less. [/sarcasm]

Look, I can do it too. :ninja: Smackin' hoes down like its a misdemeanor.

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 01:35 PM
Forgot*

HAHAHA, What_fag doesn't know how to spell "forgot", bwuahahaha. You should go back to elementary school and learn to fail less. [/sarcasm]

Look, I can do it too. :ninja: Smackin' hoes down like its a misdemeanor.Thank you little ninja boy. Whats been crackin? I guess Badger thought I was going to give a damn or something.

RandomGuy
01-16-2008, 01:58 PM
Thank you little ninja boy. Whats been crackin? I guess Badger thought I was going to give a damn or something.well lol you kinda proved his point by making this thread.

Tracy
01-16-2008, 02:00 PM
You left out the part about him making up fake user names to bash on folks. Please edit and add to first post. kthxbye

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 02:01 PM
You left out the part about him making up fake user names to bash on folks. Please edit and add to first post. kthxbye :thinking:

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 02:02 PM
well lol you kinda proved his point by making this thread.actually no I didn't.

The Ninja
01-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Ain't **** happenin homie, ust chillin in class get my education on. or at least i'm supposed to be. Whats rea;ly good on your end?

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Ain't **** happenin homie, ust chillin in class get my education on. or at least i'm supposed to be. Whats rea;ly good on your end?Nothing following this story, about the two shot officers.

Sammich
01-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Ain't **** happenin homie, ust chillin in class get my education on. or at least i'm supposed to be. Whats rea;ly good on your end?

YOU SUCK AT ENGLISH

The Ninja
01-16-2008, 04:29 PM
>.>...**** you. I was on my n800, touch screen keyboard ftl.

EDIT** That wasn't even a complete sentence, #2.

Leadfoot_mf
01-16-2008, 07:38 PM
go back and check the BMW thread you made another mistake. lol

OnURleft
01-16-2008, 10:21 PM
1. Badger reads some of the most pitiful English sentences online and makes a simple correction
2. WHAT LAG gets furious and responsed with more bad English, mis-placed commas and a jumble of the worst English writing in the world.
3. M5 LITE and several others laugh. NEXT, many look at how WHAT LAG attempted to write proper English but only wrote more jibberish and jumbled b.s in a fit of rage.
4. WHAT LAG makes a thread owning himself.
5. Others are thankful for the amusement.

You should've stayed in school man....

isa2o3
01-16-2008, 10:36 PM
:screwy: :screwy: damn all this over a misspelled word

Thighs
01-16-2008, 10:37 PM
you want a drink with those french cries lag?

need me to call the waaahmbulance?

miata > your car. and i dont even know what you drive.

isa2o3
01-16-2008, 10:39 PM
btw it is not "to bad" it is "too bad" :lmfao: :lmfao: guess u spelled wrong again and u will go to hell for it because i cant let it pass. its a horrible misatke, i dont know how u can be a dealer.:lmfao: :lmfao:

Thighs
01-16-2008, 10:42 PM
btw it is not "to bad" it is "too bad" :lmfao: :lmfao: guess u spelled wrong again and u will go to hell for it because i cant let it pass. its a horrible misatke, i dont know how u can be a dealer.:lmfao: :lmfao:

thats it. im starting the holocaust again, and youre the first jew
GET IN THE OVEN -------->

1000cckiller
01-16-2008, 10:47 PM
1. Badger reads some of the most pitiful English sentences online and makes a simple correction
2. WHAT LAG gets furious and responsed with more bad English, mis-placed commas and a jumble of the worst English writing in the world.
3. M5 LITE and several others laugh. NEXT, many look at how WHAT LAG attempted to write proper English but only wrote more jibberish and jumbled b.s in a fit of rage.
4. WHAT LAG makes a thread owning himself.
5. Others are thankful for the amusement.

You should've stayed in school man....no one got mad dumbass, someone had already told me about it. He didnt need to say ****, what you riding his ****.

isa2o3
01-16-2008, 10:47 PM
thats it. im starting the holocaust again, and youre the first jew
GET IN THE OVEN -------->

lollololollol. :lmfao: :lmfao: okay okay. my mistake. i mistakenly made a mistake. please forgive me for the mistake i made. i promise i wont make that mistake again. man what a bad mistake. i will learn from my mistake if dont put me in the oven.

Thighs
01-16-2008, 10:50 PM
but i love baked person... :( lol

and its okay. we all mistakenly make mistakes. in the end, buddha still loves you no matter how well done you are :goodjob:

Thighs
01-16-2008, 10:51 PM
no one got mad dumbass, someone had already told me about it. He didnt need to say ****, what you riding his ****.

HAHA i ove it when ppl use that stupid ass comeback when they get tag team pwned.

Lizbiz101
01-16-2008, 10:53 PM
Quit whining!!!

Edit: I'm sick of all this proper English crap. This is damn IA not English class DAMN!!! ya'll need to find a new hobby.

OnURleft
01-16-2008, 11:20 PM
I guess Badger thought I was going to give a damn or something.

hahah owning yourself making a thread about it.