PDA

View Full Version : CAD design/engineering.

wannab20hatch
08-03-2005, 10:56 PM
Anyone know of any openings for an entry levle position in to either cad deisigning or egineerign or a combination of the two? prefer it to be automotive related but im open. Just looking to get a job in my chosen career field.

bicsintegra
08-04-2005, 08:58 AM
look up cadtechs, selektek, they helped me find a job when i first came to atlanta good luck with the search.

rbwdriven
09-02-2005, 01:16 PM
look up technipower.

I've used them before.

try monster.com

we are not hiring. Try something to do temp work so you get something under your belt.

learn as many cad programs as you can.

try some of the cad places.

drafttech, tell them you are looking for cad work.

richard

silver
09-02-2005, 01:18 PM
We are hiring for a draftsman at our office I think.... But it's in Marietta, might be too far for you

wannab20hatch
09-02-2005, 03:01 PM
We are hiring for a draftsman at our office I think.... But it's in Marietta, might be too far for you

Yeah marietta is about an hour and a half drive. Id consider if gas prices werent so outrageous

Danny
09-06-2005, 12:39 PM
whats ur experience? Are u a liscensed engineer or architect? Education?

bicsintegra
09-06-2005, 02:29 PM

more info. please on this job i am looking for something new i am too bored with my job.

tluve69
09-20-2005, 12:51 PM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF FLOOR DESIGNERS IGHT NOW, COULD BE AN ENTRY LEVEL DEPENDING ON YOUR CAD SKILLS OR COUL BE A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 17 ENGINEERS/DESIGNER ONHAND AND ARE LOOKING FOR 2 AS OF NOW.

DRFTR
09-20-2005, 02:29 PM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A COUPLE OF FLOOR DESIGNERS IGHT NOW, COULD BE AN ENTRY LEVEL DEPENDING ON YOUR CAD SKILLS OR COUL BE A STRUCTURAL ENGINEER. WE CURRENTLY HAVE 17 ENGINEERS/DESIGNER ONHAND AND ARE LOOKING FOR 2 AS OF NOW.

i have just over 2 years experience with cad (autocad). its been a few years since i've used autocad. i have doing it the old fashion way of drafting with pencil and paper. thanks! please pm me with info.

DRFTR
09-20-2005, 02:30 PM

i have just over 2 years experience with cad (autocad). its been a few years since i've used autocad. i have doing it the old fashion way of drafting with pencil and paper. thanks! please pm me with info.

mccoy1178
09-25-2005, 07:22 AM
anyone got part time work for cad operator? i need to make some extra $$ to pay off my debts. I have 5yrs in microstation and 2 yrs in autocad. thanks guys and im located in marietta. lmk
Mccoy

Boost67p
09-25-2005, 11:02 AM
I have some spots at our office. It is in the building market. The office is in Suwanee. PM me if youare intrested and I can set you up a interview. Winmark Homes Inc.

speedminded
09-25-2005, 09:33 PM
I have some spots at our office. It is in the building market. The office is in Suwanee. PM me if youare intrested and I can set you up a interview. Winmark Homes Inc.Winmark Homes, is that next to the old TRW Construction building across from Systemax?

Boost67p
09-26-2005, 07:07 PM
Its on Brogdon near Boost Solutions used to be...